It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: "I'm Back, New Year, and Agency Grand Re-Opening"  (Read 20156 times)

Gato4Astrid

Re: "I'm Back, New Year, and Agency Grand Re-Opening"
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2016, 11:16:15 PM »
If I was rich I would pay the $1200 fee myself so you could get the help that you need.  ;)

If I were rich, I wouldn't need her service (only if I did not know her) because of non-professional looking website!

By the way, you wouldn't last long with your ladyboy you are seeing.

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2016, 01:34:51 AM »

If I were rich, I wouldn't need her service (only if I did not know her) because of non-professional looking website!

By the way, you wouldn't last long with your ladyboy you are seeing.

Gato you need to go back to being a nice guy.  You just look dumb when you try to be mean.   ::)   ;D

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2016, 02:19:04 AM »

Gato you need to go back to being a nice guy.  You just look dumb when you try to be mean.   ::)   ;D

I do not want to be a nice guy.  I want to be a bad man  8)   Nice guy = no girls!!!  bad man = many girls :)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2016, 02:19:04 AM »

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2016, 11:34:51 AM »

I do not want to be a nice guy.  I want to be a bad man  8)   Nice guy = no girls!!!  bad man = many girls :)

GREAT!!!!    Everyone here finally got through to you!! :)

Offline Awesome

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2016, 12:53:13 PM »

Exactly!  lol

Nothing wrong with being a "mujeriego" for a little while until you find a good woman.  Don't stop searching for Ms. Right, but have a little fun while you're still single.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2016, 04:52:36 PM »
I think a good woman expects her husband to be a gentleman in some settings, but that if he's a 'yes man', doesn't put his foot down and acts afraid to 'show his ass' sometimes, he soon will be seen as a lightweight, even like a rug that can be walked on. The day that casual dress Friday comes round and I tell my wife (she always asks for my approval) 'That sweater/jeans are a bit too tight' and she doesn't without question, automatically change, I'll know there's trouble.

We're known as opposite sexes for a number of reasons.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2016, 05:22:51 PM »
It's one thing to say it; another to act on it. I'll believe it when I see pics.Only a few days ago he was still butthurt about being blocked on Facebook...

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2016, 06:00:07 PM »
I think a good woman expects her husband to be a gentleman in some settings, but that if he's a 'yes man', doesn't put his foot down and acts afraid to 'show his ass' sometimes, he soon will be seen as a lightweight, even like a rug that can be walked on. The day that casual dress Friday comes round and I tell my wife (she always asks for my approval) 'That sweater/jeans are a bit too tight' and she doesn't without question, automatically change, I'll know there's trouble.

We're known as opposite sexes for a number of reasons.

I'll be honest. I was raised to treat women like princesses. My father was usually busy at work. The little time and the limited conversations I had with him in my youth were associated with either demands, directions or discipline, so the way I viewed women as I went into puberty came primarily from my mother's convictions. Needless to say, the first decade of my interactions with the "fairer sex" usually left me with the short end of the stick. Pulling out chairs and opening doors was only the beginning. Back then, when I liked a girl, I basically committed myself to being a great friend that always listened, supported them in whatever situation presented itself, and doing whatever they asked me to. This type of behavior is great if you want a lot of female friends that would never dream of dating, much less sleeping with you. But to break out of the friend zone, being a bit of an a$$hole is required IHMO.

I've improved quite a bit since my complete a$$hole days, but when I first got to college I transformed myself into a completely different guy with women. We're going out on a date? I'm not coming to your door. I'm honking the horn from outside. Open the passenger side car door? Pssssh...is there something wrong with your hand? I'd pay for dinner and a movie on a date but we're not going anywhere nice (I didn't have the money then anyway) and I'm telling the girl what movie we're seeing and ordering her food for her. That always tripped American Women out...especially at dinner in a restaurant. But my favorite line was always, "If you're lucky enough to get a second date, you can order for yourself." Most importantly is I used to get touchy, feely with girls very early. That definitely cost me a couple of slaps in the face, but there's a way a girl reacts to that behavior that will immediately let you know if she only sees you as a friend...saving yourself a lot of time and headaches. Grab a big handful of that a$$ while you're getting a goodnight hug/kiss after that first date and her reaction will tell you everything. There's the "WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!; but there's also the smiling, blushing.."What choo thank you dowin wit yo nasty self!" Big difference.

