It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: colombianas overstaying on tourist visas  (Read 12808 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
colombianas overstaying on tourist visas
« on: January 13, 2015, 06:21:13 AM »
have three friends of mine,all on tourist visas.
one has been in florida for over a year, working for a family under the table, taking care of their two kids. she already had a plan when she got there, find some man to marry her, she did.

]2nd, been in new york for 6 months, working with other colombianas in a leather/ bag shop making bags/ purses ect. she isnt going back.

3rd in miami, staying with her sister. been there for two months, just said their is no way she is going back to medlelin, will find a way to stay in USA. is looking for work as waitress, stripper, whatever and looking for some man to marry her.

this seems to be a repeat of the 90s when colombianas were notorious for getting a tourist visa and either overstaying or never returning.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
Re: colombianas overstaying on tourist visas
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 07:11:45 AM »
Funny, I don't have Colombiana "Friends" like that. One of my Friends is a dental technician and going to a conference in Orlando and plans to come back to keep her good job and family in Cali.

Maybe the US should be more picky on who they give visas to, and just give them to professional, mature women, and not every Fufurufa that comes along, just because Colombia and US have a trade agreement.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 05:18:17 PM »
Funny, I don't have Colombiana "Friends" like that. One of my Friends is a dental technician and going to a conference in Orlando and plans to come back to keep her good job and family in Cali.

Maybe the US should be more picky on who they give visas to, and just give them to professional, mature women, and not every Fufurufa that comes along, just because Colombia and US have a trade agreement.

I think they should give all young good looking Colombianas a visa to the U.S. just to save a lot of good American men from having hook up with chubby unattractive American women.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 05:18:17 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 05:21:42 PM »

I think they should give all young good looking Colombianas a visa to the U.S. just to save a lot of good American men from having hook up with chubby unattractive American women.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 05:28:22 PM »

Yeah, but when they get there they don´t need saggy balled pot-bellied middle aged  gringos to get them a visa  or buy them beer and ham sandwiches. They hook up with handsome young Latino guys. Why wouldn't they?? Or at least a handsome gringo closer  their own age.

Otherwise all the guys on this site would be going to Miami or Jersey shores, instead of all the way to places like Colombia and Peru, now wouldn't they?After all the US has more Latinos than many Latin countries already.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 05:43:36 PM »
Yeah, but when they get there they don´t need saggy balled pot-bellied middle aged  gringos to get them a visa  or buy them beer and ham sandwiches. They hook up with handsome young Latino guys. Why wouldn't they?? Or at least a handsome gringo closer  their own age.

Otherwise all the guys on this site would be going to Miami or Jersey shores, instead of all the way to places like Colombia and Peru, now wouldn't they?After all the US has more Latinos than many Latin countries already.

I'm not too worried about younger gringos or good looking latinos. It seems to me that the women in Colombia have no problem doing me and what ever else they might want to do. Now if I was married and had to worry about her running off I guess that might  be a problem.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »
 Yeah, but your not in Miami or Jersey Shores, are you??

I'm not too worried about younger gringos or good looking latinos. It seems to me that the women in Colombia have no problem doing me and what ever else they might want to do. Now if I was married and had to worry about her running off I guess that might  be a problem.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 06:02:00 PM »
Yeah, but your not in Miami or Jersey Shores, are you??

I'm thinking about getting a condo in Miami.

But yeah better selection in Medellin that is for sure.

It would take quite a lot of Colombianas to change the pussy worshiping gringos into real men.....but I think it could be done....or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

My Dad is getting up there in age and he likes to go to titty bars so I take him every now and then.....I see all these guys literally throwing money at these women for what amount to a hug. I feel sorry for them....I feel sorry for any decent American guy that thinks he really has to work at it to get a laid by a nice looking women. Because it doesn't have to be that way.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 06:35:08 AM »
its all about the $$$$$$  miami, new york, medellin, cali,  its just cheaper in south america,

well  you have to figure in air fare $500- $1000. hotel or apt $ 50-$ 150 day, whichever math works for your location

but i see a flood of colombianas going to europe and USA  if viasa are not required.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 08:29:40 AM »
its all about the $$$$$$  miami, new york, medellin, cali,  its just cheaper in south america,

well  you have to figure in air fare $500- $1000. hotel or apt $ 50-$ 150 day, whichever math works for your location

but i see a flood of colombianas going to europe and USA  if viasa are not required.

