It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: New international Dating Website  (Read 15612 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: New international Dating Website
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2018, 08:55:45 AM »

I've ran across both types of men in Latin America. I don't know Expat so I'm not trying to say he's one of the "disgruntled" types, but those guys usually initially went to LA with preconceived notions of what women SOTB were like, then a few bad experiences changed their minds. The guys that are content and happy with young, beautiful, dating women in countries like Brazil in Colombia have accepted that it is what it is. For most of these girls beauty is all they have to offer. It's their only tangible commodity. The culture there teaches them they should get something in exchange for it. They are also more than well aware that beauty is fleeting. In their minds their self worth depreciates with age because they are becoming less and less attractive as they get older. This is where the whole "you have to get married before 30" stigma comes from in Colombia. Once I spent significant time there and understood this the playing field became even. It really doesn't matter if the girl is a prepago, interesada, sugar baby or what you think is an honorable "good girl." If she's hot it's going to cost you. At the very least a lot of your time; but usually much, much more.

If you want to have great sex with a really beautiful girl then do what's necessary to make that happen. Don't bitch about the nature of hot women, the prerequisites involved in bedding her or subsequent BS after the fact. If you want a woman to clean your house get a maid. If you want a woman to cook ask your maid to learn or hire another one that does. They're not very expensive in Latin America. If you want a woman to be faithful to you take her virtuousness into consideration more than her T&A. Every single time I've dated a girl in Colombia and she was unfaithful I found out. They are HORRIBLE at living double lives and usually someone will just outright tell you what she's doing out of jealousy. To have all those characteristics wrapped into one woman you'll probably have to play the field a while. Be patient and enjoy yourself. If you can control your emotions and think at least a little with your big head the journey is so much better than the destination.

One thing about the feminist movement in North America and Europe is it taught even the most beautiful women that they have a choice. They don't have to value themselves based on the way they look. They can study. Be successful...independent. Self made and self sufficient. Your average, exceptionally good looking Latina between 18 and 30 years old rarely considers the possibility of her making her own way. She may end up truly falling for you, but at first I can guarantee you she was thinking, "what can I get out of this guy." That's just the way it is.

You actually have to respect their viewpoint. Most young beautiful women in the U.S. these days is happy with being associated with a man that has status. The fact that he's rich is enough for a lot of them. He doesn't have to give them money. The fact that he's well known or even very famous and they can take pictures with him and post them all over social media holds a tremendous amount of value. The guy doesn't have to commit to them or marry them these days. They'll sleep with a guy just because he is who he is. In Latin America that's usually not enough. They need and expect to be provided for.

Now that is an excellent non-judgmental post telling it the way it is. Every single word of it saysthe truth. I especially like.

"To have all those characteristics wrapped into one woman you'll probably have to play the field a while. Be patient and enjoy yourself. If you can control your emotions and think at least a little with your big head the journey is so much better than the destination. "

This is probably more true for older guys. Have to "Play the field" a lot longer to find what you really want. And if not, enjoy the journey!

Best to have other interests and hobbies besides just women.

This is probably the best post and advice I have seen on this site.Thanks Benji-I thnik you are the best most sane contributor here.

That is why when  find a Colombiana that is intelegent, intelectual, real  and real ad not "plastic" or a  fake I get so impressed. Someone with an open mind willing to learn. It helps that she is reasonably attractive as well.

regarding beauty declining with age.. I like this story (In Spanish but the original was in English)
https://www.recreoviral.com/risa/mujer-hermosa-busca-casarse-rico/https://www.recreoviral.com/risa/mujer-hermosa-busca-casarse-rico/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 09:27:16 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2018, 09:06:14 AM »

You can tell 'em but you can't tell 'em much.

I have never been able to persuade any American guy to see any benefit to going south and I am talking about guys who have good careers and money but spotty success with women. They just can't think outside their little boxes.

It reminds me of the time that I was in Palo Alto, CA at a conference and the speaker was complaining about high real estate prices. I told him that I had just bought a house in Texas in a town outside San Antonio for $30,000. He flat out refused to believe that this was possible. It was incomprehensible to him.

Same with the guys. They just can't or refuse to believe that their terrible situations regarding women could be remedied. They think that everywhere else is just like where they are. They are prisoners of their own limited viewpoints.

Everybody is different. Some guys actually truly "Love their old "Battle Axe".. and vice versa.

