It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: New Latin Lifemates website  (Read 8578 times)

Offline sawyer1370

New Latin Lifemates website
« on: April 25, 2008, 01:45:00 PM »
Hey all, I haven't been around the past couple of months because I have been pretty busy.  I was working on a new website for Jim at LLM.  It took a bit longer than we expected, but the site is now done and live.  I have been doing websites for years professionally for companies like IBM, Canon and others, but I have always wanted to do an agency site.  With the growing developments in web technologies, there are so many things that can be done now.  Most agencies just have some basic sites done by people who don't really specialize in web design and development.

Latin Lifemates

Have a look at the site, and let me know what you guys think.  There is a ton of stuff in there for members, here is a brief list of just a few of the new features:
-chat rooms where you can chat with other members, both male and female.
-instant messaging ability, so you can leave messages for other members
-a rating system for guys to rate the ladies
-videos for female members, so you can see a 2-5 minute video of some of the ladies
-web 2.0 features like a lightbox window when viewing the girl's pictures and other pictures, so it all stays on the same page

There are tons of other little things, but I won't bother you with all the technical stuff.  A lot of work went into this site, and the site is as powerful as match.com and other mega sites like that.  I will continue to work with Jim and his staff to ensure the site is a focal point for members and people interested in their services.

I would love any feedback on other features you guys have always wanted on a site, but never got.

Larry

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
Re: New Latin Lifemates website
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 02:47:36 PM »
...decent site, much better than the old one Larry.  Quick Search is a nice touch. 

Nitpicking Central....
You might check the spelling of a couple pull down menus - Membership & Our Tours have misspelled words in the pull downs.  Preferred spelling on accommodations is always 2 m's.....correspondence..

Your trip reports are missing the hyperlink to "read more"...the fawning look of a latina looking up to see Dennis Levy's face was almost too much for me to handle, however!  ;D

There's something about the "red" color on the website that bugs me...I don't think it's a standard red color used in commercial printing or web design...I could be wrong...it just lacks sparkle, especially with the brown bordering it, imo.  Red/Gold is a good combo. 

No one yet does a dating website like I do database screen design.  The whole concept is you don't have to 'x' out pop up windows, maybe one  max.  Why not make the "search" box a pop up (after selecting the button)..THEN each time you select a thumbnail of a profile the profile appears to the right of the gallery, zero popups.  Flash would automatically resize the profile photos to the right, and clicking on a thumbnail in the profile would automatically place a larger rendering of the selected photo in the blank flash space below the profile (what appears to be an empty space at the bottom of the profile selected). 

The user then NEVER has to 'x' out a displayed photo, only the original search critieria after first selecting the button.  Don't worry, no web designer has yet to do this...it makes too much sense and is too user friendly, LOL.  I've only been doing the same design since SCO XENIX days in the late 80's...hardly any popups and no screen redraws, yet the user is free to make multiple choices over and over. 

DayTrader
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Offline pablo

• I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 03:21:56 PM »
I liked the site except there is no information given about the women other than names and ages.  Basic information should be included in their profiles like height, weight, smoker/non-smoker, English ability and children just to name a few catagories.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 03:21:56 PM »

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 03:34:51 PM »
I liked the site except there is no information given about the women other than names and ages.  Basic information should be included in their profiles like height, weight, smoker/non-smoker, English ability and children just to name a few catagories.

Hey Pablo..usually websites withhold that information until you sign up for a free membership or pay for some sort of membership.  I think with the free trial you will be able to see most/all the info you mentioned.  The website is a lead generation system, until you give them some kind of contact info, the website is just costing the business dinero..it needs to be a revenue generator - websites like this are very efficient lead generation/sales systems.  ;)

DayTrader

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 04:41:03 PM »
Your trip reports are missing the hyperlink to "read more"...the fawning look of a latina looking up to see Dennis Levy's face was almost too much for me to handle, however! 
So that is the Legendary Dennis Levy.  I agree with DT, that pic is a little over the top! :D
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline dennislevy

• pick a realistic goal and do it.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 03:58:03 PM »

The "legendary Dennis Levy", I like it!!!!  it is a title I will try to legitmately earn in Bogota with the senoritas ...and not on this web site!  I will try to do my best to "add to the legend"   I am leaving for Bogota on Sunday and will be there from May 12 until June 17.  If anyone if is in Bogota and wants to meet, they can leave a message for me on the board or at my private e-mail dennisianlevy@yahoo.com.

Vaya con dios, caballeros!!!!

dennislevy

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »

The "legendary Dennis Levy", I like it!!!!  it is a title I will try to legitmately earn in Bogota with the senoritas ...and not on this web site!  I will try to do my best to "add to the legend"   I am leaving for Bogota on Sunday and will be there from May 12 until June 17.  If anyone if is in Bogota and wants to meet, they can leave a message for me on the board or at my private e-mail dennisianlevy@yahoo.com.

Vaya con dios, caballeros!!!!

dennislevy

LOL  ;D  ....hey FT, I don't think DL really gets the meaning of your remark...oh well, guess that qualifies as a 'private joke' on our part... :D :D :D ....hold on a moment....I just got some static on my stereo speakers....seems there are many gringos calling Expedia and Travelocity to cancel their trips to Bogota around the middle of May to June!  WOW !!

Gotta hand it to ya FT, you have a WAY with words!! jajajaja!! '

DayTrader

Offline dennislevy

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 10:00:11 PM »
Of course, I got it.  I just decided to poke you back.   

