It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Possible bone-headed mistake... One or two?  (Read 9424 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Possible bone-headed mistake... One or two?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2019, 11:20:45 AM »
Once she loses respect for you, you're toast. And you're not getting it back.

agree with this, seen many men come to medellin, with no backbone, no  idea of how to be in a relationship, with them thinking latin women were different than american women, wrong!!!!  women are women,  once they see you as a  man with no spine,  cant say no,  your an open wallet and  your done. they will walk all over you, lie to your back or face, and think " wow what a dumb desperate gringo" , only to be with you for laughs and  to see how much $$ they can get from you. seen it many times.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 11:22:43 AM by mudd »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2019, 03:26:41 PM »

agree with this, seen many men come to medellin, with no backbone, no  idea of how to be in a relationship, with them thinking latin women were different than american women, wrong!!!!  women are women,  once they see you as a  man with no spine,  cant say no,  your an open wallet and  your done. they will walk all over you, lie to your back or face, and think " wow what a dumb desperate gringo" , only to be with you for laughs and  to see how much $$ they can get from you. seen it many times.

Nobody should accept any lies...from anyone

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 03:34:58 PM »
What else do we have but "generalizations"? It goes without saying that not all latinas are the same.

A man can have compassion,  morals, ethics, etc...and still be a man. US society is toxic for men. I stopped buying into what pop culture preaches. I pretty much think it has became ridiculous. The wussy-fication of men is at an all time high.

If you are a "nice guy" you will get eaten alive by a latina. I stand by that statement.

Some Latinas particularily the Narcistic ones not being a "nice guy" means humping and dumping them.or just ghosting them as soon as they show their true colors.

If you have to.play head games to determine who has the " power" in the relationship..if things dont come naturally..its not worth the effort...way too.much stress

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 03:34:58 PM »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 11:54:49 PM »
What else do we have but "generalizations"? It goes without saying that not all latinas are the same.

A man can have compassion,  morals, ethics, etc...and still be a man. US society is toxic for men. I stopped buying into what pop culture preaches. I pretty much think it has became ridiculous. The wussy-fication of men is at an all time high.

If you are a "nice guy" you will get eaten alive by a latina. I stand by that statement.

Men have a better deal here in Colombia than in the U.S.

Women in Colombia need men more ....especially when they have your child....or even someone else's kid.
My chick knows that I could go out and get laid just as easy as she could. It's more of a level playing field here.

Take away easy access to abortion....food stamps, care for dependent children, welfare, subsidized housing, state enforced child support, family law courts that award custody to mothers 90 percent of the time and then legalize prostitution in the U.S. and the price of pussy in the U.S. would fall so fast it might break the sound barrier. jajaja

It wouldn't take that many hot chicks in the U.S. giving it away for little or no money down to make that house of cards fall.

I'd love to see all those fat American chicks hitting the gym like the late 20's and early 30's Colombian chicks do...trying to make that hot body last as long as possible because when they're looks go.... they hit that wall hard and they don't have that safety net like the American chicks do.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2019, 05:37:19 AM »
calipro said, (snipet):
.....I'd love to see all those fat American chicks hitting the gym like the late 20's and early 30's Colombian chicks do...trying to make that hot body last as long as possible because when they're looks go.... they hit that wall hard and they don't have that safety net like the American chicks do.
Not even the younger ones, the middle-aged ones also. My last gf from Barranquilla was 55. She would put a lot of 20 y.o.'s here to shame! That was a tough one to give up on. But I asked her if she could leave her family and friends for life in the US for possibly 7~10 years and she told me she couldn't. That's the difference between a 20~30 yo VS 40~50 yo. More mature in their way of thinking! She was the only one that could have convinced me to move to Colombia after my retirement.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2019, 06:42:12 AM »
not to bash american women, but wow, when did it become normal for women to have bigger and fatter arms then men?   next time your in a store, walking around, look at the arms of american women, most are bigger than their boyfriends or husbands, yukkk

american women have no desire to look good or have a nice body, not that all men look good either, but  why would you want some women thats fat, i dont get it.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2019, 08:04:55 AM »
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
In some instances, I never knew Spandex could be used as an advertisement for cottage cheese! Chust sayin'. ;D

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2019, 09:55:02 AM »
Some Latinas particularily the Narcistic ones not being a "nice guy" means humping and dumping them.or just ghosting them as soon as they show their true colors.

If you have to.play head games to determine who has the " power" in the relationship..if things dont come naturally..its not worth the effort...way too.much stress

Isn’t that a generalization? Of course it is. We all use generalizations to get a point across. You have a good point.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2019, 09:58:02 AM »

Women in Colombia need men more ....especially when they have your child....or even someone else's kid.
My chick knows that I could go out and get laid just as easy as she could. It's more of a level playing field here.

