It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: A One Woman Only Trip: Crashed & Burned Badly  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
A One Woman Only Trip: Crashed & Burned Badly
« on: January 12, 2019, 12:56:21 PM »
OK, a somewhat misleading subject heading. Of course, I hit Tinder and Latin American Cupid (LAC) as hard as I could to build up as many contacts as possible. 

But there was this one woman in Medellin that I thought was worth rolling the dice on. Didn't work out. Sh*t happens!

I actually first met her on LAC about a year ago. We communicated on WhatsApp for a month straight and we made plans for me to visit her back in Jan 2018. However, I got cold feet and told her my plans had changed and I wasn't going to make it. So we stopped communicating. In late 2018 I re-connected with her on WhatsApp expecting her 1) to no longer be single; and/or 2) no longer be interested. 

Turned out she is/was still single and interested. So I took a shot and went down there to meet her. She is 31, no kids, educated (university degree), decent job and from a good/educated family (though certainly not rich). She is a cute "girl next door" paisa type. Not a knock out but solidly cute/attractive in my book.  I don't normally go for light-skinned Paisas yet she seemed a "logical" choice given her age, education, etc.

I completely crashed and burned with her! I sensed after date No. 1 she might not be that into it. Nevertheless, without any overt signals from her I asked for a second date and she said yes. Our second date was a daytime date: the botanical garden and lunch. I had planned to keep it short (2 hours or so) but it went for more than 4 hours. She was laughing and playful with me. Thought I was gaining traction with her but looking back I think it was a sympathy date!  She felt bad for me coming all the way to Medellin for nada. At the end of the date, at her suggestion, we went to an ice cream shop in Laureles. As we said goodbye I went in for some kissing and she seemed to respond well to it.

The following day I had plans to go to Guatape (daytrip) so I suggested to her we get together for dinner that night. She said ok and for me to contact her when I got back to Medellin. So around 3pm I sent her a message: "I am back in Medellin. How about we meet for dinner around 6 or 7pm."  She replied: "Hector, I am sorry but I am on my way to my Mom's finca and I won't be back until tomorrow."  Ouch! She knew I only had limited time left in Medellin and at no time had she said she was planning to visit her Mom's finca.

So I sent her a message that went something along the lines of: "It appears you don't feel the same chemistry that I do? I would like the opportunity to get to know you better. But if you don't feel the same way I can respect that." She didn't reply until the next day and all she said was, "Como estas?"  I told her everything was fine and I was leaving Medellin the next day (as planned). We said a few other things to each other like nice meeting you, have a good trip back, etc. And that was it. Haven't communicated with her since the day I left Medellin.

-Nearly two years go I let a hot 26-year old (uneducated) Nica living in Panama go. While I don't think she was a gold digger, I couldn't ignore certain things: working for minimum wage, dad and one brother in prison, immigration issues (she was living illegally in Panama),etc. Could not ignore what an economic development package I represented in that equation.

-The difference is the Paisa has economic choices, stability and can be more selective. Next time I have a lower strata girl in my grasp I will just marry the damn ho! At a minimum, I will aim for a strata lower next time! Jajaja.

So What About Other Dates/Women?
-Definitely met other women and had other dates. Mostly from in person interactions at malls, bars, etc. The downside to this if you are only in town for a week like I was: the clock runs out on you pretty quickly.

-Met a stacked 26-year old paisa at a bar near Parque Lleras. We had a date the following night. Nice girl but I wasn't that into her. At least not for anything serious. Also, I met a 25-year old working at the Unicetro Mall in Laureles. Her body is easily a 9 out of 10 and 100% natural Colombiana. Her face is another story. Jajaja. On our second date she came to my hotel room and we had "fun"....

-On my way back I flew through Bogota. I often notice these knock-out women working the duty free shops in the airport. I noticed this elegantly beautiful woman working one of these shops. So I found an angle to talk to her. She was very nice and receptive. But then I noticed the ring! Of course, I made sure to ask. Yep, she was married.