Most of all it's about just being a man and not taking any $hit. The situation with Elex and the picture changing on Whatsapp would have resulted in an immediate block and I would have never contacted those girls again. There a million ways to try and read that type of "book," but it's all the same story to me. When I was single I'd call a girl three times within 5 days after getting her number. I'd only leave a voice mail on the third call just to reiterate who I am if there was some type of misunderstanding. If she didn't call back, that's it...number blocked. I don't care or even want to know if there was a valid reason. Text messages? Only twice...because in the text I'm telling you who I am! Whatsapp is even better because you can see when someone has looked at the message...only one message for me on that. Women will make time for you if they're truly interested. As a matter of fact they're experts at making time for what they want and what they want to do.

Recently we've been talking about how Colombianas will always try and turn things around to somehow put you at fault. My question is why do any of you stick around to even listen to that BS. After I got some experience under my belt in Colombia I'd immediately cut off contact with a girl as soon as she tried to pull some BS like that. Not all Colombianas are like that and there are entirely too many hot women there to have any patience for for that type of behavior.

I guess what I'm basically trying to say is you gotta grow that pair of nuts back that the women in the U.S. and Europe gradually starting removing from your scrotum since the day you were born before ever thinking about coming to Latin America and being successful with Latinas.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:37:00 PM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2016, 07:26:04 PM »

I'll be honest. I was raised to treat women like princesses. My father was usually busy at work. The little time and the limited conversations I had with him in my youth were associated with either demands, directions or discipline, so the way I viewed women as I went into puberty came primarily from my mother's convictions. Needless to say, the first decade of my interactions with the "fairer sex" usually left me with the short end of the stick. Pulling out chairs and opening doors was only the beginning. Back then, when I liked a girl, I basically committed myself to being a great friend that always listened, supported them in whatever situation presented itself, and doing whatever they asked me to. This type of behavior is great if you want a lot of female friends that would never dream of dating, much less sleeping with you. But to break out of the friend zone, being a bit of an a$$hole is required IHMO.

I've improved quite a bit since my complete a$$hole days, but when I first got to college I transformed myself into a completely different guy with women. We're going out on a date? I'm not coming to your door. I'm honking the horn from outside. Open the passenger side car door? Pssssh...is there something wrong with your hand? I'd pay for dinner and a movie on a date but we're not going anywhere nice (I didn't have the money then anyway) and I'm telling the girl what movie we're seeing and ordering her food for her. That always tripped American Women out...especially at dinner in a restaurant. But my favorite line was always, "If you're lucky enough to get a second date, you can order for yourself." Most importantly is I used to get touchy, feely with girls very early. That definitely cost me a couple of slaps in the face, but there's a way a girl reacts to that behavior that will immediately let you know if she only sees you as a friend...saving yourself a lot of time and headaches. Grab a big handful of that a$$ while you're getting a goodnight hug/kiss after that first date and her reaction will tell you everything. There's the "WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!; but there's also the smiling, blushing.."What choo thank you dowin wit yo nasty self!" Big difference.

Most of all it's about just being a man and not taking any $hit. The situation with Elex and the picture changing on Whatsapp would have resulted in an immediate block and I would have never contacted those girls again. There a million ways to try and read that type of "book," but it's all the same story to me. When I was single I'd call a girl three times within 5 days after getting her number. I'd only leave a voice mail on the third call just to reiterate who I am if there was some type of misunderstanding. If she didn't call back, that's it...number blocked. I don't care or even want to know if there was a valid reason. Text messages? Only twice...because in the text I'm telling you who I am! Whatsapp is even better because you can see when someone has looked at the message...only one message for me on that. Women will make time for you if they're truly interested. As a matter of fact they're experts at making time for what they want and what they want to do.

Recently we've been talking about how Colombianas will always try and turn things around to somehow put you at fault. My question is why do any of you stick around to even listen to that BS. After I got some experience under my belt in Colombia I'd immediately cut off contact with a girl as soon as she tried to pull some BS like that. Not all Colombianas are like that and there are entirely too many hot women there to have any patience for for that type of behavior.

I guess what I'm basically trying to say is you gotta grow that pair of nuts back that the women in the U.S. and Europe gradually starting removing from your scrotum since the day you were born before ever thinking about coming to Latin America and being successful with Latinas.
At the time I started talking to my now wife on cupid I was not going to put up with any bs. I knew exactly what I wanted and what I would not put up with. At age 40 I finally knew what I wanted and was going to get it. I am still a gentleman, holding doors,etc but I do it because that is how I choose to behave, not not to seek approval...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2016, 08:12:46 PM »
In life and love, once you concede and give up ground, it's all but impossible to gain it back.

