It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: "The Insurgency"  (Read 2174 times)

Offline doombug

• VAWA certified to be 100% free of wife beating.
"The Insurgency"
« on: March 01, 2006, 12:51:50 AM »
PBS's recent FRONTLINE episode is titled "The Insurgency".  It's freely viewable at PBS's website.  

Check it out, yo!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/insurgency/view/

Afterwards, check out the viewer comments section.  There you'll find a handful of frothing exhortations from America's Left.

One of my favorites:

Your film on the illegal and criminal American war and occupation in Iraq is an embarassement to all the viewers who tuned in expecting some simple objectivity, not just more-of-the-same American corporate militarist propaganda. Frontline focused on the Jihadist movement yet the real story in Iraq is the brave Iraqi resistance to the brutal white-supremacist, Christian American and British occupation. The real story is that the racist American cowards are having their backsides handed to them by sandal-wearing Iraqi freedom-fighters and patriots. Why don't you show the blown-up Iraqi children and the dismembered Iraqi women who are the result of the Nazi-like American airwar? Remember, the only good American in Iraq is a dead American!

Benecke
NY, NY

Ouch! :shock:  

I hope "Benecke" doesn't work at any of our ports.

Here's a telling graph that accompanies the piece:

Peace out!

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 176