It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: So this takes the cake  (Read 4534 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
So this takes the cake
« on: December 19, 2018, 06:25:42 PM »
So when we were in BAQ at New Year 2018, a middle aged woman and her 15 year old daughter  were among the visitors to my in laws....  So now she is 16, and her mom wrote my wife asking my wife to create a cupid profile for her  daughter saying she is 18, so the girl "can marry a good gringo" like my wife did.  My wife is going to obviously refuse, but it just illustrates both the naivete and desperation that exists over there...

Offline ag1987

Re: So this takes the cake
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 06:39:09 PM »
Yikes.

In all seriousness, is there a common ID card there that one could use to verify age, if there was any doubt?
I'm going to BAQ next month...

Offline Wildstubby

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 07:20:17 PM »
ag1987 said:
In all seriousness, is there a common ID card there that one could use to verify age, if there was any doubt?
Cedula should show everything you need to know. Name, age. Take time out to measure the maturity level there. There are fellows here that found great women who are much younger than they are. Personally, I didn't have much luck with the 'youngins'. I didn't want a woman who would wilt when times got tough. So I selected naturally older women who were somewhat maturer. However, there are always the exceptions. I was with a woman from Medellin who was 50. You talk about crazy? This woman went off the scale!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 07:20:17 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 08:05:21 PM »
Yikes.

So apparently despite my wife's refusal   and warnings she already got someone else to create a profile for her saying she is 18....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 08:37:00 PM »
Yikes.

The main thing is that a girl has a cedula because to get a ceduala a colombiana must be 18
The problem is that the age of consent is 14 in colombia and there are a lot of fake cedulas floating around. And there are plenty of 17 year olds that look and act older than they are and will lie thier asses off about their age and when you call them on it they will say you are stupid or weak to worry about a chica being under 18

So you just cant take any chicks word on ber age
And never let a chica whos age is questionable into your apartment for even a second as the fake police might knockl on your door and you will lose every thing of value that you have there plus very bit.of money you csn get a hold of nefore they let you go

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 09:40:34 PM »
Fake ID'S are everywhere. Hell, back in high school, I sold them. I made up and laminated college IDs, drivers licenses etc. Used to get them as 'blanks' on NYC's 42nd street, when it was still shadier than the cold side of a banker's heart. Then, you could get almost ANYthing .down there. 

I remember one under aged kid wanted a fake college ID sooo bad. He was even more delinquent than I was and besides, I didn't like him much. If I sound full of myself, this kid thought he was Lake Superior. He didn't specify what college he wanted an ID for, so I created a "University of Alcatraz" ID, just for him. The sucker bought it. And for five bucks, which was a decent sum at the time. And it got him into bars and beers!

I even sweet talked the cutest, most straight laced high school 'office girl' you could imagine, into helping me with my schemes. For some crazy reason, she was sweet on me, the devil incarnate. Anyway, I talked her into giving me a stack of blank report cards from the the school office. On an old typewriter, I entered subject and conduct grades, adding a perfect facsimile of the Principal's signature. Probably the only sin Elley Mae ever committed.....

Boy, I'd love to see her today. She was a looker but didn't know it, innocent as a dove and sweeter than tupelo honey...

But bless her heart, I made up and sold 'custom' report cards, charging more for A's than B's and so on, careful not to give the dumber guys too many A's and ruin my business by tipping the adults off.

In college, same mindset, different game. They were silly enough to give me a paying job, writing tickets on campus for student cars that were parked illegally. Parking was awful tight on campus in Kalamazoo Michigan and I had a big wad of blank parking tickets.

Didn't take me long to figure out I could sleep in, drive right into any on campus parking place, write my own parking ticket, and when no one was looking, slap it on my windshield and still get to class a lot faster than most kids. That lasted about 3 or 4 months, before they caught on, but it was nice for a while.

But yea, anything can be and is faked, then and now, here and abroad. Never assume, never trust that a young looking babe's ID is legit. Use your brain and gut instinct. Better safe than sorry.