I'm not legendary, but I am a man who will be in Bogota for the next five weeks. What are you going to do the next five weeks, DT, besides take your usual cheap shots at other posters and pull your weenie?

dennislevy

Offline singlefather no more

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 11:48:01 PM »

Dennis,

We have butted heads a few times in the past.. I do sincerely though wish you the best on your trip and I hope you find what you are looking for..

singlefather

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 04:38:50 AM »
Of course, I got it.  I just decided to poke you back.   

I'm not legendary, but I am a man who will be in Bogota for the next five weeks. What are you going to do the next five weeks, DT, besides take your usual cheap shots at other posters and pull your weenie?

dennislevy

Hey DL...the "legendary Dennis Levy" weren't my words...they were FT's....

Now that you mention it...you ARE  a legend on this website...thanks for reminding me ...I will drive down to the ticket office and join your fan club as soon as I can find a parking spot...there are so many people already in line...it may take me FIVE WEEKS to JOIN!   

What am I doing in the meantime?  Well, I'm done daytrading for the year - I've pretty well hit my goals, taxes are paid and I will be spending time with my latina in CR, USA and later this year in Italy. 

Enjoy surfing through the non-confidential sales leads of the LLM web server and making all those outbound phone calls!  Good luck with the ladies, and, like SF I wish you well on your search for that special latina. 

DayTrader

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 12:01:43 PM »

Dennis ,

Call the Colombianas not the Gringo men.. lmao

singlefather

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 12:30:06 PM »

DT, besides take your usual cheap shots at other posters and pull your weenie?

dennislevy

Dennis,

re- above remark..I hope you are not going to follow how MarkA sells here on PL..

So you are going down to work not going for the women ?

I think DT is irritated that you called him as a fellow poster then did the bait and switch and you were suddenly a sales rep.. I know you like that bait and switch sales tactic thad old Jim taught you..

DT,

I wonder if you are going to get another sales call from Bogota ? lol

Dennia , save those pesos..

singlefather

« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 02:42:01 PM by singlefather »

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »
. ;D ;D ;D.....LOL.......hey SF, let's hope that DL can keep focused on the latinas in Bogota and forget about old guys like me...and not try to beat Mark Anthony's sales records!

There are so many opportunities down there and Dennis can obviously brighten the day of so many grateful latinas!  Just walking from the Bogota Departure door to the taxi stand DL should have his hands full with all the latinas that are desiring a tall, handsome guy that does outbound sales calls for Latin Lifemates! ;)

DayTrader

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 03:08:21 PM »
DT & FT,

How did he get that girl to look up at him like that with those puppy eyes in the LLM agency pics ?

I think it might have went something like this.. Dennis talking .. I know a nice single gringo for you and his name is Daytrader.. After maybe we will call him up and we can do a 3 way call.. I will do the bait and switch and you hook him dear.. You can't give him your phone number till he signs up for a membership with me..Then after we can go out for the night and celebrate.. lmao

Editorial note: Dennis has not and would not do a 3 way call or act like this.. This is all in jest and fun..We are just having fun with Dennis , pulling his chain and if you are seriously thinking about going to Bogota to find a wife.. Contact Dennis Levy at LLM..

All kidding aside , I think Dennis will do ok down in Bogota and help some guys find a love of their life.. Old MarkA is going to go crazy now that he has Jamie and Dennis kicking his butt..

Dennis you should change your profile here to a agency rep and you will get some business out of it.. That would be more above board and straight forward I think..

I know of course you did not post your email here for business purposes or to get clients..That would be un-ethical , right.. You just want to make some friends..

singlefather

« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 03:24:03 PM by singlefather »

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
Dennis Levy - "Secret Agency Man "
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 05:13:59 PM »
Dennis "The Menace" Levy  -- Secret LLM Agency Man

"So you lost a latina? RELAX - Just call LatinLifeMates.com for a new latina! 

Dennis "Secret Agency Man" Levy soliciting Planet-Love posters

DayTrader

edit:  I added a bigger graphic for those P-L posters that wear glasses of our "Dennis The Menace"...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 03:48:18 AM by daytrader »

Secret Agency Man song..
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 05:40:21 PM »
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sRqVgHz1elU&hl=en"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

Secret Agency Man song for Dennis.. Two video's for you in one post...lol

Dennis's theme song as he goes around Bogota and for when he gets off the plane with his Dark Sunglasses..

singlefather

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 07:07:32 AM by catz »

Johnny Rivers 43 years later singing the same song on Letterman..
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mo3Wqf86N4w&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

Johnny Rivers 43 years later singing the same song on Letterman..

He has aged very well..

I don't know why I keep getting a double post of a video ?

singlefather

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 07:06:56 AM by catz »

Offline dennislevy

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 02:07:24 PM »

Thanks for the artwork and the videos. 

Loved em!  Thanks!

If you guys think I'm a secret agent for LLM, I'll have to fess up.  I''ll also confess to  being the last surviving KGB mole in the US, the actual kidnapper of the Lindbergh baby and the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby.

I'll be in Bogota and Ibague between May 12 and June 17 to meet women.  I'll probably post some trip reports.  if anyone is in Bogota between May 12 and June 17 and wants to get together for coffee or a drink, contact me through the board or PM me.

Dennis

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2008, 02:27:38 PM »

Dennis,

Read that thread about GIB in Bogota.. Be careful there in Bogota..

singlefather

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864