-That last bit is the hardest part: finding/meeting enough attractive (single) women to approach on a time constrained vacation. Give me a month or a bit longer and I believe I could make something good happen. Got to find a way to work remotely or find a job overseas.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:13:22 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Wildstubby

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: A One Woman Only Trip: Crashed & Burned Badly
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 02:06:00 PM »
Hector, here is some advisory reading for you. It came from my favorite website when I first started contemplating seeing and visiting women in Colombia. I would advise you to read every article there (that pertains to Colombia dating and women) and use it as knowledge. I don't know whatever became of the 'Coladmin' but I did have personal email conversations with him. Everything he said was like he read it from a movie script! About women trying to get more on a dinner date, to their hygiene habits of going to brush their teeth in the restroom! This one is only one article. But like I said, you should read them all and absorb it like a sponge if you are going to make Colombia a target for your heart, (or visa versa)! Read the comments section there also. Plenty perspective to be gained! (I have plenty comments also!)
Copied And Pasted From The Former Colombiahelp.com Website Via The Internet Wayback Machine
https://web.archive.org/web/20160527112838/http://colombiahelp.com:80/30-year-old-girlfriend-act-like-teenager
Why Does My 30 Year Old Girlfriend Act Like a Teenager By Coladmin 98 Comments 
This scenario is quite common among the collectively cultured countries, not only Colombia. Although if you have dated a Colombian lady there is a good chance that you found yourself questioning “did she really just say that” or questioning some of the things she does. There is a good reason for all of this and luckily it’s not a scenario that is enough to end the relationship, it is more of a scenario where you have to adjust to the fact that she is extremely codependent and in some cases very much like a teen would be.
The issue of immaturity and codependence
It’s one of those things that you may not even catch at first thinking she is just trying to be cute. It might even come across as cute to some, just like the beginning of the very serious jealousy issues that come with most Colombian women. All of these issues do not just pop out of nowhere, there are reasons behind these issues.
One you catch on and realize that she is crying over any little thing, its hard not to think wow, how did this happen. This happens with every class of woman, there is no underclass reason for such. So you can’t say well my woman is strata 4 and isn’t like that because it really doesn’t matter what strata, rich or poor, highly educated or under educated.
Some examples of this would be heavy crying if they do not get what they want as a teen would cry to mommy in certain cases. Hearing the word “no” might trigger an example. Always adding extra emotion to those things saying I want that and we would normally laugh and continue walking but she might be serious and say but I really want that.
She needs a constant flow of compliments such as “how beautiful you look today” or   “you are the most beautiful in the world” or basically anything to feed her teenage like mind into cementing her strong codependent factors. A continual flow of affection from us at all times which was fine with me but for many it might get very old quick especially when we are busy. This constant flow of affection by the way goes both ways so its actually very different from what we are used to and extremely feminine like.
For those of you seeking career girls, this might pose a problem with some of these girls as it was almost as if they are made to be housewives with absolutely no form of independence what so ever. It is very tough transitioning a girl from serious codependence to independent. But thinking about it, this could have easily been one of the breaking problems of the American family today. Essentially it will be the American trying to change a perfectly good woman raised to be a family woman and mother into an independent career girl that can or may not work out well for the family moving forward. Either way you look at it, today westerners have a problem keeping a solid family long term so something must have gone wrong along the way as a society.
Why does this immaturity and codependence happen?
It’s actually funny that this behavior stems from the woman living home with mommy so long, be codependent in moms house, being called a princess day in and day out. Getting her head rubbed on the couch almost nightly before bed and basically a mother raising a daughter but never releasing her to gain independence. In America usually after college our daughters move out with a career, perhaps the college is out of state so her independence starts even younger.  In Colombia, it is rare that the daughter will move out for any of those reasons until she becomes married and even still after marriage the difference is huge. A Colombian married woman will still be under the reigns of mommy as we speak about so much in Colombia help.
So many of our relationships with Colombian ladies fail not because of her but because of the fact that you are dealing with a middleman, everything she does is based on moms decision. The complete opposite of our independent views so we cannot understand why she is not listening to us but the answer is clear that you will remain low on her decision table unless it is something that you too have a say in such as a baby.
Just imagine a lady 30 years old who has lived home all her life getting pampered by mom and suddenly becomes married to you, or suddenly gets a professional job where independence is key. it will very soon become apparent that she acts immature often or throws small temper tantrums at times for little things.
Thinking of this, it brings back that memory of the guy who found his Colombian woman cheating and flew in to get his computer back that he bought her the week prior. The way she was screaming “pero mommy, el no tiene direcho” over and over as if her mommy wasn’t protecting her which is a very similar scenario to this article, but you will find many other scenarios of which you may laugh in memory of this article.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 04:59:22 PM »
I have nevervread so.much generalization in one article.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 04:59:22 PM »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 05:51:00 PM »
elexpatriado said:
I have nevervread so.much generalization in one article.
elex, he had these women down to a science. From what I got from the website it was almost verbatim what they would say, do, act, and go! He started out a financial investigator in Bogota and wound up being an entrepreneur by making high end bags and purses to go with the Studio F stuff. He was sending it to the US for resale but couldn't keep his stores supplied because his inventory was always waiting for drug inspection before being sent to Miami and Orlando.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 07:15:47 PM »
OK, a somewhat misleading subject heading. Of course, I hit Tinder and Latin American Cupid (LAC) as hard as I could to build up as many contacts as possible. 

