It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: DreamConnections  (Read 7283 times)

Offline iambboy8012

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
DreamConnections
« on: November 28, 2017, 02:49:57 PM »
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask the experts, if any have used the agency Dream Connections or thoughts on the agency. I have read reviews on it, and the negative ones are old. I'm thinking about doing there June 2018 trip in Medellin.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: DreamConnections
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 09:24:12 PM »
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask the experts, if any have used the agency Dream Connections or thoughts on the agency. I have read reviews on it, and the negative ones are old. I'm thinking about doing there June 2018 trip in Medellin.

I have never heard of the agency until now.

Where did you read the reviews?
Seems like they just started going to Medellin.

Five grand for a meet and greet with women like this is not a good deal from where I'm sitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFFNYbi7VmU

But if you find these women to your liking.

And you clear 5k or more a week in the U.S than this might be a viable option.....but if you don't and can stay in Medellin for a month....then pocket the 5K and meet women by almost any other method and you will be miles ahead.

These guys only paid 15 hundred bucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmXJDKUWaC4

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:20:28 PM by Calipro »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 03:05:58 PM »
let me ask you this, what type of girl in Medellin, you think is going to be in one of these agencies now? maybe 8 years ago was a  good idea, but now?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 03:05:58 PM »

Offline iambboy8012

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 06:23:38 PM »
@Calipro thanks for the valuable links and info. Not clearing 5k a week yet, lol. I was planning on staying a month anyways my line of work I can work remotely.

@Mudd to be honest I don’t know what to expect at this agency. When I did Jaime’s agency met some good girls who I’m still in contact with today and pretty good friends with, none were my type though.

That’s why I ask the pros who have been down this path, good advice, and insight on making me think, rather then just blowing 5k.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 08:04:15 PM »
let me ask you this, what type of girl in Medellin, you think is going to be in one of these agencies now? maybe 8 years ago was a  good idea, but now?

Single mothers...women over 30 and women so poor that they are willing to leave their family friends and everything they have ever known just for the chance of a better life

The guys that use agencies are usually sex starved guys that would rather marry a woman that they can’t really comunícate with than deal with the feminist fat bitches in their own country

Might not be a match made in heaven but it’s better than nothing and it works out sometimes even for the long haul

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 08:56:59 PM »

These guys only paid 15 hundred bucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmXJDKUWaC4

That agency is AmoLatina. I'd be curious to hear what anybody on the site has to say about AmoLatina?

I have always read/heard they are a big time SCAM! 

Here is a quote from an online review of their services:
"Amolatina.com is not a normal dating site, but a mail-order-bride scam for Caucasian men in North America to believe they are connecting with their future wife in Central/South America. The site advertises access to gorgeous women all over Mexico, Columbia, Costa Rica, Panama and Brazil, however most customer reviews complain that every female contact on the site is merely a paid actor, if anything at all."

https://www.askmen.com/dating/online-dating-sites/amolatina-com-review.html

The video that CaliPro linked makes them look legitimate. It could be that their online profiles are ringers but they actually have legitimate meet ups/singles events in various cities? The ladies in the video don't look nearly as attractive as some of the ladies on their site.

Bottom line on AmoLatina is buyer be very, very skeptical. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:07:53 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 08:59:17 PM »
Never heard of Dream Connections but $5,000....to meet the girl of your dreams. F^&k that [snip]! Sounds like a scam.

Two things if you can spend one continuous month in Medellin: 1) I am very jealous and 2) you can do much better on your own.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:02:42 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 01:55:57 AM »
£5k !!!!!  WTF  That's daylight robbery!!!   

Unless you are a very wealthy man, it is not worth that amount.  The target market seems to be for very wealthy man. 

I do not believe this Davis couples are expert on Latin women.  Russian women, yes, but Latinas?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:02:30 AM by Gato4Astrid »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 11:49:17 AM »
I think you could do better just going down there and communicating with hand signals. How is your Spanish?

Offline iambboy8012

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 05:54:50 PM »
@utopicowboy, my Spanish is ok, I understand it well, just not confident in speaking it. I have a friend who’d be with me there, well actually she’s freedom there.

