It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: colombianas overstaying on tourist visas  (Read 12706 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: colombianas overstaying on tourist visas
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2015, 05:55:44 PM »

Oh, sorry, I read where you mentioned your Mom in the earlier post needing to move to Miami with you.  Thats very admirable that you take care of your grandmother.  I respect that.

Now I want to hear more about all these Colombian women who want to "do you", and what do you have that makes you so desireable, in your humble opinion.  Then explain to me how the fine young latinas in Miami are going to react when you invite them over to your 55 and over retirement home?  And do REALLY think you are going to attract them, or are you just pulling our legs?

Never said my mom had to move with me to miami. Said that I was thinking about buying a condo in Miami that my mom could live in it if she was agreeable

I would much rather visit her in Miami than phoenox.

And no I don't plan on inviting young latinas over to impress them with the rest home condo jajakaj

Offline Calipro

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2015, 06:00:06 PM »

Another Marshawn Lynch response....

My question was very simple....all pf a sudden you've gotten humble once I've entered the game.  I wonder why?   LOL

Because I'm intimated by big black guys. Jajaja

Do you really want to know how I plan on attracting women into my senior years?

Offline bernard

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2015, 06:04:58 PM »
Because I'm intimated by big black guys. Jajaja

Do you really want to know how I plan on attracting women into my senior years?

Welll I already know the answer to that, the same way youndo now. $$$

And again I ask, what qualities do you possess that makes almost every Colombiana want to "do you"?    Come on, don't be shy...what sets you apart from the young handsome Colombianos, or me for that matter?   Simple question....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2015, 06:04:58 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2015, 06:06:20 PM »
My dad is in his mid 90 ' now....totally agree with your statement...80 tops for me.

Fathertime!
Grandmother ......she is 93 and needs a lot of help. Has given me a bit of a different perspective on life having to care for someone at that advanced age. I know I sure don't want to live into my 90s

I dunno....Guess it all depends on your health and state of mind. My Dad's 80 y/o and still practices law in 4 states and in Canada--he passed the Florida Bar exam at age 65 (until I quit drinking, I never passed ANY bar) and he works from home in Michigan and Florida. Doesn't need a cent--just likes doing it --keeps him sharp and with some help from family and friends, he's still able to take care of my Mom, who's battling Parkinson's. That's a bitch of a disease and one reason why I don't want to work too hard for too long--life holds no certainties.

Not that I've ever been much for following 'plans' but today anyway, I plan (hope to be done) working by age 59--I just don't have the 'fire' to keep at it. Guess I could fold my tent now and get by until then, but the wife would need to work till then--for health insurance.

That said, once 'retired' I bet I'll find something work wise eventually. Might get into trouble otherwise, sipping coffee at the mall or sidewalk cafes--watching those morena cuties waltzing by all day...Maybe it'll be volunteer work which might turn into some profitable enterprise, but don't want to be tied to anything. We want to see parts of the world we haven't been to yet.

If we stay overseas, we can make a decent living having people crop out my wife's family land, getting a cut of the profits in exchange for letting others farm it--but I don't like the idea of loaning seed money, other aspects of that kind trade sort of smell like 'plantation mentality' to me, although everybody else over there seems cool with it.

Cripes--who the hell knows about tomorrow, never mind several years down the pike...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2015, 06:11:34 PM »

Welll I already know the answer to that, the same way youndo now. $$$

And again I ask, what qualities do you possess that makes almost every Colombiana want to "do you"?    Come on, don't be shy...what sets you apart from the young handsome Colombianos, or me for that matter?   Simple question....

Again I really don't want to go down fantasy lane with you while typing on a cell phone. So where did I say that "almost every colombiana wants to do me"?

Until then.....Gotta go brother .....

Offline bernard

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2015, 06:14:52 PM »
Again I really don't want to go down fantasy lane with you while typing on a cell phone. So where did I say that "almost every colombiana wants to do me"?

Until then.....Gotta go brother .....

"Ok den' boss" -- Marshawn Lynch

Offline bernard

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2015, 06:39:24 PM »

I'm not too worried about younger gringos or good looking latinos. It seems to me that the women in Colombia have no problem doing me and what ever else they might want to do.

Marshawn, re-read your post....you state that THE WOMEN IN COLOMBIA HAVE NO PROBLEM "DOING YOU".   You didn't state that "some", or "a few" or "a couple"....you state "THE WOMEN".