But there was this one woman in Medellin that I thought was worth rolling the dice on. Didn't work out. Sh*t happens!

I actually first met her on LAC about a year ago. We communicated on WhatsApp for a month straight and we made plans for me to visit her back in Jan 2018. However, I got cold feet and told her my plans had changed and I wasn't going to make it. So we stopped communicating. In late 2018 I re-connected with her on WhatsApp expecting her 1) to no longer be single; and/or 2) no longer be interested. 

Turned out she is/was still single and interested. So I took a shot and went down there to meet her. She is 31, no kids, educated (university degree), decent job and from a good/educated family (though certainly not rich). She is a cute "girl next door" paisa type. Not a knock out but solidly cute/attractive in my book.  I don't normally go for light-skinned Paisas yet she seemed a "logical" choice given her age, education, etc.

I completely crashed and burned with her! I sensed after date No. 1 she might not be that into it. Nevertheless, without any overt signals from her I asked for a second date and she said yes. Our second date was a daytime date: the botanical garden and lunch. I had planned to keep it short (2 hours or so) but it went for more than 4 hours. She was laughing and playful with me. Thought I was gaining traction with her but looking back I think it was a sympathy date!  She felt bad for me coming all the way to Medellin for nada. At the end of the date, at her suggestion, we went to an ice cream shop in Laureles. As we said goodbye I went in for some kissing and she seemed to respond well to it.

The following day I had plans to go to Guatape (daytrip) so I suggested to her we get together for dinner that night. She said ok and for me to contact her when I got back to Medellin. So around 3pm I sent her a message: "I am back in Medellin. How about we meet for dinner around 6 or 7pm."  She replied: "Hector, I am sorry but I am on my way to my Mom's finca and I won't be back until tomorrow."  Ouch! She knew I only had limited time left in Medellin and at no time had she said she was planning to visit her Mom's finca.

So I sent her a message that went something along the lines of: "It appears you don't feel the same chemistry that I do? I would like the opportunity to get to know you better. But if you don't feel the same way I can respect that." She didn't reply until the next day and all she said was, "Como estas?"  I told her everything was fine and I was leaving Medellin the next day (as planned). We said a few other things to each other like nice meeting you, have a good trip back, etc. And that was it. Haven't communicated with her since the day I left Medellin.

-Nearly two years go I let a hot 26-year old (uneducated) Nica living in Panama go. While I don't think she was a gold digger, I couldn't ignore certain things: working for minimum wage, dad and one brother in prison, immigration issues (she was living illegally in Panama),etc. Could not ignore what an economic development package I represented in that equation.

-The difference is the Paisa has economic choices, stability and can be more selective. Next time I have a lower strata girl in my grasp I will just marry the damn ho! At a minimum, I will aim for a strata lower next time! Jajaja.

-Definitely met other women and had other dates. Mostly from in person interactions at malls, bars, etc. The downside to this if you are only in town for a week like I was: the clock runs out on you pretty quickly.

-Met a stacked 26-year old paisa at a bar near Parque Lleras. We had a date the following night. Nice girl but I wasn't that into her. At least not for anything serious. Also, I met a 25-year old working at the Unicetro Mall in Laureles. Her body is easily a 9 out of 10 and 100% natural Colombiana. Her face is another story. Jajaja. On our second date she came to my hotel room and we had "fun"....

-On my way back I flew through Bogota. I often notice these knock-out women working the duty free shops in the airport. I noticed this elegantly beautiful woman working one of these shops. So I found an angle to talk to her. She was very nice and receptive. But then I noticed the ring! Of course, I made sure to ask. Yep, she was married.

-That last bit is the hardest part: finding/meeting enough attractive (single) women to approach on a time constrained vacation. Give me a month or a bit longer and I believe I could make something good happen. Got to find a way to work remotely or find a job overseas.

Whether it's actually being in their country as a solo 'free agent', using an agency's support or sorting through the women on line, it's a numbers game. Almost always, you have to give it time, play YOUR game and deal with the fumbles and incompletes, walking away to play another day.

It's the guys who can't wait, the fellows for whom another trip is too hard to put together, who all too often rush things and 'settle' committing to some woman they probably shouldn't.

No, I'm not saying wait for that perfect ten. 'Perfect' is probably as common as unicorns and as you get closer to it, the flaws and potential pitfalls that actually are there are harder to see.

