It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: best agencies  (Read 27286 times)

Offline raycjs

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: best agencies
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 01:50:31 PM »
i agree i went on there site and it looks great and the women look really nice
does anyone have a info on the agency are they for real? can anyone help us with this.

ray
Ray from OHIO

Offline fathertime

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 01:56:07 PM »
Posted on: Yesterday at 01:46:46 PMPosted by: David 
Insert Quote
Anybody have any dealing with Colombian Sweethearts? Or heard anything? I like the website, and the women appear very attractive. What about Colombia'sBest? Heard anything?

Hey Machin, how long ago was your experience with CaliVIP? Can you give me some details? Or anyone else know anything more about them? From reading the past threads, I understand it was bought out, has anyone used them since the summer 07?

David

Greetings David, 

I have utilized Cali Vip, although it was going on about 1.5 years ago.  They were ok but, not great.  I see many of the same gals on the website that where there 2-3 years ago (With the same photos).  These girls were not available when I went to visit and I would have my doubts they are available now.  On the bright side, some of the gals are available.  I knew the old owner and he was a real nice guy.  I can not speak of the new owners, since I do not know them.    If in Cali, I highly recommend Cali Charm.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline raycjs

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 08:54:47 AM »
guy's what do you know about the agency http://www.colombiansweethearts.com/
anyone use thme any advice
thanks in advance
ray
Ray from OHIO

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 08:54:47 AM »

Offline rpcv

• Opted-Out
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 08:06:51 AM »
Greetings David, 

I have utilized Cali Vip, although it was going on about 1.5 years ago.  They were ok but, not great.  I see many of the same gals on the website that where there 2-3 years ago (With the same photos).

I have been to Cali Vip several times (back when they had the B&B) and know the current secretary Paola very well. When I stopped by their new office location on avendia Sexta in June 07', she was trying to get the webmaster to update the site. It's tough because the owner is not living in Colombia.

I haven't checked the site since then but she is very helpful and speak excellent English. She knows most of the ladies and will tell you her honest opinion about them. I still think it is a good deal and worth a visit if you are in Cali.

Offline David

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »
Anyone here tried "personalmeetings.com"? Were they good? They've got some extremely attractive women on there, and their approach seems fresh, yet undefined.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 05:41:25 PM »

Insert Quote
Anyone here tried "personalmeetings.com"? Were they good? They've got some extremely attractive women on there, and their approach seems fresh, yet undefined.

Don't know much firsthand but I do know the website has not been updated in years!  What I have heard from others has not been very good, I am sorry to say, but since it is hearsay coming from my mouth I will not repeat specifics publicly!

Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline zack

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2007, 06:46:00 PM »
It has been said in this thread that Jamie's agency in BAQ has more ladies than LAI in Bogota. I have never been to either agancy but this begs the question- how can Jamie's agency in BAQ, (population 3 million) have more ladies than LAI in Bogota (population 8 million)? I'm not disagreeing, just wondering.

Zack

Offline fathertime

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2007, 11:31:18 PM »
It has been said in this thread that Jamie's agency in BAQ has more ladies than LAI in Bogota. I have never been to either agancy but this begs the question- how can Jamie's agency in BAQ, (population 3 million) have more ladies than LAI in Bogota (population 8 million)? I'm not disagreeing, just wondering.

Zack

I was not aware there is a strict per capita allowance of available chicas agencies can draw from! ;)

Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline zack

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »
Fathertime,

I didn't say that there is a per capita rule for the number of chicas. Maybe Jamie does more local advertising than LAI. Like I said, It is just a question, and I think it's a good one.

Zack

Offline soltero

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »
Fathertime,

I didn't say that there is a per capita rule for the number of chicas. Maybe Jamie does more local advertising than LAI. Like I said, It is just a question, and I think it's a good one.

Zack

Women in Bogota will be less apt to join an agency for various reasons. More money, less desire to leave, agency stigma, etc...
Live as if you will die tomorrow, Plan as if you will live forever...

Offline jonno

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2007, 11:26:14 AM »
Isn't TLC the best agency in Baq? My wife has described the people as nice and fair. I found my wife in Baq Best, though. They were still calling her to come in and meet gringos even after we were married. Be careful in this agency. They can waste your time.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2007, 11:40:46 AM »
  They were still calling her to come in and meet gringos even after we were married. Be careful in this agency. They can waste your time.

