It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Breast Implants  (Read 17381 times)

Offline Dan Las Vegas

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Breast Implants
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »
I can't compare them to any other cities in colombia, as I have only visited Medellin. But I can say that it was quite rare for me to see any tattoo's on women and the ones that did have them very very young. I was staying in the Santa Monica barrio, so I would imagine what I saw was the average women in the city, but the incidence of plastic surgery was still amazing....even more so in Poblado

Offline fathertime

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 11:09:31 AM »
I personally would never neither ask a girl for implants or pay for her to get them.  Asking for them I consider unethical and insulting.  And if a girl would ask me for them, I would treat it with suspicion.  After all, if I show her that I like her the way she is, whom is she going to impress?

I wound not ask a girl to get implants either.  If a spouse wanted to get them despite me already being attracted to her, I would not treat it with suspicion (Assuming the marriage was not going downhill otherwise.)  Women like to impress other women.  Regardless of how often a woman is complimented, if she sees saggy boobs in the mirror and knows they can be enhanced, she may want to do it for herself. 
Ok... if that if that's what makes her happy then I woundn't stop her!  Like anyone, I like a good set of boobies but it is not all that important in the scheme of things.

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline doombug

• VAWA certified to be 100% free of wife beating.
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 04:04:53 PM »

Her grin aside, what a miserable life it must be.

Her every waking moment (heck, even her sleeping moments) hindered by gargantuan sacks of sea water. In her case, they may or may not be real, maybe it's photo shopped, but for the women who get such jugular transplants or are unlucky enough to be born with them, life's gotta be a pisser. Her back's already gonna be frail when she hits 70, and now the damn thing's likely to snap if she so much as bends over to pick up the kitty's bowl. 

Vanity!

Gawd, how vain and stupid could one species be. ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 04:08:43 PM by doombug »

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 04:04:53 PM »

Offline Montrealer

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 11:31:48 PM »
Here's my take.

Personally I don't like implants, and I think a lift is good for when the time comes and gravity starts working harder.

As for dating a woman with implants, I've done it in the past, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.  It's one of those things that look nicer in the box than they are to play with.

Lastly, if a woman who has very little money (or at least very little disposable money) is spending it on her physical appearance, and not on something more practical, then you can clearly see where her priorities lie.  Especially when she is asking you for 10.000 pesos to buy a phone card, 20.000 for taxis, demanding/expecting gifts, getting stuff out of the pawn shop, etc.  In general it's just a sign of wrong priorities and possibly a shallow woman.

Or maybe she didn't pay for them.  Then you need to ask how many times she's blown Juan Carlos before he could sneak the money away from his wife to buy them for her.  Or maybe she's still making payments to Juan Carlos???

Haven't added my bold 2 cents in a while, so this was for those who missed me.
Send more divers, the last ones tasted great!  -  JAWS

Offline el_ruso

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 04:03:59 PM »
Monty,

how exactly is getting implants 'not practical'???  ???

It is VERY practical.  The girl wants to attract more men and better men, so she needs to attract more attention.  The way women do it is by improving their appearance.  I don't know of any better and more effective ways for a woman to attract men.

Do implants work?  You bet! (Which is why they are so popular.)  And you know this yourself, regardless of your opinion of them.  So how is getting implants for the girl not practical in your opinion?  What do you think she should spend money on?

I do think that if a guy blows a fortune on them it is silly, but for the girl it is a great, especially if she is not paying.

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »

Getting breast implants just to attract men is stupid, stupid, stupid!

If the men she attracts with her bigger boobs were not attracted to her before by her other qualities, then she is getting exactly what she deserves…a shallow-minded bozo with tits on his brain.

From my experience, the ones most interested in a gal’s implants are other women. “Most” of the guys are levelheaded enough to be able to see beyond her tits and appreciate the qualities that really count.

Offline el_ruso

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 06:45:59 PM »
OK, what other purpose do breast implants serve other than attract men (or retain the one she has in case she has a low self esteem).