Take away easy access to abortion....food stamps, care for dependent children, welfare, subsidized housing, state enforced child support, family law courts that award custody to mothers 90 percent of the time and then legalize prostitution in the U.S. and the price of pussy in the U.S. would fall so fast it might break the sound barrier. jajaja

It wouldn't take that many hot chicks in the U.S. giving it away for little or no money down to make that house of cards fall.

I'd love to see all those fat American chicks hitting the gym like the late 20's and early 30's Colombian chicks do...trying to make that hot body last as long as possible because when they're looks go.... they hit that wall hard and they don't have that safety net like the American chicks do.

Spot on! American women also benefit from the cultural BS that shame men for being men.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2019, 10:33:36 AM »
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
In some instances, I never knew Spandex could be used as an advertisement for cottage cheese! Chust sayin'. ;D

Most women I see wearing 'yoga pants' (leggings) have NO business being seen in them, covering their bouncing folds of lard. No more than does the Michelin tire man.

Doesn't look like many even practice yoga, yet they buy the cheapest, tightest yoga pants that look like they're sprayed on. They're everywhere it seems. No pride, no 'reality checks.'

My wife, this pic was from yesterday at the Jacksonville Zoo. She will prepare me a steak, potatoes and vegetables, then eat carrot, celery sticks, with cottage cheese, if she's gained a pound or two. Then she'll exercise. At home or at the gym, yoga studio, park etc...

She feels that we need to be healthy and hopefully look good for each other---there's no "ME , ME, ME" in her.

And she COULD rock the really tight yoga pants in public, but she's too modest--in public she won't wear super tight clothes, unless I ask her to wear 'those jeans'--a sweater, etc.

We just quaffed some fresh squeezed, warm lemon juice with cayenne pepper,  as usual, me while still in bed, something we do each morning to 'jump start' our digestion, metabolism. Keeps 5 to 7 pounds off my 200 pound frame.

Even just plain, warmed lemon juice, 6 to 8 ounces--a tea cup's worth, does it. Just don't eat for 15-20 minutes after. Try it, guys!

Right, now she's cooking no added sodium, sugar free 'paleo' bacon, and brewing fresh Green Mountain coffee. Probably gonna surprise me with oatmeal pancakes with a little honey and fruit on top or something else that's healthy too.

I might just have to get out of bed, at least before the NFL play off games start!

Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2019, 10:42:21 AM »
Spot on! American women also benefit from the cultural BS that shame men for being men.

I see the MGTOW movement growing rapidly in the U.S. But since women aren't in charge in Colombia, I haven't see any sign of it here yet.

https://www.facebook.com/MGTOW-MEN-ONLY-390546178023244/

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2019, 10:50:29 AM »

I see the MGTOW movement growing rapidly in the U.S. But since women aren't in charge in Colombia, I haven't see any sign of it here yet.

https://www.facebook.com/MGTOW-MEN-ONLY-390546178023244/

The MGTOW movement is interesting. Men should just be men and unapologetic about it. American society has reached a level of idiocy that should not be taken seriously.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2019, 11:23:40 AM »

The bad part for guys like me is bringing a woman here from Colombia changes her thinking.  My wife has a constant stream of other latina divorcees telling her she doesn't need a man, especially not a "tacano" like me.  It creates an imbalance of power in the relationship whereby the woman has less to lose by ending the relationship because she knows the system will protect her...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2019, 11:23:40 AM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2019, 11:37:39 AM »
The bad part for guys like me is bringing a woman here from Colombia changes her thinking.  My wife has a constant stream of other latina divorcees telling her she doesn't need a man, especially not a "tacano" like me.  It creates an imbalance of power in the relationship whereby the woman has less to lose by ending the relationship because she knows the system will protect her...

Interesting/disturbing overall comment.

What do you mean by Tacano? Stingy?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2019, 12:22:17 PM »

That's why we are VERY careful about hanging out with couples or going to events where it's mainly women from other countries.

Too much poison.

Last night, we were invited to a boxing party, to party, eat and watch, as Manny Pacquiao easily won. Could've saved us $80 PPV.

But the woman, who's from my wife's country, is engaged to a nice guy, who bought her a new car, moved her and her four kids into a big new house, put braces on her kid's teeth, helps out with tuition for the kids, etc. Her moral compass, common sense and values are on a serious tilt, compass deviation.

Of course, she's always talking up her faith in God, church attendance etc.

Listen,  going to church no more makes you a Christian,  than does you going into a garage make you a car!

My wife regrets vouching for her, basically getting her a warehouse job  at the company where my wife works Technology.

Any, this broad is screwing a guy higher up in the company, a guy who's office is a few doors down  from my wife's. The guy's WIFE also works there.

Looks like they're BOTH going to get fired over this. And the guy's wife works 'upstairs' with my wife too--she and her husband may BOTH get fired and likely divorced before this mess is over.

