Forum > Latin -> General discussion

pan de bono aka whomestrong has passed away after a long battle.

<< < (22/22)

singlefather no more:

pontiac,

You sent the picture to Steve who received it I understand. That is nice for all to have a pic.

This is disgusting the whining in this thread about a picture of John in whomestrong thread.

For your information the gentleman you are getting mad at has kept in touch with John and posted on more then 4 sites about John. He never took credit for your picture being posted on another site which you sent the picture too.

If you have a beef about him taking credit on another site then contact that site admin by PM. Just like this should have been handled on PM here also.

You should be ashamed of yourself Pontiac by your actions in this thread.

If you continue this tirade , I will ask PL Admin to delete all these posts including mine that have nothing to do with John passing on.

lite sweet dude:
We were polar opposites politically. But at the end of the day, we're all humans and it's terrible news to hear of his passing.
Godspeed & RIP Pan de bono.

lswote:
I am very sorry to hear of his death.  His postings with his struggles with the cancer and all the little issues he had to deal with like clogged IVs and not being able to eat was so easy to relate to.  Simple things we can all understand.  Also his loneliness in dealing with this disease pretty much by his self was very poignant.

In reading his obituary I saw his age was 61 when he died.  I never read any of his postings in any other threads he contributed to other than this one, so I didn’t know any details of his life and for some reason I thought he was a young man in his late 20s or early 30s.  I didn’t realize he was 61.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version