I personally prefer them natural, but...  Women want to be noticed.  For example, she goes to a disco, stands next to an identical girl with bigger boobs, who gets asked first?  I agree that there is a lot more to a woman than boobs, but physical appearance is absolutely important.  Of course if the only thing (or things rather) that a woman can offer are boobs, she will not become much more than a temporary love interest to anyone but a fool.  BUT if I like a woman for her qualities, but find other women (and their breasts) more physically appealing, the first one can make a good friend ;) 

If a woman wants to attract a top guy who is successful, loyal, who is able and willing to support a family, she faces a great deal of competition, especially in Colombia.  And all things being equal, "Most" guys will pick a girl with bigger boobs, rounder ass and slimmer waist.  And men should not be ashamed or condemned for that.  That's normal.  It is not "shallow".  Would a woman marry a janitor if she can marry a lawyer?  So men and women are shallow in their own unique ways. 

And if a woman has A-cups, how is she supposed to make them bigger? 

Offline Ray

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 06:16:03 AM »

OK, what other purpose do breast implants serve other than attract men (or retain the one she has in case she has a low self esteem).

Reconstructive surgery for breast cancer patients for one.

If she has low self esteem, bigger boobs aren’t the answer. Maybe she needs a shrink.

If her man is going to leave her if she doesn’t have her boobs stuffed, then she should do the right thing and kick his shallow arse out.

Of course if the only thing (or things rather) that a woman can offer are boobs, she will not become much more than a temporary love interest to anyone but a fool.

If that’s all she has is her fake tits, then I guess that’s all she deserves is some shallow fool who’s in love with her tatas.

…if I like a woman for her qualities, but find other women (and their breasts) more physically appealing, the first one can make a good friend

Now that’s shallow! :o

If a woman wants to attract a top guy who is successful, loyal, who is able and willing to support a family, she faces a great deal of competition…

Stuffing your tits doesn’t attract top guys. It only attracts lesbians and shallow morons.

HUH? Anyone who thinks she is “supposed” to make them bigger is simply a shallow person.

Shallow, shallow, shallow!

Offline chizz

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 07:50:09 AM »
Any woman who thinks she needs to get breats implants to attract a man, needs her head examine. It goes back to an age old question, "Do you want a man to love you for who you are, or what you look like?" Granted, everyone has preferences and like different things about a woman, but everything has to be taking into consideration. If you are attracted to a woman because of her physical features and/or implants, and nothing else, what are you going to do later on in life. Remember, women get old, breast start to sag, wrinkles appear, weight is gained, butt is not a firm as it used to be, and when this happens then what? The reason you wanted to be with this woman is gone, what you going to do leave? If I meet two women and one has nice qualities im looking for in a wife, and the other one has implants, then miss implants can be good friend.
chizz

Offline jm21-2

• Spouse's Country: Taiwan
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 02:35:18 PM »
BUT if I like a woman for her qualities, but find other women (and their breasts) more physically appealing, the first one can make a good friend ;) 
That sounds like you're saying that if you were dating a woman for her qualities, you'd ditch her for a girl who's more attractive, everything else equal? I'm assuming (hoping?) that's not what you meant...

Offline el_ruso

Re: Breast Implants - in response to Chizz
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 02:38:59 PM »
in response...

"Any woman who thinks she needs to get breats implants to attract a man, needs her head examine."

So are you suggesting that women with large breasts do not attract men's attention?  Well, my personal experience is quite different from yours then.

I have not advocated that women should get implants, nor that I am crazy for women with implants, etc., but...  getting implants is perhaps the best investment a woman can make.

Further in response:
"It goes back to an age old question, "Do you want a man to love you for who you are, or what you look like?" "
Well, I would argue for BOTH.  Would a man love a woman who is unattractive physically?  I would not, nor would the vast majority of men.  If you are indeed different, I congratulate you, you have a lot more choices, a lot less competition, and your life is a lot easier.