You've just been blinded by sweet words from a beautiful face, a fine figure, a set of tits and a taste of some hot sex....

A sweet babe, who has a lot going for her, but who's not so impossibly pretty and so high up various socio economic scales, is probably the best long range fit for most of us.

If she's ditzy, immature and very uneducated now, all that's not likely going to change later on.

No, you don't want a perfect ten who has Star Trek's Dr. Spock's logic, maturity beyond way beyond her years and a PhD in rocket science---working more to the middle to upper 2/3s of that spectrum is a lot safer.

Referencing the above, the higher you fly, the more likely and the harder the fall may be, ESPECIALLY if you take her out of her country.

Be careful what you wish for!!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:22:36 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 07:28:19 PM »
One piece of advice that Coladmin gave, (and I neglected to follow) was never under any circumstances go visit one woman! Have at least 3 more schedule for coffee or a lunch! I didn't follow that mantra and like you I got burned in Cartagena. Fortunately for me, I had an ex who was still friendly and we had dinner together so it wasn't a complete wipeout. But don't look to play the 'serious card' and visit one until you can firm that up a little bit. Even let them know you are meeting others there. If they are really interested in you, they will have their 'A-game' on. But from what you described, you had what Coladmin called a 'GFE' or Girlfriend Experience! They will act like your girlfriend and even get very jealous should someone move in on them, because you are their meal ticket. Once you head back to the states, bottom dollar she runs back to her barrio boy or another gringo who has come to pay their respects!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 07:45:21 PM »
But from what you described, you had what Coladmin called a 'GFE' or Girlfriend Experience! They will act like your girlfriend and even get very jealous should someone move in on them, because you are their meal ticket. Once you head back to the states, bottom dollar she runs back to her barrio boy or another gringo who has come to pay their respects!

I am not sure which woman you are referencing but there was no GFE for me in Medellin. That is assuming by GFE you mean = a commercial transaction which blurs that lines between a financial transaction and a romantic relationship.

The only cash that was handed over was modest cab fair. For the 25-year who I hopped in the sack with: we had one dinner date (Date No. 1) and Date No. 2 was her coming to my hotel where I bought her a cappuccino, nothing more. I did offer to buy her dinner as I ate a light dinner while she drank the cafe. But she wasn't hungry. And the cab fair was at my suggestion.

If that is the GFE then just about every woman I've ever slept with constitutes a GFE....

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 07:57:20 PM »
Hector_Levoe said:
I am not sure which woman you are referencing but there was no GFE for me in Medellin. That is assuming by GFE you mean = a commercial transaction which blurs that lines between a financial transaction and a romantic relationship.

The only cash that was handed over was modest cab fair. For the 25-year who I hopped in the sack with: we had one dinner date (Date No. 1) and Date No. 2 was her coming to my hotel where I bought her a cappuccino, nothing more. I did offer to buy her dinner as I ate a light dinner while she drank the cafe. But she wasn't hungry. And the cab fair was at my suggestion.

If that is the GFE then just about every woman I've ever slept with constitutes a GFE....
No money, only the experience. That is what a GFE is. They aren't a prepago if that is what you are thinking. They usually have a list of available men to use. But most of all, they are insincere!

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 10:20:15 PM »

Great report as usual  Hector. That Nica was hot! I remember the pics.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 11:09:28 PM »
Great report as usual  Hector. That Nica was hot! I remember the pics.

Thanks M.C. When I was down in Medellin I cringed at two (true) statements you've made in the past:

1) it is the guy traveling to meet the woman who is taking all the risk (the woman in country has nothing to lose but a few hours of her time);

and 2) the story you told about your wife bailing on the guy she thought she liked until they met in person.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:13:55 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 12:43:56 AM »
Thanks M.C. When I was down in Medellin I cringed at two (true) statements you've made in the past:

1) it is the guy traveling to meet the woman who is taking all the risk (the woman in country has nothing to lose but a few hours of her time);

and 2) the story you told about your wife bailing on the guy she thought she liked until they met in person.
Yep. My wife bailed and she doesn't feel guilty about it (they are selfish like that...). I realize how much of a risk I took. But I did keep my cupid account open while visiting her for the first time, just in case...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 03:26:18 AM »
Yep. My wife bailed and she doesn't feel guilty about it (they are selfish like that...). I realize how much of a risk I took. But I did keep my cupid account open while visiting her for the first time, just in case...

Never burn your bridges. While I was pretty much a one woman, one trip kind of guy, I didn't completely eliminate other options until I was engaged.

I remained active on Cupid and another site and when Yahoo was still a mainstay,  maintained quite a few 'smiley face' contacts, friendships there.

