It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Why do they change their profile Foto when I send them a message on WhatsApp?  (Read 18959 times)

Offline AndyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Recently I was looking for a way to program my android phone to automatically change my profile foto en whatsapp every day. I didn´t find it, but what I did see are a lot of articles giving estimates of how many times each week the average whatsapp user changes their photo, and it amounts to 3 or 4 times each week. Possibly the sudden change of profile photo has nothing to do with you but more likely is just the girl expressing herself.
Here´s a note about it which I thought pretty well sums up most of the girls I talk to on WhatsApp who change their profile photo very frequently:
The frequent DP changers[/size]"People who keep on changing their profile pictures are insecure, lack in confidence and are often very flippant in their decisions. Such people are also found to be suspicious and don't trust others easily. Some even show traits of split personality and always remain dissatisfied with their decisions," said psychologist Amool Ranjan. "This trait shows that a person is suffering from identity crisis and actually wants to explore himself in the views of others. They are also attention seekers," said another psychologist Kaptan Singh Sengar.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Recently I was looking for a way to program my android phone to automatically change my profile foto en whatsapp every day. I didn´t find it, but what I did see are a lot of articles giving estimates of how many times each week the average whatsapp user changes their photo, and it amounts to 3 or 4 times each week. Possibly the sudden change of profile photo has nothing to do with you but more likely is just the girl expressing herself.
Here´s a note about it which I thought pretty well sums up most of the girls I talk to on WhatsApp who change their profile photo very frequently:
The frequent DP changers[/size]"People who keep on changing their profile pictures are insecure, lack in confidence and are often very flippant in their decisions. Such people are also found to be suspicious and don't trust others easily. Some even show traits of split personality and always remain dissatisfied with their decisions," said psychologist Amool Ranjan. "This trait shows that a person is suffering from identity crisis and actually wants to explore himself in the views of others. They are also attention seekers," said another psychologist Kaptan Singh Sengar.

An awful lot of people--especially females under age 35, suffer from extreme cases of 'selfyitis'. I was down in Key West, Florida a few weeks ago and I will never venture into town again during peak season. If I thought cell phone towers were bad, the amount of people carrying long 'selfie sticks' was even worse--extreme visual pollution. A group of 2 0r 3 people extending their arm and stick/camera creates a sidewalk by pass obstruction situation. Some places--certainly concert venues, now ban them. Hate to peg any one ethnic group, but it seemed 80% of the Asian tourists had them--a larger percentage than the Latina and Euro folks visiting.

I also noticed several Five Guys Hamburger joints and CVS drug stores--Key West never had any chains like that before. What major USA brand names are somewhat new presences in Colombia?
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline buencamino2

I have been to more places in Colombia than 99% of Colombians.

But you say you haven't been to Chocó i.e. Quibdó, Bahia Solano, Nuquí or Capurganá. How about Buenaventura and Juanchaco?

Planet-Love.com

Offline AndyLee

But you say you haven't been to Chocó i.e. Quibdó, Bahia Solano, Nuquí or Capurganá. How about Buenaventura and Juanchaco?
y Popayán, Pasto, Ipiales, Pitalito, St. Augustine, Darien, La Dorada, Honda, La Union, Roldanillo, Tauro, Restrepo, and 42 other pueblos I´ve visted, along with 12 cities I´ve lived in for longer than a month.
elexpatriado, I wonder, have you ever been anywhere for a while, or just drive through on the main roads?
I´ve actually lived in 14 different countries and in 22 different places in Colombia, and I´m counting my stay as being one month or longer in each place. The place where I live now I just moved here a week ago but it will be number 23 when I go next time.
How many places you lived in Colombia, and not just driven through?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:00:10 PM by AndyLee »
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline buencamino2

Forgetting about the girls , and only passing through Barranquilla one time, another negative is that its a hot, dirty, ugly city. Imagine being forced to visit every year because your future mate is from there.
Well Bogota aint no paradise either.
There are a lot nicer places in Colombia.
I never have even thought of looking for a woman in Baranquilla for this reason. Its harder to get a women to move from an Ugly city in Colombia to Manizales, than it is to get them to move to US or Europe, because despite the fact their cities are ugly, they are very regionalistic. plus they dont like a city with no jobs, "Frio" (in thier opinion) and too many "Lomas"(can´t walk around climbing all the hills  in high heels).
But for me, the climate, scenery, ambiance, relative cleanliness,  and friendliness of the people in Manizales beats anywhere.