Further in response:
"If you are attracted to a woman because of her physical features and/or implants, and nothing else..."
Agreed.  You are stating the obvious.  That's why I stated that a woman needs to have BOTH physical beauty and personal qualities to attract and keep quality men.  What I argued though was that the physical beauty is a necessary part of the equation, and women who lack it are understandably driven to obtain it through surgery or other available means.

Similarly, a man needs to be financially stable in addition to "nice qualities" to attract women.  If a guy is really nice, but works as a janitor, few women with better options will be attracted to him.  That's the sad truth about the world we live in, and I don't think these realities are going to change anytime soon.

Further in response:
"Remember, women get old..."
This is not a shocking revelation to me.  Guess what, I will get old myself.  I do not expect the girl to be Miss Universe, nor to be Miss Universe her entire life.  I do expect though that she will put effort into maintaining her appearance as much as she can.

Further in response:
"If I meet two women and one has nice qualities im looking for in a wife, and the other one has implants, then miss implants can be good friend."
Well, as I have said again and again and again...  A woman needs both to attract top men.  If you meet two women and they both have nice qualities, and one looks better, which one will you pursue?  Why do you insist that big boobs and a round ass are mutually exclusive to "nice qualities"?  They are not.

Offline doombug

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 02:40:12 PM »
If she has low self esteem, bigger boobs aren’t the answer. Maybe she needs a shrink.

You may be more right than you know. ;)

Breast Implant, Suicide Link Explored

"Three previous studies have shown a roughly threefold increase in suicide among women with cosmetic breast implants."

So the guy gets to play with some gravity-resistant boobs for a while, but may pay for it later when her chemically imbalanced brain suddenly snaps.

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Offline el_ruso

Re: Breast Implants - in response to JM
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 02:43:39 PM »
No, I am not suggesting ditching.  I do believe in commitment.  Therefore, I would not date a woman who is not attractive to me in the first place. so I will not have neither remorse nor temptation if another attractive woman is theoretically available. 

Planet-Love.com

Re: Breast Implants - in response to JM
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 02:43:39 PM »

Offline el_ruso

Re: Breast Implants - in response to Ray
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 02:55:34 PM »
in response...

"Stuffing your tits doesn’t attract top guys. It only attracts lesbians and shallow morons."  Any empirical proof on that?

"Quote

HUH? Anyone who thinks she is “supposed” to make them bigger is simply a shallow person.

Shallow, shallow, shallow!"

1. No, she is not *supposed* to make them bigger.  But, if women have crooked teeth, they are not "supposed" to wear braces to straighten them out either.  But many do.  How is one different from the other?

2. So, if a woman is born with A-cups how CAN she make them bigger other than get implants?  Do you offer her other solutions?

Further, why is it not shallow for a woman to care about the guy's ability and willingness to maintain a family, but it is shallow for guys to care about women's bra size?  both are normal, and there should be no shame in it.  How many chicks would marry a nice janitor versus a nice lawyer? 

Offline william3rd

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 03:26:52 PM »
nice janitors have bigger broomsticks. . .

nice lawyers are a fairy tale.
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »
So are you saying that getting plastic bolt-on tits ISN'T shallow? You may not think so, but for some of us it'd be a deal breaker - like tatoos, nipple rings, nose jobs, liposuction and a host of other things.

I look at like this, you use whatever criteria you decide to elimninate potentials from the crowd until there is only one left. For me, A-cups aren't an immediate knockout - rock hard Ds most cretainly are - because getting them is a self absorbed, shallow, and vain act - traits I sure wouldn't be looking for for in a wife. You, however are free to use whatever criteria you wish. Glad there are people around who don't mind.

I see enough lizard ladies in Newport Beach who have spent small fortunes turning themselves into plastic barbie dolls. It takes a lot of will power to not burst out laughing when I see them strutting their stuff.