When investing a lot of money and taking 25+ hour flights, I didn't want to show up for a few weeks and have one plan flush right away, leaving me solo. It happens--it DID happen to me, but I exercised my options.

And it happened even after I had 'done my homework' taking time to set things up, pretty sure I had my ducks in a row, or 'duck' anyway.

"Sh!t happens"

You can be pretty sure that you're not HER only option as well, so Prince Charming, don't guilt trip yourself. If you're inclined to, you're probably not inclined for this sort of pursuit.

Hopefully we eventually get to the point where we meet someone where there's enough confidence and certainty that such measures aren't as important. But it sure took me a while and a number of women, working through the 'process of elimination. before 'the one' was apparent.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 03:47:45 AM by robert angel »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 05:44:38 AM »
Robert angel said:
...Hopefully we eventually get to the point where we meet someone where there's enough confidence and certainty that such measures aren't as important. But it sure took me a while and a number of women, working through the 'process of elimination. before 'the one' was apparent.
You know, I was told that very statement. I was going to invest tons of money in airfare and hotel bills. I thought to myself, "Nah, this is like shooting fish in a barrel!" after my first encounter went very well for me. When that died 2 weeks after I returned home I had 2nd thoughts. That was 4 years ago, with 2 trips every year for a minimum of 10 days each time. Suffice to say, I have this one 'dialed in,' (or it may be the other way around ;). There is light at the end of the tunnel that makes the process worth it.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 05:44:38 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 06:41:21 AM »
Robert angel said:You know, I was told that very statement. I was going to invest tons of money in airfare and hotel bills. I thought to myself, "Nah, this is like shooting fish in a barrel!" after my first encounter went very well for me. When that died 2 weeks after I returned home I had 2nd thoughts. That was 4 years ago, with 2 trips every year for a minimum of 10 days each time. Suffice to say, I have this one 'dialed in,' (or it may be the other way around ;). There is light at the end of the tunnel that makes the process worth it.

Let's just hope that "light at the end of the tunnel" isn't a train"  ;D  Sounds to me that you're using sound judgement....

Offline buenopues4

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2019, 05:18:30 PM »
He started out a financial investigator in Bogota and wound up being an entrepreneur by making high end bags and purses to go with the Studio F stuff. He was sending it to the US for resale but couldn't keep his stores supplied because his inventory was always waiting for drug inspection before being sent to Miami and Orlando.

May have mentioned this before. Found out recently that Carlos Acosta who is the owner of Studio F has a finca just down the road from me. See heavy security at the entrance every once in a while.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 05:41:44 PM »

After I first met my wife at the airport in Bogota and things were going good, I asked her what she had planned to do if she didn't like me when we met. I was going to dump you at the airport was her reply. Nice.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 06:04:52 PM »

After I first met my wife at the airport in Bogota and things were going good, I asked her what she had planned to do if she didn't like me when we met. I was going to dump you at the airport was her reply. Nice.
Yep. No guilt at all jaja

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 06:56:14 PM »

Practical woman.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 08:55:37 PM »
The OP summed it up pretty nicely when he said "rolled the dice".
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2019, 05:16:22 PM »
The OP summed it up pretty nicely when he said "rolled the dice".

Yea, I think any time we get married,  we're in effect doing just that....

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2019, 06:01:55 PM »
Yea, I think any time we get married,  we're in effect doing just that....

Sure but having a LDR puts an extra twist on it.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 04:11:42 AM »
Researcher said:
Sure but having a LDR puts an extra twist on it.
No doubt and either way its an economic heavy weight. To me it was easy: I just didn't want to die alone. So I am choosing to remarry.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 10:39:50 PM »
No doubt and either way its an economic heavy weight. To me it was easy: I just didn't want to die alone. So I am choosing to remarry.

Nothing wrong with that. No matter what you do it is a risk. I think most guys just try to avoid doing anything foolish.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 10:39:50 PM »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2019, 08:05:27 AM »
Great trip report Hector, 

Just some general thoughts here.   

At around age 50 or so, I suppose you will need to factor in if this is going to be worth it at all.  If you were to find the right woman for yourself, by the time the entire process is over (Courting, trips back and forth, paperwork) you could easily be in your mid 50's.    It may be easier to just move to Colombia (Or wherever) a few years later and live there and have so much more freedom.    I may not say this if you were 10-20 years younger, but it is certainly getting close to a tipping point, in my opinion.   

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline fathertime

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2019, 08:07:23 AM »

Yeah, at some point you price yourself out, and time isn't necessarily on your side depending on what you are looking for.   Just my opinion

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats