It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: I see dead people  (Read 11022 times)

Offline bernard

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: I see dead people
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2015, 04:16:03 PM »

regrettably the a__hole actually does live in Colombia, probably Medellin, although he claims Manizales, which probably isn't true since he refuses to meet me there. It would easy for me to meet him in Manizales. I can see Manizales from my front porch, so you know where they are going to strike first (offhand reference to our other favorite idiot Sarah Palin). El ex and all his other sock puppet screen names has quite a history of [snip]ting in his nest and blaming it on other people. Try looking him up under his other handles on other Colombian forums, such as Ronell-CocaineCowboy-CharlietheOwl-MES-bigMES-newMES, etc.

Well, hell, if I ever make it to Manizales, I'd like to meet you....you seem like a cool and interesting guy

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 07:00:31 PM »
Andy, sorry  I dint get back to you earlier, to be honest,  I put you on ignore for a while. I have never recieved an e-mail from you to meet me.  I have no problem meeting you in Manizales. If you are the real Andy Lee, the renowned author, I have nothing to worry about.
Sometimes next week for Huevos Rancheros  at La Suiza? Iwill buy.
Obviously, if your willing to meet me, you really dont think I am MES, so we can forget about that , OK?
I will be out climbing Isabel Monday and Tuesday, so we can meet Wedndsday to Friday.
Early in the morning for breakfeast will be good. Hoew does it sound to you?
By the way, I am not mad about your wild accusations anymore. I don´t think you really believe I am one guy with a whole bunch of different sock puppets. I think you are just pulling my leg a bit... because I got a little excited..I would say "Trolling", but I don´t want to be offensive.
Sincere regards

regrettably the a__hole actually does live in Colombia, probably Medellin, although he claims Manizales, which probably isn't true since he refuses to meet me there. It would easy for me to meet him in Manizales. I can see Manizales from my front porch, so you know where they are going to strike first (offhand reference to our other favorite idiot Sarah Palin). El ex and all his other sock puppet screen names has quite a history of [snip]ting in his nest and blaming it on other people. Try looking him up under his other handles on other Colombian forums, such as Ronell-CocaineCowboy-CharlietheOwl-MES-bigMES-newMES, etc.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 07:25:37 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline AndyLee

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 07:30:31 PM »
Andy, sorry  I dint get back to you earlier, to be honest,  I put you on ignore for a while. I have never recieved an e-mail from you to meet me.  I have no problem meeting you in Manizales. If you are the real Andy Lee, the renowned author, I have nothing to worry about.
Sometimes next week for Huevos Rancheros  at La Suiza? Iwill buy.
Obviously, if your willing to meet me, you really dont think I am MES, so we can forget about that , OK?
I will be out climbing Isabel Monday and Tuesday, so we can meet Wedndsday to Friday.
Early in the morning for breakfeast will be good. Hoew does it sound to you?
By the way, I am not mad about your wild accusations anymore. I don´t think you really believe I am one guy with a whole bunch of different sock puppets. I think you are just pulling my leg a bit... because I got a little excited..I would say "Trolling", but I don´t want to be offensive.
Sincere regards
MES-Ronell-Sockpuppets galore who likes to have fake arguments with his pretend friends, you know it doesn't work that way. Meet me at the police station. That's the only option. You're too crazy to meet on the street, you are dangerous to yourself and to everybody around you, and I don't want any accidents or blown up roofs or scared kids this time.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 07:30:31 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 07:38:28 PM »
Look-your are the guy that said I wouldnt meet you. I wasnt the first to bring it up..
No skin off my ass if you don.t wanna meet.
Bring an armed  body guard if you want..LOL..I´ll buy breakfeast for him too.
With all due respect, You are as looney as the mad hatter :o ;D
Guess I cant blame you after what you have been through

MES-Ronell-Sockpuppets galore who likes to have fake arguments with his pretend friends, you know it doesn't work that way. Meet me at the police station. That's the only option. You're too crazy to meet on the street, you are dangerous to yourself and to everybody around you, and I don't want any accidents or blown up roofs or scared kids this time.

Offline AndyLee

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 07:58:41 PM »
Look-your are the guy that said I wouldnt meet you. I wasnt the first to bring it up..
No skin off my ass if you don.t wanna meet.
Bring an armed  body guard if you want..LOL..I´ll buy breakfeast for him too.
With all due respect, You are as looney as the mad hatter :o ;D
Guess I cant blame you after what you have been through
MES, too bad you are afraid to meet at the police station. A couple of my friends want to renew acquaintances with you, too. Either put up or shut up. That's your only two options.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline whitey

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2015, 09:18:18 PM »
You guys ever hear of Skype?  There's no need for this Showdown at OK Corral stuff ...
Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Offline mambocowboy

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2015, 09:35:20 PM »
I think Skype would be easier too guys...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2015, 12:10:21 AM »
I think Skype would be easier too guys...

Maybe we can all get a satellite feed on it. It oughta be like 'Khrushchev meets Kennedy ll'  -  'The next century edition ' Elex,  MES,  Ronel, et al,  whoever---don't forget the shoe!!  ;)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 12:19:33 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline michaelb

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2015, 01:22:56 AM »
They don't want Skype, that would not expose it to the PL public. I think they are having their feud here where everybody can see it because they are both trying to show us their bravado.

Meet me at the police station.
No, how about the restaurant, I'll buy.
Oh no, goodness only know what kind of tricks you could pull at the restaurant. Police or nothing.
Bring your 'protection' to the restaurant, I'll buy for him too.

I call BS on both of them, although more so on Andy. Meet me at the restaurant and you can bring your protection sounds fair to me.

Offline AndyLee

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2015, 05:12:53 AM »
They don't want Skype, that would not expose it to the PL public. I think they are having their feud here where everybody can see it because they are both trying to show us their bravado.

Oh no, goodness only know what kind of tricks you could pull at the restaurant. Police or nothing.

I call BS on both of them, although more so on Andy. Meet me at the restaurant and you can bring your protection sounds fair to me.
I see this with new eyes now, thanks for pointing it out. I was free of this guy for almost a year and then got sucked back into the fray. I apologize to the members of this forum for letting this argument get out of hand and trashing so many threads here.
I accept the responsibility for this and I will not let it continue. It isn't so much a matter of bravado, although we all have egos and none of us want to be made fools of. I'm just simply tired of being stalked across five forums, and Amazon.com,and fake web pages and phony wanted posters posted in my village, firecrackers on the roof in the middle of the night and having to pay to have the roof fixed. Enough is enough.
I know this guy better than any of you and I am convinced it is not a good idea to meet him anywhere other than the police station, and with my friends, so we can have him arrested again. That seems to be the only way to get him out of our lives.
In the meantime, he has my cell phone number and my email address. If he wants to meet me at the police station he can contact me for the time and which station to meet. Otherwise he can shut the [snip] up like I'm going to do.

Offline Ray

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2015, 09:40:02 PM »

Amen!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2015, 11:06:11 PM »
I've made light of some of  this, but if it was me who retired abroad, hoping to enjoy a relatively peaceful, healthy lifestyle and then had some nut job busting my chops and basically stalking me for a good (actually bad) while, I'd have a hell of an axe to grind and I'd be all teeth and claws myself.

Hope I didn't offend Andy Lee, because he's not one to cause, never mind go looking for trouble. I'd have a helluva a hard time just letting something like this go, even though that'd probably be the best thing for my health--provided that whoever was doing it quit.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2015, 07:47:54 AM »
lol

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2015, 07:47:54 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2015, 09:18:22 AM »
I agree..yawn..lets let this post die..maybe you can start another one related to dating Latin Women Gato..

lol

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2015, 07:04:52 PM »
I agree..yawn..lets let this post die..maybe you can start another one related to dating Latin Women Gato..

Good idea, cocaine cowboy.  Jajajaa!!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864