It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: say no to sex tourism in colombia  (Read 10497 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10

Gato4Astrid

Re: say no to sex tourism in colombia
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 11:06:16 AM »
http://todaycolombia.com/2014/09/no-to-sex-tourism-in-medellin/

They have ruins girls of Medellin.   Not easy for us (genuine) to find women for serious relationships nowdays

Offline buencamino

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »
I don't see what's wrong with gringos traveling to Colombia and paying hookers for sex other than the girls figuring out they can hike their prices. After all it's good for the girls personal economy and good for the economy of Colombia. I saw a funny photo joke on a facebook page that was circulating among the barrio girls. It showed a girl in a short tight dress standing at her door about to leave and a dog looking at her with his dish in his mouth. In the blurb the dog says "¿Cuando terminas de putiar me vas  dar la comida?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 01:05:50 PM »
Yeah.. and according to some people, any guy that goes to Colombia is a monger, and anytime a gringo or foreigner is with a Colombiana its sex tourism. The line has to be drawn somewhere, depends wheer you draw the line. I myself draw it at 18 years of age, but its a pretty black and white division there.

quote author=buencamino link=topic=7931.msg119302#msg119302 date=1412100997]
I don't see what's wrong with gringos traveling to Colombia and paying hookers for sex other than the girls figuring out they can hike their prices. After all it's good for the girls personal economy and good for the economy of Colombia. I saw a funny photo joke on a facebook page that was circulating among the barrio girls. It showed a girl in a short tight dress standing at her door about to leave and a dog looking at her with his dish in his mouth. In the blurb the dog says "¿Cuando terminas de putiar me vas  dar la comida?

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 02:50:17 PM »
I think they're pissing in the wind with that campaign.

I personally don't see anything wrong with prostitution.  Adults should be free to do whatever they want with their own bodies.  I just think it's extremely tacky when guys parade their barrio prepagos around poblado, but hey they are contributing to the economy.  And medellin has way worse problems to deal with than sex tourism.  The underage stuff should definitely be cracked down on, but I don't know how widespread it actually is.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 04:40:24 PM »
I personally don't see anything wrong with prostitution.  Adults should be free to do whatever they want with their own bodies.  I just think it's extremely tacky when guys parade their barrio prepagos around poblado, but hey they are contributing to the economy.  And medellin has way worse problems to deal with than sex tourism.  The underage stuff should definitely be cracked down on, but I don't know how widespread it actually is.

i agree, noting wrong with prostitution if two people want to have sex and one wants something for it, as long as nobody is getting hurt or not passing a disease, who cares.

but the underage gringos with minors ( under 18) in medellin is a big problem, and you have to check ID, some girls  will lie about their age.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 04:42:12 PM »

i agree, noting wrong with prostitution if two people want to have sex and one wants something for it, as long as nobody is getting hurt or not passing a disease, who cares.

but the underage gringos with minors ( under 18) in medellin is a big problem, and you have to check ID, some girls  will lie about their age

Offline bernard

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 05:54:51 PM »

but the underage gringos with minors ( under 18) in medellin is a big problem, and you have to check ID, some girls  will lie about their age

Underage gringos with minors?   There shouldn't be anything wrong with that.   I personally have never seen any underage gringos in Medellin or anywhere else in Colombia for that matter

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 06:49:31 PM »

ops lol

should have been

but the gringos with minors ( under 18) in medellin is a big problem, and you have to check ID, some girls  will lie about their age

Offline bernard

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »
Since prostitution is legal in Colombia (only pimping is illegal), this should not be an issue.  Actually I would wager a guess that 98% of prostitution in Colombia is geared towards Colombian men, rather than foreigners.  If prepagos in Medellin had to rely on the money they made from foreigners, they would not be able to survive.  Colombian men are who keep all the whorehouses, clubs, and prepagos in business in Medellin and elsewhere.  Of course, running with underage women is illegal for citizens of the US, however it is not a problem for Colombian men, and again, they far outweigh foreign men in this category also.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 07:49:30 AM »
Bernand

Is that why you are in Colombia knowing that prostitution is legal?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 08:53:28 AM »
Bernand

Is that why you are in Colombia knowing that prostitution is legal?

I wonder why guys who are 'there' are even on here. When I'm abroad, I barely have time to slip into an internet café and check my e mail. I guess more guys have smart phones and bring laptops, but still...

Unless you're really cold blooded and have zero powers scoring with women, I also have no idea of why guys would 'pay for play'--even if 'no strings attached' has an attraction to them. I'm no hunk by a long shot and I have to turn down attractive women's--shall we say 'overtures'? pretty often and that's wearing a wedding ring and not baiting them. If you dress fairly nice, look halfway decent, smell good and have most of your teeth, they're going to come on to you.

As to girls lying about their age and especially where it's illegal, them being in cahoots with the cops and setting up tourists to make them pay large amounts of money or otherwise have the dupes sit in hell hole jails until they pay off large, that's a really old game too.

But as sure as there are cats and dogs, sex tourism will go on. Advertising campaigns may win elections, but they don't change primal urges

When the hot young chicks start hitting on me, I remember what Paul Newman said about not fooling around on his wife--I think they were married 50+ years: "Why fool around with hamburger when you have steak at home?”
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Gavan

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 10:47:08 AM »
I don't really  think prostitution is morally wrong (as long as the women aren't underage or forced into it), however I do think it is creepy and disgusting. And it can't be fun or psychologically healthy for the women to be used for sex by who knows how many creepy men .

