It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Medellin (Back Again)  (Read 11298 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Medellin (Back Again)
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2014, 07:16:31 AM »
I'm 58 and only thing I have outta thelist below is grey hair, and I fix it up atthe Peluqueria. Not to forget saggy Balls and Leaky ass. Still dont need a nut bra or adult diaper.
Still, older you get, the more being wit hot young chicks involves $$$Money, and so becomes more and more like prostitution. It may not seem like prostitution when you are young and supporting her,and be easier to explain away, but once you passs 50, kinda gets harder to deny the reason you are with someone in thier 20s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1zdDfQrPi5Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q&feature=kp

I hear ya....bald head...gray hair....wrinkles....pot belly....liver spots....you probably want to make a choice before all these little things, among others befell you!

Fathertime!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2014, 07:24:35 AM »
Hmm.. that reminds me, does anyone know whatever happened to that Andy Lee character??

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2014, 07:53:56 AM »
On the subjects of trips to Medellin and Paisas, have you guysseen this article?
http://puramedellin.com/wp/avoid-gold-diggers-paisalandia/

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2014, 07:53:56 AM »

Offline the_ace33

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2014, 10:18:32 AM »
I always have agreed with that kind of thinking,  never spoil her but I have to also so that if she is acting right give some reward.  No need to waste time with the immature selfish types.  I remember one time in quilla I went out with this beauty queen a few times and by the third date I told her off.  This was back when I didn't know much Spanish.  Next thing I know about a week later she is calling my translator begging to see me and making promises and crying... I told my translator just tell her that I wouldn't go out with her again or see her under any circumstances.  There is such a big difference in the honest woman in Colombia as a whole.  the honest sensible woman that you can find here are just a different breed altogether if you can attract one... :o  But those other kind with more curves and a spoiled attitude?  One can enjoy those too,  just not in a dating situation.  business only guys.  but beware of the greediness there too!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 04:01:06 PM by the_ace33 »
tengo una esposa de medellin

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2014, 11:23:01 AM »
I like the other Link they are referencing in Spanish.. about being a "Porky"-i.e. Marrano
http://www.catadordeprepagosmedellin.com/el-caso-porky-una-enfermedad-en-los-hombres/2996/

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2014, 12:09:21 PM »
Leaky ass.

???

I've seen you mention this before.  Is this something common in older men?

Offline Gavan

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2014, 01:40:17 PM »

Leaky ass.

???

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 01:42:15 PM by Gavan »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2014, 05:55:36 PM »
Not if you have good Colon Health- eat lots of fruits and vegetables and get a Colonostomy early.. :D :D

???

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2014, 11:14:01 PM »
I'm 58 and only thing I have outta thelist below is grey hair, and I fix it up atthe Peluqueria. Not to forget saggy Balls and Leaky ass. Still dont need a nut bra or adult diaper.
Still, older you get, the more being wit hot young chicks involves $$$Money, and so becomes more and more like prostitution. It may not seem like prostitution when you are young and supporting her,and be easier to explain away, but once you passs 50, kinda gets harder to deny the reason you are with someone in thier 20s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1zdDfQrPi5Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q&feature=kp

That is great....but NO wrinkles at age 58?  I figure I look my age, a few wrinkles...balding, no saggy balls or leaky ass just yet...but boy is that something to look forward to or what? 

Regarding the young ladies and your age.  I guess that is true, it would be hard to deny that the ladies are interested in the $$$...but nothing can be done about aging so my opinion is that if works for both parties, then no harm done, and perhaps a very good time. 

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2014, 11:27:50 PM »
Awesome,  its good to know there are guys like me out there who have the same struggles.  We seem to attract the good girls who really want it.  Its hard not to get thrown ofcourse by some chica with tantalizing assets.  But if that chica is not married and most often times she is, then why is she not?  Is she not easy to get along with or crazy maybe?  strong possibility.  Not to say that my girls have not been hotties but they have more on the inside to bring to the table and that is something that the whole family can enjoy.  Some guys in my family have wifes that are simply tolerated and not really enjoyed by the family.  I do feel in a way that it is time for me to man up and get a solid partner despite my wondering eye.  No kids? No ex?  no issues?  wow!  That should weigh in heavily on choosing the "right" one.  I mean we are like best friends, never had a real fight.  She gives me full respect despite my imperfections and my problems.  It seems to me that the guy who decided to let his womanizing spirit get the best of him is who walks away a loser...  And I admit that I have been that guy in the past and it hasn't really gotten me anywhere to speak of other than some interesting experiences.  If my dad even knew that I was having any doubts at all he would probably take me to have my head examined.  So its an obvious problem with me, not her.