@everyone else I completely agree with the 5k, although I’m not wealthy or rich, I do have disposable income every month where I could just save it for 2 or 3 months and be ok. But @Mudd put it in terms I understood with his comparison. And I’m starting to see there isn’t a short cut to speed up meeting a Colombiana, so if I want one, I have to follow your guys foot steps, and just spend time down there, and emerge myself in there culture. Good thing my job allows me to work remotely!

Enough of that tangent, yes when I saw 5k I was like that’s real expensive to be put in a room full of women who you don’t know there true motives, and It would be so much cheaper to get and apartment for a month, which I was planning on doing that tour and then just getting and apartment for the rest of the month or maybe 2. But yea 5k is a whooper, even compared to Jaime’s to for 10 days.

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 12:59:11 PM »

The guys that use agencies are usually sex starved guys that would rather marry a woman that they can’t really comunícate with than deal with the feminist fat bitches in their own country

LOL!!    I used an agency in Cali in 2002 before meeting my wife through the internet in Peru one year later.   I was one who was not "sex starved" but what your saying is the truth.  While I was at the agency, I was listening to one guy talking to a woman using a translator. He told the woman that one of his requirements is that his future wife have sex with him at least seven times a day. 

The look on the translator's face and the woman's face was just classic.   

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 01:43:52 PM »

I was listening to one guy talking to a woman using a translator. He told the woman that one of his requirements is that his future wife have sex with him at least seven times a day. 

That guy was expecting too much when he made the trip.   "  Colombia = guarantee sex  "

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 03:03:29 PM »

LOL!!    I used an agency in Cali in 2002 before meeting my wife through the internet in Peru one year later.   I was one who was not "sex starved" but what your saying is the truth.  While I was at the agency, I was listening to one guy talking to a woman using a translator. He told the woman that one of his requirements is that his future wife have sex with him at least seven times a day. 

The look on the translator's face and the woman's face was just classic.

i remember one time a guy from south carolina was talking with a very nice girl in her late  20s and said " sorry but your  too dark, i cant take you back to my family"   :o [size=78%] [/size]

and this girl  looked at him and said " well then why did you want to meet me? "  what an idiot. >:(

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 03:03:29 PM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 04:08:56 PM »

i remember one time a guy from south carolina was talking with a very nice girl in her late  20s and said " sorry but your  too dark, i cant take you back to my family"   :o

and this girl  looked at him and said " well then why did you want to meet me? "  what an idiot. >:(

WTF lol

Offline iambboy8012

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 04:31:07 PM »
Lmao, yea I’m not sex starved, I get it here in So. Cal. I think I ultimately just want a Colombian wife, but listening to you guys, made the picture more clear. There isn’t an easy way, and ultimately with the agencies yes you meet women, but how much quicker is it? Starting to look at the cost to benefit ratio of using say a agency like this.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »
Lmao, yea I’m not sex starved, I get it here in So. Cal. I think I ultimately just want a Colombian wife, but listening to you guys, made the picture more clear. There isn’t an easy way, and ultimately with the agencies yes you meet women, but how much quicker is it? Starting to look at the cost to benefit ratio of using say a agency like this.

There is nothing wrong with using an agency. Of course, it is key to research/vet the agency before you potentially waste time and money.

I've used a few and while I didn't meet Ms. Right...it was worth a shot. Plenty of guys on P.L. have met their wives that way.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 09:42:41 AM »
That agency is AmoLatina. I'd be curious to hear what anybody on the site has to say about AmoLatina?

I have always read/heard they are a big time SCAM! 

Here is a quote from an online review of their services:
"Amolatina.com is not a normal dating site, but a mail-order-bride scam for Caucasian men in North America to believe they are connecting with their future wife in Central/South America. The site advertises access to gorgeous women all over Mexico, Columbia, Costa Rica, Panama and Brazil, however most customer reviews complain that every female contact on the site is merely a paid actor, if anything at all."

https://www.askmen.com/dating/online-dating-sites/amolatina-com-review.html

The video that CaliPro linked makes them look legitimate. It could be that their online profiles are ringers but they actually have legitimate meet ups/singles events in various cities? The ladies in the video don't look nearly as attractive as some of the ladies on their site.

Bottom line on AmoLatina is buyer be very, very skeptical.