Oh - and the difference is that straight teeth are functional. They work better, last longer, and require less maintenance, and cause less pain than crooked ones. Now getting all caps to have a holllywood smile is right up there with a boob job in my book.

Offline el_ruso

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
I am not suggesting that women should get implants.  All I said was that it is a good investment for a woman to do.  They are extremely effective, and if they were not, women would not be getting them.  And the main reason people get braces is cosmetic, regardless of other possible benefits.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery, as long as it is done well and not overdone, and I am not the one paying for it.

self absorbed, shallow and vain act?  Why?  Are you serious?  So you want a woman who does not care about how she looks?  Be my guest.  I am glad there are guys like you.

Most women however do want to look good, and not everyone is blessed with natural large breasts, or for that matter attractive noses.  I am sure they would have rather been born with them, but they were not.  They did not have the good luck.  A guy can hit a gym and get more muscles.  A woman cannot hit a gym and get bigger breasts.  Why do you deny them a right to look good through the best available means?  Judging them, or condemning, or laughing at them when they are "strutting their stuff" is cruel and ridiculous.  Please explain, you or anyone who posted before you, how can a woman effectively make her breasts bigger other than by implants?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2007, 08:44:23 PM »
russo, I think the point is while for you implants are a plus, for many it is a negative.  Many men would be less likely to marry a woman with implants while for you it could be the deciding factor between two equal ladies.   :o

I guess implants work for some ladies but I hold that they are likely to attract less genuine men and more "Players."   I further hold that many ladies like the added attention just for the sake of attention itself.  If nothing else, to impress other ladies.  As a disclaimer I will say this is not in ALL cases, but in many.  When it comes to a woman with implants, I think I would be a little more cautious during the "Dating" phase. 

In regards to disagreeing with Monty about the practicality of implants, I think he is correct.  If a woman has a couple thousand to spend, it would be better spent on her education in a viable career path to gain a skill, rather than body decoration designed to hopefully attract a man to take care of her.  :P

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline chizz

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2007, 08:47:55 PM »
Response to the Response:

So are you suggesting that women with large breasts do not attract men's attention?  Well, my personal experience is quite different from yours then.

I have not advocated that women should get implants, nor that I am crazy for women with implants, etc., but...  getting implants is perhaps the best investment a woman can make.

[/quote]

I reread my post several times, and don't see where you got that from. I said,  a woman who thinks she needs to get implants to attract a man, needs to get her head examine. Meaning, she wants a man to want her for the wrong reasons, and getting implants is not the best investment a woman can make.

Well, I would argue for BOTH.  Would a man love a woman who is unattractive physically?  I would not, nor would the vast majority of men.  If you are indeed different, I congratulate you, you have a lot more choices, a lot less competition, and your life is a lot easier.

You conviently ignore where i wrote about everyone having preferences, Where as I prefer a woman who I am attracted to, and is secure enough to love who she is, and wants a man to appreciate her for who she is, you want implants. good luck to you.

Agreed.  You are stating the obvious.  That's why I stated that a woman needs to have BOTH physical beauty and personal qualities to attract and keep quality men.  What I argued though was that the physical beauty is a necessary part of the equation, and women who lack it are understandably driven to obtain it through surgery or other available means.

That's not what you said earlier. You said, "But if I like a woman for her qualities, but find other women(and their breast) more physically appealing, the first one can make a good friend". Loving a woman for her beauty and personal qualities are completely different from what you said here.
Similarly, a man needs to be financially stable in addition to "nice qualities" to attract women.  If a guy is really nice, but works as a janitor, few women with better options will be attracted to him.  That's the sad truth about the world we live in, and I don't think these realities are going to change anytime soon.

I agree with this, however, that "janitor" could've treated her like a queen, so in retrospect, it could've been her lost, not his.