If I were to have waited til when I was 'ready' to be married, It never would have happened. Of course if mistakes are made, that is fine I guess...the clock/calender eventually resolves everything anyway.

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2014, 07:23:30 AM »
Ok wrinkles yes- forgot about that...

That is great....but NO wrinkles at age 58?  I figure I look my age, a few wrinkles...balding, no saggy balls or leaky ass just yet...but boy is that something to look forward to or what? 

Regarding the young ladies and your age.  I guess that is true, it would be hard to deny that the ladies are interested in the $$$...but nothing can be done about aging so my opinion is that if works for both parties, then no harm done, and perhaps a very good time. 

Fathertime!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2014, 07:26:03 AM »
a few anyway- saggy eyes- more than testicals
Ok wrinkles yes- forgot about that...

Offline the_ace33

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2014, 04:33:58 PM »
well I am 39 and already starting to get thin skin and wrinkles,,  Fathertime I guess if we spend too much time analyzing things we can always think of a reason not to pull the trigger.  I feel good in knowing that if I do follow through it will be for the right reasons.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2014, 04:33:58 PM »

Offline the_ace33

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2014, 10:01:03 PM »
Walked through Parque Lleras today and there was all kind of celebrating going on,  pretty interesting.  After that went to that big mall not far from there,  saw the new Seth Rogan movie was hilarious!  Went to TuTucan near Rio negro,  the other day and had some great authentic fresh Colombian food.  I was with my girl and her sister and her sister's husband and we all got along great.  As the trip goes on I am spotting less and less hotties.  I am starting to think that maybe the only advantage to this kind of dating is that there are more women who are willing to date an older man.  I have no doubt that my girl is crazy about me.  Pretty good little companion.  I met the mother today too at lunch who was friendly however it was hard for me to understand her Spanish,  it often is the case with older Spanish speakers I have noticed.  Tomorrow its time to gear up for the short trip to Sante Fe Antioquia for a resort hotel experience.

Offline articulatefit

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2014, 10:16:28 PM »
Heh, I was just explaining to una Colombiana online about sacrifices.  "Debe ser facil ser fiel" dijo ella.  In the name of a larger goal, a woman agrees to stick with her choice " for richer and *poorer* " and know that it is veerry difficult for most women to persist in their commitment if their protector and provider man appears to be losing for a while.  And men's equivalent is that we sacrifice *acting* on our desire for sexual variety, even when aparrently better choices show up, again in the name of a larger goal.  And no, its not always easy, any more than anything worthwhile is.

As for maintaining the energy that naturally flows so easily at first, check out Athol Kay's MarriedManSexLife.com

Now related, sorta - can someone point me to any threads here on recommendations for broaching prenuptial agreement discussions?

Offline Awesome

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2014, 11:46:58 PM »

Now related, sorta - can someone point me to any threads here on recommendations for broaching prenuptial agreement discussions?

Turn it around on her.  Tell her you should get one to protect HER assets.  Of course that only works if she has any assets.

Another idea is to use a "lawyer" to insist that you draw one up  and pay him to convince both you(really just her) that it's absolutely necessary.

Ask benjio.  That dude knows how to take anything topic and twist it around ten different ways and make you think it's something other than what it actually is.  He should've been a used car salesman.  I swear he could sell ice to an eskimo.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2014, 08:55:28 AM »
Ask benjio.  That dude knows how to take anything topic and twist it around ten different ways and make you think it's something other than what it actually is.  He should've been a used car salesman.  I swear he could sell ice to an eskimo.

LOL!!! Still a little upset, huh? It'll pass buddy.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  No need to sabotage other threads. We have our own little space in the flame room.  8)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 09:22:03 AM by benjio »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2014, 11:55:37 AM »

LOL!!! Still a little upset, huh? It'll pass buddy.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  No need to sabotage other threads. We have our own little space in the flame room.  8)

Lmao!  Actually I was giving you a compliment.  I think you have a special gift.  Have you ever considered working in telemarketing?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »
Can you guys please confine your spat to your own room? It long ago began to sound like a girl's middle school argument, except (if you haven't noticed) no one is coming to either one of your aide.

