It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Poll

Do you need a translator ?

An honest opinion ?
0 (0%)
An advisor ?
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: A HELPING HAND IN BARRANQUILLA  (Read 2142 times)

Offline lizzy

• Probie
A HELPING HAND IN BARRANQUILLA
« on: September 04, 2006, 10:43:46 AM »
Hello everyone, i live in Barranquilla and i've heard a thousand of stories like the one you published here. I'm a translator and i've worked for some dating agencies here.
So if you have any question, or need maybe some help if you are thinking to visit the city i can help you.. so contact me...it will be worthed !!!

Offline doombug

• VAWA certified to be 100% free of wife beating.
Re: A HELPING HAND IN BARRANQUILLA
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »

Beyond the translation services you're offering, I'd love to here some first-hand accounts of life in Colombia from someone (like you) who is actually a citizen of the country.

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Offline lizzy

• Probie
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »
Well life here it's not as it appear in all the international news. there is violence, like in any other country, but Colombia is a safe city in general, of course it also depend on the places you want to visit. But Barranquilla is one of the quiets and safest cities in Colombia. is it dangerous ? well,like in any other city if you are a visitor you can't go to certain places at night, but in general it's pretty safe.
people is friendly, and about the ladies you can find all type, you just have to make a good choice making sure first that this lady really loves you before taking her back with you to the U.S.

if there's anything else you want to know... write me a message

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »

Offline TXAK

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »
Lizzy...

In your opinon, do the ladies in Colombia  really care less about looks and money than American women?

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 131