A lot of places have set ups where the cops actually supply girls the provably fake IDs that 'say' they're of legal age.  Then they get tipped off on where you're taking the girl, bust in on you while you're In 'flagrante delicto' and shake you down, splitting the money you paid to avoid prison with the girls, sometimes with their families, who are all in cahoots--it's a real 'cottage industry' in a lot of nations...

I copied and created more documents with more people's signatures and great accuracy on documents than I can remember. Started in third grade. And now there's a lot more sophisticated people, technology and methods available. More types, grades of paper, ways to fake patina, fake the laser etching, holograms and more. You play with fire, eventually you will get burned, and even I have paid for stuff I was sure was 'legit', but that turned out to be counterfeit.

There's always a better mousetrap and a faster pussy cat out there--- never forget it!  I was just a five and dimer, who thought he was worth a quarter, going for broke. It's a big boy's game now.....
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:26:31 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 10:45:42 PM »
The main thing is that a girl has a cedula because to get a ceduala a colombiana must be 18
The problem is that the age of consent is 14 in colombia and there are a lot of fake cedulas floating around. And there are plenty of 17 year olds that look and act older than they are and will lie thier asses off about their age and when you call them on it they will say you are stupid or weak to worry about a chica being under 18

So you just cant take any chicks word on ber age
And never let a chica whos age is questionable into your apartment for even a second as the fake police might knockl on your door and you will lose every thing of value that you have there plus very bit.of money you csn get a hold of nefore they let you go

A scam being ran on Copacabana Beach back when I lived in Rio involved real police. Not the Federal Officers. They actually tend to be honest because they make a decent wage and there is a significant effort put into indoctrination against corruption during their training. But the municipal police (that don’t carry guns) would work with a couple of younger looking women posing as prostitutes that were of age. I say “younger looking” because most of them were actually of age but the scam was making a john they went to a hotel/motel with believe the girl was under age. It was actually quite an elaborate scheme that involved the police, taxi drivers, hotel/motel personnel and the “under age” girl.

So the GDP would approach the guy, offer him wild, freaky sex for a relatively low price, go to a hotel/motel she chose (reason being “this hotel allows in working girls”), in a taxi she chose as well. Taxi driver would contact the police letting them know which hotel/motel to go to. Guy gets to the room with the girl, sleeps with her, and then she sends a text to the cops giving them the signal. Before the guy can leave, the cops knock on the door and say the hotel/motel front desk reported the possibility of under age prostitution. Cops ask for the girls ID and she has a fake one saying she’s only 13. The guy is absolutely terrified so the cops start to negotiate a bribe with him...trip to a few ATM’s, yada, yada, yada...and normally the guy is leaving on the first thing smoking out of Rio.

The participation of the hotel front desk person was essential, because they’re supposed to get the girl’s ID before allowing the guy to pay for a room. But this is always conveiniently forgotten. Pretty sure this is still going on.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:53:23 PM by benjio »

Offline buenopues4

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2018, 09:52:09 AM »
I met a girl from cupido once at Chipichape who was supposed to be eighteen or nineteen. In person she admitted she was sixteen. I turned her in to the website so others wouldn't waste their time. But Mambo why didn't the girl or her mother just create the profile instead of asking your wife to do it?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2018, 10:20:31 AM »
I met a girl from cupido once at Chipichape who was supposed to be eighteen or nineteen. In person she admitted she was sixteen. I turned her in to the website so others wouldn't waste their time. But Mambo why didn't the girl or her mother just create the profile instead of asking your wife to do it?

I think it's probably more common than we realize for people with limited English skills to ask for that kind of help. They may also think "Well, she had success, might as well ask for her help----and hope for the same 'luck"

My wife helped friends. She even initially did most of the keyboard chatting for her legal age cousin, who was very shy and English language challenged.  My wife kind of acted like her cousin's bicycle 'training wheels' and there wasn't any deceit. And on the side, I helped the fellow understand a bit more about the culture and family on my end. That cousin has been happily married to the guy, living in the USA,  for close to thirteen years--he even adopted her daughter. My wife also oversees her younger sister in Dubai's online profile. A bit of a 'match maker' kind of thing. Stranger things happen all the time.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2018, 11:01:42 AM »
Because they assume my wife knows how to create a good profile and she's done it for other friends and neighbors

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 03:00:12 PM »
So apparently despite my wife's refusal   and warnings she already got someone else to create a profile for her saying she is 18....

