It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Best City in Colombia for Meeting Ladies in Public Places?  (Read 20520 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Best City in Colombia for Meeting Ladies in Public Places?
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2018, 11:39:39 PM »

Oh yes..I am saying that..these foreign.women (no.matter what age) are all after you guys for money in my case it is for my sexy body..

Who says you need a sexy body. jajaja
This lovely couple has a love child.
You don't have to be a gringo to date up.
Old colombianos wrote the book on banging young hot chicks.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:54:32 AM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2018, 07:10:52 AM »

Who says you need a sexy body. jajaja
This lovely couple has a love child.
You don't have to be a gringo to date up.
Old colombianos wrote the book on banging young hot chicks.

You know I am just bringing levity to this heavy topic dont you?
Shouldnt take life so seriously...maybe you dont... maybe I am talking to myself

Where do you dig all these fotos and other stuff up anyway..LOL

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 07:13:48 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2018, 07:24:56 AM »

When Expat gets dumped by his 19 year old he will be back to bad mouthing them again. Cara de puta and the whole nine yards. jajaja

No when it ends , for whatever reason, cant use that excuse...she has a very innocent face and demeanor.. (not like the last one).. I wont be posting her picture , because you will be giving her a "5" or something on your own warped (or subjective maybe a better word)  standards (and you say I have bad opinion of Colombianas)..even though people have reportedly told me she is very pretty. And also I dont like bringing personal stuff up here. I have let this blow out of proportion, and it has already come back to bite me on another site. Lot of people with their own issues out there.

When it ends, I may winge and complain and be all hurt, , but will just resolve and go on to say "next".

For now I only have the best intentions and hopes.

I should definitely  stop with the "Cara de Puta" labels though

cheers

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2018, 07:24:56 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2018, 07:26:49 AM »
Where is Hector to get this thread back "On Topic"

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2018, 08:48:49 PM »
elex said:
Where is Hector to get this thread back "On Topic"
I would but I am still recovering from getting my laptop stolen last week in Bogota!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2018, 06:36:53 AM »
elex said:I would but I am still recovering from getting my laptop stolen last week in Bogota!

Ouch... How'd that go down??
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2018, 08:39:06 AM »
Robert angel said:
Ouch... How'd that go down??
It went down from me being tired and inattentive after a 5.5 hour delayed flight from Dulles to Bogota. I refer to it as the 'pump fake'. I got into the shuttle bus with my computer bag, which contained my glasses, necessary meds, car keys/house keys and Bose Earbuds. When a man goes to the driver and calls me out to inspect my bag. While I am distracted at the rear of the shuttlebus, the man's female accomplice goes into the van and snatches my computer bag and takes off for the airport. The man departs, me I am confused and tired from the flight as to what happened. The pair re-enter the airport and come out another door into a waiting taxi. It was all caught on camera but they must have strategically selected the placement of the taxi because even with the license numbers all over the taxi, they were unable to identify it. Fortunately, I had trip insurance. So now I wait and see how much I have to play tug-o-war with the insurance company to try to recover any losses. Usually I have my wallet and passport in my bag. This time I had those important things on my person. So I look at it as a close call and a warning!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:40:52 AM by Wildstubby »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2018, 10:13:54 AM »
Robert angel said:It went down from me being tired and inattentive after a 5.5 hour delayed flight from Dulles to Bogota. I refer to it as the 'pump fake'. I got into the shuttle bus with my computer bag, which contained my glasses, necessary meds, car keys/house keys and Bose Earbuds. When a man goes to the driver and calls me out to inspect my bag. While I am distracted at the rear of the shuttlebus, the man's female accomplice goes into the van and snatches my computer bag and takes off for the airport. The man departs, me I am confused and tired from the flight as to what happened. The pair re-enter the airport and come out another door into a waiting taxi. It was all caught on camera but they must have strategically selected the placement of the taxi because even with the license numbers all over the taxi, they were unable to identify it. Fortunately, I had trip insurance. So now I wait and see how much I have to play tug-o-war with the insurance company to try to recover any losses. Usually I have my wallet and passport in my bag. This time I had those important things on my person. So I look at it as a close call and a warning!