Knew a gu in Canada divorced from his horrible wife at 50 and ended up with a woman in her 40s..fit..marathon runner..successful realtor..a widow (a good thing to be looking for) ...with a big bank account and a ranch in Florida..a couple kids like him.

I introduced him to my Colombiana at the time who I brought to Canada ..she tried to get him interested in Colombian women..he said "No thanks..I am thoroughly happy with who I am with now"

Lost contact with im and never been able to get hold of him. He is not in Facebook or anything. I often wonder how the relationship turned out..

Know lots of perfectly happy couples in Canada, as well as miserable ones and divorced ones.

Everyone is different and has different experiences and expectations.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2018, 09:12:15 AM »

That happened with me was with a beautiful colombian babe.... ...BUT I had explosive diarrhea from the barranquilla water...so Instead of making the moves to bone down, I had to suffer in every way while trying not to not soil the bedsheets, after embarrassing myself on the crapper. 

Fathertime!

I actually just took someone to Mexico..another story..quite interesting..maybe I will tell it later

It wasnt by any means to get laid or impress her(although I expected the former and both ended up happening naturally).

It was because I dont wanna hang out Boring Rainy Manizales during Semana Santa and sure didnt wanna go to Cancun  alone..and not with a guy..Okay to go climbing or skiing wih a guy..or group of friends ..but Cancun need female company..
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 09:40:16 AM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2018, 09:12:15 AM »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2018, 10:19:15 AM »

Everybody is different. Some guys actually truly "Love their old "Battle Axe".. and vice versa.

Knew a gu in Canada divorced from his horrible wife at 50 and ended up with a woman in her 40s..fit..marathon runner..successful realtor..a widow (a good thing to be looking for) ...with a big bank account and a ranch in Florida..a couple kids like him.

I introduced him to my Colombiana at the time who I brought to Canada ..she tried to get him interested in Colombian women..he said "No thanks..I am thoroughly happy with who I am with now"

Lost contact with im and never been able to get hold of him. He is not in Facebook or anything. I often wonder how the relationship turned out..

Know lots of perfectly happy couples in Canada, as well as miserable ones and divorced ones.

Everyone is different and has different experiences and expectations.

It's fine if they are happy with their situations regardless of what I think about it.

I am talking about guys who are chronically complaining about their love lives and miserable most of the time. Those are the guys who might benefit but who just can't get out of their boxes.

The guy in Palo Alto was complaining about never being able to buy a house and how it was impossible for anyone to buy a house etc etc. I told him that if he insisted on staying in Silicon Valley of course that would be true but if he opened his eyes there were other possibilities. No, he refused to believe it. He refused to believe that it even existed.

If you are a happy camper in your little box I might think it's a horrible little box but what's it to me? The guys who are in their boxes and bitching about it every waking moment yet refuse to take even the simplest step, those are the guys I am talking about.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2018, 08:40:00 PM »

CaliPro.. although I dont agree with a lot of what you write, I respect what you say.

Some guys like older women. Some guys like women with kids. Some guys think that when you get married , you should be sure of the woman and be with her for life..and being married too many times is just a waste of life. Some guys think you should allow the woman to work and study, you have her own space and she have hers..and you trust her enough you dont have to be with her 100% of the time. Otherwise, if you dont trust her, what  is the point of getting married? Some guys think a DNA test Shouldnt be required, because if you trust her enough to have a baby, why would you  need a DNA test?

I'm not quite sure what you don't agree with but it should be everything after reading this. jajaja

I don't think you are even capable of understanding where I'm coming from at all.

I'll try and put it as subtly as possible. Guys that have anything going for them that actually prefer older women with someone else's children are brainwashed feminist losers. jajaja

Now I can understand a guy like UC that is older already has his own kids marrying a younger woman with children because he loves her and just likes children in general.

But 99 percent of the time a guy does it to move up to a hotter chick that he would otherwise and it is a major cause of child abuse. The vast majority of child abuse is committed by men that live with children that are not biologically his. Just a fact.

What do I care if guys want their wives to work. Some guys are broke and need the cash. But if you need your wife to work in Colombia than you are too poor to get married. And if you would rather have her working 200 hours a month for 350 dollars than something is wrong with your relationship. Has nothing to do with trust or keeping track of her....thought never crossed my mind. It is just a poor investment in time and energy that could be better spend attending to your wants and needs instead of someone else's.

Obviously you have to really like a woman to let her live with you because she will really cramp your style if you are still interested in other women. jajaja
Same reason women that aren't interested in an exclusive relationship will rarely move in with you. Because it is just harder to see other people. A lot of women in Colombia don't even consider themselves in a monogamous relationship unless they live with the guy.

