It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Trip Last Week To Capurganá  (Read 11275 times)

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Trip Last Week To Capurganá
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2017, 09:49:43 PM »
How come nobody here begins to suggest what you're saying about BC3, me or anyone else you troll and slander here has one iota of truth to it?

Bc can't come up with any proof at all to show that he actually knows the woman in his avatar.  None, zip, zero.  You don't find that odd that he claims that it's his girlfriend yet he can't post one photo showing that he actually knows her in real life?

Another thing that doesn't add up is he claims that the reason that the girl in the new pics looks different than the one in his avatar is because "she's had a bit of breast enhancement".  Now I can spot fake boobs from a mile away and bc's new "novia" seems to be all natural.  Her boobs look NOTHING  like the boob jobs I see on Colombianas, and trust me I've seen quite a few.

You have 36 hours bc...the clock is ticking...

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2017, 07:46:56 AM »

Bc can't come up with any proof at all to show that he actually knows the woman in his avatar.  None, zip, zero.  You don't find that odd that he claims that it's his girlfriend yet he can't post one photo showing that he actually knows her in real life?

Another thing that doesn't add up is he claims that the reason that the girl in the new pics looks different than the one in his avatar is because "she's had a bit of breast enhancement".  Now I can spot fake boobs from a mile away and bc's new "novia" seems to be all natural.  Her boobs look NOTHING  like the boob jobs I see on Colombianas, and trust me I've seen quite a few.

You have 36 hours bc...the clock is ticking...

Only one real "Boob Job" on this site...LOL :D

Offline Awesome

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 08:27:45 AM »

What do you think expat?  Are they real or fake?  They look real and not "enhanced" to me.  Your typical Colombian breast enhancement usually consists of those obviously fake plastic torpedos standing straight up.

Bc you now have 26 hours to prove you're not a fake.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 08:27:45 AM »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2017, 02:37:30 PM »
Robert yes the camera lens combo is great. The Sony Zeiss 24m is so sharp that combined with 24mp of the camera you can even do radical crops to produce decent macros despite the fact that it is really a landscape lens. On my next trip north in April I'm going to treat myself to a Zeiss Batis 85m as a better portrait lens. No I'm not professional and I don't use any pro equipment like reflectors etc.  I do use natural light when ever I can though but in the avatar shot I had to use a little fill flash as the sun was just coming up. Thanks a bunch for your nice comments.

To awshucks: go suck an egg. I've been posting on this forum for a long, long time under different handles (changed when banned) and I've never made stuff up about the girls I've been with. Ever. Actually I posted a pic in the gallery under a former handle of a different girl at the same waterfall from my last trip years ago before this one. Photo was with a cheapie camera though so not near as good as this one. Anyway been with this girl over three years now. You want a real challenge...go find yourself a girl like mine.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 02:39:28 PM by buencamino3 »
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2017, 07:52:57 PM »
Why are some people obsessed with other guys girlfriends and wives--even their various body parts--speculating on not just whether or not the photos are real, but if  she's had a boob job or not? What does it matter anyhow?

Then has unending questions to other members--even directing such to a woman member here (she even told him she was raised in Florida!) about his intense curiosity as to her knowledge on the extent men having sex with donkeys in Colombia? I know the guy's a loser with women--but what's with the donkey obsession?

Then in between, he feels a need to interject sick comments and inferences about member's children? 

And that's just the last couple of months. Sick, sick, sick...

Is this what P-L's come down to? I guess nobody's watching/moderating this Latin Forum side of the shop--the business and it's owner is on the Russian forum side...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 08:44:39 PM »
Why are some people obsessed with other guys girlfriends and wives--even their various body parts--speculating on not just whether or not the photos are real, but if  she's had a boob job or not? What does it matter anyhow?

Then has unending questions to other members--even directing such to a woman member here (she even told him she was raised in Florida!) about his intense curiosity as to her knowledge on the extent men having sex with donkeys in Colombia? I know the guy's a loser with women--but what's with the donkey obsession?

Then in between, he feels a need to interject sick comments and inferences about member's children? 

And that's just the last couple of months. Sick, sick, sick...

Is this what P-L's come down to? I guess nobody's watching/moderating this Latin Forum side of the shop--the business and it's owner is on the Russian forum side...
Trolls get satisfaction out of annoying others.  If you google psychology today and internet trolls it describes the behavior and complex well...

Offline Awesome

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 02:01:43 AM »

It matters because bc has been caught in a LIE.  He claims that the girl in the new photos looks different than the girl in the avatar because she's since had "breast enhancement".  I think that's a LIE because the girl in the new pics doesn't look like she's had any breast enhancement.  Her spectacular looking breasts look real and not enhanced.

Bc, what's stopping you from posting a pic that proves she's your novia?  Are you telling us that in "3 years" together you don't have one single personal photo of her?  In 3 years all you have are a few model shoots of her all by herself?  You're obviously a fake bc.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 08:40:19 PM »

It matters because bc has been caught in a LIE.  He claims that the girl in the new photos looks different than the girl in the avatar because she's since had "breast enhancement".  I think that's a LIE because the girl in the new pics doesn't look like she's had any breast enhancement.  Her spectacular looking breasts look real and not enhanced.

Bc, what's stopping you from posting a pic that proves she's your novia?  Are you telling us that in "3 years" together you don't have one single personal photo of her?  In 3 years all you have are a few model shoots of her all by herself?  You're obviously a fake bc.

Well the pictures like they are from Capurgana, I have been there,
[/size]
[/size]Boobs look real, BC musta paid an arm and a leg for them LOL...
[/size]
[/size]OK nuff of this BS

Offline Awesome

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2017, 02:38:34 AM »

Well the pictures like they are from Capurgana, I have been there,

Boobs look real, BC musta paid an arm and a leg for them LOL...

OK nuff of this BS

Yes the photos are from Capurgana but what does that prove?  Absolutely nothing.

And yes the boobs do look real and not "enhanced".  If those breasts are enhanced they must have been done by the best surgeon in LA or Miami because I've never seen a Colombian breast enhancement look anywhere near that natural and perfect.

The woman in bc's avatar and the one in the Capurgana photos are two different women, and bc doesn't know either one of them in real life.

Bc is obviously a LIAR and a FAKE.  I can't think of anything more shameful and pathetic than posting fake photos of women claiming they're your novia/novias.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2017, 04:48:41 AM »
Sticks and stones tinkerball... :D
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Rschnb67

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2017, 10:46:58 AM »
The girls not even a little hot

Offline Awesome

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2017, 02:28:54 PM »
Sticks and stones tinkerball... :D

You've been exposed.  Buencamino 1,2, and 3 are now officially in the PL Hall of Shame.

Jeez bc, all those gorgeous women in Colombia and the best you can do is post fake pictures of women claiming that they're your girlfriend/s?  You can't at least find a prepago and pay her to pose as your girlfriend?  The best you can do is steal photos from some chick's instagram?  So who's instagram did you steal the photos from?

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2017, 12:36:48 PM »

+1 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2017, 12:36:48 PM »

Offline John W

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2017, 12:00:13 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me the quality of the girlfriends that guys who live in Colombia can have.  I think I know within a couple of years about how old BC is based on his old posts as Cali Vet.  Very Impressive that guy his age has a gf like that.  Not a bad way to pass your later years. 

Glad to see you're still enjoying life in Colombia BC!

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2017, 04:11:27 PM »
Thanks very much John W you're very observant.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Awesome

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2017, 05:42:41 AM »
Thanks very much John W you're very observant.

Lmao!!!    ::)

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864