Further in response:
"Remember, women get old..."
This is not a shocking revelation to me.  Guess what, I will get old myself.  I do not expect the girl to be Miss Universe, nor to be Miss Universe her entire life.  I do expect though that she will put effort into maintaining her appearance as much as she can.

I see you like to pick and chose quotes. The point of the "entire" statement, was that if you find a woman you want to be with because of phyical beauty "only" what are you going to do when it's gone, and you find out you have nothing in common, and you realize that you have nothing to talk about? Dump her and find another "beauty"?

Well, as I have said again and again and again...  A woman needs both to attract top men.  If you meet two women and they both have nice qualities, and one looks better, which one will you pursue?  Why do you insist that big boobs and a round ass are mutually exclusive to "nice qualities"?  They are not.

This was actually a play on what you said earlier, about chosing a woman with bigger breast over a woman with nice qualities. I never implied that big boobs and a round ass are exclusive to the "nice qualities" woman, you did when you implied that miss quality could be a friend and miss boobs could be your woman.

chizz

Offline doombug

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »
"Stuffing your tits doesn’t attract top guys. It only attracts lesbians and shallow morons."  Any empirical proof on that?

On the matter of shallow morons:

"Lots of men have written me in response to this page ["48 Reasons Not to Get a Boob Job"] and said they agree that implants are gross... but after tens of thousands of hits here, only a handful of men ever wrote to tell me they disagree and think implants are attractive... and sometimes I can't even be sure because the mail they've written is so inarticulate. (The total number of such messages written in proper English, so far, is about three.)"
48 Reasons Not to Get a Boob Job

;D ;D ;D

On the preference issue:

"The news is bad for plastic surgeons - while Botox and silicone get pumped into female bodies by the tanker-load, it seems men prefer the natural look. Only 6 percent of men said they preferred Botox to wrinkles, while 69 percent deemed breast implants not sexy."
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-backroom/1621768/posts

"A poll for More magazine found that 85% of men aged 18 to 34 said that they hated plastic surgery and found it a 'complete turn-off' in women.

"The survey, which polled 1,600 men in the age-group across the UK, found that a further 15% claimed not to even notice women's cosmetic surgery.

"A spokeswoman for More magazine said: 'Women would be better off spending their money on new dress and shoes rather than fake breasts.'

"'They look at false cleavages but it is clear that it is a big turn off both sexually and in terms of forming a relationship. It seems as though women may have misjudged a lot of blokes.'"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1717402/posts

"66% of men prefer that their partners do not undergo plastic surgery."
http://www.epigee.org/polls/index1.html

On the illusion issue:

"Boob jobs are like stage makeup: they look good at a distance.  They look better on you from 50 feet than from 10 feet, better from 10 feet than from one foot, better in a photograph or video than in real life, and better with more clothing than they do with less.  They're at their worst when the distance is most intimate."
http://www.paulkienitz.net/no-implants.html

And, yes, for you Wonder Woman fanboys, they now offer titanium titties:

German cosmetic surgeon has developed a new procedure for breast implantation using titanium.

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2007, 10:24:59 PM »
self absorbed, shallow and vain act?  Why?  Are you serious?

Are you serious that it's NOT?

So you want a woman who does not care about how she looks?

No, not at all. I like women who pay attention to their appearance. My wife looks like a million dollars all the time. I just don't care for women who think that the way to look good is to mutilate their bodies with dangerous, invasive surgeries, and who value themselves by the size of their TITS. My wife is a B cup and it suits me fine. If her chest looked like Ray's picture, I would never have even considered marrying her.

Why do you deny them a right to look good through the best available means?

I wouldn't deny anyone of anything. Hey if a 4' 11", 99 lb girl wants double Ds GO FOR IT. In fact it makes it easier to weed out the ones I have no interest in. It's like seeing a couple walking together when one of them is wearing a tee shirt that says "I'm with stupid." It automatically weeds out TWO people I don't have the slightest interest in meeting. 

laughing at them when they are "strutting their stuff" is cruel

Now THAT's funny. You get an appreciation point for that.

how can a woman effectively make her breasts bigger other than by implants?