The part about the DNA test...and trust and blah blah blah...and marriage and Blah Blah Blah....OMFG!  You sound exactly like some crazy woman jajaja

I am probably the last person to worry about my woman cheating on me....nobody is more surprised than me when I have found out a chick has been going out behind my back. LOL!

But every single guy on this planet should have a DNA test done on his kids. Who the hell wants to pay of a kid that isn't theirs for the rest of their lives.....even if their is only one tenth of one percent chance just do the test and know of sure.

Just read on the internet today a 36 year old woman just found out her biological father is her mother's fertility doctor. jajaja

I'll understand if you can't agree with anything I have said ....because what you told this guy is some of the worst relationship advice I have ever read. jajaja

Elexpatriado
Akabo

If you dont treat her specifically like a "working girl"....with expectations of how many times a week for sex..for so much money..
Shes gonna try and manipulate you.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 08:43:59 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2018, 06:46:34 AM »
Out of context again.I wastalking about "sugar baby relationships" the guy brought up, where you are paying her or supporting her a specific amount. My point was if you wanna be in this type of relationship you better make sure you are getting your moneys worth and she is not manilpulating you .Okay specifically specifying how many times  a week for sex is a stretch, but if  the guy is not getting what he wants out of it better end it. The guy brought up the subject not me.

www.richmeetbeautiful.com/blog/goldigger-sugarbaby/

And as far as DNA test goes..you cant tell physically looking at the kid if it is your child? Especially in your case with all the vitro fertilization etc.

You see me to generalize everything based on your own personal experiences andway of thinking. Things dont go that way. Not everyone is a Calipro clone.

And yes of course a guy is only gonna be with a woman with kids if he loves them.

Personsally I agree with you on one ( of many subjects). Who wants to be with a women with a young kid who was abandoned by the father.? She makes a wrong choice tand you are expected to pick up the pieces? Not to.mention they are to busy with the kid to spend any time with you.

But I have met women with an older child who is still connected in a good way with the father both financially and emotionally  and are well behaved, stable and loveable

Another thing I agree on you is if you are not living with a Colombiana, and even less in a long distance relationship,
You better bet no. matter how sweet and innocent she is and how convincing of a liar she is,she wil be screwing around on you. It may not be the case, but you better assume it is and look after yourself by living your own life accordingly and not making any undue sacrifices for  her.Guilty until.proven innocent.

As far as letting a woman work and/ or study, well it has nothing to do with "money" espescially in Colombia for crying out loud. Has to do with letting her grow intelectually and have her own sense of independence. But I guess I am showing what a pussy whipped beta boy feminist I am.I guess..LOL..okay I said it first you dont have to say it.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 07:11:07 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2018, 07:11:55 AM »
Man i waste a lot of time on this crap. Getting like RA

Offline Calipro

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2018, 10:39:32 AM »
Out of context again.I wastalking about "sugar baby relationships" the guy brought up, where you are paying her or supporting her a specific amount. My point was if you wanna be in this type of relationship you better make sure you are getting your moneys worth and she is not manilpulating you .Okay specifically specifying how many times  a week for sex is a stretch, but if  the guy is not getting what he wants out of it better end it. The guy brought up the subject not me.

www.richmeetbeautiful.com/blog/goldigger-sugarbaby/

And as far as DNA test goes..you cant tell physically looking at the kid if it is your child? Especially in your case with all the vitro fertilization etc.

You see me to generalize everything based on your own personal experiences andway of thinking. Things dont go that way. Not everyone is a Calipro clone.

And yes of course a guy is only gonna be with a woman with kids if he loves them.

Personsally I agree with you on one ( of many subjects). Who wants to be with a women with a young kid who was abandoned by the father.? She makes a wrong choice tand you are expected to pick up the pieces? Not to.mention they are to busy with the kid to spend any time with you.

But I have met women with an older child who is still connected in a good way with the father both financially and emotionally  and are well behaved, stable and loveable

Another thing I agree on you is if you are not living with a Colombiana, and even less in a long distance relationship,
You better bet no. matter how sweet and innocent she is and how convincing of a liar she is,she wil be screwing around on you. It may not be the case, but you better assume it is and look after yourself by living your own life accordingly and not making any undue sacrifices for  her.Guilty until.proven innocent.