Now, when you get some time, and maybe get infront of a computer, I would STILL be curious to know what qualities do you possess that make THE WOMEN in Colombia want to "do you" or whatever else theywant to do.  And also what sets you apart from the younger gringos and good looking latinos, so that you never have to worry about them....that is, the women in Colombia would rather "do you" instead of "do them"

Now answer the damn question...quit being so humble...LMAO

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2015, 06:46:28 PM »

Marshawn, re-read your post....you state that THE WOMEN IN COLOMBIA HAVE NO PROBLEM "DOING YOU".   You didn't state that "some", or "a few" or "a couple"....you state "THE WOMEN".

Now, when you get some time, and maybe get infront of a computer, I would STILL be curious to know what qualities do you possess that make THE WOMEN in Colombia want to "do you" or whatever else theywant to do.  And also what sets you apart from the younger gringos and good looking latinos, so that you never have to worry about them....that is, the women in Colombia would rather "do you" instead of "do them"

If you dig, CP's posted some links to Roosh forums and Youtube videos here, outlining 'game plans' for scoring with chicks. Don't think I've heard him describe in his own words here what actually 'works' for him. Might be interesting......

Offline Calipro

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2015, 10:05:28 PM »
If you dig, CP's posted some links to Roosh forums and Youtube videos here, outlining 'game plans' for scoring with chicks. Don't think I've heard him describe in his own words here what actually 'works' for him. Might be interesting......

http://www.rooshv.com/the-secret-to-landing-a-man

Roosh is speaking to American women in his article and using Ukrainian women as an example but I think there is a similar mind set with a lot of Colombian women when it comes to dating down. As it is much more common to see guys with women that are prettier than they are handsome.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:45:58 PM by Calipro »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2015, 11:17:19 PM »

Now, when you get some time, and maybe get infront of a computer, I would STILL be curious to know what qualities do you possess that make THE WOMEN in Colombia want to "do you" or whatever else they want to do.  And also what sets you apart from the younger gringos and good looking latinos, so that you never have to worry about them....that is, the women in Colombia would rather "do you" instead of "do them"

Wow! Never thought anyone would read that sentence and think that all or even most of the women in Colombia would want to do me. LOL!
I mean we all live on the same planet earth right? Hellllloooooo LOL!

What I meant to convey is that I have no problem getting laid in Colombia and I really don't place any expectation of exclusivity on the relationship from my end or theirs. I purposely try to keep the relationship as casual as possible for as long as possible.

I don't think I have to set myself apart from younger gringos or latinos.....I regularly go out with gringos and latinos that are 15 to 20 years younger than me and we meet the same types of women and do the same types of women.

Occasionally I do run into chicks that pretty much ignore my younger friends and focus on me exclusively.....I personally take that as a bad sign.....we have an inside joke about chicks like that....they are tired of being humped and dumped. jajaja

Your game changes as you get older......having my own apartment and my own car helped a lot.
I put way more thought and effort into my dress and style than I did when I was younger.
Keeping yourself up is a must......spent 10 grand to have a designer smile...even cut my gums with a laser to get them to fit perfect.
Plenty of older gringos should do this...IMHO.

I think the biggest thing you can do to attract women in showing that you have an attractive lifestyle.
You take time to go to the gym and you generally treat yourself and others well. 
Might sound cheesy but taking nice pics when you are out with friends and especially when you are on vacation and posting them on your facebook is a must these days.

Don't know what I'm talking about just look at the pics Colombianas place on their facebook page and do something similar....every nice club, restaurant and beach you hit take pics.

Now attracting women and getting them in bed are two different things......and I'm better than a lot of younger guys when it comes to getting down to business.

If I had to say there is one thing that gets me laid more than anything else it is physical escalation. I get physical fast and often. And just keep on it.

Second thing is timing....this is were I see young guys fail miserably. There is a certain time of the night when you are both drinking feeling good and into each other and it's not to late....that is the time I try to get the chick to my place usually between 2 and 3 am.

Can't tell you how many times the younger guys will be saying.....where are you going it's still early have some more drinks....I tell them it's that time gotta go. Inevitably I will hear stories about what happened with them....they waited to long to pull....chick was to drunk too tired or had to go home and they didn't get any.....I have even heard how the got the chick home and they just passed out and nothing happened.

Now if I know the chick and have been with her before I will stay longer and drink with my friends if I have a sure thing......new girl....I wait for the right time and pull as hard as I can. jajaja

Offline bernard

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2015, 04:20:07 AM »

Wow! Never thought anyone would read that sentence and think that all or even most of the women in Colombia would want to do me. LOL!
I mean we all live on the same planet earth right? Hellllloooooo LOL!

