It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Why do they change their profile Foto when I send them a message on WhatsApp?  (Read 18937 times)

Offline AndyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident

What personal details?  I'm not asking for a link to her facebook page or her social security number.  You could tell us how old she is and how you met her.  What's different about her than your other many novias?  What kind of work does she do?  You could tell us stuff like that.  That's not personal.  Unless there's something you're ashamed of or you don't want to jinx yourself maybe?

You share plenty of information about national parks and all the rocks and mountains you climbed which is cool, I like to hear about those things but this forum is about WOMEN after all.  I think after all the negative stuff you post, you could at least tell us a little bit about something positive you've accomplished for once in your life.
Jeez, Awesome, lighten up fer chrissake. Enjoy the good stuff and ignore the things you perceive as shortcomings. We all gotta just get along, no?
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
Jeez, Awesome, lighten up fer chrissake. Enjoy the good stuff and ignore the things you perceive as shortcomings. We all gotta just get along, no?

What exactly do you mean "lighten up for chrissake"?  Who said anything about anyone's "shortcomings"?  Who's not getting along?

I just asked expat to tell us about the one thing that this board is about, WOMEN.  Expat won't answer because he doesn't want to share any "personal details".  I didn't ask him about any personal details.  We can easily discuss the women we date without disclosing any personal details.  If he met his novia at the gym we don't want to know the address of the gym.  If she works at a bank we don't want to know the name and address of the bank.  Am I totally out of line?

One post describing how expat is finally finding some success with AN ACTUAL WOMAN is worth a thousand posts about bird watching, and hiking through the mountains of some place most of us have never heard of.

Offline Elexpatriado

I was there years ago with my girlfriend at the time, and I dont remember anymore beautiful women than anywhere else.
 Maybe I will go back again some day.I do remember La Macarena having a lot of beautiful women though, though pretty young.

Elex, I was wondering if it was just me but while in Cartago do you remember seeing an unbelievable amount of gorgeous women? I was dating a girl there while I lived in Pereira and I'd visit her on the weekends. One of the very few I've met in person off LatinEuro (great site by the way...they just don't update it AT ALL and there's nothing specifying if women have children or not. But not many working girls from my experience). I thought I was lucky when we first met online but every time I got down there I couldn't help but think, "MAN! I could have done a lot better than you!!!" For a small town the quality of the ladies there really blew my mind! Neiva is like that as well but the beauty pageant culture there sort of explains it. Cartago hits you like a ton of bricks.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:23:10 PM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10

What personal details?  I'm not asking for a link to her facebook page or her social security number.  You could tell us how old she is and how you met her.  What's different about her than your other many novias?  What kind of work does she do?  You could tell us stuff like that.  That's not personal.  Unless there's something you're ashamed of or you don't want to jinx yourself maybe?

You share plenty of information about national parks and all the rocks and mountains you climbed which is cool, I like to hear about those things but this forum is about WOMEN after all.  I think after all the negative stuff you post, you could at least tell us a little bit about something positive you've accomplished for once in your life.
this is why I think Elex adds so little (I think he actually said he was leaving at one point but then came back :'( . I could care less about his rock climbing exploits or how many places in Colombia he's been to. How about some stories so we can better understand why he's so negative on Colombianas? Now someone like Robert Angel, in contrast, I don't even know where he lives nor do I care, but he, who is on his second foreign marriage and is married to a filipina, has shared his experiences in a very informative way about the challenges of foreign marriage. Same with Andy Lee, Chris F, and a bunch of others like Kiltboy, JWR, and Stonemason. Those are the posters I have learned from and continue to learn from. Nevertheless, it's Elex's right  not to share anything useful but that's why I barely even read his posts anymore. He thinks his negative posts are for "entertainment and to stir things up," but they are just empty chatter....

Offline Elexpatriado

Whatever I post, I am sure the likes of you will try to turn it into a a negative.

Suffice to say I am satisfied, and its none of your business, Okay?

Offline Awesome

Whatever I post, I am sure the likes of you will try to turn it into a a negative.

Suffice to say I am satisfied, and its none of your business, Okay?

After almost 2000 posts and you FINALLY have something that can be considered valuable to the board and you hold out on us.  Does poor little Awesome have that much of an effect on you?  We don't make negative comments about each other's novias and wives on this board so I promise not to be critical or say anything to hurt your sensitive feelings mister expat.

But I'm genuinely curious about your relationship.  That's the whole reason we use this board, to discuss each other's relationships with foreign women and try to learn from each other successes and mistakes.

