It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Taking a trip to Baq  (Read 1073 times)

Offline RioRanger

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Taking a trip to Baq
« on: September 15, 2020, 04:51:49 PM »
Hello guy,

I am about to take a trip to Baq and was planning on flight down and wanted to know what is the best time of the year to go?

I was planning on going at the first of the year ( Jan) somewhere near the 5th. Is there anything I should know around that time of the year. Also I will be using Jamie for the 1st 5 days and wanted to make as many contacts as I can. My thoughts are get to know a few out of the amount that l find interest in. Get their info and while I am back home weed through the 5 to see what works out.

My second question is how do you keep that info yo yourself or do the women assume that they are not the only one that I am interested in and that until a real connection is made I will still be speaking to other women that I met during my trip. It would be the same here home if I was using a dating site most women know they are not the only one just as the men do.

Last thing I would want is to get an mad email about how one woman talked to another only to learned they are talking to the same guy.
Sua Sponte!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Taking a trip to Baq
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 11:57:42 AM »
Hello guy,

I am about to take a trip to Baq and was planning on flight down and wanted to know what is the best time of the year to go?

I was planning on going at the first of the year ( Jan) somewhere near the 5th. Is there anything I should know around that time of the year. Also I will be using Jamie for the 1st 5 days and wanted to make as many contacts as I can. My thoughts are get to know a few out of the amount that l find interest in. Get their info and while I am back home weed through the 5 to see what works out.

My second question is how do you keep that info yo yourself or do the women assume that they are not the only one that I am interested in and that until a real connection is made I will still be speaking to other women that I met during my trip. It would be the same here home if I was using a dating site most women know they are not the only one just as the men do.

Last thing I would want is to get an mad email about how one woman talked to another only to learned they are talking to the same guy.

I'd get insurance on airfare, agency expenses etc. I never thought we'd be looking at putting off our September trip back in February and now we're not even considering the Dec-Jan holiday trip abroad we planned. Just too many intangibles still.

And for once, we're the worst 'suspects' among the world's nations for potentially carrying covid-19 abroad.

I know "Rangers Lead the Way" +1, but this is different!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 04:07:50 PM »
Hello guy,

Welcome! The women will know they're competing for you and most will have a boyfriend even though they're meeting you so no big deal. Jamie has good content on his website. Id also message Benjio. He used Jaime's multiple times. Also search this site it's a treasure chest of good trip reports even though we haven't had any in awhile...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 04:07:50 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 03:10:15 PM »
Hello guy,

Dont worry about that. A lot of these girls already have local boyfriends.

Right now, the women are really desperate, and you are in the drivers seat.

Also, get some girls on Cupid and Tinder as well.

You are just meeting women ..you are not married or in a commited relation with any of them.

You are scared of an email? They dont even use email anymore. Everybody uses Whatsapp.

Dont be scared, get a bunch of girls`contacts and dont worry about it.

As far as travel really complicated now, just starting with international flights with a bunch of restrictions.

January is along way off. I wouldnt buy tickets yet. A lt can happen-second wave, airport  shutdowns can be re-imposed-

Weather-wise, January is the best month to go.

Also-dont think about marriage or importing-just have fun.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 03:13:05 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 06:18:58 PM »

Dont worry about that. A lot of these girls already have local boyfriends.

Right now, the women are really desperate, and you are in the drivers seat.

Also, get some girls on Cupid and Tinder as well.

You are just meeting women ..you are not married or in a commited relation with any of them.

You are scared of an email? They dont even use email anymore. Everybody uses Whatsapp.

Dont be scared, get a bunch of girls`contacts and dont worry about it.

As far as travel really complicated now, just starting with international flights with a bunch of restrictions.

January is along way off. I wouldnt buy tickets yet. A lt can happen-second wave, airport  shutdowns can be re-imposed-

Weather-wise, January is the best month to go.

Also-dont think about marriage or importing-just have fun.

Good advice!!!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864