As far as letting a woman work and/ or study, well it has nothing to do with "money" espescially in Colombia for crying out loud. Has to do with letting her grow intelectually and have her own sense of independence. But I guess I am showing what a pussy whipped beta boy feminist I am.I guess..LOL..okay I said it first you dont have to say it.

Plenty of guys enter relationships with women and cohabitate with children that are not theirs and whom they don't love. Here is an article that is way way over your head but might be useful to others to help understand the situation better.

http://www.jennyraearmstrong.com/2012/04/27/more-statistics-on-child-abuse-or-why-single-moms-should-probably-stay-that-way/

And no people can't tell if newborns are their own children.....even mothers that have their babies mixed up at the hospital can't tell and have ended up raising children that weren't theirs until a medical emergency comes up and proves the child isn't.

But you already knew that....just playing dumb....I'm on to you. jajaja

As far as me taking you out of context....well....anyone that actually takes the time to read the thread you posted will know....that you are a monger at least to some extent and you give out mongering advice to newbies. jajaja
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:44:39 PM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2018, 03:36:12 PM »

Plenty of guys enter relationships with women and cohabitate with children that are not theirs and whom they don't love. Here is an article that is way way over your head but might be useful to others to help understand the situation better.

http://www.jennyraearmstrong.com/2012/04/27/more-statistics-on-child-abuse-or-why-single-moms-should-probably-stay-that-way/

And no people can't tell if newborns are their own children.....even mothers that have their babies mixed up at the hospital can't tell and have ended up raising children that weren't theirs until a medical emergency comes up and proves the child isn't.

But you already knew that....just playing dumb....I'm on to you. jajaja

As far as me taking you out of context....well....anyone that actually takes the time to read the thread you posted will know....that you are a monger at least to some extent and you give out mongering advice to newbies. jajaja

Would you be willing to bet a "ham sandwich" on being correct about the above? ;)

I seem to remember it being mentioned a number of times as the unfortunate cost of getting laid by street girls in Colombia and even grousing later on, that the price of getting laid there, had inflated to where it was costing even more than a ham sandwich---that things were going downhill, LOL...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 03:56:11 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2018, 03:50:40 PM »
Man i waste a lot of time on this crap. Getting like RA

If you had things HALF as good as me, you'd be a lucky guy.

Even if things suddenly went 'south' for me after more than a dozen years, I'd be damn happy for the times we had. Very different than my first marriage. I'd also make sure she was better taken care of financially than I legally have to.

I can appreciate what Neil Diamond said after his divorce in 1994, after the court awarded his ex 150 million dollars, which was half his estate at the time. Exiting the courtroom, he was asked what he thought about it. He replied:

"She's worth every penny"       

Pure class, that Neil....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2018, 06:07:03 PM »
Would you be willing to bet a "ham sandwich" on being correct about the above? ;)

I seem to remember it being mentioned a number of times as the unfortunate cost of getting laid by street girls in Colombia and even grousing later on, that the price of getting laid there, had inflated to where it was costing even more than a ham sandwich---that things were going downhill, LOL...

Colombia is a wonderful place with regards to guys that are unlucky at love and have fairly low standards when it comes to women.

The way I look at it. There has to be a guy willing to pay and a woman willing to accept cash for a little action..... for there to be any P4P going on. And the number of possible transactions varies widely depending on who you are and what you are looking for.

For instance.... if a guy can naturally bed 7's and 8's,..... there is very little P4P action in Colombia. For him to be enticed into something like that..... he would have to be hit up by a 9 or 10 prepago to make it worth his while. And statistically there just aren't very many prepagos in that category. (especially if he can't stand women with kids) LMFAO!!

Now take a guy like Expat that can probably get laid naturally by 5's....he can up his game dramatically by throwing some money at 7's and 8's in Colombia and there are tons of them everywhere.

So you see....you really can't blame the guy. jajaja
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:41:22 PM by Calipro »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2018, 08:39:20 PM »
Can't believe Expat has gone full monger on us and won't even post here anymore. But still gives P4P advice on the other forum. Unbelievable!!!

https://www.expatexchange.com/expatguide/190/3429694/Colombia/Expats-Living-in-Colombia/Prepagos-and-Sugar-Daddies

scumbuster4/11/2018 08:42 EST

As an old favorite forum member used to say. In Colombia all you need is a ham sandwich.

Elexpatriado4/11/2018 08:45 EST
Too much inflation scum..those were the old days long gone..
You can start there in the bidding process though..
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 08:43:34 PM by Calipro »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864