You can phone Cupido and inform.them of the situation, and they will close her account.

But they would have to think of a real good excuse,  otherwise your in-laws will know who had her .
blocked.

Not to worry..after the first few Italians and Mexicans send her pictures of their Chimbos, she will be off of the site  faster than a chicken is on a June Bug.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:03:35 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline buenopues4

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 03:33:18 PM »
Because they assume my wife knows how to create a good profile and she's done it for other friends and neighbors

I see. Well the reality is that the written stuff is fluff. If a guy puts up a profile and starts communicating with a chica, nine times out of ten she won/t have ever looked at his profile answers. And as far as the girl goes her written profile doesn't matter a whit either. The only thing that will get her "hits" are photos of a hot looking chica. Anyway now that she has a profile, depending on the photos she put up she can expect reams of correspondence including of the type Ex described.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:44:52 PM by buenopues4 »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2018, 05:26:07 PM »
You can phone Cupido and inform.them of the situation, and they will close her account.

But they would have to think of a real good excuse,  otherwise your in-laws will know who had her .
blocked.

Not to worry..after the first few Italians and Mexicans send her pictures of their Chimbos, she will be off of the site  faster than a chicken is on a June Bug.
To top it off the mother asked my wife to purchase a cell phone for the daughter ....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2018, 05:26:07 PM »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2018, 05:56:26 PM »
buenopues4 said:
I see. Well the reality is that the written stuff is fluff. If a guy puts up a profile and starts communicating with a chica, nine times out of ten she won/t have ever looked at his profile answers. And as far as the girl goes her written profile doesn't matter a whit either. The only thing that will get her "hits" are photos of a hot looking chica. Anyway now that she has a profile, depending on the photos she put up she can expect reams of correspondence including of the type Ex described.
I second that! I haven't been on Colombian Cupid since I found my novia. But I found her on the 'lead page' that lists about 50 women's photos on it with nothing else other than the city they hail from. I was honest with my novia and told her that her eyes caught my attention. She confided in me that she would receive countless requests from men, (mostly foreigners other than gringos), wanting her to send full-frontal nude shots to their email addresses. She said I was the first one that wanted to chat with her that got her interest and gave her a real whatsapp number with a similar photo. I was surprised that most of the perverted requests came from over in Europe!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2018, 10:47:57 AM »
The online match making sites have basically become wastelands, especially for women,  but also for men. Even if a woman has a pretty picture and an education, 99% of guys are looking for something else, often a pretty but simple, uneducated woman to strip and play with herself on cam.

Cheap thrills.

And there are plenty of women more than happy to play and if they can, exploit, profit from it, do so.

Scammers are plentiful on both sides.

Even if a guy does respond with sentences of more than 4 or 5 words (unusual) and eventually does travel to see a babe, he's typically expecting sex right away, then moves on to his next victim. Meanwhile, women may look to have a different dinner date each night and sex when/if they choose.

I guess the only upside is that it's usually pretty easy to read each other's 'game' nowadays.

Offline ag1987

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 02:40:43 PM »
The online match making sites have basically become wastelands, especially for women,  but also for men. Even if a woman has a pretty picture and an education, 99% of guys are looking for something else, often a pretty but simple, uneducated woman to strip and play with herself on cam.

Cheap thrills.

And there are plenty of women more than happy to play and if they can, exploit, profit from it, do so.

Scammers are plentiful on both sides.

Even if a guy does respond with sentences of more than 4 or 5 words (unusual) and eventually does travel to see a babe, he's typically expecting sex right away, then moves on to his next victim. Meanwhile, women may look to have a different dinner date each night and sex when/if they choose.

I guess the only upside is that it's usually pretty easy to read each other's 'game' nowadays.

