It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Breast Implants  (Read 17371 times)

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Breast Implants
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 05:35:55 AM »
Just about every woman from Colombia I have talked to on a real personal level has admitted to me that she got Implants because of low self esteem brought on by abusive men always trying to control them,telling them that they could not find a man and are lucky to have him, ect. So, it is not a rare thing that these women try to look better for themselves so that a man cannot try to beat them down anymore. And to some extent it is a :KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES" type mentality as well. There is so much pressure to be perfect in the Colombian and even more so in the Venezuelan society, that it  consumes these women more then anything else.I can take them or leave them and have no preference really . We have a saying here in the south " IF MAMA AIN'T HAPPY, THEN NOBODY'S HAPPY " So, whatever floats her boat as long as I am not footing the tab for those suckers, er , puppies, er, well, you guys get the jist .

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline markanthony7

• Opted-Out
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 07:55:41 AM »
What I have studied and learned about Colombian women in general is that they are fanatics when it comes to their physical appearance, they almost make it a criteria and their central objective in life to have a sexy appearance, countless times I have taken young ladies to dinner and they refuse to eat bread , potatoes and anything fatting, its as almost as if there is a competion. Their life and opportunity to have a relationship depends on their physical appearance and ability to maintain one, they love clothing and blouse or jeans that enhance or argument their curvatures and breast, perhaps because the competition for men is so fierce but I agree they are very self conscious about their physical appearance especially when it comes to breast and curvatures and tiny waist line. Also it is to my understanding thet Medillin is the breast capital of world, they have the best cosmetic surgeons in the world and inexpensive about $700 , thats $350 a tit
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:02:49 AM by markanthony7 »

Offline soltero

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 08:24:31 AM »
Their life and opportunity to have a relationship depends on their physical appearance and ability to maintain one...

I have been reading this thread, and one thing that kept jumping into my thoughts as I was following the posts, is that I wasn't sure exactly what country guys were talking about. It seems like Ruso is coming from perhaps a Colombian perspective, and most others are coming from an American one. I am an "ass man" myself, so breasts are a nice bonus, but not all that important to me, but in Colombia, whether or not a girl eats may depend on the size of her tits. It is not the same as here, and you really have to take those differences into consideration when placing judgement. If we are talking about here in America, then I agree with Ray and company. If we are talking about Colombia, then I would have to agree with El Ruso.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 09:50:15 AM by soltero »
Live as if you will die tomorrow, Plan as if you will live forever...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 08:24:31 AM »

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 01:00:34 PM »
Just about every woman from Colombia I have talked to on a real personal level has admitted to me that she got Implants because of low self esteem brought on by abusive men always trying to control them,telling them that they could not find a man and are lucky to have him, ect. So, it is not a rare thing that these women try to look better for themselves so that a man cannot try to beat them down anymore.

Aha, now we're getting to the main point. Is a woman who has low self esteem because of abusive men were able to convince them that they were worthless without big tits, so were convinced to go through the expense and risk of an elective medical procedure, the kind of woman you want to marry? It isn't the kind I want to. This is not about breast size or looking good. It IS about self esteem.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 01:02:28 PM by Jeff S »

Offline bad40

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 03:05:26 PM »
colombia is unique in one respect; women of every look and design. if you're an ass man, cartagena/baranquilla/medellin; if you're a breast man, medellin; if you want elegance and sophistication, bogota; if you want spicy. cali. genetically colombian women don't have large breasts. in a market that is this competitive with women vying for attention, breasts represent one way to better compete with other women for the attention of men. i visit medellin regularly and for the most part, it is assumed that large breasts are fake. no stigma attached in this culture; either they have worked for them themselves or found a man to pay for them.

i dont't know about other colombian cities but there are only three types of women in medellin, those who have purchased breasts already, those that want to buy breasts and those that are too young or too old to care.

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2007, 03:27:32 PM »
What I have studied and learned about Colombian women in general is that they are fanatics when it comes to their physical appearance, they almost make it a criteria and their central objective in life to have a sexy appearance, countless times I have taken young ladies to dinner and they refuse to eat bread , potatoes and anything fatting, its as almost as if there is a competion. Their life and opportunity to have a relationship depends on their physical appearance and ability to maintain one, they love clothing and blouse or jeans that enhance or argument their curvatures and breast, perhaps because the competition for men is so fierce but I agree they are very self conscious about their physical appearance especially when it comes to breast and curvatures and tiny waist line. Also it is to my understanding thet Medillin is the breast capital of world, they have the best cosmetic surgeons in the world and inexpensive about $700 , thats $350 a tit

Ray,

I don't know where you heard in Medellin top doctors are asking $700 for implants? Probably ones with no degrees as the implant itself must cost more than that! If you know the name of these doctors,perhaps I could start a business being middleman for gringas who want top notch breast jobs . I charge $2,500. Pay the doctor his $700 and keep the difference. jajaja

Offline el_ruso

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2007, 09:27:19 PM »
This argument has sidetracked a bit.  When I replied, it was about the reasons why a colombiana might want to get a breast job.  And then somehow some guys started arguing whether they like big tits or not, or whether or not she should have gotten education instead.

