It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Help! Looking for reputable resources  (Read 528 times)

Offline Mike B

• Probie
Help! Looking for reputable resources
« on: June 15, 2011, 04:56:48 PM »

I’m looking for two or three reputable introduction agencies in Columbia or Costa Rica that I can contact. I’m also hoping to get recommendations for a couple online sites (like Columbian Cupid).

As for me, I’ll save you the long story and give you the short one as it seems to be the same as many others who are looking for the right woman. I’ve been happily single my entire life with intentions to marry in my forties. I’m in my forties. If I find someone here in the U.S. - great! However my focus is to find a Latin girl for reasons mentioned by many others. I’ve been to Costa Rica a few times; the first two trips were for vacation. The last (this past month), I went with my eyes open. I met with an agency (Spanish Eyes) and although I didn’t commit to anything they seemed nice and genuine. After returning from my trip, I decided to do more research. And as most of you already know the amount of information regarding agencies, etc. is overwhelming. Probably the best resource I’ve found is this site.

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on these boards and it seems Columbia is first on the list with many - so I find myself leaning in that direction. My ideal situation would be to work with an agency that has a more personal approach. I have my own business so my time is limited and can only spare 4-5 days at a time (maybe every 6-8 weeks) to travel. I may end up going on a tour but that wouldn’t be my first choice. Any suggestions or advice is immensely appreciated as I feel a lil lost.

Thanks!

Mike

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133131