100% dead on. I previously used a couple "pay" sites (pay for membership, not the "per letter" BS) where both sides had to pay for a membership in an effort to try to get away from the "wasteland" of inactive profiles and scammers. I found that even there, women were inundated with messages...good luck getting a response. Talked to one woman who claimed she was getting 200+ messages per week. Plenty of scammers there, too. Loved getting the "template" reply and the woman forgetting to change the recipient's name. I was Mike, Steve, Thomas, and Chris during my short stint there...

Seems like nowadays, it is 1) use the dating sites but be able to hop on a plane STAT if you meet promising candidates, 2) live/work somewhere else for a period of time, 3) use an agency, or 4) roll the dice and take a 30 day vacation.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 07:17:43 PM »
ag1987 said:
100% dead on. I previously used a couple "pay" sites (pay for membership, not the "per letter" BS) where both sides had to pay for a membership in an effort to try to get away from the "wasteland" of inactive profiles and scammers. I found that even there, women were inundated with messages...good luck getting a response. Talked to one woman who claimed she was getting 200+ messages per week. Plenty of scammers there, too. Loved getting the "template" reply and the woman forgetting to change the recipient's name. I was Mike, Steve, Thomas, and Chris during my short stint there...

Seems like nowadays, it is 1) use the dating sites but be able to hop on a plane STAT if you meet promising candidates, 2) live/work somewhere else for a period of time, 3) use an agency, or 4) roll the dice and take a 30 day vacation.
Well, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater! I had more success with Colombia Cupid than I did with all the other websites combined! That includes, AFA, Eharmony, and POF! You just have to be smart and read the between the lines. Talk the women up. See what they have to say. They don't seem interested in you, don't chase them. Greatest line in a movie regarding women was in 'A River Runs Through It' when the Norman is talking about his brother-in-law ignoring the only woman in the bar and she was having none of it! If they are interested in you, they will respond but I found to do them the courtesy of responding in return. It usually works. Talk about everyday stuff, what did they do, where do they work, show some interest in them and they will return it!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 09:06:05 PM »
ag1987 said:Well, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater! I had more success with Colombia Cupid than I did with all the other websites combined! That includes, AFA, Eharmony, and POF! You just have to be smart and read the between the lines. Talk the women up. See what they have to say. They don't seem interested in you, don't chase them. Greatest line in a movie regarding women was in 'A River Runs Through It' when the Norman is talking about his brother-in-law ignoring the only woman in the bar and she was having none of it! If they are interested in you, they will respond but I found to do them the courtesy of responding in return. It usually works. Talk about everyday stuff, what did they do, where do they work, show some interest in them and they will return it!

Yea I've said that too. But my point is that very few do, male or female, anymore.

Most online behavior, and even a lot of in person interaction, is 'hit and run'. People throw a lot of lines in the water so to speak, and are quick to cut lines fast and for good.

I highly encourage 'trying' to strike up and cultivate dialogue IF the situation is conducive. Take the time.

Furthermore, make friendships with older women, women with their heads on straight,  even though you and she both realize you aren't likely to be anything more than the online equivalent of 'penpals.'

I learned so much about life and the women in different countries from women quite a bit older living there.

Once they felt that I was OK and nonthreatening, eventually invitations to visit, offers to meet younger women who they had first hand knowledge about, came along.

They would ask how serious I was, what I was looking for and sometimes they would offer me a decent, clean, pretty girl who really would be happy just to tour around for a couple weeks, with "benefits"--other times, the same woman might have a few other female options, such as advanced college degreed women, with whom a more formal 'courting' process was involved.

It's always for me, in school, career, life and love, been a 'networking' process.

Making friends along the way, being nice and helping them has paid off ten fold.

If I hadn't taken the time to cultivate a friendship with a wonderful Filipina from Vermont, of all places, who I met online, back when Yahoo had rooms where people from individual countries went to chat and 'catch up' on their nations, a woman who was very clear from the git go that she was happily married,  she never would gave tried to fix me up with her sister.

And then, hard to imagine, when her sister and I didn't 'click', she still thought I was OK enough to introduce me to a friend of hers---the woman who became my wife.

Dont burn your bridges behind you...