My wife is ashamed for her country, embarrassed for having vouched that this woman is a hard worker and getting her hired beforehand.

So increasingly,  after 13 years, we're still distancing ourselves from others.

REMEMBER, it's about you and your wife/woman--NOT about other people. Not even your own families should be able to fragment you as a team.

Meanwhile, this other broad is about to get fired, along with her lover boy, and destroy the best relationship she ever had.

And her four kids, each from different Dads, will suffer for her sins.....

Her fiance is a nice guy, decent looking, not milquetoast in the slightest, makes big bucks in aerospace and deserves a LOT better.

Be careful about who and to what extent you mix with others. My wife has a TON of friendly 'aquaintances'--but ONE best friend and confidant.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:21:30 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2019, 12:28:53 PM »

Yes tacano means stingy

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2019, 02:11:29 PM »

oh ive seen this many times, once a girls arrives in the US,  american women and women from the girls home country telling her " you dont need that man, divorce him and go find a latino or be single and go have fun" so many " little mouths" talking in their ears.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2019, 03:14:05 PM »

oh ive seen this many times, once a girls arrives in the US,  american women and women from the girls home country telling her " you dont need that man, divorce him and go find a latino or be single and go have fun" so many " little mouths" talking in their ears.

I've seen women handing out their laywer's cards, telling women who's marriages aren't even (yet) in trouble, how much money child support/alimony/USCIS required support can generate, how it's better if they DON'T have a job or work skills.

And how they have nothing to lose, a lawyer won't cost her a cent. And how they have a LOT to gain!

If she doesn't have marketable (legit) work skills, or can't speak English in a place where it's basically neccessary to work, then the man, who by state, federal, USCIS guidelines issued before she arrives dictates, HAS to pay for her, any kids, food, housing, misc. bill's.

That cute young lil babe, with brown eyes like a deer staring into headlights, appears before the divorce court judge and chances are, the judge is gonna feel more sorry for her and take your wallet, empty it and in effect, stuff it up your ass. And there it will stay, for years.

If she brought kids from a previous marriage, expect to pay for them too.

That affords her the ability,  actually the INCENTIVE,  to whore around, keep the kids in day care, while getting her hair, nails, medical needs all done, met, as LONG as she doesn't remarry.

And these women even share their pretty 'boy toys' guys that they enjoy no strings 'flings' with, so that free sex, when and how they want it, is only a phone call or two away.

I mean, why should she need your old, broke, tired ass around anyway? Get real!

But even if she does remarry, (what an archaic thought) child support and other expenses continue, unless her ex wants his driver's license suspended, jail and other 'special' treatments. She's STILL got you by the balls, expect no slice of pie for you, loser....

Is it any wonder that guys in such situations often disappear, going 'incommunicado'-- taking off the books jobs to avoid moving in with Mom?

To stay legit and be legal, and a good, responsible Father, the guy often has to work two jobs anyhow...

"Land of milk and honey" indeed!

The late, wealthy actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, when asked what she did for a living, replied:

"I'm a housekeeper. I marry a man, divorce him and I keep the house!"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:26:05 PM by robert angel »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2019, 04:11:03 PM »
I must have hit the jackpot with the one I have. She said she would sign any prenup because she doesn't want anything of mine. I'm going to have the lawyer draw up papers that she doesn't go empty handed and that it will sunset after X-amount of years. Really she isn't materialistically oriented! She just signed over ownership of her one apartment to her daughter. She could have sued her step-mother for part of her father's estate when he died but came right out and told her that she wouldn't do any such thing.But you roll the dice and take your chances. You have just as much hitting a blood-sucking leech here in the US as you do in Colombia or any country for that matter. The PI included! This one I only stayed overnight in a hotel  with because it takes about 3~4 hours to get to Ibague, by bus or longer by plane. Other than that from day 1 she insisted that I stay with her in her apartment. As always, your mileage may vary!

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2019, 04:55:33 PM »
I must have hit the jackpot with the one I have. She said she would sign any prenup because she doesn't want anything of mine. I'm going to have the lawyer draw up papers that she doesn't go empty handed and that it will sunset after X-amount of years. Really she isn't materialistically oriented! She just signed over ownership of her one apartment to her daughter. She could have sued her step-mother for part of her father's estate when he died but came right out and told her that she wouldn't do any such thing.But you roll the dice and take your chances. You have just as much hitting a blood-sucking leech here in the US as you do in Colombia or any country for that matter. The PI included! This one I only stayed overnight in a hotel  with because it takes about 3~4 hours to get to Ibague, by bus or longer by plane. Other than that from day 1 she insisted that I stay with her in her apartment. As always, your mileage may vary!

if you have assets, always get a prenup, people change, more so when money is involved.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2019, 04:56:16 PM »
Most women I see wearing 'yoga pants' (leggings) have NO business being seen in them, covering their bouncing folds of lard. No more than does the Michelin tire man.