I can't believe a grown man can be that sensitive that he's worried about what some totally anonymous unknown internet posters might say about his dating situation.  This is pathetic.

I guess carry on posting about your bird watching adventures and hiking the trails of mount kilamanjaro.  Jeez..

Offline AndyLee

Excuse me while I stick my finger down my throat and throw up at this bull[snip]. Chris sake there are 11 of us on this forum-We share information. Usually we share it in different ways, but all ways can benefit all of us.
Sometimes we share less than you want, but sometimes we share whats important to us. If you don´t want us posting on here about mountain and valleys and palm trees and canyons that we say and felt awesome about, then just ignore our posts and shut the [snip] up.
Let it go.
It´s not for me to defend Elexpatriado, for in matter of fact I can´t stand the guy sometimes, but, I don't´spend my [snip]ing life pulling his posts apart and poking misery at him.
For the sake of the forum stop with the bull[snip] attacks. It don´t help any of us to keep flinging arrows at each other. There are only a few of us left. There used to be dozens of new posts every day and hundreds of us online at any given time, then the attacks started, now there are one or two posts each day and half of them are attacks. Lets just try to get along.
Admit that Elex and Andy and Benjio and a few others have seen a lot of places in Colombia and those places that we visit and live in are the place where the girls come from. That´s what we´re all about. The places and the experiences shape the relationships that we have.
You think I went to all those places to see the fincas and the mountains and the beaches? [snip] no, I went there to see the girls and sniff the pussy and get the highs. Nobody travels in this country to see the rainbows, we travel to meet the girls. So get over it. Enjoy the travelogues because that´s where the pussy comes from. Don´t you get it? You think I lived in 23 different places because I have ¨itchy feet¨ [snip] now, I went there to get laid. That´s the underlying theme of all this travel bull[snip]. Climbing a peak like Elex and I do is the foreplay, then the girl is awed by our accomplishment and wants to give us a massage to ease our sore muscles, then the fun begins. Get with the program guys, we´re not here to give you travel advice, we´re here to tell you about the places we visited because we met a girl there and the geography is what we saw on the way to the bedroom. Don´t you get it?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:09:14 PM by AndyLee »
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline Awesome

Excuse me while I stick my finger down my throat and throw up at this bull[snip]. Chris sake there are 11 of us on this forum-We share information. Usually we share it in different ways, but all ways can benefit all of us.
Sometimes we share less than you want, but sometimes we share whats important to us. If you don´t want us posting on here about mountain and valleys and palm trees and canyons that we say and felt awesome about, then just ignore our posts and shut the [snip] up.
Let it go.
It´s not for me to defend Elexpatriado, for in matter of fact I can´t stand the guy sometimes, but, I don't´spend my [snip]ing life pulling his posts apart and poking misery at him.
For the sake of the forum stop with the bull[snip] attacks. It don´t help any of us to keep flinging arrows at each other. There are only a few of us left. There used to be dozens of new posts every day and hundreds of us online at any given time, then the attacks started, now there are one or two posts each day and half of them are attacks. Lets just try to get along.
Admit that Elex and Andy and Benjio and a few others have seen a lot of places in Colombia and those places that we visit and live in are the place where the girls come from. That´s what we´re all about. The places and the experiences shape the relationships that we have.
You think I went to all those places to see the fincas and the mountains and the beaches? [snip] no, I went there to see the girls and sniff the pussy and get the highs. Nobody travels in this country to see the rainbows, we travel to meet the girls.

I have no problem with the discussion about mountains, and parks, and beaches.  I like to hear about those things since I'd love to visit some of those places some day.  But I see nothing wrong with trying to pry some valuable info out of good ol' expat.  He's one of the few posters who actually lives in Colombia but after almost 2000 posts of him beating his chest, talking crazy to other posters, and blowing a bunch of hot air, he FINALLY has something of actual interest to the purpose of this board.  Is it going to kill him to tell us a little bit about how he's finally doing good with regards to his love life?  I told him I'd be nice, and I mean that 100%. 

And get off your high horse Andy Lee, you're not the supreme court justice of this board as much as you try to be.  Go drink a cup of hot tea and have your girlfriend give you a massage so you can calm your nerves a little bit.