Then and now, it's still a numbers game, but the numbers are greater. There's usually a lot of dirt and sand to sift through before you find gold or diamonds. It's typically the same with women. Now more than ever before.

We halfway joke about how loves like lightning--"You never know how, where or when it's going to strike" and that's TRUE.

But it's also true that by the time THAT happens, you've probably been caught in a lot of rain before, left alone, done dirty, feeling heartbroken.

Taking the time necessary, while keeping notes, making friends and maintaining friendships,  even with women you know aren't going to be the 'one,' can make all the difference.

I guess what I'm saying is unorthodox. It's not the usual plan or 'playbook', but my whole life has been unorthodox, largely unplanned, but overall, pretty lucky.

And while I didn't 'plan' the strategy outlined above at the time, I did it like that, it worked and I'd bet applying at least part of it wouldn't hurt anyone else with their chances either.

Yes, move forward.  But occasionally pause, assess, regroup and carry on.

Ferris Bueller: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:45:59 PM by robert angel »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2018, 09:14:46 AM »
ag1987 said:Well, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater! I had more success with Colombia Cupid than I did with all the other websites combined! That includes, AFA, Eharmony, and POF! You just have to be smart and read the between the lines. Talk the women up. See what they have to say. They don't seem interested in you, don't chase them. Greatest line in a movie regarding women was in 'A River Runs Through It' when the Norman is talking about his brother-in-law ignoring the only woman in the bar and she was having none of it! If they are interested in you, they will respond but I found to do them the courtesy of responding in return. It usually works. Talk about everyday stuff, what did they do, where do they work, show some interest in them and they will return it!

Agreed. I have experience with everything everyone has posted here with respect to the downsides of using Colombian Cupid but I also ended up meeting some really nice, really beautiful gals through that site as well. I'm not sure if LatinEuro is still around but I also had a lot of luck using that site too. It's really all about patience and resilience. It also doesn't hurt to be living in the city of the girl you're contacting. Easy to sort through the BS when you're inviting a girl to meet you for coffee in your 2nd or 3rd correspondence and for some reason she can't make it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 09:19:47 AM by benjio »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2018, 05:47:17 AM »
benjio said:
Agreed. I have experience with everything everyone has posted here with respect to the downsides of using Colombian Cupid but I also ended up meeting some really nice, really beautiful gals through that site as well. I'm not sure if LatinEuro is still around but I also had a lot of luck using that site too. It's really all about patience and resilience. It also doesn't hurt to be living in the city of the girl you're contacting. Easy to sort through the BS when you're inviting a girl to meet you for coffee in your 2nd or 3rd correspondence and for some reason she can't make it.
Not like that has ever happened to me!  ;) One of the first 'younger' (she was 36 at the time), women I started conversing with on Cupid was very good looking, (to me), I was desperately attracted to, and we struck up a friendly conversation on Cupid and then on Whatsapp. We talked about many things including her 4 year old daughter, which didn't bother me being 'Daddy' again. Every so often, she would engage the cloaking device. I would write her off and go forward with disappointment in my heart. Always about 3 months later, she would reappear to say hello and off we would go. Fast forward 3 years later, I finally break down with determination to visit Barranquilla where she lives. I tell her where I'm staying and for how long. Finally on my last day in Bq, I get a "Lo siento!". Yeah, I was sorry I wasted time and effort. But in retrospect, many of these women are scared, surprised, or impressed that someone would travel the ~2500 miles to visit them. I would be inclined to bet that for the women at the agencies that promote 'tours', the novelty wears off quickly. Bottom line: Women are fickle no matter where they are from! The PI, Colombia, the US, everywhere! One of the best relationships I had was a woman I just started talking to about a week before I left for Colombia. She met me at my hotel in Bogota. She was scared sh!tless, (at least that is what she admitted to me), but the next day, (and night) we spent together, she as my personal tour guide. We had a nice personal relationship over the years. However, if she didn't have this propensity to order things from cafes, restaurants, etc, with out my approval, she would probably be here now. I'm sure there are others out there that have similar stories. I just recited 2 for those neophytes ready to go with some sort of 'blind abandoned' leading with their hearts. I understand that as well as the others since we all have probably been there! I, (and I hope everyone else on here) am rooting for everybody to have success with finding someone they are content with. I don't think there is anybody here that wants to see someone else 'trip and fall'. We all jab each other when we make our mistakes, but I think that the new and the 'seasoned' ones here don't want to see anyone fail!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2018, 11:03:38 PM »
benjio said:Not like that has ever happened to me!  ;) One of the first 'younger' (she was 36 at the time), women I started conversing with on Cupid was very good looking, (to me), I was desperately attracted to, and we struck up a friendly conversation on Cupid and then on Whatsapp. We talked about many things including her 4 year old daughter, which didn't bother me being 'Daddy' again. Every so often, she would engage the cloaking device. I would write her off and go forward with disappointment in my heart. Always about 3 months later, she would reappear to say hello and off we would go. Fast forward 3 years later, I finally break down with determination to visit Barranquilla where she lives. I tell her where I'm staying and for how long. Finally on my last day in Bq, I get a "Lo siento!". Yeah, I was sorry I wasted time and effort. But in retrospect, many of these women are scared, surprised, or impressed that someone would travel the ~2500 miles to visit them. I would be inclined to bet that for the women at the agencies that promote 'tours', the novelty wears off quickly. Bottom line: Women are fickle no matter where they are from! The PI, Colombia, the US, everywhere! One of the best relationships I had was a woman I just started talking to about a week before I left for Colombia. She met me at my hotel in Bogota. She was scared sh!tless, (at least that is what she admitted to me), but the next day, (and night) we spent together, she as my personal tour guide. We had a nice personal relationship over the years. However, if she didn't have this propensity to order things from cafes, restaurants, etc, with out my approval, she would probably be here now. I'm sure there are others out there that have similar stories. I just recited 2 for those neophytes ready to go with some sort of 'blind abandoned' leading with their hearts. I understand that as well as the others since we all have probably been there! I, (and I hope everyone else on here) am rooting for everybody to have success with finding someone they are content with. I don't think there is anybody here that wants to see someone else 'trip and fall'. We all jab each other when we make our mistakes, but I think that the new and the 'seasoned' ones here don't want to see anyone fail!

