It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Breast Implants  (Read 17425 times)

Offline Eric39

Breast Implants
« on: July 31, 2007, 10:38:06 AM »
When I first began my search for a latina on the internet about 9 years ago, I was amazed at the incredible figures the women had. I (Mr Naive) was thinking it must be genetics or they exercise a lot or its the water or something. Several years later I started realizing that many of the women had implants but I was still surprised that so many could afford it (I was thinking of the costs for the procedure in the USA). It was not until last year when I was in Venezuela for two weeks that I found out how cheap all the cosmetic procedures are as well as how many women had these procedures done.

I am wondering how many of the women on these websites have had procedures done. I know that many Venezuelan women get the procedure done when they are in their late teens and from what people told me at the office in Venezuela, many women will go out and get work done right after they receive their annual bonus. Not that there is anything wrong with having it done, but I am wondering if this is a potential red flag to be aware of? Anyone have any experience with this? Just curious.

Thanks,

Eric

Offline chizz

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Breast Implants
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 10:53:54 AM »
In my experiences, I've learned that many women in colombia, would love to have implants. In fact, about 95% of the women i've met, had flat out said, yes, they want them. I'm not really a breast man, I'm more of an butt, hips and legs man. But down there Breasts are really important to the self-esteem of a woman. I think one of the girls on Jamie's site, has it in her bio that she wants implants, so that should tell you something.
As far as red flagging it, depends on the woman. Does she ask you to pay for them on the first date? could be problem, or is it your fiance who stated that one day she would like to have them? To me, it depends on the situation and the woman, and your read on her.
chizz

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »
In my experiences, I've learned that many women in colombia, would love to have implants. In fact, about 95% of the women i've met, had flat out said, yes, they want them.

There ya go Mark Anthony @ Amor De Cartegena....here is NEW SEARCH CRITERIA for your website--

"Want Breast Implants" Yes/No

DayTrader
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »

Offline chizz

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 11:25:22 AM »
There ya go Mark Anthony @ Amor De Cartegena....here is NEW SEARCH CRITERIA for your website--

DayTrader

lmao!

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 02:09:02 PM »
 Better add butt implants too. that's also huge over there as well as butt injections with collegen  and fat added to make booty bigger! Why anyone would take risk adding implants or injections to their butt is beyond me. Risky.I wonder how all of these surgeries will look years down the line or if they will have to be removed at any time.

Offline bundy_138

• Latinas can be addictive....trust me!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »
LOL!  Butt Implants!   :D  Funny, I know of a girl in Cali that has them.  She was messin' with my buddy and he showed me pic's of her in a thong.  It looked very nice! 

My novia wants a bood job.  She said it would cost about $2,000 to get a good one.  I personally like them el natural, but I guess they make a woman feel better about herself. 

Fake boobs are everywhere in Cali.  Every time I go to the Exito or the mall, it is like a tit parade.  I like to look at them, but I am still on the fence about playing with a couple flesh covered melons!

Bundy 
If you don't take care of your woman, someone else will.  (Bundy)

Offline Eric39

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 04:03:02 PM »
LOL!

I worry about what will happen to all those implants after 20 years. I know I may be falling apart, but I could only imagine what might be falling off my wife. And if we have kids and they do not look like either of us, I guess I should ask her how much surgery she has had done before I run out and beat up the mailman.

DayTrader

I was thinking about that too. Maybe a question like:

How many implants or surgeries have you had?

Or

As a percentage of body mass, what percentage of your weight is from man-made materials?

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 05:33:46 PM »

As a percentage of body mass, what percentage of your weight is from man-made materials?

Great question! 2lbs of boob and 5 lbs for the butt. ;D

Talking about dangerous, I was talking to a Colombiana in Miami once who was telling me about her surgeries. Girl had a knock-out shape. then I saw her before pics and I now beleive in miracles. Some of these doctors are the best. She had all the fat from her waist put into her behind and told me in Colombia if that is done wrong, you can risk death as it has happened before or you can get a really bad infection. Then she told me about the butt injections which are even riskier. I asked her why women would do that instead of working out  and she said because they want to attract men.