My grandmother had vivdeo ccmera stolen at the airport  and her home owners  insurance cover the loss

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2018, 12:20:31 PM »
Robert angel said:It went down from me being tired and inattentive after a 5.5 hour delayed flight from Dulles to Bogota. I refer to it as the 'pump fake'. I got into the shuttle bus with my computer bag, which contained my glasses, necessary meds, car keys/house keys and Bose Earbuds. When a man goes to the driver and calls me out to inspect my bag. While I am distracted at the rear of the shuttlebus, the man's female accomplice goes into the van and snatches my computer bag and takes off for the airport. The man departs, me I am confused and tired from the flight as to what happened. The pair re-enter the airport and come out another door into a waiting taxi. It was all caught on camera but they must have strategically selected the placement of the taxi because even with the license numbers all over the taxi, they were unable to identify it. Fortunately, I had trip insurance. So now I wait and see how much I have to play tug-o-war with the insurance company to try to recover any losses. Usually I have my wallet and passport in my bag. This time I had those important things on my person. So I look at it as a close call and a warning!

I dont  know why this has never happened to me.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2018, 03:34:49 PM »
It must be that cloaking device that you engage! Or it could be the deodorant, (or lack there of) you are wearing!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2018, 04:15:36 PM »
I have taken that shuttle at least 50.times..

And I know niave chicas who got robbed in the transmillenio in Bogota who have have taken it countless times wo incident.

Guess there is cara de puta and then there is cara de bobo

Sorry Wild for being so blunt.you are an adult..You obviously did something or acted in some way you were an.obvious victim..dando papaya..

Maybe your head is swivelling
too.much you are too.preocupied to take care of your things..or maybe too many bags..two maximum..one in each hand..always have your hands on both..think.like they taught you in the navy..

Or maybe it was an honest mistake

Please dont take my harsh anaysis of the situation based on personal exoerience and sarcasm  too personally. I am sure you have been through worse hazing in the Navy.

But it appears as if you have not gotten a lot of foreign travel experience in the navy.

Anyway you will.learn..

We all are always learning, until we are on our last breath.Myself included (But Calipro.is all.knowing..ja ja)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:45:49 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2018, 04:20:39 PM »
I dont  know why this has never happened to me.

Yet.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2018, 04:38:09 PM »
Yet.

Maybe when I am 80 and senile..

Or maybe more linely I will.get killed in a crash in a Taxi x
Coming from the.airport

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2018, 04:38:09 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2018, 05:07:05 PM »
Maybe when I am 80 and senile..

Or maybe more linely I will.get killed in a crash in a Taxi x
Coming from the.airport

Geeze---It's not like we can't change our minds, but whether it's women, this latest topic--really anything here - -your expressed viewpoint blows every which way but straight.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2018, 05:07:30 PM »
Elex said:
Sorry Wild for being so blunt.you are an adult..You obviously did something or acted in some way you were an.obvious victim..dando papaya..

Maybe your head is swivelling
too.much you are too.preocupied to take care of your things..or maybe too many bags..two maximum..one in each hand..always have your hands on both..think.like they taught you in the navy..

Or maybe it was an honest mistake

Please dont take my harsh anaysis of the situation based on personal exoerience and sarcasm  too personally. I am sure you have been through worse hazing in the Navy.

But it appears as if you have not gotten a lot of foreign travel experience in the navy.
I said on the outset that I was tired and inattentive. I guess I didn't make that clear enough. Of course I seem to remember that you dodged a bullet recently. Several of them to be exact!

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2018, 05:09:47 PM »
Robert angel said:
Geeze---It's not like we can't change our minds, but whether it's women, this latest topic--really anything here - -your expressed viewpoint blows every which way but straight.
Thank you for verifying that for me! I thought I was the only one who noticed!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2018, 08:52:26 PM »
I said on the outset that I was tired and inattentive.

Sorry to hear this happened to you. That is GREAT that you purchased trip insurance!

In 2015 I took a trip to Nicaragua and nearly lost my passport the morning I was flying back to the U.S.A.

I was in a cab heading to the airport in Managua and during the cab ride I checked to make sure I had all the key items: passport, wallet/credit cards, phone, flight info, etc.  Somehow I dropped the passport as I was getting out of the cab (without knowing it). A few minutes after my cab left I realized I didn't have my passport anymore.