I like Manizales quite well. In fact almost moved there from Cali in 2003. Would have but for circumstances that changed. Ended up in a place as cool (temp) as Manizales but in the mountains above Cali. Your right about the lowland city girls. They're all super friolentas and can only deal the a temp of 80F or above unless the carrot of a US destination is dangled in front of them. What I'd really like is a pretty india from Cauca but she probably wouldn't put up with me having a couple of girlfriends in Cali.

Have you been to the the Reserva Rio Blanco just outside town?

Offline AndyLee

An awful lot of people--especially females under age 35, suffer from extreme cases of 'selfyitis'. I was down in Key West, Florida a few weeks ago and I will never venture into town again during peak season. If I thought cell phone towers were bad, the amount of people carrying long 'selfie sticks' was even worse--extreme visual pollution. A group of 2 0r 3 people extending their arm and stick/camera creates a sidewalk by pass obstruction situation. Some places--certainly concert venues, now ban them. Hate to peg any one ethnic group, but it seemed 80% of the Asian tourists had them--a larger percentage than the Latina and Euro folks visiting.

I also noticed several Five Guys Hamburger joints and CVS drug stores--Key West never had any chains like that before. What major USA brand names are somewhat new presences in Colombia?
I recently lived in a pueblo where they filmed a television novela every week and the place has gotten quite famous in certain crowds. On weekends and holidays there are always tourists walking around with those silly sticks. I grew quite tired of it.
But, I remember when I lived in Popayan a few years ago I witnessed a pretty bold theft of an iPhone.
The elderly man was taking a photo of his wife sitting on the edge of the fountain. A young guy walked up and very pleasantly offered to take the old guy´s iPhone and snap a photo of the man and wife together at the fountain. All went well until a second young guy came running across the park and snatched the iPhone and took off like a bat out of hell, with the first young guy in hot pursuit, ostensibly to catch the thief.
It took me a moment to realize they were in cahoots, one setting it up and the other doing the snatch. So, given that scenario, which I now understand is repeated daily all across the world, the selfie sticks are not such a bad idea, just awkward to walk around when three or four of them are stretched out on the sidewalk.

Offline Elexpatriado

Only 0.1% of Colombians (who dont live there) have been to those places..
I specificaly avoid Buenaventura.
As a matterr of fact, I am going to Capurganá. next week.

Offline buencamino2

y Popayán, Pasto, Ipiales, Pitalito, St. Augustine, Darien, La Dorada, Honda, La Union, Roldanillo, Tauro, Restrepo, and 42 other pueblos I´ve visted, along with 12 cities I´ve lived in for longer than a month.
elexpatriado, I wonder, have you ever been anywhere for a while, or just drive through on the main roads?
I´ve actually lived in 14 different countries and in 22 different places in Colombia, and I´m counting my stay as being one month or longer in each place. The place where I live now I just moved here a week ago but it will be number 23 when I go next time.

Andy how much in the Western Cordillera north of Restrepo and Darién? Do you know the village of Trujillo up the mountain from Rio Frio and site of the terrible massacre in the eighties and nineties? How about west of there, the four corners of Dos Quebradas and the village of Naranjal near the Chocó border? Really great scenery!

Offline Elexpatriado

Hey, In Canada they wisely elected a prime minister who has "selfyitis". I call him PM "Selfie Boy".
Dont know what new US chains are in Colombia. Better to ask someone who spends more time around Medellin and Bogota. All I remeber is Burger King and Subway, And Hard Rock Cafe.and of coure McDonalds..not that I frequent those places. And none of these in Manizales. Just the Colombian chains.

