It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Landed in Barranquilla last night  (Read 10878 times)

Offline Stevieboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Landed in Barranquilla last night
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 04:28:36 PM »

Let me break down my number grading system.

10- perfection

9- drop dead gorgeous,,,super model fine

8- super hot,,,,,unattainable to most normal guys

7- hot,,,,a normal guy would be damn proud to have a 7 on his arm

6-nice looking,,,,would still make you look good to be seen with in public

5-ok,,,still not bad

4- bangable....on the down low

3-not even bangable

2- no comment

1- no comment

OK, I have to admit this scale is pretty damn good, and it had me laughing my nuts off because it's true. I would however ad to #3 this: chick you usually take home after 12 beers and she's the last girl after last call.
@benjio, yeah thanks again, if my business venture goes well after here, I'll definitely come back then, because I'll need to anyway , and I really need to play too so as not to have come all this way without gettin some costed a strange before and if I settle down. For now, I'm gonna play it by the beat of my heart.

Offline htown

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 07:23:32 PM »
You said your lady is a 6.75, that sounds just about right.  Try going above that and you're going to be setting yourself up for some headaches, that's just my 2 cents.  You can of course be a player a little bit and wine and dine some 8's and 9's and have alot of short-term fun, but trying to get them to settle down and keep them satisfied is usually something that's out of your average guy's ability.

And just to give a little bit of perspective here's a vid of my gf who I consider to be a 6 or maybe a 6.5 max.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ7_CmDH5Ik

Don't listen to my corny ass commentary, I was trying to get her to make a sexy vid of her modeling her underwear but she was too shy.

This is a pic attached of a chick I'm keeping on the sideline.  I give her the full 7 points, mainly because of the tits and a$$ factor.

One thing is for sure if you go anywhere with either one of these two, heads will turn and you will look like a BOSS!

Dance with the one who brung ya!  :)

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 10:01:54 PM »
OK, I have to admit this scale is pretty damn good, and it had me laughing my nuts off because it's true. I would however ad to #3 this: chick you usually take home after 12 beers and she's the last girl after last call.

I'll tell you what though...from where I sit a "10," so called "perfection," can move down to an 8 really fast if she's dumb as a box of rocks, spoiled or a psycho bitch. Which is why all things considered, I know very few 10's. It's not a woman's physical perfection that drives me away even if she is willing to give me a shot. It's everything that's comes along with it. Now a 7 on your scale that's intelligent, humble, self confident, feminine, takes pride in her appearance at all times, respects me, knows her place in our relationship, is willing to compromise, isn't spoiled rotten and isn't carrying a ton of emotional baggage can just as easily be a 10 in my book. I don't even require the cooking and cleaning. That's a perk. I've been cooking and cleaning for myself since I left home for college. That's just me though. Some guys are perfectly content being with a trophy even if they're not worth the gilded plastic they're made from.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 10:04:56 PM by benjio »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 10:01:54 PM »

Offline Micky

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 11:58:21 PM »
BenJ -

I am with you all the way on that.  It is the reason that I am not into the number system.  How can you rate anyone if you do not know who they are?  Yea,  they are a '10'  till they open their mouth. Personally, I'll take a '5'  every time,  that has brains,  is a happy person,  that is a kind and caring human being.  A women who,  when the wheels come off,  says,  "It will be alright,  WE'LL make it through this, don't worry".  If you get laid up,  can handle the finances and all the other family stuff.  Commitment, loyalty, responsibility,  both feet on the ground.  No one can get a rating until AFTER in interview.
Guys that overvalue the 'hot chick',  super arm candy thing,  good luck.  You WILL need it.  NOT saying you can't have a very attractive women that has great character.  I am saying if you don't put real emphasis on character,  you will be back in five years on a new 'shopping for the one'  trip.

Micky
Don't crap on my 2 yard line!

Offline beulah

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 08:39:54 PM »
Thanks for your reporting Stevie.  So far it sounds like you are having a good time.  I hope you find a lady that has genuine feelings for you.

Offline michaelb

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 10:39:26 PM »

Remember, the girls ALL get prettier at closing time.

Offline TheLoveMachine

• Probie
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 01:13:44 AM »

Mickey,

As a casual reader of this site, I just wanted say that I have really enjoyed your sense of humor through the years. I find myself laughing and agreeing with you 9 times out 10. You crack me up. You have not only been a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Colombianas, dating, and life in general, but you have also been a breath of fresh air to those of us considering Latin America.  Gracias! ;D

Stevie, Thanks for keeping us posted, hopefully you find that special novia very very soon. Sure wish I was the one down there looking for a novia! :-\
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:28:56 AM by TheLoveMachine »

Offline mambocowboy

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 08:22:31 PM »
BenJ -

I am with you all the way on that.  It is the reason that I am not into the number system.  How can you rate anyone if you do not know who they are?  Yea,  they are a '10'  till they open their mouth. Personally, I'll take a '5'  every time,  that has brains,  is a happy person,  that is a kind and caring human being.  A women who,  when the wheels come off,  says,  "It will be alright,  WE'LL make it through this, don't worry".  If you get laid up,  can handle the finances and all the other family stuff.  Commitment, loyalty, responsibility,  both feet on the ground.  No one can get a rating until AFTER in interview.
Guys that overvalue the 'hot chick',  super arm candy thing,  good luck.  You WILL need it.  NOT saying you can't have a very attractive women that has great character.  I am saying if you don't put real emphasis on character,  you will be back in five years on a new 'shopping for the one'  trip.

Micky
Good point, Micky.I don't understand how some guys separate a woman's looks from her personality. I mean, even if you just want to screw her, her personality's  important. And if you're wanting to get married and share your lives together, who she is and who she can become are much more important.  I too used to rate women by numbers; back when I was in JUNIOR HIGH!

Offline Micky

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 08:43:22 PM »
TLM -

Thank you VERY much for the kudos,  (not culos)!  That was very kind of you and I appreciate it very,  very much.
Your avatar,  the old split windshield VW bus,  I only owned two of them.  Ah,  the good ole days,  hotel on wheels,  fond memories indeed.

Micky

Offline Micky

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 10:12:28 PM »
MC -

Agree completely.  You can do everything right and still have a tough row to hoe.  Put too much on the looks and not enough value on the character,  that's begging for problems.

Micky

Offline TheLoveMachine

• Probie
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2013, 01:23:06 AM »

Yeah man, I don't think I could ever rate someone by a number. I'm starting to reach a place in my life (mid-thirties) where I just want a good woman. A woman who is thoughtful, caring, loving, and very patient. I think this is something that has drawn many men to Latin America over the years. I think many guys have seen some of these women live in some of the harshest and poorest conditions on earth and yet they are still able to maintain a great sense of humor, a good attitude, and a positive outlook toward life. I think that is something that would easily attract many guys. I'm sure that would even be refreshing for myself coming from a culture and a mindset where it is all about me, me, me! Don't get me wrong, I'm a very very ambitious person, but I would never want wealth or money to ever define who I am as a person or my relationship with my future esposa.

If I were to ever get married, at the end of the day, I would just need to know in my heart of hearts that my other half was a good natured woman.  I'm willing to work on everything else in life, but I would just need to know what kind of person she is on the inside. I guess that is something that is easier said than done!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:26:07 AM by TheLoveMachine »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864