And once they see the money and how their 'rate' of pay can be much larger here, they will charge more and a lot will probably overstay on their visas, until the US govt again grants illegal aliens amnesty. Then they'll never have to leave. What a country the USA is!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 10:26:18 PM »

Hey Calipro, what is it about Miami that making you consider getting a condo there?  If I recall right you are based out of Arizona...Obviously Miami gets you a lot closer to S. America....

It would take quite a lot of Colombianas to change the pussy worshiping gringos into real men.....but I think it could be done....or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

This is not going to happen for very many....I've noticed some men my age have given up entirely...I have one old friend who is now dating a 270 pound woman that is older than him....which would make her around 50....this guy is tall , full head of hair...decent enough looking...but settles for a sloth, as he simply doesn't think he can do better I guess...I'd rather be dead!

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Calipro

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 10:40:55 PM »

Hey Calipro, what is it about Miami that making you consider getting a condo there?  If I recall right you are based out of Arizona...Obviously Miami gets you a lot closer to S. America....

Fathertime!

Miami is closer to South America and there are incredibly cheap condos in the 55 year old and older communities. I have a feeling that the my mom is going to be the only one left when I hit 55....so if she is willing to make the move....I'd go to Miami.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 08:38:18 AM »

I would stick to other hobbies and masturbating before stooping to that level..270 pounds? Maybe hes one of them fat freaks?

Boy the states is screwed up..at least in Canada , some of the older women keep themselves in shape..thoughthier faces start to lok like Clint Eastwood..just like Us guys eventually, I have to add..

This is not going to happen for very many....I've noticed some men my age have given up entirely...I have one old friend who is now dating a 270 pound woman that is older than him....which would make her around 50....this guy is tall , full head of hair...decent enough looking...but settles for a sloth, as he simply doesn't think he can do better I guess...I'd rather be dead!

Fathertime!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 08:38:18 AM »

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 03:01:50 AM »

But yeah better selection in Medellin that is for sure.

What exactly do you mean by "better selection"?  Go walk around the campus of university of miami, calle ocho, or south beach and tell me what kind "selection" you see.

Let me see here, I remember a while back you told us the story of how you walked into Lola's in cali and you met a  hot chica and within a couple hours of meeting her you convinced her to leave all of her friends at the club and leave with you, some strange man that she just met, to go have sex all night.  For those who don't know, Lola's is a very trendy discoteca where the young, highly fashionable, HOT calenas hang out and dance to blaring reggaeton music.  It is NOT  place where you'll find poor desperate girls looking for ham sandwiches.

For the record I never believed that story for one second simply because it just doesn't add up, makes no sense.  But IF you actually did do what you say you did, you should have NO PROBLEM AT ALL pulling young hotties in miami, orlando, phoenix, los angeles, or anywhere else.

The only conclusion I can draw is calipro is either highly confused or completely full of sh1t.  Which one is it cp?

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 07:00:04 AM »

aww.. leave him alone for once...maybe  a straggling  skank wondered in to Lolas..or maybe he insinuated he would help give her a tourist visa

so what if he exaggerates a bit..leave him alone, hes having fun..we cant all be hot young studs like you..who waste their youth on crazy drug and alcohol induced escapades

Sorry..I spent enough time in Cali..I am there now..cant see fashionable sophisticated people hanging around Cali, other than Narco girlfriends and family..its basically a hot dirty, crime infested  [snip] hole..

What exactly do you mean by "better selection"?  Go walk around the campus of university of miami, calle ocho, or south beach and tell me what kind "selection" you see.

Let me see here, I remember a while back you told us the story of how you walked into Lola's in cali and you met a  hot chica and within a couple hours of meeting her you convinced her to leave all of her friends at the club and leave with you, some strange man that she just met, to go have sex all night.  For those who don't know, Lola's is a very trendy discoteca where the young, highly fashionable, HOT calenas hang out and dance to blaring reggaeton music.  It is NOT  place where you'll find poor desperate girls looking for ham sandwiches.

For the record I never believed that story for one second simply because it just doesn't add up, makes no sense.  But IF you actually did do what you say you did, you should have NO PROBLEM AT ALL pulling young hotties in miami, orlando, phoenix, los angeles, or anywhere else.

The only conclusion I can draw is calipro is either highly confused or completely full of sh1t.  Which one is it cp?