Offline buencamino2

Only 0.1% of Colombians (who dont live there) have been to those places..
I specificaly avoid Buenaventura.
As a matterr of fact, I am going to Capurganá. next week.

You will love it! I hope you plan to stay at the Nautilus. It used to be Hotel Almar and I'd like to know how it is since it changed hands a few years ago. Bring your wading shoes as you'll cross the creek several times as you hike back to the waterfall. Also if you want another nice hike not known to most tourists just walk north along the beach from the hotel until the beach ends. A trail begins there that follows the coast all the way to Panamá. Look carefully in the shaded areas along the trail and you'll see the little black and yellow poison arrow frogs Dendrobates auratus. They're a special morph from Capurganá.  Hope you write a trip report.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Hey, In Canada they wisely elected a prime minister who has "selfyitis". I call him PM "Selfie Boy".
Dont know what new US chains are in Colombia. Better to ask someone who spends more time around Medellin and Bogota. All I remeber is Burger King and Subway, And Hard Rock Cafe.and of coure McDonalds..not that I frequent those places. And none of these in Manizales. Just the Colombian chains.

Thanks, for the bad news all the same----

It's increasingly hard to avoid the 'westernization' of distant places. Key West, Florida may be 30 miles closer to Cuba than to main land Florida, but it has lost a lot of uniqueness. To add insult to injury, the 'Conch train'
tour---like 10 golf carts strung together, lead by a corny looking locomotive mock up, passes by the house on the corner (next door to ours) because we're in fact in the very oldest part of K.W. We got them to stop ringing their damn 'train bell' finally.

But 15 years ago, on my first trip to the Philippines, after a 35 hour flight, I was tired but wired and decided to watch TV 'Asian style'. Turn on the TV--it was "The Brady Bunch". I muttered to myself: "F_ _ _ this"--changed the channel and it was---Oprah Winfrey! Every fast food and donut shop joint we have here, they have there--even some that have closed here--Kenny Roger's Roasters--still do big business there. No need to fight in a war---we're killing them with saturated fat!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

Man, I spent about 20 minutes typing an answer , was only part way through and I hit a button and deleted everything. Jeez that pi$$es me off.
Ill try to answer later. Maybe I will type it in word first so I dont have that problem.

Offline Elexpatriado

Yeah, I am staying at the Nautilis as a matter of fact. With all the tours thrown in, including the 2  beach tours and the eco walk and the boat trip to sanblas islands in Panama.
Thanks for the tip.
It was highly recommended by my freind, Marcos, from Angeles de Medellin. I have done a bit of travelling with him. He has been all over Colombia and Latin America in the 9 years he has been here.
Ja..ja..as seen from my Argentinian report. Im not very good with these trip reports, but I´´ll try.Key is not hitting a back-page button when you are doing a long post.

You will love it! I hope you plan to stay at the Nautilus. It used to be Hotel Almar and I'd like to know how it is since it changed hands a few years ago. Bring your wading shoes as you'll cross the creek several times as you hike back to the waterfall. Also if you want another nice hike not known to most tourists just walk north along the beach from the hotel until the beach ends. A trail begins there that follows the coast all the way to Panamá. Look carefully in the shaded areas along the trail and you'll see the little black and yellow poison arrow frogs Dendrobates auratus. They're a special morph from Capurganá.  Hope you write a trip report.

Planet-Love.com

Offline Elexpatriado

Have you been to the the Reserva Rio Blanco just outside town?

Hey..thanks for the second great tip! No actually I havent and I heard my freind , who is an eco-guide talking about it. Maybe Ill go there with my girl friend in the next few days. Also I wanna go to Rio Sucio to climb the Via Ferrata on cerro batero near Rio Sucio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJmXr1TJVs
I havent been to la Reserva Rio Blanco, but I have been to El Reciento De Pensamientos many times. Really beautiful. I really like it. I am sur you know the park and the tour there. up on the chairlift, the casa de los Colibris and the sendero with the orchids.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:25:27 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Gavan

• Trips: > 10
Thanks, for the bad news all the same----

It's increasingly hard to avoid the 'westernization' of distant places. Key West, Florida may be 30 miles closer to Cuba than to main land Florida, but it has lost a lot of uniqueness. To add insult to injury, the 'Conch train'
tour---like 10 golf carts strung together, lead by a corny looking locomotive mock up, passes by the house on the corner (next door to ours) because we're in fact in the very oldest part of K.W. We got them to stop ringing their damn 'train bell' finally.