Doesn't look like many even practice yoga, yet they buy the cheapest, tightest yoga pants that look like they're sprayed on. They're everywhere it seems. No pride, no 'reality checks.'

My wife, this pic was from yesterday at the Jacksonville Zoo. She will prepare me a steak, potatoes and vegetables, then eat carrot, celery sticks, with cottage cheese, if she's gained a pound or two. Then she'll exercise. At home or at the gym, yoga studio, park etc...

She feels that we need to be healthy and hopefully look good for each other---there's no "ME , ME, ME" in her.

And she COULD rock the really tight yoga pants in public, but she's too modest--in public she won't wear super tight clothes, unless I ask her to wear 'those jeans'--a sweater, etc.

We just quaffed some fresh squeezed, warm lemon juice with cayenne pepper,  as usual, me while still in bed, something we do each morning to 'jump start' our digestion, metabolism. Keeps 5 to 7 pounds off my 200 pound frame.

Even just plain, warmed lemon juice, 6 to 8 ounces--a tea cup's worth, does it. Just don't eat for 15-20 minutes after. Try it, guys!

Right, now she's cooking no added sodium, sugar free 'paleo' bacon, and brewing fresh Green Mountain coffee. Probably gonna surprise me with oatmeal pancakes with a little honey and fruit on top or something else that's healthy too.

I might just have to get out of bed, at least before the NFL play off games start!

Things must be really bad where you guys live in the US.

I only go back to Canadá to ski and climb so I only meet Athletic people.

Except when I visit my family and I dont pay much
 attention to women in the Street.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:19:25 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2019, 05:02:45 PM »

Means preparation for monkey branching..

Always some cuck rich 60 year.old farmer from Montaña tired of shagging sheep that will be willing to spend more on her.

You guys gotta be nuts to take a Colombiana to the US

If you dont like Colombian tax laws take her to some other Latin or 3rd World country.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2019, 05:07:00 PM »
https://info.legalzoom.com/can-prenuptial-agreement-voided-26384.html

They vary in every state. I was advised by more than one attorney in my state that it's a useless, even sometimes counterproductive measure.

Not really sure, but I doubt if a prenuptial would exclude you from support obligations outlined by the USCIS, although time would mitigate USCIS obligations, especially if she becomes a US Citizen.

But regardless, prenups can be looked at harshly by judges, who have an awful lot of 'judicial descretion' in deciding how to handle your legal situation.

The 'law' and it's interpretation,  is NOT written in stone.

They can decide you took an unfair advantage of her.

For starters, be sure to have it transcribed in her language and an interpreter present and accounted for, or that prenuptial will easily be rendered worthless if brought forward later.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2019, 05:07:00 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2019, 05:09:19 PM »
That's why we are VERY careful about hanging out with couples or going to events where it's mainly women from other countries.

Too much poison.

Last night, we were invited to a boxing party, to party, eat and watch, as Manny Pacquiao easily won. Could've saved us $80 PPV.

But the woman, who's from my wife's country, is engaged to a nice guy, who bought her a new car, moved her and her four kids into a big new house, put braces on her kid's teeth, helps out with tuition for the kids, etc. Her moral compass, common sense and values are on a serious tilt, compass deviation.

Of course, she's always talking up her faith in God, church attendance etc.

Listen,  going to church no more makes you a Christian,  than does you going into a garage make you a car!

My wife regrets vouching for her, basically getting her a warehouse job  at the company where my wife works Technology.

Any, this broad is screwing a guy higher up in the company, a guy who's office is a few doors down  from my wife's. The guy's WIFE also works there.

Looks like they're BOTH going to get fired over this. And the guy's wife works 'upstairs' with my wife too--she and her husband may BOTH get fired and likely divorced before this mess is over.

My wife is ashamed for her country, embarrassed for having vouched that this woman is a hard worker and getting her hired beforehand.

So increasingly,  after 13 years, we're still distancing ourselves from others.

REMEMBER, it's about you and your wife/woman--NOT about other people. Not even your own families should be able to fragment you as a team.

Meanwhile, this other broad is about to get fired, along with her lover boy, and destroy the best relationship she ever had.

And her four kids, each from different Dads, will suffer for her sins.....

Her fiance is a nice guy, decent looking, not milquetoast in the slightest, makes big bucks in aerospace and deserves a LOT better.

Be careful about who and to what extent you mix with others. My wife has a TON of friendly 'aquaintances'--but ONE best friend and confidant.

Are you telling the truth Robert?.4 kids from 4 different dads? That is very  hard to believe. What Type of Beta , simp , cuck loser is this guy anyway?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:31:43 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2019, 05:16:59 PM »

if you have assets, always get a prenup, people change, more so when money is involved.

Yep.. and women say one thing and do the other..

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300