For guys who are so taken by a woman that they start to accept excuses for her not 'being there' after arranging to stay home to chat on line and end up instead sitting at home like fools, or because she tells him that she's lost her phone, requiring $$$ or suddenly needs a $$$ to make rent, they can only expect more of the same. The sad fact is that the hotter she looks, the more B.S.most guys are likely to accept. And it will come back to bite them.

I had a long time foreign GF who was raising her young son and was totally self sufficient, but after I bailed her out financially one time, seemed to have one financial crisis after another. End game.

Yes, in life you will have make some strategic concessions to survive, but remain aware that sometimes concessions can be like doors. Doors you ought not open and enter to start with.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2016, 10:15:50 PM »

Good post.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2016, 10:32:45 PM »
It's one thing to say it; another to act on it. I'll believe it when I see pics.Only a few days ago he was still butthurt about being blocked on Facebook...

hey Mama-Poo-boy, I never said about being blocked - you don't read the posting properly, [snip]!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2016, 11:16:36 PM »
Setting standards, standing your ground, establishing boundaries and being an immovable caveman are different things. My parents insisted on behavior/manners socially in and outside the home, that seem quite Victorian today. In fact they were outdated then, but we had to live with them.

All that said, I think that a lot of us, most certainly myself, went through what I call 'bad dog' school after leaving home, where we ran fast, free and wild. Actually I was 'bucking the system' from age twelve, on into my thirties. I think in a way, most of 'graduated' from there, slowed down and cleaned up our act eventually, but some vestiges from both periods inevitably remain.

When we spend time with my family, most notably with my parents, my wife can't help but notice how urbane, yet approachable, sensitive and down to earth they are. She notices in particular how my Father dotes over my Mother, who in her declining health, needs assistance and hopes that if necessary someday, that we have the same dynamic. She privately points out the differences in an acceptable way, perhaps slightly lamenting but accepting that I am, as I was when we met, a different type of person. Then again, she's not like my Mom and I couldn't love either one of them any more than I do---I just accept them, being being thankful for who and what they are.

Marrying someone and expecting them to change significantly from what they are already as an adult is dangrous thing. Sure, people do grow and change just by the natural way life goes, but hopefully a couple had enough going for them, a shared 'chemistry' from the start, that together they can weather the changes.

Unfortunately we live in a world today where when married people change, become unhappy and/or financially self sufficient, divorce seems easier than buying or selling a house.

Here for the better, gone for the worse, looking for better elsewhere.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2016, 11:16:36 PM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2016, 04:45:02 AM »

I was sort of the opposite.  I was always an a$shole to girls growing up, then when I got older I started making a conscious effort to be more of a gentleman.  Now that I'm older I think I've finally realized that for me the best girls to go after are the ones who are smart, super sweet, and actually appreciate a guy who's a nice gentleman.  Girls who are attracted to a$sholes are usually either kind of dumb, bitchy, and/or have emotional issues.  Alot of single mothers are the ones who fell for some guy who treated them like crap.  I'd much rather be with a woman who would never put me in a situation where I have to "put my foot down" or "demand respect".

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2016, 07:32:29 AM »

hey Mama-Poo-boy, I never said about being blocked - you don't read the posting properly, [snip]!
This is my point about Gato. He can say he's now a bad boy, but he will remain a beta. Real men have emotional discipline.....

Offline Chris F

« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2016, 09:09:42 AM »
This is my point about Gato. He can say he's now a bad boy, but he will remain a beta. Real men have emotional discipline.....

+1

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2016, 09:26:25 AM »
I think a woman having a number of siblings growing up, especially brothers, is a good thing. Typically, on the way to 'growing up' they have to learn to work  through all kinds of 'stuff'. If she's grown up with brothers, chances are that some behaviors guys have won't shock her as much as if she were an only child ( danger zone there) or just sisters. Being the eldest also has some pros and cons to it as well, they're often, but of course not always, more mature and responsible.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2016, 03:42:17 AM »

+1

I bet you were bullied at school.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2016, 06:51:21 AM »
Actually, sometimes this forum, and especially this thread, kinda reminds me of school. Junior high school to be exact....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Q6373grXw

Offline Chris F

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2016, 10:31:04 AM »
Actually, sometimes this forum, and especially this thread, kinda reminds me of school. Junior high school to be exact....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Q6373grXw

I view this site as a virtual Cheers bar.   Everybody knows your name and people will be extremely truthful and not always politically correct

Offline fathertime

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2016, 04:55:32 PM »
I think a woman having a number of siblings growing up, especially brothers, is a good thing. Typically, on the way to 'growing up' they have to learn to work  through all kinds of 'stuff'. If she's grown up with brothers, chances are that some behaviors guys have won't shock her as much as if she were an only child ( danger zone there) or just sisters. Being the eldest also has some pros and cons to it as well, they're often, but of course not always, more mature and responsible.