But 15 years ago, on my first trip to the Philippines, after a 35 hour flight, I was tired but wired and decided to watch TV 'Asian style'. Turn on the TV--it was "The Brady Bunch". I muttered to myself: "F_ _ _ this"--changed the channel and it was---Oprah Winfrey! Every fast food and donut shop joint we have here, they have there--even some that have closed here--Kenny Roger's Roasters--still do big business there. No need to fight in a war---we're killing them with saturated fat!

In Peru you can find American chains in even the smallest cities: McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Burger King, KFC, Papa John's, Starbucks, Chilis, etc. I would assume Colombia is similar.

List of stores at a typical Peruvian mall

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia

Man, I spent about 20 minutes typing an answer , was only part way through and I hit a button and deleted everything. Jeez that pi$$es me off.
Ill try to answer later. Maybe I will type it in word first so I dont have that problem.

Press Control and Z, and sometimes you can salvage a mistake like that.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline buencamino2

Do follow my tip about the trail at the end of the beach and bring your camera. Lots of cool stuff. ?nother tip: wear water shoes or swim fins in the ocean in front of the hotel. Lots of sea urchins. Also if you're snorkling in front of the hotel you'll come to a ledge about ninety meters from the beach and real shallows beyond. You can cross them without scraping your chest and you'll come to nice deep water just a ways further out. You can swim right on out to the island. This is the stuff visitors to Colombia should not miss out on! Myself I'm going back to Isla Providencia next month. It will be my sixth time.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 06:07:51 PM by buencamino2 »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
Maybe it might be better if two people had honest, deep, sincere love and respect for each other. Then no matter what her faults were and your faults were, you or her would never think about leaving for someone "better"..
But I realize this may be a fairy tale..

You've been watching too many rom coms. In every relationship there are power dynamics at work which may be quite open or under the surface. They are always there. Even though I would say I have the upper hand, I am quite fond of my wife and treat her well.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:06:07 PM by utopiacowboy »

Offline buencamino2

Hey..thanks for the second great tip! No actually I havent and I heard my freind , who is an eco-guide talking about it. Maybe Ill go there with my girl friend in the next few days. Also I wanna go to Rio Sucio to climb the Via Ferrata on cerro batero near Rio Sucio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJmXr1TJVs
I havent been to la Reserva Rio Blanco, but I have been to El Reciento De Pensamientos many times. Really beautiful. I really like it. I am sur you know the park and the tour there. up on the chairlift, the casa de los Colibris and the sendero with the orchids.

For you it's an easy day trip since it's only about twenty minutes or less out of Manizales but for staying over they have very comfortable acomodación, good food and the guide is brilliant!

Offline Elexpatriado

We kinda of went out there "On Spec."

W just took a taxi out there, and we got there, the guide told us you have to ask permission from Aguas Manizales (city waterworks) to enter.

And he told the taxi driver to charge us 20 mil pesos, because that was the "normal charge" here , even though the fare was 8 mil pesos.

I could have gotten pissed off, and left, but I had my heart set on the place. In addition there was a 25 mil "Guides Fee".

I dont know if you had to go through paying this "vacuna" and bureaucracy BC. Anyway, maybe Ill go to Aguas Manizales and see what the story is.

Anyway, it was a good hike up to where the guide lives, saw lots of birds and plants and the Andean Ante-ojos bear (though he was caged and quite old, getting near the end of his life span).

I took a lot of pictures of humming birds.

There wasn't much food at the house..all we had was arepa and agua panela.

