It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Greetings from southern California  (Read 7846 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Greetings from southern California
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 08:13:16 PM »
Shaky,

I live in San Diego also and you can't imagine the opportunities that are just across the border in Tijuana.
There are stunning women down there of all ages, sizes and economic situations.  Before you go off traveling to far off places like Panama and Brazil, I suggest some practice in your own back yard.

Since you have reasonable standards, and will date age appropriate women, you definitely can meet a nice girl right across the border, and go see her within 30 minutes from San Diego.  Also you could start with a sugar daddy relationship, and if you don't mind paying some college tuition (inexpensive) here and there you can be spending fun time with a smart mexican girl that will make you feel like a young guy again.

If you haven't been getting laid regularly, you should question all of your judgement at this point, and recognize your brain is not working correctly yet.  You need to get laid as soon as possible to get your brain working properly.

People are afraid of TJ because of the bad rep.  It's so much safer now because the cartels own alot of legitimate businesses, and want tourists to be safe.  They put the word out to not mess with the tourists.

So just to get started, you should park this side, walk across, taxi to the restaurant Villa Sevarios Fri. Sat. around happy  hour time, sit in the bar, eat something delicious and take in the scene.  Just get the feel of the place. There are very upscale areas in TJ that rival downtown San Diego.  Educated quality girls everywhere.   After, take the taxi back to the border and walk back across later in the evening.  Just see if you like it.  I ride my motorcycle down there, and I'm back across the border in no more then 10 minutes.

I've had lots of experience with Colombia, and also tried the Philippines.  Travel is such a pain in the ass, and I usually get sick during the trip.  Lately I've been keeping things just fun and staying close.

No need to wait, you can go have fun tonight.

Send me a message if you like for a few more details.

People pointing out excellent posts here is increasingly rare, but the above was a gem. Even if you don't live close to the border, the exchange rate is still pretty good for the USD, and you can have a lot of fun without going broke fast.  Of course the dollar's been on a good roll in Colombia for a while now too. It's also pretty good in other places, like in Ecuador, which uses the dollar as it's currency, but it goes further there.

I'm looking to quit my job, try retirement for a at least a bit. We're looking at the whole planet, searching for the places where our money will deliver the most fun and memorable sights for the buck.

Mexico, Colombia and Thailand look pretty good on the buckometer, but with all those hot babes thereabouts, I don't think my wife would even let go down to the hotel lobby alone, LOL. :o 8)
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Shaky

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Greetings from southern California
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 02:22:19 AM »
I thought I would post an update; I've really appreciated some of the helpful comments I've received in this thread and hope to get more. Also, I can't message other members until I post a little bit more, so this is the only way I can reach out right now.

A lot has happened since my original post:

• Correspondence with the two women from my first post ("Rio" and "Panama") has fallen off (not stopped, but considerably less frequent). I feel like I can reignite either of these relationships whenever I want, but I want to be more ready to travel when I do.
  • I've learned a fair amount of Spanish. I'm obviously nowhere near fluent, but my vocabulary has expanded greatly and I can both speak and understand a lot more than I could a few months ago.
  • I've been dating a (non-latina) woman I met here in San Diego. It's a non-exclusive relationship as she moved to the area for school and does not know if she will be here past this summer. This means I don't have as much time to fill and I'm getting laid on a regular basis.
  • My LatinAmericanCupid subscription has expired. I have 6 contacts from there with whom I am maintaining contact.

I also took a few trips to Tijuana, per some suggestions earlier in the thread; one was to meet a woman I found online and the other was with a friend who wanted to explore a local strip club. The date with the woman was OK, she might be a friend and someone to network with, but not a romantic thing. Tijuana has changed a lot since I had been there last (I used to go regularly prior to 9/11) and I look forward to going back. I'm going to start another thread on TJ to get more advice on that.

My current plan is to explore Tijuana options and get my work and finances together to make time for a LA trip, if I decide to make one.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300