I met a chick on Colombian Cupid that would only answer my calls when she was on her lunch hour at work. I would call her and ask if she wanted to see me and she would usually say "
yeah".

Then she would come over have a couple of beers and then we would get down to business. This went on for over a year everytime I went to Cali.

She never wanted to go out or do anything except come to my place. I'm pretty sure she was in a relationship or married.

Then out of the blue she asked me if I would be interested in having a serious relationship with her. I told her "amor de lejos es de pendejos"

She blocked me on facebook and never answer a call from me again.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2018, 09:28:39 AM »
Guess she found another place for the 'free oil changes'

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2018, 09:43:21 AM »
Jajajajaja! ;D

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2018, 09:43:21 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2018, 10:47:51 AM »

I met a chick on Colombian Cupid that would only answer my calls when she was on her lunch hour at work. I would call her and ask if she wanted to see me and she would usually say "
yeah".

Then she would come over have a couple of beers and then we would get down to business. This went on for over a year everytime I went to Cali.

She never wanted to go out or do anything except come to my place. I'm pretty sure she was in a relationship or married.

Then out of the blue she asked me if I would be interested in having a serious relationship with her. I told her "amor de lejos es de pendejos"

She blocked me on facebook and never answer a call from me again.

Who would consider a serious relation with a chica like that who obviously has a double life.

How could you trust someone like that?

You really have to be careful who you become friends with in Colombia and even more so who you have a "serious"  relationship with.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:50:05 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2018, 11:08:26 AM »
elexpatriado said:
Who would consider a serious relation with a chica like that who obviously has a double life.

How could you trust someone like that?

You really have to be careful who you become friends with in Colombia and even more so who you have a "serious"  relationship with.
I know fellows who would be naive enough to think that there's nothing wrong with the relationship and that they aren't being use!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293