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 10:47:08 AM »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 11:39:17 AM »
http://todaycolombia.com/2014/09/no-to-sex-tourism-in-medellin/

thanks for the absolutely pointless post.....unless it was to get the board back on topic....you know...gringos are creepy and colombianas are mostly prepagos....so I prefer to lead a lonely sexless life. LOL !

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 11:54:46 AM »
Why are you fighting with Mudd for Calipro? As far as I can see, hes the only normal guy on this site. And I say "normal" in a very relative sense.

As far as getting beautiful women in Colombia, you and EVERYONE else on this site  could learn a lot from MUDD. Dont know you or anyone else personally on this site (I mistakenly thought you were Arthur Bode before), but I can say, apart from the lawyer  post ( I know who he was talking about and where he got the info. from) Mudd is a straight shooter- a no bullsh!tter, and very modest and thoughtful  in what he posts.The only criticism I would have for him is he could do good if he learned a bit more Spanish and spoke it  a lot more, and tried to get into the culture more.

thanks for the absolutely pointless post.....unless it was to get the board back on topic....you know...gringos are creepy and colombianas are mostly prepagos....so I prefer to lead a lonely sexless life. LOL !

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 12:10:11 PM »
besides.. this site was getting dead..so he livened it up a bit with something "Cut and pasted" from another forum.. maybe you could post something more "useful" perhaps??

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 12:13:04 PM »

with all due respect,, I think filipinas are a bit more desperate than Latinas- apart from Cuba and the DR..

I wonder why guys who are 'there' are even on here. When I'm abroad, I barely have time to slip into an internet café and check my e mail. I guess more guys have smart phones and bring laptops, but still...

Unless you're really cold blooded and have zero powers scoring with women, I also have no idea of why guys would 'pay for play'--even if 'no strings attached' has an attraction to them. I'm no hunk by a long shot and I have to turn down attractive women's--shall we say 'overtures'? pretty often and that's wearing a wedding ring and not baiting them. If you dress fairly nice, look halfway decent, smell good and have most of your teeth, they're going to come on to you.

As to girls lying about their age and especially where it's illegal, them being in cahoots with the cops and setting up tourists to make them pay large amounts of money or otherwise have the dupes sit in hell hole jails until they pay off large, that's a really old game too.

But as sure as there are cats and dogs, sex tourism will go on. Advertising campaigns may win elections, but they don't change primal urges

When the hot young chicks start hitting on me, I remember what Paul Newman said about not fooling around on his wife--I think they were married 50+ years: "Why fool around with hamburger when you have steak at home?”

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 12:15:59 PM »
Why are you fighting with Mudd for Calipro? As far as I can see, hes the only normal guy on this site. And I say "normal" in a very relative sense.

As far as getting beautiful women in Colombia, you and EVERYONE else on this site  could learn a lot from MUDD. Dont know you or anyone else personally on this site (I mistakenly thought you were Arthur Bode before), but I can say, apart from the lawyer  post ( I know who he was talking about and where he got the info. from) Mudd is a straight shooter- a no bullsh!tter, and very modest and thoughtful  in what he posts.The only criticism I would have for him is he could do good if he learned a bit more Spanish and spoke it  a lot more, and tried to get into the culture more.

sorry for coming off as confrontational but what could be more pointless than posting a video clip complaining about sex tourists in a country where prostitution happens to be legal. And as far as gringos with minors .....it is an incredibly small problem compared to Colombianos with minors .....seeing how the age of consent is 14 in Colombia.

Anyway I digress......back to the more important topic of creepy gringos and morally challenged colombianas.  jajaja

Offline bernard

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 12:28:11 PM »

I've never understood why "happily" married men are here....especially those that comment on every post under the sun, and not with just a few sentences, but with 8-10 rambling paragraphs, most of which don't make much sense.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 03:46:29 PM »

I wouldn't argue that I'm normal, nor do I care to be really, but what makes you say that mudd is normal?  Quite a few guys here seem relatively normal from their writings.  I'm not getting what you mean by normal and how you have reached that conclusion. Maybe you can clarify if you don't mind.   
Thanks,

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 03:59:59 PM »
I don't really  think prostitution is morally wrong (as long as the women aren't underage or forced into it),

Do you have a daughter who isn't underage?  Can she become my prostitute?  (since you don't think it is morally wrong)

Offline bernard

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 04:05:03 PM »

Do you have a daughter who isn't underage?  Can she become my prostitute?  (since you don't think it is morally wrong)

I wouldn't want anyone's daughter having sex with you Gato....poor girl would be scarred for life.  Would be just a terrible terrible experience, and yes, morally wrong.

Offline Gavan

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 04:35:29 PM »

No I don't have a daughter, but if I did have one of course I wouldn't want her to be a prostitute. As I said, I think it is a disgusting job and probably psychologically damaging as well, not to mention the risks of all kinds of diseases and so on. However I don't think that means that prostitution should be banned or that it should be a crime to be a prostitute.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 04:35:29 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 05:55:25 PM »
Sorry a bit tongue n cheek there..I meant to say he is the only guy I know here..so only guy I 100% know who is "Relatively" Sane.And I include myself in
the "other" category ::) :D

I wouldn't argue that I'm normal, nor do I care to be really, but what makes you say that mudd is normal?  Quite a few guys here seem relatively normal from their writings.  I'm not getting what you mean by normal and how you have reached that conclusion. Maybe you can clarify if you don't mind.   
Thanks,
S

Fathertime!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 07:37:00 PM by Elexpatriado »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 07:18:11 PM »
I know a 60 years old man (USA) dating a 21 years old girl from Ukraine but he complaint that his 21 years old daughter is dating a 45 years old man (local).   How is that fair?   

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345