There was a group of about 8 British Bird watchers up there. Dont think they were staying overnight. Never asked about over-night accommodation

Things may have changed since you were there BC.

I walked with the guide up to the mirador with the view of Manizales, elev. 2800 m , while my GF stayed at the house, elev. 2650 m. The trail starts at the park entrance gate about 2250 m. The hike takes about 2 hours, but is a really slow paced, as this time  takes into account for most Colombians are out of shape in a big way.

Apparently there are several thousand foreigners from international bird watching clubs that go there every year. More varieties of birds there than any other place in the world, exccept some place in Costa Rica.

For you it's an easy day trip since it's only about twenty minutes or less out of Manizales but for staying over they have very comfortable acomodación, good food and the guide is brilliant!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:15:18 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

Well, finally got around to writing my diatribe.

Well Andy you might have me beat, I have only lived in 8 countries, but I have lived in 23 different cities and round 40 to 50 different apartments and houses in my life. I guess we are both Nomads, eh?
In Colombia, I have only stayed more than 1 month in Cali, Medellin, Envigado and Manizales, but I have visited many places more than a "few days".
I will try to make a list from North to South- I don´t know if I can remember them all-
San Andreas-once, for about 5 days , Cartagena , 3 times for about 3  -4 days each time, Islas Rosarios and Isla Baru, Santa Marta , 3 times, Rodadero , once, Minca and area, once for a full day, Parque Tayrona, including the hike to the beach with the big rock and the Mirador, a couple days, La Guajira, a full week, including Riohacha, Cabo Vela, Punta Gallina,-the full tour of the area, Valledupar, just for a day,  Monteria- just passing through , Montlibano, Cordoba , for about 3 weeks (I actually  worked at the mine in Cerro Matoso for about 3 weeks-only place I have worked in Colombia), Parque Nacional El Cocuy, twice, once for one week and once for 10 days, during which I climbed 4 of the 6 highest peaks in the range,Guican and El Cocuy, pueblos near PNN El Cocuy, where I spent a day or two each, including local hot springs, Medellin , Envigado, Sabaneta, Bello, (A lot of time in each city), Guatape and el Peñol (about 5 times) Santa Fe de Antioquia (about 4 times) , San Jeronimo (day trip), Venezia (day trip), Manizales (obviously), Villa Maria,Reciento de Pensamientos (4 times), Reserva Rio Blanco(once),  Termales de Otono (several times , but no more I dont recommend people go there), Termales de Nevada del Ruiz el 3700 m (only once-day visit, as well we were rock climbing in the area), Parques aguas termales near Manizales, Pereira (extensively), Dos Quebradas (extensively), Santa Rosa and Termales Santa Rosa de Cabal (about 4 times , 1 to 2 days every time), Termales de San Vincente (once full day trip, its very Expensive$$).
I have spent very extensive time in Parque Nacional de los Nevados, accessed either form  Manizales or Salento. I have climbed Nevada del Ruiz about 6 years ago, before it was active, Cerro Santa Isabel 3 times  (there are 3 peaks, climbed 1 once, central peak twice, still have  1 peak "El Hongo" left to do). Been up the spectacular "Ruta del Condor" access road to Santa Isabel 3 times..beautiful waterfalls and paramos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-YBvUdZX4c
Been to Salento and  Valle Cocora about 10 times, and up the trail by horseback to Primavera Finca at 3700 m 4 times, 3 times to climb Nevada Tolima, by different routes, once to climb one of the peaks of Nevada Quindio.
Been to a  Finca hotel between La virginia and Los  Cerritos in Risalda (2 days) , Armenia (several times for several days), Parque Nacional de Cafe (twice), three different Fincas en eje cafetero full day or overnight,  Peñas Blancas (near Calarca) eco parque once a full day for rock climbing and hiking,.