Don't you get it? The main point of the conversation is, that some of us have no interest in her if she wants to. If her value of herself is determined by her breast size, it's OK. Some of us just have no interest in her - just the same way we have no interest in a man who values himself by his muscle or dick size. I laugh equally as hard as guys who pump up in the gym, join the hair club and strut their stuff on Balboa Island on a Sunday afternoon.

Offline Ray

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2007, 10:47:40 PM »
Please explain, you or anyone who posted before you, how can a woman effectively make her breasts bigger other than by implants?

WHY does she have to make them bigger?

ruso, you seem to hold the belief that size A cups on a woman are some kind of physical defect. Now I find that kind of thinking rather shallow.  :P

For all you shallow guys out there who think small boobs are ugly, here's a nice pair that are sure to turn you on. Now don't go drooling all over the screen...

Offline el_ruso

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2007, 11:25:59 PM »
In response to responses...

Well, it is true that the natural looks is far better.  Also many women who get surgery either didn't really need it, or it was not done well.  I do agree that a woman with natural good sized breasts looks far better than an average woman with implants.  However, I don't think that an average woman with an A-cup and no ass looks particularly attractive either.  And implants are the best technology at this time.  As I have said before, I would never suggest to a woman to get them, nor even get them for a girl if she asks me for them.  However, if she already has them, and they are done well and in good proportion to her body, they cannot be a minus.

Regarding the argument that she should rather invest the money into education...  Let's see: she needs to study, then look for work, then work on that job, whereas if she looks really hot and plays her cards right she can attract a successful guy who will give her a good lifestyle and provide for their family.  Why is desiring the latter worse than desiring the former?  How is a woman not marrying a janitor at a "loss"?  Imagine how she would live, how their kids would live, what she will see and experience in her life.  Not a pretty picture. 

I don't at all think getting implants is something that should be encouraged.  In reality the shape and proportion are IMO more important than the water displacement.  But neither do I think that women should be condemned or disrespected for getting them.  Everyone wants to look better, and implants, as imperfect as they are, are the best technology available today.  Hopefully it will be supplanted by something drastically better.

Further, I did indeed say that if a girl is nice, but not physically attractive, I will not consider her for a girlfriend or a wife.  It is not shallow, it is NORMAL.  I want BOTH, not one or another.  And so do most men who are honest with themselves and comfortable with their masculinity.

Tastes differ, both individually and culturally.  Doombug presented a well-compiled survey from UK for example.  In the US implants are also a taboo culturally - and the responses in this thread are indicative of that.  It is really a cultural thing.  For example, in Russia one of the most important aspects of a woman's beauty, if not the most important one, is how straight and long her legs are.  Well, I personally could care less, as long as they are not too skinny and reach the floor, so to speak.  If I were raised in Russia and among Russian people though, I would most likely think different.  Besides, most women in Britain and Northern Europe seem to have big boobs naturally, so why would they need implants in the first place?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2007, 11:25:59 PM »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2007, 11:50:46 PM »
I don't know. I'm just not a tit man. Sure it's nice to have something to suck but I guess I got enough as a baby. A nice ass and legs are what I want. Each to his own.

Offline michaelb

• Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Breast Implants - in response to Ray
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 12:24:42 AM »
in response...
  Any empirical proof on that?

Well, I'd say doombug provided some pretty fair cases of empirical proof. Now, just to clarify, are we talking 'big vs small' or 'natural vs fake'? All things (personality, compatibility, education, intelligence, how she treats me and feels about me, you know, stupid little things like that) being equal, I'll take big natural, if you please, although I certainly wouldn't throw out small natural if the rest of the package (see previous parenethies) were right, but FAKE anything is a deal breaker.  I just says (to me anyway) "Look at ME! I'm cheap, tawdry and have low self esteem."

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293