As far as the woman's body is concerned, I look first at ass and hips anyway, and if the girl has nice breasts to add to them, it's even better.  I think everyone would prefer a woman with large natural breasts, me including.  I am not sure if a girl with small breasts looks better than a girl with implants, either would not be ideal.  But I am amazed at how easy some guys condemn women for getting those implants or other surgery.  Colombian women indeed are very competitive when it comes to their appearance, and the product of that is how they dress and look.  Ray condemns it as "vain".  For me it is actually a major plus, because I want a woman who cares about her appearance.  Sometimes indeed they take this obsession too far, but getting implants is hardly more different than getting tan, or waxing, or braces for teeth, etc, except that it is more expensive and Ray does not approve of them.

I don't think anyone is specifically looking for a woman with implants, but it is silly to discount those women automatically since there are so many.  And it is indeed ridiculous and cruel to pass judgment on women who got those implants to give them an edge in finding a guy.  Education is usually not an edge in finding a guy, and absolutely so in Colombia.

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2007, 12:45:21 AM »

Ray,

I don't know where you heard in Medellin top doctors are asking $700 for implants?

And I have no idea where you heard me say that because I didn't.   

Offline Ray

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2007, 02:01:43 AM »
This argument has sidetracked a bit.  When I replied, it was about the reasons why a colombiana might want to get a breast job.  And then somehow some guys started arguing whether they like big tits or not, or whether or not she should have gotten education instead.

As far as the woman's body is concerned, I look first at ass and hips anyway, and if the girl has nice breasts to add to them, it's even better.  I think everyone would prefer a woman with large natural breasts, me including.  I am not sure if a girl with small breasts looks better than a girl with implants, either would not be ideal.  But I am amazed at how easy some guys condemn women for getting those implants or other surgery.  Colombian women indeed are very competitive when it comes to their appearance, and the product of that is how they dress and look.  Ray condemns it as "vain".  For me it is actually a major plus, because I want a woman who cares about her appearance.  Sometimes indeed they take this obsession too far, but getting implants is hardly more different than getting tan, or waxing, or braces for teeth, etc, except that it is more expensive and Ray does not approve of them.

I don't think anyone is specifically looking for a woman with implants, but it is silly to discount those women automatically since there are so many.  And it is indeed ridiculous and cruel to pass judgment on women who got those implants to give them an edge in finding a guy.  Education is usually not an edge in finding a guy, and absolutely so in Colombia.

ruso, I think you’re the one who got sidetracked a bit.  :D

If you are going to quote me, please try to get it right. I never used the word “vain”.  ???

You think it is silly to discount women who stuff their tits with silicone (or saline, or titanium(?)). Some of us think it’s silly to appreciate fake women with fake body parts. We aren’t “condemning” anyone, just rejecting them because of our own personal preferences. To each his own…

Why are you so concerned and amazed that I personally don’t approve of implants when they are done solely to attract men? So you like fake tits and I don’t. Learn to live with it.

Ruso, please stop with this silly nonsense that those of us who do not prefer breast implants are somehow “ridiculous and cruel”. To proclaim that anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinions is “ridiculous and cruel” is just plan ridiculous…

Good luck lady!

Offline markanthony7

• Opted-Out
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2007, 07:18:19 AM »
1. Me myself I am a booty and leg man, my girlfriend has very small breast, I always tease her and call them "mi pequaneno manis" or "my little peanuts", she related to me her desire for breast implants but I explained that I am not overly concerned about the size of her breast, I hate to stereotype but I explain to her that in America African American men appreciate or have a fetish for women "con grande trassero" or a Jenifer Lopez curvaceous shape. Now what she does have is some "junk in the trunk". I mean her booty is the answer to world hunger!, so in respect I am like Soletro when it comes to personal taste and preferences about womens physical attributes. Again I hate to type cast but I have notice and I will stand corrected if everyone disagrees but in "general" , I have had white men relate to me that they appreciate women that are skinny but with big breast but I say that with caution because I don't like stereotyping and I am open to rebuke or correction on this issue but in my liefs experience and communication with white friends in general this is what I remember related most to me, also as an agency owner when I ask the question what qualities or preferences do you prefer in a prototype of a young lady they usually disclose to me that their personal preference is for petite women with large breast but what ever size they are you should love cherish them the good book says; PROVERBS 5:18-19, "Let thy fountains be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breast satisfy thee at all times and be thou ravished always with her love".