Offline AndyLee

I have no problem with the discussion about mountains, and parks, and beaches.  I like to hear about those things since I'd love to visit some of those places some day.  But I see nothing wrong with trying to pry some valuable info out of good ol' expat.  He's one of the few posters who actually lives in Colombia but after almost 2000 posts of him beating his chest, talking crazy to other posters, and blowing a bunch of hot air, he FINALLY has something of actual interest to the purpose of this board.  Is it going to kill him to tell us a little bit about how he's finally doing good with regards to his love life?  I told him I'd be nice, and I mean that 100%. 

And get off your high horse Andy Lee, you're not the supreme court justice of this board as much as you try to be.  Go drink a cup of hot tea and have your girlfriend give you a massage so you can calm your nerves a little bit.
No Awesome, get the [snip] off your own high horse and leave the rest of us enjoy this forum and this country. Elex and me and the others who know what this country is all about and what these women are all about will continue to feed you information but only until you get too high horsey and start bugging us for stuff we don't´want to share, then we cut you off.

Offline Awesome

I know what's going on here.  Expat's ashamed of something.  Could it be his novia's age, or her employment status?  I bet if he was dating a 35 year old accountant he would've told us already.  Expat's scared somebody will say something judgemental, that's why he won't spill the beans.

Expat if you're dating an 18 year old barrio girl you picked up in front of the ice cream cone stand I WILL NOT JUDGE YOU, I promise.  If anything I'll envy you.  Quit being so sensitive, jeez.

Anyway I'll quit bringing it up, I don't want Andylee to have an aneurysm or a heart attack.  Carry on gentlemen.  I'm placing myself on a 24 hour posting restriction, good day.  :)

Offline mambocowboy

Let it go.
You think I went to all those places to see the fincas and the mountains and the beaches? [snip] no, I went there to see the girls and sniff the pussy and get the highs. Nobody travels in this country to see the rainbows, we travel to meet the girls. So get over it. Enjoy the travelogues because that´s where the pussy comes from. Don´t you get it? You think I lived in 23 different places because I have ¨itchy feet¨ [snip] now, I went there to get laid. That´s the underlying theme of all this travel bull[snip]. Climbing a peak like Elex and I do is the foreplay, then the girl is awed by our accomplishment and wants to give us a massage to ease our sore muscles, then the fun begins. Get with the program guys, we´re not here to give you travel advice, we´re here to tell you about the places we visited because we met a girl there and the geography is what we saw on the way to the bedroom. Don´t you get it?
Definitely appreciate some of your stories but you should heed your own advice and lighten up. Funny you are defending elex since not too long ago you were attacking his character on here and accusing him of stalking you. Gotta love Planet Love! LMFAO!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10

Expat if you're dating an 18 year old barrio girl you picked up in front of the ice cream cone stand I WILL NOT JUDGE YOU, I promise.  If anything I'll envy you.  Quit being so sensitive, jeez.

I WOULDN'T JUDGE HIM EITHER!!!! SHE SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN!!!!  ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Apparently young, gorgeous women that enjoy ice cream are some type of human fountain of youth! LOL!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
it's Elex's right  not to share anything useful but that's why I barely even read his posts anymore. He thinks his negative posts are for "entertainment and to stir things up," but they are just empty chatter....

I agree--it's not like he's talking (at least lately) about how you can get sex from young girls for a ham sandwich. Sure, if you read his stuff it's really super odd that for a guy who admits striking out so much, who overall conveys a negative view about women in general and about Colombia and it's women in particular, that he stays there apparently pretty much continuously, but hey--its his life.

He's changes his style a bit, but I'd take it all--his countless bragging about his travels, his physique, the mountains, the rock climbing etc., etc., with a grain of salt the size of a basketball. I suppose somewhere between talking about his saggy balls and leaky ass and how young he looks and how fit he is--between the stories of the places, oceans and mountain peaks, there's some truth in there somewhere, but I don't think anybody, save for maybe one equally credible person really cares.

But hey, if he doesn't--for whatever reason, want to talk about his alleged girl friend, that's certainly his prerogative. It's all going to be taken with a bit of skepticism anyways, so if he wants to spare us any details, be they sober or salacious, just as well.

Just interesting to note that the person who's all but harassing him for details, despite numerous requests, who says he travels with multiple smart phones and a laptop, never has posted a single picture and could still be churning it all out from his Grandmother's basement for all we know.