I don't know about anybody else, but I like natural beauty and if the girl I love is very into getting implants or shots of any kind I would reconsider or have a talk with her.

If she knows these things turn me off and she still insist on having surgeries I would ask why. Why do you feel you need big tattas or huge booty even if it does nothing for me? How many girls would really be happy if a guy told her he was getting a dick implant and there were health risk?

These girls have to realize after the "right" guy fell in love with them because they were already very attracted to the whole package.

Has anyone seen Ice t's wife CoCo? there's a woman who went overboard with plastic surgery and no different from some Colombianas who think they have no value other than their bodies. Sleeping with her is about all I can stand as I've heard her open her mouth and the head is EMPTY!
http://img128.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=57087_53472377.jpg

Offline RJS

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 06:01:04 PM »
I'm anti-implants. I could tolerate a very moderate boob job, but butt implants? No way. I wouldn't let a girl I was already with get them either. Take a look at Kim Kardashian for a butt implant gone wrong. I'm sure it looked good when she did it, but then she gained a few pounds and now she has a monstrous ass. I like petite women. Plus there's too many risks of complications.

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 06:14:11 PM »
I still can't figure out how so many Colombianas can afford all this surgery. I mean come on. Even some of the poorer ones have it. what's up with that? I hear surgery is cheap and compared to American proces seem great. But Colombianas are not making American salaries. Some young ones are not making salaries at all half the time.

Offline Eric39

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 06:24:11 PM »
I am generally anti-implant as well, but if they are done tastefully or if the woman really needs it, like her breasts are totally screwed up, then sure.

I dated a Peruvian when I lived in California. She had had 3 kids so she had gotten liposuction and a boob job. The boobs looked great, but she had a slash across her lower abdomen that was distracting and ugly. Not to mention this woman was incredibly jealous and had a firey temper, but that is for another thread.

I hear the surgeries are quite inexpensive, at least in Venezuela, and I have also heard some deaths from some as well. But the women will do anything I guess to get attention.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 06:52:26 PM »
Lots of silicone in Colombia but I prefer them all natural.

Offline soltero

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 07:26:12 PM »
I still can't figure out how so many Colombianas can afford all this surgery. I mean come on. Even some of the poorer ones have it. what's up with that? I hear surgery is cheap and compared to American proces seem great. But Colombianas are not making American salaries. Some young ones are not making salaries at all half the time.

The answer to that question is simple. Watch the telenovela "Sin tetas no hay paraiso". Focus on two words..."Prepago" and "Narcos"...if you see a girl with no apparent means who has had work done, then she has been financed by gringo or narco...
Live as if you will die tomorrow, Plan as if you will live forever...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 07:26:12 PM »

Offline valleydude

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 11:23:39 PM »
I myself like all natural as well. The Venezuelan I was seeing had some plastic and was really into it as well. I found this out after it was too late. She would not budge on her opinions and could care less if I liked it or not. Looking back I should have cut my losses right there. Another big thing in Venezuela is to have  braces.

I think it does make some girls feel better, but when my wife mentioned it, I told her that I liked her how she was and she was 100% cool. She dropped the subject and was completely content/confident knowing I was happy with her. I think that is how it should be. If the girls hasn't already done it, then she should take your opinion into consideration.

V-Dude

Offline william3rd

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 07:29:53 AM »
My opinion- if she still thinks that she needs implants after you have married her as she is, then the implants are probably not for you. It burns my ass that the next guy wont even offer to pay for the implants that you provided.
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline sean126

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 07:40:03 AM »
The times I've been in Barranquilla....I've never really noticed many women with implants.  One or two in all the times I've been there.

I've been thinking.....I think I might get botox in my "easter basket", so they'll be as smooth as eggs. Those wrinkles just make me look to old. LOLOLOLOLOOLL.