Luckily it was a "hotel cab" so the security at the airport called my hotel and the cab driver came back to the airport in 5 or 10 minutes with my passport! It had fallen to the floor of the cab.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2018, 06:40:39 AM »
Sorry to hear this happened to you. That is GREAT that you purchased trip insurance!

In 2015 I took a trip to Nicaragua and nearly lost my passport the morning I was flying back to the U.S.A.

I was in a cab heading to the airport in Managua and during the cab ride I checked to make sure I had all the key items: passport, wallet/credit cards, phone, flight info, etc.  Somehow I dropped the passport as I was getting out of the cab (without knowing it). A few minutes after my cab left I realized I didn't have my passport anymore.

Luckily it was a "hotel cab" so the security at the airport called my hotel and the cab driver came back to the airport in 5 or 10 minutes with my passport! It had fallen to the floor of the cab.

I need to reexamine what safety measures my credit cards, homeowners insurance and airlines offer or for a fee, can extend.

It's even more important as I've been lucky so far and nothing lasts forever. Plus, we're planning trips where while we try and allow a couple of hours of layover between international destinations, when you're talking about several nations, inexplicable stuff happens. Besides, you're often stressed, tired or sometimes hyped up--things aren't natural.

I don't have to pay $425 a year hurricane insurance, and like when I've paid for travel insurance in the past and not needed it, I groan a bit. However, we're wayyy overdue for a bad hurricane.

And one hurricane can wipe my house away and regular homeowner's covers very little.

I'm paying for a vacation that involves several cities, each several hours apart, different nations, etc. Just one link gone bad can spoil the whole thing.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2018, 07:53:48 AM »
Robert angel said:
I need to reexamine what safety measures my credit cards, homeowners insurance and airlines offer or for a fee, can extend.

It's even more important as I've been lucky so far and nothing lasts forever. Plus, we're planning trips where while we try and allow a couple of hours of layover between international destinations, when you're talking about several nations, inexplicable stuff happens. Besides, you're often stressed, tired or sometimes hyped up--things aren't natural.

I don't have to pay $425 a year hurricane insurance, and like when I've paid for travel insurance in the past and not needed it, I groan a bit. However, we're wayyy overdue for a bad hurricane.

And one hurricane can wipe my house away and regular homeowner's covers very little.

I'm paying for a vacation that involves several cities, each several hours apart, different nations, etc. Just one link gone bad can spoil the whole thing.
I was unaware that homeowner's insurance was tied into traveling until my agent issued me the forms. It looks with everything that my losses are going to be almost $2000. And that is not including software and  data lost. Somethings you just can't replace. I opted for travel insurance ever since I began to travel abroad, (ok to Colombia). It is a pretty comprehensive plan that will cover your trip, lets say if you get sick or injured before you leave and have to cancel. It also has upto $500,000 of medical insurance. I thought I was going to have to use it my first time out. I was dining with a girlfriend in Cartagena at an outdoor restaurant. The sun was going down, the breeze was fresh and removed quite a bit of the heat from the day, a solo artist at the restaurant singing mellow songs. Perfect conditions. When I got up to leave, I developed a cramp in my thigh. When I get these, I about pass out from the intense pain! I managed to hold onto the table so as I didn't fall down. Finally the pain subsided and my gf said, "Your face went completely white!" I learned to drink more fluids after that!

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2018, 08:31:07 AM »

And I dont know if you noticed? But sometimes (not always).the girls in their late 20s or early 30s are more picky than the younger ones cuz they have thier sh1t together.

But I dont think age is all that big of an issue.

My current Girlfriend is 19. I wont go any further into it.

Based on many of your earlier writings it is a bit surprising to see you have a girlfriend that is SO young.  If I recall you are in your early 60's.   19 year olds are great to look at no doubt.  Many moons ago, I was married to an 18 year old, although I was young also...one of a kind, died very young...    Aside from youth/good looks (I assume) what are the things you find attractive with your current lady?...if you don't mind me asking.   