Offline bernard

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 11:34:32 AM »

Miami is closer to South America and there are incredibly cheap condos in the 55 year old and older communities. I have a feeling that the my mom is going to be the only one left when I hit 55....so if she is willing to make the move....I'd go to Miami.

So you still live with your Mom?  Interesting....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 03:14:57 PM »

So you still live with your Mom?  Interesting....

Grandmother ......she is 93 and needs a lot of help. Has given me a bit of a different perspective on life having to care for someone at that advanced age. I know I sure don't want to live into my 90s

Offline fathertime

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 04:03:42 PM »
Grandmother ......she is 93 and needs a lot of help. Has given me a bit of a different perspective on life having to care for someone at that advanced age. I know I sure don't want to live into my 90s
My dad is in his mid 90 ' now....totally agree with your statement...80 tops for me.

Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline bernard

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 04:25:12 PM »

Oh, sorry, I read where you mentioned your Mom in the earlier post needing to move to Miami with you.  Thats very admirable that you take care of your grandmother.  I respect that.

Now I want to hear more about all these Colombian women who want to "do you", and what do you have that makes you so desireable, in your humble opinion.  Then explain to me how the fine young latinas in Miami are going to react when you invite them over to your 55 and over retirement home?  And do REALLY think you are going to attract them, or are you just pulling our legs?

Offline Calipro

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 04:50:29 PM »

Oh, sorry, I read where you mentioned your Mom in the earlier post needing to move to Miami with you.  Thats very admirable that you take care of your grandmother.  I respect that.

Now I want to hear more about all these Colombian women who want to "do you", and what do you have that makes you so desireable, in your humble opinion.  Then explain to me how the fine young latinas in Miami are going to react when you invite them over to your 55 and over retirement home?  And do REALLY think you are going to attract them, or are you just pulling our legs?

Jajaja

Well when I turn 56 I'll be eligible to own a condo in a retirement community as well and I'll worry about what the ladies think about it at that point . Jajaja

But quite frankly by that time I plan to be living full time in colombia and just visiting my mom.

To be honest I'm about as worried about age differences as I'm worried about my desirability ...not much.

If  chick wants to hang fine if not that is ok also. Actually much more concerned about being well off enough to never have to work again in the next year or so than about how I'm going to get pussy.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 05:00:17 PM »

If  chick wants to hang fine if not that is ok also. Actually much more concerned about being well off enough to never have to work again in the next year or so than about how I'm going to get pussy.

So it sounds like you are just about there regarding 'never having to work again'....that has to be a VERY good feeling...the total freedom aspect of it is enticing....If you don't mind my asking approximately how much are you allotting yourself monthly to enjoy life.  I'm guessing that you would need 4-5k or more monthly to enjoy the type of lifestyle you seem to enjoy.  Are you thinking in terms of buying in Cali, Med.  or elsewhere?  Why not rent?

Fathertime!   
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline bernard

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 05:17:52 PM »
Jajaja

Well when I turn 56 I'll be eligible to own a condo in a retirement community as well and I'll worry about what the ladies think about it at that point . Jajaja

But quite frankly by that time I plan to be living full time in colombia and just visiting my mom.

To be honest I'm about as worried about age differences as I'm worried about my desirability ...not much.

Well, I must say you avoided answering my questions better than Marshawn Lynch...

Offline Calipro

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2015, 05:43:24 PM »

So it sounds like you are just about there regarding 'never having to work again'....that has to be a VERY good feeling...the total freedom aspect of it is enticing....If you don't mind my asking approximately how much are you allotting yourself monthly to enjoy life.  I'm guessing that you would need 4-5k or more monthly to enjoy the type of lifestyle you seem to enjoy.  Are you thinking in terms of buying in Cali, Med.  or elsewhere?  Why not rent?

Fathertime!

Yes I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
For me to live the way I want in colombia .....I want to have at least 5k a month. Could do it on 4k in cali but I'd need 5k in medellin

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2015, 05:43:24 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2015, 05:48:14 PM »

Well, I must say you avoided answering my questions better than Marshawn Lynch...

Read my posts a couple of times and ask better questions....it's a pain typing on a cell phone trying to correct misinterpretations. But I'll give it another go just for you

Offline bernard

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2015, 05:54:31 PM »
Read my posts a couple of times and ask better questions....it's a pain typing on a cell phone trying to correct misinterpretations. But I'll give it another go just for you

Another Marshawn Lynch response....

My question was very simple....all pf a sudden you've gotten humble once I've entered the game.  I wonder why?   LOL

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 138