What I meant to convey is that I have no problem getting laid in Colombia and I really don't place any expectation of exclusivity on the relationship from my end or theirs. I purposely try to keep the relationship as casual as possible for as long as possible.

I don't think I have to set myself apart from younger gringos or latinos.....I regularly go out with gringos and latinos that are 15 to 20 years younger than me and we meet the same types of women and do the same types of women.

Occasionally I do run into chicks that pretty much ignore my younger friends and focus on me exclusively.....I personally take that as a bad sign.....we have an inside joke about chicks like that....they are tired of being humped and dumped. jajaja

Your game changes as you get older......having my own apartment and my own car helped a lot.
I put way more thought and effort into my dress and style than I did when I was younger.
Keeping yourself up is a must......spent 10 grand to have a designer smile...even cut my gums with a laser to get them to fit perfect.

I think the biggest thing you can do to attract women in showing that you have an attractive lifestyle.
You take time to go to the gym and you generally treat yourself and others well. 
Might sound cheesy but taking nice pics when you are out with friends and especially when you are on vacation and posting them on your facebook is a must these days.

Don't know what I'm talking about just look at the pics Colombianas place on their facebook page and do something similar....every nice club, restaurant and beach you hit take pics.

Now attracting women and getting them in bed are two different things......and I'm better than a lot of younger guys when it comes to getting down to business.

If I had to say there is one thing that gets me laid more than anything else it is physical escalation. I get physical fast and often. And just keep on it.

Second thing is timing....this is were I see young guys fail miserably. There is a certain time of the night when you are both drinking feeling good and into each other and it's not to late....that is the time I try to get the chick to my place usually between 2 and 3 am.

Can't tell you how many times the younger guys will be saying.....where are you going it's still early have some more drinks....I tell them it's that time gotta go. Inevitably I will hear stories about what happened with them....they waited to long to pull....chick was to drunk too tired or had to go home and they didn't get any.....I have even heard how the got the chick home and they just passed out and nothing happened.

Now if I know the chick and have been with her before I will stay longer and drink with my friends if I have a sure thing......new girl....I wait for the right time and pull as hard as I can. jajaja

You forgot to mention the $ 100 bill taped to your forehead...

Offline fathertime

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2015, 07:24:06 AM »

Ouch!  So does the dentist lengthen your teeth or pull them and put new ones in?  Did you get it done in Colombia or the states...if it was 10k I'm guessing the states....but I don't have the first clue on these things.....

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2015, 08:50:03 AM »

Ouch!  So does the dentist lengthen your teeth or pull them and put new ones in?  Did you get it done in Colombia or the states...if it was 10k I'm guessing the states....but I don't have the first clue on these things.....

Fathertime!

In the USA--at least where we live, 10K won't get you two implant teeth done any more. A crown on a molar is pushing a grand alone. I don't know about Colombia, but from seeing how most dental work done in non first world countries holds up, I think you get what you pay for. I've seen work done overseas --caps and crowns crack, root canals having to be completely redone, all often within a year or two. Really sucks to have two root canals on the same tooth.

I still advise guys bringing women over to have an eye exam as well as dental and if it's just cavities and fillings done, go ahead. Had my wife see an eye Dr. overseas and she got eye glasses that were not done right either.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2015, 08:50:03 AM »

Offline AndyLee

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2015, 09:32:22 AM »
In the USA--at least where we live, 10K won't get you two implant teeth done any more. A crown on a molar is pushing a grand alone. I don't know about Colombia, but from seeing how most dental work done in non first world countries holds up, I think you get what you pay for. I've seen work done overseas --caps and crowns crack, root canals having to be completely redone, all often within a year or two. Really sucks to have two root canals on the same tooth.

I still advise guys bringing women over to have an eye exam as well as dental and if it's just cavities and fillings done, go ahead. Had my wife see an eye Dr. overseas and she got eye glasses that were not done right either.

