It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Why do they change their profile Foto when I send them a message on WhatsApp?  (Read 18757 times)

Offline buencamino2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Yes I've been to both. Leticia most recently. That city it's self, the capitol of Amazonas isn't very interesting though of course you can cross a street and be in Brazil. A more appealing place is Puerto Nariño which is about three hours up the river by the fast boat ferry. We arrived at the airport from Bogotá and went straight to the dock where we met a guy who would take us up to Puerto Nariño in a small out board. It took about four and a half hours but we saw much more than we would have in the fast boat. After a day in P N we went back down the river to the Calanoa lodge which is close to the recently closed lodge at Amacayacu National Park. That was a great place and I want to go back.

Nuquí is jungle and beach. I like staying at Piedrapiedra Lodge. Been twice and hope to go back this summer. Nuquí and Capurganá are easy to get to by direct flights in small planes if you're in Medellin.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 04:42:55 PM by buencamino2 »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Not exactly what Elex was referring to but I was recently in contact with a woman I met on LAC.

When I contacted her through Whatsapp, there was no profile picture at all. Within minutes of making contact with her she put up a picture of a baby. I asked her who is la nina? She said it was her kid. I proceeded to remind her that her LAC profile said she has no kids. Her next reply was, "Oh no, I don't have a kid. I just have a photo of a baby because I would like to have one someday."

Got a good laugh out of that one....

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Why do they change their profile Foto when I send them a message on WhatsApp?
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2016, 02:52:31 AM »
You are right about these beginner trolls, always trying to bait someone into an argument so they can attempt to prove their superiority. This one sounds like a Ray Jr. wannabe. I learned about trolls on a forum that had several masters. This guy is a long way from being a master. More likely he is just a prepubescent wannabe master baiter. Only way to handle beginner trolls is ignore them.

Well, speaking of TROLLS, this post is another fine example of  a phony hypocrite crybaby.

Poor little andy lee, cries like a baby about trolls and personal attacks on the forum, while he repeatedly does exactly what he complains of.

That’s two times now that he has brought my name up in this thread, along with his childish insults.

And all the while, he keeps bragging that he has put me on his ignore list. ROTFLMAO!

Hey you little cowardly hypocrite, if you REALLY wanted to ignore me, you wouldn’t keep bringing up my name in your troll posts, now would you?

Here, ignore this bozo…

Planet-Love.com

Re: Why do they change their profile Foto when I send them a message on WhatsApp?
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2016, 02:52:31 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864