It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Short Introduction  (Read 1167 times)

Offline PainfullyObvious

Short Introduction
« on: May 16, 2008, 01:51:26 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  I have been reading the boards (and archives) for about a month now and wished I knew about them a long time ago.  I do have a good deal of experience dating foreign women, can’t really explain why, always have been more interested in them even before the internet age when we had to use stamps. 

To give you a little background about my past.  I have dated (seriously/casually) women from the Philippines, South Korea, China, Russia, Thailand and Colombia over the course of 20 years or so.  Some I have met through Agencies, and others I have met here in the US through friends, internet, and work. 

I was married young to an American woman, and spent most of my adult life as a single father.  I was 2 years ago very happily married to a woman I met in Columbia for almost 6 years, and she was very happily married to me (at least that’s what she told me daily) until the week after she received her US passport and discovered she no longer wanted to be married to me.  I have used a few agencies (all in Colombia) both the large social type, and the smaller personal type. 

I am 45 years old and looking to try again, and will focus my attention on AW.  I currently have a membership on AFF, and open to recommendations of friends and family members.  Recommendations are always best; apples don’t fall too far from the tree.  Going slow and steady and hoping to get it right once and for all this time.

Offline Dave H

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Short Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 02:10:50 PM »
Hi PainfullyObvious,

Welcome to P-L! Good luck in your quest!

Dave
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 04:33:01 PM »
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing more about your stories.

- Jeff

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 04:33:01 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0