It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Hypergamy  (Read 3720 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Hypergamy
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 12:44:38 PM »
https://relampagofurioso.com/2016/04/25/the-ten-laws-of-hypergamy/

OMG! You learned a new word. jajaja

But you would have learned it a long time ago if you had actually read the books I recommended for you.

The vast majority of women attractive in the U.S.A or any country for that matter marry men that make more money then they do.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »

OMG! You learned a new word. jajaja

But you would have learned it a long time ago if you had actually read the books I recommended for you.

The vast majority of women attractive in the U.S.A or any country for that matter marry men that make more money then they do.

But sometimes women end Up with a "fixer upper" as well.

Empath women can be female versión of "capn save
A hoe".

And not just on a short term "cock carousel" ride Either.

I think they make some good point in the article in the Link.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 03:03:41 PM »
https://relampagofurioso.com/2016/04/25/the-ten-laws-of-hypergamy/

I agree that Calipro, a few other guys here and myself and have been preaching a few if not all of these points for ages. Me especially with the leave them where you found them thing. I've seen it work for a lot of guys...bringing them to the states, Europe or Australia. When the women truly, truly love the scuff marks in their evening boxers....it can work!! Usually not though. My ex just had a visa to visit here. She came in the past for vacation before I met her and never stayed longer than a week or two. Extended stays here with me brought out some behavior I had never seen before though. Behavior so different than what I was used to and so detrimental to our relationship that I haven't even invited her back so I can see my son. When I have time I go there!!! As always...buyer beware.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 09:09:48 PM »

I agree that Calipro, a few other guys here and myself and have been preaching a few if not all of these points for ages. Me especially with the leave them where you found them thing. I've seen it work for a lot of guys...bringing them to the states, Europe or Australia. When the women truly, truly love the scuff marks in their evening boxers....it can work!! Usually not though. My ex just had a visa to visit here. She came in the past for vacation before I met her and never stayed longer than a week or two. Extended stays here with me brought out some behavior I had never seen before though. Behavior so different than what I was used to and so detrimental to our relationship that I haven't even invited her back so I can see my son. When I have time I go there!!! As always...buyer beware.

Hypergamy is only the half of it.

When you bring you woman to the US you have to deal with all the betas that are literally lining up to get with  women that have another man's child. jajaja

The way I look at it is I have a good six years before I bring my my girlfriend and my baby to the US.

I dread the day that I might have to explain to some beta boy that thinks he is in love with my girlfriend that he doesn't really want to get mixed up with me baby's mama. Nor have to see me on weekends and holidays.

And that he can have a chick that is younger and better looking than my wife who actually wants to have his children. I'll show him how and where to find them. jajaja

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 11:41:28 PM »

It can work but it's just way more advantageous for the man to live in her country.  The minute we bring them to the states we lose a ton of leverage and she gains a lot...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »
It can work but it's just way more advantageous for the man to live in her country.  The minute we bring them to the states we lose a ton of leverage and she gains a lot...

Its good to see people on this site have a little common sense.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 01:44:20 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 01:42:39 PM »

Hypergamy is only the half of it.

When you bring you woman to the US you have to deal with all the betas that are literally lining up to get with  women that have another man's child. jajaja

The way I look at it is I have a good six years before I bring my my girlfriend and my baby to the US.

I dread the day that I might have to explain to some beta boy that thinks he is in love with my girlfriend that he doesn't really want to get mixed up with me baby's mama. Nor have to see me on weekends and holidays.

And that he can have a chick that is younger and better looking than my wife who actually wants to have his children. I'll show him how and where to find them. jajaja

I think the term "Beta"is outdated nowadays Cali.Think the term is "Simp"..get with the program..ja ja

https://www-urbandictionary-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&term=Simp&amp=true&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=De%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine.php%3Fterm%3DSimp

There are still actually guys that travel to Colombia and bring a single mother and her kid or kids to the US.

I think the problem is in a lot of the US is  that guys who are over 40  and not your "Chad " type Alphas have no other options than 200 lb land whales, sheep and sex robots.

If I was stuck in Canadá or the US I would probaly forgot about women and stick to sports and hobbies.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 04:38:39 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 08:56:16 PM »
Interesting. After 13 years here in the USA, (and for four years before that) my wife still has a good, steady head on her shoulders, no ditzy, wishy washy signs, no flakiness. Here, she knows her rights'--those back in her country VS here, so I am fortunate not a lot has changed. I didn't commit for those four, long years, as I knew a wide age difference between us was a factor and it concerned me.

But she definitely doesn't dig the concept of this thread, lol. That said, my thumb's right where I want it, as much as ever.

I wasn't going to live in her country, so bringing her here was the only option that worked for me. If I had to do it all again, I don't think I'd be 'marriage' inclined.

But with all the other beautiful ladies in her land, including wayyy too many hotties that'd love to jump my blue eyed,  vanilla skinned body and shake it down but good, I'd have a constant, everyday (and night) battle keeping my pants on around them and as a result, her happy at the same time. There's just an unbelievable number of very sensual women all over there---the neighborhood where our house is, the malls, beaches, supermarkets etc.

Me living there as a married man ---with a woman of the type and high caliber I chose, just wouldn't work out.

But YES, while single, play the field, don't settle for the first few. If one of them is incredible, hopefully like I was able to, you can go back and get her after you've had a helluva run around the 'candy store'. If not, carry on, but don't bottom fish.

I made a number of trips, I literally went around the world several times for pleasure, 'searching'.... I also was serious at one point with a woman who had one son who back then, was my two son's age--that would've worked. So depending on your situation, on your head/s and heart, it doesn't HAVE to be a deal breaker. Look how it worked out for U.C...

I was clear that I didn't,  that I wasn't going to have any more children. With a young wife, that's about the same as just asking for trouble later on, so on all that and on all the above--proceed with caution! My life, my luck, was unusual. But I sort of 'made' my luck to an extent. I didn't play it stupid, I don't think. In fact, if anything WAS dumb on my end, it was making the best, namely my current wife, wait four years for me. That was incredible luck for me, as she had guys who were rich--surgeons, pilots etc--guys she turned down, waiting for my broke ass.

So, consciously or not, I don't think the way she handled interpersonal relationships, namely in finding a mate - - > 'Me' - had much in synch with this 'hypergamy' or 'monkey branching' as described. But I'd dare say she's a bit unusual in that sense.

And she, like me, like just about everyone out there, was hoping that between the two of us together, that 'one plus one' would add up well, that both of our lives would be better for it.

I know a run like that's simply not gonna happen for me at my age again. I'd  have an entirely different 'playing field' to contend with if I had to start over again.

Ironically, this is a subject--a topic, best suited for the single, young bucks. And last time I checked, there are none who come here anymore.

It's the same old crew the 'SODS' here----the 'SameOldDawgs'--most of us married, getting a bit up in the years, a few older single guys, fellows basically in the same holding pattern, spinning their hamster wheels in the same cage, a cage like scenario that they created for themselves years ago, LOL...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:30:01 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345