It is really a sucko practice, if TLC actually attempts to arrange meetings after the ladies are married.

Zack, I was just having fun with you, I didn't mean to mock your question too much! ;)  I would think that different parts of the country could have vastly different interest levels in "Gringos" due to finances and living circumstances, but that is only speculation.

Fathertime!

02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline zack

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 03:15:09 PM »
Fathertime- No problema. ;D  I think that there is a lot of truth to you and Soltero's comments.

Cheers,

Zack

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 03:15:09 PM »

Offline jonno

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2007, 05:20:34 PM »
FatherTime. Thats two differente agencies in Baq to which i was referring. TLC i have heard is ok. Barranquilla's Best, on the other hand, is a little shady, though they did have a nice woman working in the office as interperter/matchmaker-Susanna. She introduced me to my wife, and attended our wedding.

Offline David

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2007, 07:43:53 PM »
I keep trying to google "TLC" and am not getting anything. Can someone please explain what the acronym stands for?

Offline michaelb

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2007, 07:56:04 PM »
The Latina Connection - my google "TLC Agency" showed it right off, 4th down on first page.

Offline Dan Las Vegas

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »
here is their website

www.tlcworldwide.com

Offline David

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 10:20:24 PM »
So basically TLC worked for Jonno, but he got lucky (no pun intended) 'cause it doesn't work for others?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2007, 10:30:43 PM »
FatherTime. Thats two differente agencies in Baq to which i was referring. TLC i have heard is ok. Barranquilla's Best, on the other hand, is a little shady, though they did have a nice woman working in the office as interperter/matchmaker-Susanna. She introduced me to my wife, and attended our wedding.

Yo Jonno,  My mistake, it was Barranquilla's best that was a little shady with the calling your wife with other potential suiters, after she was already hitched to you.  That's really too bad, but I guess they did do there job since they found you a viable woman.  Nice avatar man!

Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2007, 11:08:42 PM »
How come you're getting smited, Dan Las Vegas? I wouldn't smite anybody who had a hot chick like that in his avatar. Damm, she's cute.

Offline jonno

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2007, 07:14:40 AM »
Let's do this one more time, the right way, for David and other potential newbies...

My wife attended both TLC and Baq's Best. I found her in Baq's Best.  I never used TLC. BB is the only agency i ever used, and that was for only a couple days worth of dates. I checked out of the little hotel to which they referred me after that one night. I liked the 5 star-El Prado-much more exotic and exciting. Well worth the dinero-about $75 per night for small room. One good thing about BB-its one block from El Prado.

So, here is my personal experience using BB. They were calling my wife for dates even when they knew she was married. This tells a lot about their credibility. They did find me my wife. Though we are having troubles, the bottom line is she is very sincere. I don't know if she's still there, but Susanna who basically ran office for owners, was a nice lady who spoke fluent English. Phoning up dates seemed a slow process. They did throw one smaller party in this 7 day Carnival week event in 2004, and i attended the bus ride to Kilimanjaro Beach which was ok-my one and only experience with surfing.

I had just landed and arrived in my hotel as the initial agency party was underway. I was exhausted by the end of the night. As i look back, the best opportunities were at the party as opposed to waiting to meet women in the agency office. There were about 90 latinas, and 9 gringos (still talk to an amigo from Ohio i met here-still no wife). You make contacts at the party-give your name and ask for phone numbers-and later you can have the agency call them into the office. Chicas would be more inclined to show up, i'm sure, having already met you.

I met my wife at this agency party. Afterwards, we and 3 other newly acquainted couples went to Baq Plaza restaurant/nightclub for dinner and dancing. So, in actuality, i married the first woman i met in SA 8), though i did go on about ten other dates on this initial trip.

I have no personal experience with TLC, but my wife tells me the operators are more sincere there than at BB. TLC is a bigger agency which would mean more women. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 08:01:46 AM by jonno »

Offline David

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2007, 03:01:20 PM »
Jonno,

OK, well, it sounds like BB is sort of a big party type agency instead of a one-on-one agency. I would think the party type is ok for having fun, but how do you get to know your woman? However, the more exposure to women is the pro to that con.

David

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864