2. Now earlier someone made a conjecture that Amor De Cartagena has women that have breast implantation's and as the manager, I have too take these allegations very serious, so what I propose to this forum, is that me and some of our loyal board members form a "breast implantation integrity to committee", we will then all go to Cartagena and conduct an extensive "hands on investigation", of course the scope and objective of this empirical investigation is in the best interest of unsuspecting customers and will help us to eliminate fraudulence in our agency. Those women found to have falsies must include this in their profile and have a "plastic tit" stamp placed over their photo and be moved to the back of the galleries, I am an agency owner that firmly believes in taking aggressive action in a situation and dilemma with this magnitude of concern and importance!

Offline sean126

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2007, 07:51:21 AM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D

Offline RJS

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2007, 10:18:45 AM »
Question: All this talk about colombia, but what about other LA countries? Do women in Peru have the same obession with beauty and looking good for their man, not only when they're looking, but after they're married as well?

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »
And I have no idea where you heard me say that because I didn't.   

Oops sorry Ray,  It was Mark Anthony. Where he gets his info from I wonder? mark Anthony, you gotta stop listening to what these girls tell you. Top docs there cost much  less than here, but much more than $700 for implants,unless they are getting the implants for free and that's still very low for a really good doctor. the girls just don't want to let you know they spend 6 months salary on their boobs. Also that means all their salary. No food,roof over their heads or anything. That is of course unless they got some guy to pay for them which brings about a great point. If you don't care about breast implants and SHE still wants them, why are you gulluible enough to pay for them anyway so the next guy gets to enjoy them?

Unless a woman's breast is really messed up through childbirth or whatever she is smareter to stay natural because her health should matter to her too.

I mean they have pec implants,arm implants,dikk implants,butt implants for men too. But damn,what sort of women would appreciate that sort of vanity in her guy? Women love men who look strong and can protect them, but that's going overboard . Do it naturally. People are getting totally ridiculous with the surgeries and are risking their lives to look good.

I bet many latinas after being objectified by men in this way have a bit of resentment towards men. Probably why they expect men to pay for everything.I mean to have to mutilate your body in order to compete in a society where men will cheat on you anyway  no matter how much you are willing to suffer for beauty must take its toll mentally. To boot the men are not shy about lowering the women's self esteem by picking out your body parts,or openly admiring other women's body parts. False self esteem is aquired not by using your brains, but by what you can attract with your body.  Unfortunately, many of these women have no choice but to use their bodies to compete for economic security. But unfortunately, these women always lose out in the end because most of the guys who can take care of them economically will dissapear one day for a newer ,younger model.So they end up 40 and alone, but with kids they need to support,so they usually end up living at home with parents to help raise the kids ,unless she is very lucky and has a good job.

I've even noticed latinos will compliment a little 3 year old and use the word "sexy" in describing her or whistle when they see her in a cute outfit. Some things about the latin culture freak me out. They even have versions of high heels and short skirts for these kids so they can look like mom. Sometimes in Miami I will see a little girl walking around with her parents looking like a small adult with low rise pants and short shirt. It starts when they are little.

I do believe however Peru,Chile are much more conservative.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 11:42:40 AM by blockbuster »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »

Offline markanthony7

• Opted-Out
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2007, 11:27:17 AM »
Remember were taliking Colombia, this forum always discusses men traveling to Colombia seeking romance and dating beautiful women but what I discovered more than anything, is that people travel to Colombia for all sorts of medical and dental issues because the cost is so much less than the counter part American, trust me when I say this, I am also considering placing health forum on my new website, with a list of doctors and dentist for a variety of medical procedures, I can ask my local friends again but this was the going rate the last time I discussed it, I have a good doctor friend I can ask about cost, I had a good friend from Los Angeles that got lypo suction for a fraction of the cost in America, its real cheap!

Offline el_ruso

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2007, 06:08:26 PM »
Ray,

I apologized if I misquoted you, which was not my intention.  I was referring to what was said by Jeff, and since the gist of yours and his posts were similar, I got you guys confused.  I apologize.

I have no issue with you not liking breast implants.  I never said that I particularly like them.  I did say that I don't mind them, and inasmuch as they are subpar to the real ones, they are in many cases an improvement for women with not tits at all.  But again that is my opinion, and I don't insist everyone shares it.

What I did object to, was condemning women who get those implants, or laughing at them etc, when all they do is obtain a cosmetic procedure which in their opinion improves upon their natural looks.

Further, why is it wrong per se for a woman to do something 'just to attract men'?  (or for a guy to do something 'just to attract women')? 

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2007, 06:43:47 PM »
You're right, it was me that used the term "vanity."