Offline chizz

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 07:41:33 AM »
Latinas have such incredible figures to begin with, I really don't see the need for implants, breast or butt. Here in america, where everywhere you look, you see advertisments, commercials, etc showing all these perfect figures, you can see why people here would be self-conscious. I can only imagine it must be worst in colombia because nearly every woman wants implants, and it boggles my mind. I like natural beauty, nothing artificial, and I tell every woman i meet that. But in the end, I guess the woman has to be happy with who she is, and some feel implants will accomplish that, I disagree.
chizz

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 12:20:55 PM »
medellin, a lot,
cali, used to be a  lot, now some
bogota,some to not too many
barranquilla, same a bogota
cartagena, very few
smaller cities, manizales and other, very few

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 01:32:30 PM »
My Wife is a petite woman , all natural. My ex cali wife, more voluptious and had implants, really good ones. I would be lying if I said I did not miss a nice Rack on a chica, caus I do . But I love my wife just as she is, so I picked her and thats the one I am sticking with . She rocks my world !!!!!

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline EbonyPrince

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 04:35:53 PM »
Put me down for the natural category tambien.  Implants are a deal breaker.  My ex wanted to have a nose job (which she could have technically used), but I like it as it was.  It was her uniqueness about her.

I would be skeptical about a woman that talked about having implants.  I actually met a girl on my first trip to BAQ that had a nice body.  She told me that she wanted implants, because her ex-boyfriend always told her that she would look better.  IMO a lot of this is driven by the Colombianos, which is really sad.  I also met another girl that had had liposuction.  Her attitude was that if she got fat or older (she was 32), she would just get surgery to correct it.  She saw no need to exercise.  I am sorry but I consider that just plain, downright trifling and lazy.  She did look hot in clothes.  When her shirt raised up and I caught a glimpse of the skin underneath, it looked horrible and turned my off totally.  Needless to say I never contacted her again once I left Colombia.

So to each his own, but I will take a natural woman any day of the week.  ;)

Offline Dan Las Vegas

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 08:08:33 PM »
Walking around Medellin, it appears to be the plastic surgery capitol of the world!!! I never saw so many implants in my life !! My novia said they are very inexpensive to have done in Medellin. 

Offline el_ruso

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 08:52:24 PM »
Cosmetic surgery is unnecessarily a taboo here.  It is not in Colombia.

Colombianas indeed are keen to get implants or other surgery because surgery is often their only option.  After all, if a woman has flat chest, how is she going to make them grow naturally?  If she has an unattractive nose, how is it going to correct by itself?   And looks for a woman are paramount, both for her self-esteem and to get the best guys. 

Colombianas are competitive both by nature and by circumstance.  The main reason is because there are not many guys in Colombia who are able and willing to support their family and kids, and to provide the lifestyle that the girls seek, so the competition for those guys is fierce, and the girls are often desperate.   

I personally would never neither ask a girl for implants or pay for her to get them.  Asking for them I consider unethical and insulting.  And if a girl would ask me for them, I would treat it with suspicion.  After all, if I show her that I like her the way she is, whom is she going to impress?  If I a girl already had them, and they were done well, it would be fine with me I guess.  Still I would be concerned how they could be affected by pregnancy.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »
Russo

That is logic that is hard to dismiss. I agree

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 09:51:47 PM »

Offline EbonyPrince

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 06:32:38 AM »
Walking around Medellin, it appears to be the plastic surgery capitol of the world!!! I never saw so many implants in my life !! My novia said they are very inexpensive to have done in Medellin.

I have heard similiar things about Medelllin.  From the women that I met online, there seems to be more smokers and girls with tatoos from there also (at least amongst the younger crowd).  They seem more big city than other parts of Colombia.  I would almost equate them with the same attitude as people from Cartagena (IMO), just by what I have seen and heard.  Any comments?

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 338