I have a friend who used to be an administrator for a small agency in Medellin which  had links with AmoLatina.

Basically  they shared the same girls.

I told hee fro what I could see, most of the girls were prepagos and golddiggers or both.

She said " no actually there are some really good wholesome girls in the agency..but the gringos always seem.to.pick the Putas"

So maybe they feature these type of girls because of "market demand"? Gotta supply what the market wants.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 05:50:11 PM »
I have a friend who used to be an administrator for a small agency in Medellin which  had links with AmoLatina.

Basically  they shared the same girls.

I told hee fro what I could see, most of the girls were prepagos and golddiggers or both.

She said " no actually there are some really good wholesome girls in the agency..but the gringos always seem.to.pick the Putas"

So maybe they feature these type of girls because of "market demand"? Gotta supply what the market wants.

People always talk about putas like there is something wrong with that. I am certain that a guy who patronizes putas his whole life will come out ahead dollarwise than someone who gets married. There's a reason they say if it flies, floats or f***s, it's better to rent than buy!

Offline iambboy8012

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »

People always talk about putas like there is something wrong with that. I am certain that a guy who patronizes putas his whole life will come out ahead dollarwise than someone who gets married. There's a reason they say if it flies, floats or f***s, it's better to rent than buy!

:D Hahahaha, I have never heard that saying, but it makes a lot of sense.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 07:47:03 PM »
Some of you guys say "putas" like they're a bad thing....

Never screwed one, but while on extended stay in hotels a number of times, got to know a bunch. Fun bunch of gals, just trying to get by. They tried to get me to pay initially, but after a while they knew I wasn't buying and our "relationship" changed. Learned about the area, had a lot of great laughs and turned down some freebies.

But they were just as human and OK to me as any waitresses or other service sector providers.

Not saying I'm remotely like Jesus, but he sat and ate with the prostitutes too. It was the bankers he didn't like.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 01:46:01 AM »
Some of you guys say "putas" like they're a bad thing....

Never screwed one,

How would you know for sure if you never screwed one.

If they like you....they aren't going to charge you....especially if they are interested in a serious relationship with you.

So either the number of putas in Colombia is increasing rapidly year after year or I'm getting older. jajaja

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 05:08:38 AM »

How would you know for sure if you never screwed one.

If they like you....they aren't going to charge you....especially if they are interested in a serious relationship with you.

So either the number of putas in Colombia is increasing rapidly year after year or I'm getting older. jajaja

Because outside of people I have to work with, I don't judge people by how well  they do their jobs.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »
There's a reason they say" if it flies, floats or f***s, it's better to rent than buy!"

lot of truth to that lol.   now days, unless your planning on having kids and want two parents in the  picture, their is no reason to get married now. just too much of a financial risk.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 06:40:42 PM »

lot of truth to that lol.   now days, unless your planning on having kids and want two parents in the  picture, their is no reason to get married now. just too much of a financial risk.

Kids or not, there's less and less reason to get married. The Americas are just catching up with other 1st world nations that realize this. We still do weddings and obviously marriage for family and religious pressure as much as anything.

Of course if you really want a babe from a second or third world country to live with you and fate and fortune forces you to stay in the USA, immigration, USCIS, forces that route--'marriage...'

But it is increasingly becoming a dinosaur. World wide, people, if they DO marry, are waiting longer and having fewer kids. In a number of 1st world nations, more diapers are sold to the elderly than to babies.

Then there aren't enough young people, not for reproduction,  (look at the native birthrate for Japan, some Eastern,  Western European nations) not for factory or service sector workers.

So they bring in refugees and other 3rd world immigrants to do the work the few young natives don't want to do anyways.

Typically that backfires, as nationalism and racism sets in.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2017, 06:25:30 AM »
You dont have to worry about Putas in Colombia.

What you have to worry about is Brujas.

A GIrl who practices black majic takes a bit of your semen, does some ritual with it or burries it with a corpse in a crypt and shes got you hooked for life.

Her own little Beta Boy at her beck and call, until you find some white magic witch to perform a counter-spell and get you out of the mess.

Well..so my Colombian friends tell.me anyway..LOL
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:27:34 AM by Elexpatriado »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128