Sometimes P.L. resembles a dysfunctional 'unreality show'....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

Offline AndyLee

Definitely appreciate some of your stories but you should heed your own advice and lighten up. Funny you are defending elex since not too long ago you were attacking his character on here and accusing him of stalking you. Gotta love Planet Love! LMFAO!
Thanks for reminding me....now, if I can get over something that egregious, and get on with my life, that means I´m doing okay, yes? Example of Live and let live, Do Unto Others....and all that jive.
I wasn´t defending elexpat at all, I even pointed out I don´t like his stuff very much except for his travel reports, they are sometimes quite interesting.
I was simply addressing the continual combative sniping from the other guy, whatever his name his. You know, the one who travels to Medellin to stand in the park and watch girls huff, then gets his own butt busted for smoking and complains that it cost him 50,000 de papaya para las policías.
He´s actually quite lucky. He could have wound up shanked and lost a lot more than that measly $15.
He´s actually the kind of slimy gringo makes us real expats cringe when we read his stuff. Example of the Ugly American syndrome.
Answering the challenge from Buencamino y Elexpat I did my own synopsis of my life in Colombia which I´ll not bother to post here so it won´t bore everyone. But, it´s interesting to note that I´ve lived in and visited 55 different places in Colombia, from anywhere from one week each up to two years. The best part, I have had also 55 different novias (so far). Imagine, at my age and in only six years? Now, that´s going some, yeah?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
Thanks for reminding me....now, if I can get over something that egregious, and get on with my life, that means I´m doing okay, yes? Example of Live and let live, Do Unto Others....and all that jive.
I wasn´t defending elexpat at all, I even pointed out I don´t like his stuff very much except for his travel reports, they are sometimes quite interesting.
I was simply addressing the continual combative sniping from the other guy, whatever his name his. You know, the one who travels to Medellin to stand in the park and watch girls huff, then gets his own butt busted for smoking and complains that it cost him 50,000 de papaya para las policías.
He´s actually quite lucky. He could have wound up shanked and lost a lot more than that measly $15.
He´s actually the kind of slimy gringo makes us real expats cringe when we read his stuff. Example of the Ugly American syndrome.
Answering the challenge from Buencamino y Elexpat I did my own synopsis of my life in Colombia which I´ll not bother to post here so it won´t bore everyone. But, it´s interesting to note that I´ve lived in and visited 55 different places in Colombia, from anywhere from one week each up to two years. The best part, I have had also 55 different novias (so far). Imagine, at my age and in only six years? Now, that´s going some, yeah?

AndyLee--and nobody doubts you've lived it. You've shared it in words and photos, here and in actual books, written about the good, the bad and the ugly. Loves, lives, incomes ups and downs and more. And while I don't think people doubt the prodigious number of women and places you've been to, you convey it realistically, largely in a 'matter of fact' manner without trying to put yourself out there as some ultra alpha male--not some 'king' with a recipe to be joe stud--not a whiff of misogynist about you.  THAT's unusual around here.

Offline Elexpatriado

I agree--it's not like he's talking (at least lately) about how you can get sex from young girls for a ham sandwich. Sure, if you read his stuff it's really super odd that for a guy who admits striking out so much, who overall conveys a negative view about women in general and about Colombia and it's women in particular, that he stays there apparently pretty much continuously, but hey--its his life.

He's changes his style a bit, but I'd take it all--his countless bragging about his travels, his physique, the mountains, the rock climbing etc., etc., with a grain of salt the size of a basketball. I suppose somewhere between talking about his saggy balls and leaky ass and how young he looks and how fit he is--between the stories of the places, oceans and mountain peaks, there's some truth in there somewhere, but I don't think anybody, save for maybe one equally credible person really cares.

But hey, if he doesn't--for whatever reason, want to talk about his alleged girl friend, that's certainly his prerogative. It's all going to be taken with a bit of skepticism anyways, so if he wants to spare us any details, be they sober or salacious, just as well.

Just interesting to note that the person who's all but harassing him for details, despite numerous requests, who says he travels with multiple smart phones and a laptop, never has posted a single picture and could still be churning it all out from his Grandmother's basement for all we know.

Sometimes P.L. resembles a dysfunctional 'unreality show'....

h

So I spend an hour an a post, answering Andy´s question, and there are still people out there that think  am bragging, and making it up, and not just stating things  things matter-of -factly (or at least trying to perpetrate the myth I am not being truthful). No wonder anyone would not  want to post any thing personal  on this site. There will be people here who  are either gonna make rude comments, or say it is all a lie, fake. Not much respect for anyone here.As if Someone is going to spend hours making that stuff up...Jeez...At least a guy like Mambo is honest enough to say he doesn't care and isn't interest in travelogues.