Yeah having some 'give and take' among siblings probably does toughen everybody up, and teach how to negotiate and compromise...at least in theory.

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Thebatman

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2016, 08:33:09 AM »
As far as cash I would have to initially side with cdr1974 when he compared agencies....1200 is a lot more than LAI. I paid $425 for a week of intros at LAI in Bogota, and met about 3-4 women a day. 1200 for 3 days of meeting is a lot. Now I do not know the quality you get, so I can't make a real comparison, but on the surface it looks like LAI beats them. I do not work for LAI or make any commission, jaja ja. Just sayin. 8)

Offline vikingo

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2016, 08:22:31 PM »
Let's be realistic for a moment, if you get a handpicked attractive woman who is interested in you, a woman who meets all of your specifications, with pesonal matching and introduction, a sure fire thing like that is priceless.
you could easily blow that kind of money, like $1200 bucks on a number of different women and walk away disappointed.
Personal introductions by a woman with experience like María de bueno are hard to beat or you can spend the dough for expensive accomodations at a Colombian Bride Mill with mediocre results and a poor selection of women over 25, almost everyone of them with child. - Unless you are interested in the mine field of the very young who only care about your money and leave you when you put a lid on it.
Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2016, 08:22:31 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2016, 12:42:07 PM »
Well To be honest with you, I havent been to Jaimies or any of the places in Bogota,butI  over the past 14 years have used about 5 agencies  in Medellin and Cali, and Manizales,  and those crazy TLC tours in Honduras, Peru and Cali (years ago) and I havent seen any better quality results or service than just looking on-line, or meeting people in public, and quite often, a lot worse..

And looking at Jaimies latest website and list of girls I am a little suspect, although many guys her have given him good reviews.
Frankly, I find the fact that Maria is unwiling to show any girls on her site a little suspect. I know MUDD knows her personally, and can attest that she is a good person, but with Colombians, being a good person and having good intentes does not always mean you can deliver. I think if I were a younger working guy not living in Colombia, with little time and a bit of money to spend, sure I would give it some consideration, just for the same reasons you stated, but I would do a lot of due dilegence talking to her and the clients that used her services previously.

Its the same thing in making any decisions, going on a exotic adventre-travel trip, or accepting a new job overseas or in another city, finding a university for your kid, interviewing employees for key positions. Do your "Due Dilegnce" to make sure your time and money is spent wisely.

Let's be realistic for a moment, if you get a handpicked attractive woman who is interested in you, a woman who meets all of your specifications, with pesonal matching and introduction, a sure fire thing like that is priceless.
you could easily blow that kind of money, like $1200 bucks on a number of different women and walk away disappointed.
Personal introductions by a woman with experience like María de bueno are hard to beat or you can spend the dough for expensive accomodations at a Colombian Bride Mill with mediocre results and a poor selection of women over 25, almost everyone of them with child. - Unless you are interested in the mine field of the very young who only care about your money and leave you when you put a lid on it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:44:11 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2016, 01:21:31 PM »
Well To be honest with you, I havent been to Jaimies or any of the places in Bogota,butI  over the past 14 years have used about 5 agencies  in Medellin and Cali, and Manizales,  and those crazy TLC tours in Honduras, Peru and Cali (years ago) and I havent seen any better quality results or service than just looking on-line, or meeting people in public, and quite often, a lot worse..

And looking at Jaimies latest website and list of girls I am a little suspect, although many guys her have given him good reviews.
Frankly, I find the fact that Maria is unwiling to show any girls on her site a little suspect. I know MUDD knows her personally, and can attest that she is a good person, but with Colombians, being a good person and having good intentes does not always mean you can deliver. I think if I were a younger working guy not living in Colombia, with little time and a bit of money to spend, sure I would give it some consideration, just for the same reasons you stated, but I would do a lot of due dilegence talking to her and the clients that used her services previously.

Its the same thing in making any decisions, going on a exotic adventre-travel trip, or accepting a new job overseas or in another city, finding a university for your kid, interviewing employees for key positions. Do your "Due Dilegnce" to make sure your time and money is spent wisely.
No way would I spend money without seeing pics..

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 195