Further, why is it wrong per se for a woman to do something 'just to attract men'?  (or for a guy to do something 'just to attract women')?

Again you miss the point completely. As I have said repeatedly, there is nothing wrong with a woman using any kind of bait she wishes. If a she want's double Ds, a bolt in her tongue, pink hair, nipple rings, tatoos of swastikas, or any other body ornamentation - it's fine with me.

There is a waitress in a local combo breakfast place & bar on Pacific Coast Highway near my house who always wears incredibly low rise jeans and short tops that barely cover her breasts. Tatooed on her lower abdomen are wildly colored flames emitting from the bottom of the lower abdomem She displays it proudly (actually I think she used to be an exotic dancer.) Does it attract men, you betcha. All linds of scruffy guys park their harley's outside and slowly eat their steak and eggs while they suck down bloody marys and chat with her trying to get her attention. She makes all sorts of money in tips, I'm certain. Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely not.

The point I have been trying to make - is that if a woman wants to attract ME, she better not have tatooed flames coming out of her crotch showing the world that she's incredibly hot "down there." She also better not have an overstuffed, rock hard bolt-on chest. These are not qualities that make good wife material for me. If you like it, fine, go for it.

What I did object to, was condemning women who get those implants, or laughing at them

I certainly don't run up to these women and say, "neaner, neaner, neaner, you got plastic titties," and run away laughing. What I said was:

It takes a lot of will power to not burst out laughing when I see them strutting their stuff.

Who condemned them? Go ahead and quote comments where either Ray or I CONDEMNED them. What, do we suddenly have police powers to toss them in jail or decide on the fate of their souls? Who are YOU to object about what I think?  I could care less that some anonomous poster on the internet objects to me thinking extensive plastic surgery chasing some physical standard of beauty is stupid, and that the person doing it is shallow and vain.

Offline Ray

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2007, 06:59:08 PM »

Offline markanthony7

• Opted-Out
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2007, 10:32:54 AM »
BLOCK buster, I don't think I was stating that it was advantageous or a disadvantage to have plastic or cosmetic surgery, I was referencing the objective behind why they do it, I stated my girl friends breast were not large and it did not matter to me, she was self concious about her appearance, I told her I love her and her little peanuts! I agree with some things you are relating too but it is an individual choice, everyones diffrent, example I am starting to thin on the top of my head, I am not bald but I am going to have hair restoration done in another month, you cant fault a person if this elevates their self esteem, to each his own

Offline BogotaJim

• Commercial Member
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2007, 07:49:46 PM »
Hey Mark ! I almost chocked when you declared that breast implants can be had in Colombia for $700 .  I have 5 plastic surgeons in Bogota who do these surguries for my clients and my cost is about $2000 (www.medical-tourism-colombia.com ).  Only a butcher with no medical license would perform this surgery for $700- you will lose credibility when you give out such inaccurate information.

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2007, 08:28:23 PM »
 I think Mark just repeats what the girls tell him because he trust them. Regardless $2,000 is a pretty high price for women who hardly earn much or even have a job.

Offline markanthony7

• Opted-Out
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2007, 06:57:28 AM »
I do have a friend in Cartagena that is a surgeon I will consult with him, also I would like to elaborate a little more on the price of medical surgeries and medical procedures in Colombia in comparison to America there is a vast disparity because the economy is so poor, I have a doctor friend that quit his practice and does rentals now because there just is no money in this profession like their counter part American doctors, most Colombians don't have insurance because it is a two tier society, we cry about our insurance situation in America, believe me you don't know the have of it!, you go to Colombia and you will have some thing to cry about!, I have friends that are teachers and they have not been paid for months!, so the economically low prices with regard to everything is the financial incentive that compels us to go to these countries to live and take advantage of the lower economy, I mean you are talking to a a person that bought an Ocean view, beach front property for $15,000! go figure
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 07:57:52 AM by markanthony7 »

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2007, 07:26:22 AM »
Hey Mark ! I almost chocked when you declared that breast implants can be had in Colombia for $700 .  I have 5 plastic surgeons in Bogota who do these surguries for my clients and my cost is about $2000 (www.medical-tourism-colombia.com ).  Only a butcher with no medical license would perform this surgery for $700- you will lose credibility when you give out such inaccurate information.

...Mark is right Jim,....Mark's key executive, Luis will do breast implants for $700!.....not sure about the moneyback guarantee, however. 

DayTrader

Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Offline RJS

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2007, 09:35:01 AM »
That's just wrong, DT.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2007, 09:35:01 AM »

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2007, 10:06:46 AM »
That's just wrong, DT.

yo RJS, it's a joke   :D     [sigh]

DayTrader
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Offline RJS

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2007, 11:34:35 AM »
i know but it was gross. =/

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr