It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: colombianas overstaying on tourist visas  (Read 12709 times)

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: colombianas overstaying on tourist visas
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2015, 04:12:00 PM »
One other woman I met overstayed her visa by 11 years. She was working as a church secretary in Florida, had married a Colombian man who was a US Citizen, and had two little girls. Now she and the two girls are living back in Colombia and she is divorced. Her fine was $12,000 USD and 10 years before she can re-apply for a visa to the US.
My understanding from what I hear on the street is that less than 10% of the people who apply for the tourist visa to US are approved. It seems that if you have a professional job, own property and have a family it is easier to get the tourist visa.

My wife had a friend who had come to the US on a tourist visa. She got tired of working menial jobs and decided to get herself legalized. Married a US citizen for a visa and managed to get her green card even though they had no intention of staying together (or consummating the marriage as much as he would have liked to!). My wife's family all have tourist visas and have realized every Colombian's dream to visit Disney World in Orlando.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:15:32 PM by utopiacowboy »

Offline bernard

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2015, 04:18:27 PM »

They work better in colombia and the trend dictates I won't be going back to the US to get laid anytime soon.....no make that ever. 

I really don't think that is a choice YOU have made, rather the choice that young, hot, American women have made.  Obviously the teeth, your buff body, stylish clothes, and all those pick up artists videos aren't working for you here in the States, nor do they work for you in Colombia. Flashing  three 50 thousand peso notes does the trick for you, it's as simple as that....no matter your age, teeth or style.  Just be honest...

I'll let you have the last word...just be honest
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:40:49 PM by bernard »

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2015, 05:18:20 PM »
I really don't think that is a choice YOU have made, rather the choice that young, hot, American women have made.  Obviously the teeth, your buff body, stylish clothes, and all those pick up artists videos aren't working for you here in the States, nor do they work for you in Colombia. Flashing  three 50 thousand peso notes does the trick for you, it's as simple as that....no matter your age, teeth or style.  Just be honest...

I thought we agreed that it wasn't healthy for you to be obsessing over me.

I will admit that I get more attention from you than a lot of gringas give me.  :o
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 05:31:45 PM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2015, 05:18:20 PM »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2015, 05:25:41 PM »
I really don't understand why guys like to break Calipro's balls over the fact that he goes to Colombia and gets laid. What is so amazing about this? Of course a guy with game can get laid there.

Cripes, I could get laid there and I probably would which is the main reason I would never live there. I told my wife this and she agreed that it would probably be too much temptation. She has seen enough at parties that we have attended in Colombia to know what's out there. Hell she still gets piropos herself when she's there.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2015, 05:36:44 PM »
I really don't understand why guys like to break Calipro's balls over the fact that he goes to Colombia and gets laid. What is so amazing about this? Of course a guy with game can get laid there.

Cripes, I could get laid there and I probably would which is the main reason I would never live there. I told my wife this and she agreed that it would probably be too much temptation. She has seen enough at parties that we have attended in Colombia to know what's out there. Hell she still gets piropos herself when she's there.

How would you feel if you had thoroughly convinced yourself that you are an A game player...and then you saw a guy with a 10th of your money and half your looks doing the same [snip]. LMFAO!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2015, 06:36:09 PM »
And Your different, I suppose??

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2015, 06:43:19 PM »
I know I am different..they dont care about my money..just want me for my Sexy Body..I am so sexy..way too sexy..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk&x-yt-cl=85114404&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-ts=1422579428
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:45:49 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline bernard

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2015, 07:18:43 AM »

How would you feel if you had thoroughly convinced yourself that you are an A game player...and then you saw a guy with a 10th of your money and half your looks doing the same [snip]. LMFAO!

Well, you are spot on regarding the money, and looks...so you're 2 out of 3 on his post.   Hey I will give you credit for taking care of your grandmother, and half of the young desperate prepagos in Medellin.

And I hate to break it to you, but the only person on this earth who is obsessed with you is....YOU
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 07:34:54 AM by bernard »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2015, 08:50:21 AM »
Those aren't teeth--they're a damn keyboard. Pretty common in Hollywood these days. As a matter of fact, when a star like Madonna doesn't have her teeth capped, it's news...

That is true regarding Hollywood I guess....and probably the same regarding the bar scene in Colombia....it pays off to look as good as you can.  If that is the playing field, then I can see why people do these little things to improve their appearance.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline fathertime

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2015, 08:54:31 AM »

Got it done in the states.....no teeth need to be pulled. You have a lot of say about what kind of a look you want....length and gum line. I had two teeth capped and the rest are  porcelain fronts.....amazing what they can do...and if your teeth are a little crooked no problem...they fix that also.

Thanks for the info.  I figured it would be VERY difficult to drop 10K at the dentist in Colombia, considering the prices I've read from other posters about regarding dental procedures in Colombia.   

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2015, 10:30:01 AM »

Jaja!  I haven't seen anyone bust cp's balls for gettingetting laid.  I've only seen posters call him out for contradicting himself and being full of crap.  He's not full of crap all the time but sometimes he goes overboard glorifying his lifestyle.  Pulling a couple chicks here and there on cupid sites is no major accomplishment and it doesn't make someone a  a-game player.  In fact caliper is more in the c-game player level.  Buencamino is probably a more skilled player than cp.

Offline buencamino

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2015, 12:34:39 PM »
Hey Twinkie for your info me and the novia are going on two years now. Thanks for thinking about us.

Offline Fuzzyone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2015, 01:39:09 PM »

You just come back from pussy paradise and you are a sour puss.

Post trip blues got you down?
  The troll has nothing better to do I guess.... I would say he just managed to get the basement door open in his moms house so he could leave I would say!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2015, 01:39:09 PM »

Offline bernard

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2015, 06:45:16 PM »
  The troll has nothing better to do I guess.... I would say he just managed to get the basement door open in his moms house so he could leave I would say!

I would say come back when you can string a few words together to form a sentence that at least reaches the third grade level, I would say, I would say, I would say.

Offline Fuzzyone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2015, 10:24:51 PM »

I would say come back when you can string a few words together to form a sentence that at least reaches the third grade level, I would say, I would say, I would say.
  Well Since you crawled out of your mother's basement you really have not had much to say but the same old crap. Why don't we go back to that racist avatar you have? I think it is very funny that you feel you are a english major now troll!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467