It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: On TLC  (Read 3278 times)

Offline Nicks

On TLC
« on: May 29, 2007, 07:22:51 PM »
Hi guys,

there is a video from a TLC trip to Panama on YOURTUBE. As i was watching it, i thought that the guys who attend have pretty big balls, since they have to stand infront of 300+ women, even though they dont understand everything the guy says its pretty ballsy.

RESPECT!

Nicks

Offline pan de bono

Re: On TLC
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 02:25:44 AM »
i have seen it in person, its egotistical, dumb and plastic

Offline Nicks

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 09:07:24 AM »
How so? egotistical?

i have never seen it live, but i would like to hear your opinion.

nicks

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 09:07:24 AM »

Offline bundy_138

• Latinas can be addictive....trust me!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 11:49:28 AM »
I never could grasp the benefits of the TLC tours.  Granted, you get to meet 300 ladies, but in such a short period of time.  Lets say there were 50 women interested in meeting you?  With such a short "party" and so many to talk to, how could you possibly meet "the one"?  I guess it would be great for a beginner to break the ice and meet one for future communication.  Those videos are so scripted and the best looking girls in the video are just that...the best looking ones there!  275 ugly ones and 25 hot ones.....and out of those 25 hot ones.....20 have serious baggage, 4 have guys on the side, and the last one is perfect, but she has all 12 other gringos at the event chasing her!

Bundy   
If you don't take care of your woman, someone else will.  (Bundy)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 03:37:16 PM »
I would be embarrassed to be on stage.  Not because of my physical appearance but because it seems arrogant and ridiculous to me. 

Bundy, in Ukraine it was a similiar deal, hundreds of ladies and 20 or so guys.  It was very easy to simply scan for the women I was interested in and not interact with the droves that I was less interested in.   The ratio was similiar to what you mention maybe 400 ladies and perhaps 40 physically captured my interest.  There was no screwing around and playing coy, you have to go right up to who you want to see and begin talking. 

Fathertime! 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 03:38:49 PM by fathertime »
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline pan de bono

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 05:34:51 AM »
TLC tours waste of time and money

Offline Nicks

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 08:38:19 AM »
I am going to sneak in during there visit in panama, i got to see it.. :)

I think i can pass as a gringo looking for a wife, as long as i dont speak.

n

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:03:06 AM »
Hi guys,

there is a video from a TLC trip to Panama on YOURTUBE. As i was watching it, i thought that the guys who attend have pretty big balls, since they have to stand infront of 300+ women, even though they dont understand everything the guy says its pretty ballsy.

RESPECT!

Nicks

There isn't anything ballsy about getting on that stage. It's just plain dumb because it takes so much time.

By the time those guys get off the stage I had already met half a dozen of the hottest women at the party (and got their numbers) with no competition from the other guys butting in.

I have seen 500+ women show up at the TLC parties in Cali (and there are two of them) so you should get there early and start introducing yourself the minute the women show up for their pictures.

You have to remember that it's your goal to get the phone numbers of the hottest twenty five women before 10:30 pm and then ask the absolute best looking one to go out dancing with you that very night.

It never fails. The parties are a hell of a lot more exciting for the guys than the women; who are out numbered 10 to 1 or more.

The best part about TLC parties is that they are the fastest way to meet a lot of women and you meet a lot of women that would never dream of joining a marriage agency.

Hardest part is calling up all the women the next day (after you partied all night with the hottest one from the party) and finding out which ones are really interested and or unemployed enough to go out with you seven nights a week. hehehe !!!

Offline SocialDreg

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 05:28:42 PM »
 "never could grasp the benefits of the TLC tours.  Granted, you get to meet 300 ladies, but in such a short period of time.  Lets say there were 50 women interested in meeting you?  With such a short "party" and so many to talk to, how could you possibly meet "the one"?  I guess it would be great for a beginner to break the ice and meet one for future communication.  Those videos are so scripted and the best looking girls in the video are just that...the best looking ones there!  275 ugly ones and 25 hot ones.....and out of those 25 hot ones.....20 have serious baggage, 4 have guys on the side, and the last one is perfect, but she has all 12 other gringos at the event chasing her!"

Bundy   

"4 have guys on the side,"     Was that a typo?  Did you mean to say they all have at least 4 guys on the side?

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 06:23:47 PM »
..... and the last one is perfect, but she has all 12 other gringos at the event chasing her!"

The 12 gringos are no competition. Nine of them didn't even bring a pen and a piece of paper to get the woman's phone number and the other three got left in the dust when I took her out dancing that very same night. hehehe !!!

The amazing part is watching the guys leave the party with nothing after being in a room of almost 500 women. I see them walking around the hotel lobby kicking around with the hands in their pockets the next day. LOL !!!

I have also seen guys hook up the same night with a women and never go to the party the following night. Some guys just aren't cut out for a TLC party.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 138