If it's a 'last word' sort of battle, maybe two rooms, one for each to....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2014, 12:40:56 PM »

+1
We don't want to see the mods actually do stuff again.

I never heard of a 'leaky' ass. I hope that's nothing contagious

Can you guys please confine your spat to your own room? It long ago began to sound like a girl's middle school argument, except (if you haven't noticed) no one is coming to either one of your aide.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2014, 02:48:33 PM »
can someone point me to any threads here on recommendations for broaching prenuptial agreement discussions?

http://www.planet-love.com/index.php?topic=7123.msg101275#msg101275

Try putting 'prenup'--that's what I did there, and prenuptial, etc. into the search window and see what you can get.

Keep in mind that the laws are not only very different in each state, but that they can also change over time. I spoke to several excellent attorneys and they each told me not to waste my time in my state/city. A couple said that if I really, really insisted and wanted to waste my time (and money), they'd charge me and write one up, but that it'd be basically useless or worse yet, it could backfire on me.

Some also told me horror stories about marrying someone considerably younger and bringing her into the USA, but I think we all know how the minefields are laid once you're on USA soil. I think one bit of common sense applicable in most jurisdictions is that if you're thinking you might need or will otherwise end up buying another house, do it before you wed. Hate to sound negative, but if you buy one after and have rolled considerable equity into the new, more expensive house, typically all of that is subject to 50-50 division as 'community property' even if you have a prenup.

Even with a state where prenups are valid, if it comes to 'that', you will likely still face a battle on assets, values accrued after the marriage. Win or lose in court, unless she's already well off, you'll probably pay the legal bills for both sides.

Assigned judges are  'luck of the draw' and have an awful lot of discretionary power. Even if you think your state's prenup laws are pretty solid, they can pull that rug out from under your feet pretty fast, especially if you've had kids together and she looks like a sympathetic character to the court.

Everyone looks at things differently, but some take a harsh look at prenups, seeing them as  "negotiating the divorce before the marriage."

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2014, 02:49:02 PM »

Robert,

Agreed. Hence my comment.

No need to sabotage other threads. We have our own little space in the flame room.

I'm well aware Awesome and I's fun time isn't adding any real value to the board. Nothing wrong with he and I still contributing on other threads while continuing to have some laughs in the flame room. I can't control whether or not he decides to throw a shot each time he posts because he's still feeling some type of way though. Sorry.  :'(

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »

I never heard of a 'leaky' ass. I hope that's nothing contagious

Kai, You might need a few years yet to find out and not to get too graphic, here, but several cups of very strong (like several cups of straight espresso) an upset stomach and a few good farts, and you might just find out! Haven't been there yet, but I'll drink a quart of mega strong coffee in an hour or two sometimes and know when to make sure to know where the bathrooms are!

Maybe they do in aging Japan too--they sell more diapers to older adults there then they do to babies.....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »

Offline articulatefit

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2014, 11:14:09 PM »
Thank you.  Yes, few understand the lack of due process and broad judicial discretion in most family courts.  My eyes are open.

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2014, 02:31:36 PM »

...do some serial dating in Latin America for a while making looks your primary focus, and you'll gain an all new appreciation for personality.
This my friends is pure gold advice, some guys already appreciate this without dating all over the world, but for some men it is something they need to do to realize. For all you know you will discover that you don't really want a wife after all and decide to stay happily single or maybe even it turns out that you just want a trophy wife, and that is cool too.

What is not fair is that you are with someone that adores you just because it's convenient, you get along and she is "ok" in the looks department. We are talking about a human being who is in love with you, at least have the decency to break up with her if the feeling is not mutual.
Just go straight to the point.

I have had a few talks about prenuptials, with guys that decide to bring it up pretty fast online because it is a requirement to them, it was usually "do you know what a prenuptial is?" and go from there. In one of my previous relationships the subject was mentioned after things got much more serious, which didn't make much of a difference because I had no objection in doing it if that would give my guy peace of mind.

W never did though, so I had to bring it up when we were living together. I explained when you go to the courthouse over here you get to choose whether you want separate assets or not but that was about it, so if he wanted a prenup we needed a lawyer to do that before we sign and mentioned I was ok with it. He said it was not needed so that was that.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 138