Wow, hit the nail on the head big time Robert. I've been sorely disappointed with almost every medical procedure I've had or seen or heard about here in Colombia.
My first Colombian girlfriend was a former Miss Antioquia with a super body, beautiful face and terrific smile. She was neurotic as all get out though, and kept having medical procedures. The two that happened while she was living with me were laser surgery to hide the scar from a c-section, and the other was to make both her breasts the same size. Hiding the c-section scar was fairly straightforward and not too expensive and looked fine when completed. The breasts were not so easy. Her left breast was slightly smaller than her right breast. She had the breast implants done to equalize them and spent about 3,000,000, of her own money. About two weeks later she had intense pain and had to have the implants removed and reinstalled. That was pretty awful.
Two gringos I know have each had over 5,000,000 in dental work, only to have to re-do it within the year, at a more reputable clinic.  One of them was so bad he finally had to have all the teeth pulled and get dentures.
Personally, I had one dentist who filled a small cavity for me and when my mouth woke up from the novocaine I discovered she had put too much filling material and welded two of my teeth together. I had to have it corrected, by her boss.
Another dentist tried to fill a tooth, worked on it for three different visits and couldn't get it right, so I went to a different dentist and discovered what I really needed in that tooth was a root canal procedure.
Last week I went for eye exam and new glasses. The new glasses are terrible. I have an appointment tomorrow to return them and either get new lenses that are correct, or get my 300,000 back.
Probably everyone I know here in Colombia has similar stories to tell. Moral of this monolog.......go stateside and pay the big bucks if you want it done right the first time.

If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2015, 09:55:15 AM »

Fathertime!

Got it done in the states.....no teeth need to be pulled. You have a lot of say about what kind of a look you want....length and gum line. I had two teeth capped and the rest are  porcelain fronts.....amazing what they can do...and if your teeth are a little crooked no problem...they fix that also.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2015, 09:59:36 AM »

You forgot to mention the $ 100 bill taped to your forehead...

You just come back from pussy paradise and you are a sour puss.

Post trip blues got you down?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2015, 11:00:37 AM »

Wow, hit the nail on the head big time Robert. I've been sorely disappointed with almost every medical procedure I've had or seen or heard about here in Colombia.
My first Colombian girlfriend was a former Miss Antioquia with a super body, beautiful face and terrific smile. She was neurotic as all get out though, and kept having medical procedures. The two that happened while she was living with me were laser surgery to hide the scar from a c-section, and the other was to make both her breasts the same size. Hiding the c-section scar was fairly straightforward and not too expensive and looked fine when completed. The breasts were not so easy. Her left breast was slightly smaller than her right breast. She had the breast implants done to equalize them and spent about 3,000,000, of her own money. About two weeks later she had intense pain and had to have the implants removed and reinstalled. That was pretty awful.
Two gringos I know have each had over 5,000,000 in dental work, only to have to re-do it within the year, at a more reputable clinic.  One of them was so bad he finally had to have all the teeth pulled and get dentures.
Personally, I had one dentist who filled a small cavity for me and when my mouth woke up from the novocaine I discovered she had put too much filling material and welded two of my teeth together. I had to have it corrected, by her boss.
Another dentist tried to fill a tooth, worked on it for three different visits and couldn't get it right, so I went to a different dentist and discovered what I really needed in that tooth was a root canal procedure.
Last week I went for eye exam and new glasses. The new glasses are terrible. I have an appointment tomorrow to return them and either get new lenses that are correct, or get my 300,000 back.
Probably everyone I know here in Colombia has similar stories to tell. Moral of this monolog.......go stateside and pay the big bucks if you want it done right the first time.

That said, there are some places overseas one might not expect, where high tech medical procedures--operations can be had and well done for a fraction of USA cost. Two vastly different nations, but with excellent track records for hip and knee replacements (there are other procedures they do well also), are Thailand and Belgium.  I think a knee replacement for USA citizen who has it done in Belgium is about $12,000--maybe a fifth of USA cost and they use the same hardware they replace joints with in the USA--only a few companies make the hardware and they're from the Midwest.

Read about a guy who actually brought his wife w/ him to Belgium and the whole thing cost about 12K, both of them--hotel, airfare etc.

In the USA, they could never afford the operation and he would've spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

US insurance companies are starting to cover operations in places like Thailand and Belgium for certified facilities--they don't mind saving thousands too.

That said, I think having dental work done in Thailand is generally akin to having it done by a Pakistani tin smith...

Offline bernard

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2015, 12:50:14 PM »

You just come back from pussy paradise and you are a sour puss.

Post trip blues got you down?

For me pussy paradise is everywhere....how are those $10,000 teeth working for you here in the States..??  ..be honest.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2015, 01:05:26 PM »
My wife and her family have had numerous medical procedures done in Colombia with no problems. Of course they only go to doctors with whom they are personally acquainted and with sterling reputations.