Robert you spend a lot of time writing long posts, whos to say your stuff isnt made up.? You think you are some type of guardian here, but I have to remind you, you dont live here,and you probably have never met any of the posters who live in Colombia, so who are you to judge and post all your preconceived ideas? Do you believe everything you read  on this site  (other than my posts LOL) and use that to make your judgement of life in Colombia and character judgement of individuals? Life on the internet is not necessarily the same as life in the real world, let me remind you.

Also, you seem to twist my posts around and make this statement "Sure, if you read his stuff it's really super odd that for a guy who admits striking out so much, who overall conveys a negative view about women in general and about Colombia and it's women in particular, that he stays there apparently pretty much continuously, but hey--its his life."
 Well I have news for you..are mis-reading and mis-interpreting my posts.. I am perfectly happy with ALL aspects of my life in Colombia and my life in general,at the present time,  and like Colombian and Colombian women in particular, just as much, if not more tthan the average guy.

If some people interpret some ofmy posts a being "negative" well... I guess they have no sense of humour, and think things are all just rainbows, unicrons horeshoes and lollipops here...

Well good, really dont care. Its not my  place to convince people. I wont be wasting my time on any long posts  anymore other than exchanging thoughts and ideas with Andy and BuenCamino, two guys who live here and are reasonably open minded and non-critical.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:18:19 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

Shes 33 and a lawyer- that s enough info. for you.

I know what's going on here.  Expat's ashamed of something.  Could it be his novia's age, or her employment status?  I bet if he was dating a 35 year old accountant he would've told us already.  Expat's scared somebody will say something judgemental, that's why he won't spill the beans.

Anyway I'll quit bringing it up, I don't want Andylee to have an aneurysm or a heart attack.  Carry on gentlemen.  I'm placing myself on a 24 hour posting restriction, good day.  :)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18

h

So I spend an hour an a post, answering Andy´s question, and there are still people out there that think  am bragging, and making it up, and not just stating things  things matter-of -factly (or at least trying to perpetrate the myth I am not being truthful). No wonder anyone would not  want to post any thing personal  on this site. There will be people here who  are either gonna make rude comments, or say it is all a lie, fake. Not much respect for anyone here.As if Someone is going to spend hours making that stuff up...Jeez...At least a guy like Mambo is honest enough to say he doesn't care and isn't interest in travelogues.

Robert you spend a lot of time writing long posts, whos to say your stuff isnt made up.? You think you are some type of guardian here, but I have to remind you, you dont live here,and you probably have never met any of the posters who live in Colombia, so who are you to judge and post all your preconceived ideas? Do you believe everything you read  on this site  (other than my posts LOL) and use that to make your judgement of life in Colombia and character judgement of individuals? Life on the internet is not necessarily the same as life in the real world, let me remind you.

Also, you seem to twist my posts around and make this statement "Sure, if you read his stuff it's really super odd that for a guy who admits striking out so much, who overall conveys a negative view about women in general and about Colombia and it's women in particular, that he stays there apparently pretty much continuously, but hey--its his life."
 Well I have news for you..are mis-reading and mis-interpreting my posts.. I am perfectly happy with ALL aspects of my life in Colombia and my life in general,at the present time,  and like Colombian and Colombian women in particular, just as much, if not more tthan the average guy.

If some people interpret some ofmy posts a being "negative" well... I guess they have no sense of humour, and think things are all just rainbows, unicrons horeshoes and lollipops here...

Well good, really dont care. Its not my  place to convince people. I wont be wasting my time on any long posts  anymore other than exchanging thoughts and ideas with Andy and BuenCamino, two guys who live here and are reasonably open minded and non-critical.

As per: """I wont be wasting my time on any long posts  anymore other than exchanging thoughts and ideas with Andy and BuenCamino""--well, it's your prerogative, so if that's your fan club, respond however you see fit--since you're excluding everyone else, sniff, sniff--PMs seem just the ticket, no? Just don't let the door hit you on the way out....

And you know what?---you're right again--it's ALL made up!~!~~smoke, mirrors, bunk and balderdash!~--And yes, yes, yes, you're sooo right, we have NO sense of humor! By the way--to cover all the things you're so spot on correct on, there actually is NO 'Robert Angel"---Well, actually he passed away some years back!  I was his seeing eye dog--he wasn't half bad really (maybe a third bad) but he got me prosthesis, so I could type and without him around for me to serve as his 'guardian' I took to posting in that capacity here--obviously out of boredom, to which apparently, now that I paws to think, I contribute immensely~~~~yawn----biscuit time~~~~then off to play with my twisted rope~~~~!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnPzp2lmNk

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Internet_dog.jpg

Offline buencamino2

Most guys that come down to see a certain girl spend their whole time in the city where she lives. I think some of them at least would like to get out and see a bit of the country with their compañera but don't know where to go or how to get there. Some of us like myself have done some traveling and have information to share about great destinations to take a girl to. Could be of value to some.