Been to Bogota several times, including most of the museums, Monserrate  several times, several pueblos around Bogota, Zipaquira and the catedral del sal, Laguna Sagrada de Guatavita (highly recommended for historical aspects), Suesca Cudinimarca for rock climbing, 3 times ,several days each time, Villavicencio twice, once for several days, Caño Cristales and pueblo of La Macarena  and national park, for several days, Various pueblos and cities in Tolima and  South Cudinimarca- Espinal, Chicoral, Melgar, Girardot (not recommended ..LOL),.

Cali (extensively), Tulua, Cartago ; Palmira (all more than a couple days each), Lago Calima (several times, several days each time), Dapa, Rio Pance, several times, a day each time, including waterfalls higher up, several other places around Cali, I can´t remember.

Popayan twice (several days each time).
Still many places I want to go. Capagurna (going in 6 days), Bucaramanga and San Gil and area, San Augustine, Volcan Purace, Pasto/ Nariño,.Ciudad Perdida, and a really wild dream, climb the highest peaks in Colombia, Cristobol Colon and Simon Bolivar-but this is a real political nightmare. Also several pueblos in Boyaca , Cudinimarca and here in the eje Cafetera and in Antioquia I would like to visit.

Dont have that much interest to go to Choco, Buenaventure, Pacific Coast, or Amazonas. I don´t like excessive rain, bugs and Guerillas..
Can you give us a run down of places you have lived and visited in Colombia, Andy, and the good and bad aspects of each ?

Offline AndyLee

thanks Elexpatriado for posting that list. It does indeed look like you have me beat, my quite a bit in fact. Some of the places you´ve mentioned are on my bucket list.
later I´ll draft a similar report of my visits to various places in Colombia. Thanks again for posting your trips, very interesting stuff.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil

Cali (extensively), Tulua, Cartago ; Palmira (all more than a couple days each), Lago Calima (several times, several days each time), Dapa, Rio Pance, several times, a day each time, including waterfalls higher up, several other places around Cali, I can´t remember.

Elex, I was wondering if it was just me but while in Cartago do you remember seeing an unbelievable amount of gorgeous women? I was dating a girl there while I lived in Pereira and I'd visit her on the weekends. One of the very few I've met in person off LatinEuro (great site by the way...they just don't update it AT ALL and there's nothing specifying if women have children or not. But not many working girls from my experience). I thought I was lucky when we first met online but every time I got down there I couldn't help but think, "MAN! I could have done a lot better than you!!!" For a small town the quality of the ladies there really blew my mind! Neiva is like that as well but the beauty pageant culture there sort of explains it. Cartago hits you like a ton of bricks.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:44:47 PM by benjio »

Planet-Love.com

Offline AndyLee

Elex, I was wondering if it was just me but while in Cartago do you remember seeing an unbelievable amount of gorgeous women? I was dating a girl there while I lived in Pereira and I'd visit her on the weekends. One of the very few I've met in person off LatinEuro (great site by the way...they just don't update it AT ALL and there's nothing specifying if women have children or not. But not many working girls from my experience). I thought I was lucky when we first met online but every time I got down there I couldn't help but think, "MAN! I could have done a lot better than you!!!" For a small town the quality of the ladies there really blew my mind! Neiva is like that as well but the beauty pageant culture there sort of explains it. Cartago hits you like a ton of bricks.
I dated a girl from Cartago for a while. She was the secretary to the mayor and I always liked to hang out in front of the Alcaldia and watch the parade of girls at the end of the day. Wow, you are right.....it´s like a tiny Cali with all the pretty girls and none of the bull[snip]. Damn hot weather though.

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
As far as my girlfriend...lets just say there are some things I like not to share personal details about on a public site. I think people can respect that.

What personal details?  I'm not asking for a link to her facebook page or her social security number.  You could tell us how old she is and how you met her.  What's different about her than your other many novias?  What kind of work does she do?  You could tell us stuff like that.  That's not personal.  Unless there's something you're ashamed of or you don't want to jinx yourself maybe?

You share plenty of information about national parks and all the rocks and mountains you climbed which is cool, I like to hear about those things but this forum is about WOMEN after all.  I think after all the negative stuff you post, you could at least tell us a little bit about something positive you've accomplished for once in your life.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 136