It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: God meant for you to be with me....not your wife. (Warning long a$$ read LOL)  (Read 4589 times)

Offline Tanuki

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 1 - 3

like I said before if she had been reasonable and noticed the date it shouldn't have been a problem.

I don't know about that.  I still think a lot of woman get touchy about old photos of ex's laying around.  Even the ones that are boxed up and stowed so far away, lost in time, that it darn near takes and Indiana Jones to find it.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10

I don't know about that.  I still think a lot of woman get touchy about old photos of ex's laying around.  Even the ones that are boxed up and stowed so far away, lost in time, that it darn near takes and Indiana Jones to find it.

I think women read something they don't need to into photos that are being saved in a box somewhere in the garage.  I guess they don't like to see their husbands with other women, maybe it is retroactive cheating in their minds.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: > 10
Must be a Latina thing. My ex girlfriend and I remained friends after we decided that we weren't going anywhere with our relationship and she invited my wife and I over for dinner after we got together. My wife thought it was a bit odd at first but enjoyed meeting her. We've lost track over the years since.

Planet-Love.com

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133131
Total Topics: 7864