Offline Elexpatriado

[
quote author=robert angel link=topic=8226.msg128459#msg128459 date=1453848330]

As per: """I wont be wasting my time on any long posts  anymore other than exchanging thoughts and ideas with Andy and BuenCamino""--well, it's your prerogative, so if that's your fan club, respond however you see fit--since you're excluding everyone else, sniff, sniff--PMs seem just the ticket, no? Just don't let the door hit you on the way out....

And you know what?---you're right again--it's ALL made up!~!~~smoke, mirrors, bunk and balderdash!~--And yes, yes, yes, you're sooo right, we have NO sense of humor! By the way--to cover all the things you're so spot on correct on, there actually is NO 'Robert Angel"---Well, actually he passed away some years back!  I was his seeing eye dog--he wasn't half bad really (maybe a third bad) but he got me prosthesis, so I could type and without him around for me to serve as his 'guardian' I took to posting in that capacity here--obviously out of boredom, to which apparently, now that I paws to think, I contribute immensely~~~~yawn----biscuit time~~~~then off to play with my twisted rope~~~~!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnPzp2lmNk

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Internet_dog.jpg
[/quote]

Hmmm Robert..You take all of what I sad so damn seriously.Maybe its your turn to settle down now.

The point I was making is, if your going to insinuate (please go back to your original thread and notice it is dripping with heavy inuendo about me being untruthful) that I am not telling the truth in.my posts, The same can be said about anyone, including yourself.
Now what is so damn evil about that? jeez. Take a valuim.man.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 05:52:41 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline mambocowboy

Most guys that come down to see a certain girl spend their whole time in the city where she lives. I think some of them at least would like to get out and see a bit of the country with their compañera but don't know where to go or how to get there. Some of us like myself have done some traveling and have information to share about great destinations to take a girl to. Could be of value to some.
It may be best if you stick to that instead of that racist thread you did about gringos "settling" for black women...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
Elex, BTW, I'm no "guardian" or "judge of character" here----wouldn't that be Awesome's job?? :D

If not, I'd guess on that front, a 'group consensus' would be more appropriate a measure, but you've already narrowed down your, errrrr----peer group, to just you and two other people, one who sometimes doesn't post for months at a time.

As for 'valium', other than some nyquil this week, I'm pretty chill actually and find all this rigermarole kind of funny really----I think all of us could stand to lighten up a bit and not take ANY of this TOO seriously.... ;D

Offline buencamino2

It may be best if you stick to that instead of that racist thread you did about gringos "settling" for black women...

Ha ha naw...I think it may be best if I just post whatever the f*ck I want! Don't like it don't read it.

Planet-Love.com

Offline mambocowboy

Ha ha naw...I think it may be best if I just post whatever the f*ck I want! Don't like it don't read it.
Just calling your thread out as racist. You reveal more than you think you do..just don't underestimate our intelligence...

Offline Awesome

Wow, you have to make things up to attempt to get your point across andylee?  Is that what kind of person you are?

I never said I stood in any park watching anybody huff.  I was walking under the metro in el centro when I saw the teenagers huffing and I continued walking as fast as I could to get away from that scene.  I guess integrity and using actual FACTS isn't something that's very important to you andylee.  I wonder what else you've lied about...

And what's so "slimy" about me smoking reefer in a park full of hippies and skaters who are doing the same thing in a very peaceful and communal way?  Please tell me andylee, I'd really like to know.  How exactly does that make me an "ugly American"?

Do you want to know what's way slimier than that?  A crusty old fart senior citizen like yourself who brags on the internet about dating TEENAGERS in a third world country, something you've done on several occasion.  Tell us andylee, out of your "55 novias in 6 years" you've dated, how many of them were only teenagers?

Let's ask any Colombian or anybody at all for that matter who's slimier, a young guy who smokes weed in a hippy park or a old pervert in his sixties who goes to a poor country to bed teenagers??  Who gives Americans a worse reputation you or me?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 10:43:02 PM by Awesome »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864