As for dental work, there is a dentist in California who opened a string of dental clinics all along the US-Mexico border. They take US dental insurance like Delta Dental and others and you don't have to fill out any paperwork at all. You show them your insurance card and they file everything just like a US dentist. You can get 3 times the work done as you could in the US without paying a deductible. I go to the one in Nuevo Progreso which, even though it has had a few narco incidents, is for the most part a quiet border town that caters to Winter Texans.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »

For me pussy paradise is everywhere....how are those $10,000 teeth working for you here in the States..??  ..be honest.

You da man berand....I guess you travel to colombia to escape those harsh Atlanta winters. Jajaja

They work better in colombia and the trend dictates I won't be going back to the US to get laid anytime soon.....no make that ever.  The older you get the better colombia looks .....well actually almost any place looks better.  But you already knew that.

What shocks me is I'm seeing younger and younger guys coming to colombia.......what's up with that?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 03:00:31 PM »
B&C--boys, boys, boys--this tune's for you!~LOL ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN32lLUOBzQ

A.L. & Elx too, ar, ar, ar...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:05:51 PM by robert angel »

Offline AndyLee

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2015, 03:41:01 PM »
B&C--boys, boys, boys--this tune's for you!~LOL ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN32lLUOBzQ

A.L. & Elx too, ar, ar, ar...
A.L. and Elx need to having another meeting in Manizales before the "separation" can occur. Doubt if elx is up to it though, he seems to have lost all his friends here, now he's back on the colombian forum posting as his sock puppet Ronell trying to scare some hokey named Rich into a meeting in Medellin. This confirms my suspicion that MES-Ronell-elexpatriado-cocainecowby is still living in Medellin and not Manizales.
http://colombiaforum.cl0.vanillaforums.com/discussion/3368/how-to-avoid-gays-and-colombians-with-gay-friends-in-colombia
Same ole crap. He can dish it out but he can't take it.
At any rate, I'm glad he shut up and left this forum. Me feuding with him is getting tiresome, and it's trashing too many threads on this forum.

This thread got really sidetracked, as so many do. I've had several experiences with Colombians overstaying their tourist visas in US. One gal got busted and deported with a planeload of deportees, another got busted and fined $5,000 USD. She had enough money to flee the US before they arrested her again for non-payment of the fine. Both of them were only over their visa limits by a couple months.
One other woman I met overstayed her visa by 11 years. She was working as a church secretary in Florida, had married a Colombian man who was a US Citizen, and had two little girls. Now she and the two girls are living back in Colombia and she is divorced. Her fine was $12,000 USD and 10 years before she can re-apply for a visa to the US.
My understanding from what I hear on the street is that less than 10% of the people who apply for the tourist visa to US are approved. It seems that if you have a professional job, own property and have a family it is easier to get the tourist visa.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2015, 03:46:59 PM »

Got it done in the states.....no teeth need to be pulled. You have a lot of say about what kind of a look you want....length and gum line. I had two teeth capped and the rest are  porcelain fronts.....amazing what they can do...and if your teeth are a little crooked no problem...they fix that also.

Although my teeth were broken broken in late childhood, the caps have held up for over 30 years since...

my buddy lives a similar lifestyle to you but he is located in Vegas and babes are not nearly as good looking as the ones you find....anyway, he has been whitening his teeth and dying his grey hair away, and he is convinced these things make a difference....and I would agree...I guess when you get older you got to do everything you can to look good when you are out scoping the babes. 

I loved the movie  Last Vegas with Michael Douglas.  Take a look at the old dudes teeth...they can't be real.

Fathertime!     
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2015, 03:46:59 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2015, 04:05:37 PM »

Although my teeth were broken broken in late childhood, the caps have held up for over 30 years since...

my buddy lives a similar lifestyle to you but he is located in Vegas and babes are not nearly as good looking as the ones you find....anyway, he has been whitening his teeth and dying his grey hair away, and he is convinced these things make a difference....and I would agree...I guess when you get older you got to do everything you can to look good when you are out scoping the babes. 

I loved the movie  Last Vegas with Michael Douglas.  Take a look at the old dudes teeth...they can't be real.

Fathertime!   

Those aren't teeth--they're a damn keyboard. Pretty common in Hollywood these days. As a matter of fact, when a star like Madonna doesn't have her teeth capped, it's news...

Offline bernard

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2015, 04:09:00 PM »

Fathertime!   

Most veneer jobs look very fake in my opinion, and its very obvious that the person has had some type of work done.  Better to have a natural million dollar smile instead of a fake $10,000 one...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 299