Somewhat of a geek ha ha ha

I am going to have to challenge you to a picture posting contest like I did with Bernard but you will probably chicken out like he did..LOL

I am doubting that you saw a photo of Bernard....he posted here before under a different name or two.   
Although Bernard could be arrogant at times, nobody could say he isn't a handsome individual that probably could attract a lot of ladies.  He would be fairly old by now....but who isn't!   :D [size=78%]  [/size]

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2018, 12:22:30 PM »
Elex said:I said on the outset that I was tired and inattentive. I guess I didn't make that clear enough. Of course I seem to remember that you dodged a bullet recently. Several of them to be exact!

The thing is that shuttle is not like on a bus in the inner city.
People who take it are usually upper strata people who have bought  tickets for 2 domestic flights within Colombia. Or an international flight plus a domestic flight. The shuttle is mostly full.of honest people who would follow you if you left your briefcase behind and give it back to.you.Not gamines de calle who are targeting forgetful people.

Even if you were arriving from Europe or Asia jet lagging and left your brief case behind you it would be extremely unlucky to find someone on  the inter
Terminal shuttle trying to target you for a brief case.

More likely someone took it by mistake and was too embarrased or lazy to contact you. That is more likely occurence with upper strata Colombians

Or maybe I am missing something here.I assumed yiu were talking ablut the inter_ terminal shuttle. Was it on the shuttle after you pass through baggage pickup on the other side of security? A hotel shuttle? I usually take a taxi to tge hotel for 30 mil COP
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 01:17:27 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2018, 12:43:14 PM »

I have left cell phones and things in cabs and internet cafes in Colombia a few times ovdr the years  and people always bring it back to me or leave it where it was.

Of course the taxis rightfully expect a small reward..I usually give them 20 mil for being honest.

The only time I had my cell phone stolen was once when I left it in an unlocked locker in Bodytech gym.

But they "recovered" it 4 days later and one of the employees later mysteriously disapeared from the cleaning crew.

The locker room had cameras. I am.pretty.sure he is the one who did it.

This is the only time I had anything stolen from.me in Colombia after living here 6 years and travelling her since 2004.

Ripped off in this way way more times in other countries than Colombia, including Canada.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2018, 12:59:57 PM »
Based on many of your earlier writings it is a bit surprising to see you have a girlfriend that is SO young.  If I recall you are in your early 60's.   19 year olds are great to look at no doubt.  Many moons ago, I was married to an 18 year old, although I was young also...one of a kind, died very young...    Aside from youth/good looks (I assume) what are the things you find attractive with your current lady?...if you don't mind me asking.   

I am doubting that you saw a photo of Bernard....he posted here before under a different name or two.   
Although Bernard could be arrogant at times, nobody could say he isn't a handsome individual that probably could attract a lot of ladies.  He would be fairly old by now....but who isn't!   :D [size=78%]  [/size]

Fathertime!
I will send you a PM.fathertime. I Will just say that she is more mature than some Colombianas I have met twice or 3 times her age.

I really didnt want to bring personal information up, but was kind of "goaded" into it by another member who kept bringing the "age" thing up..

Dont know why its such a big thing..I am not thinking of marrying her... yet. Could be over tomorrow or next week.

Aĺl I can say is I am treating her with utmost kindness and respect , like I do all women.And it was her who contacted me , not vice-versa.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2018, 12:59:57 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2018, 01:37:29 PM »
I will send you a PM.fathertime. I Will just say that she is more mature than some Colombianas I have met twice or 3 times her age.

I really didnt want to bring personal information up, but was kind of "goaded" into it by another member who kept bringing the "age" thing up..

Dont know why its such a big thing..I am not thinking of marrying her... yet. Could be over tomorrow or next week.

Aĺl I can say is I am treating her with utmost kindness and respect , like I do all women.And it was her who contacted me , not vice-versa.

Now who on God's earth could, after having read even a fraction of your posts, think otherwise?

I mean--like Holy ham sandwich, batman!

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #124 on: May 14, 2018, 04:26:49 PM »
The thing is that shuttle is not like on a bus in the inner city.
People who take it are usually upper strata people who have bought  tickets for 2 domestic flights within Colombia. Or an international flight plus a domestic flight. The shuttle is mostly full.of honest people who would follow you if you left your briefcase behind and give it back to.you.Not gamines de calle who are targeting forgetful people.

Even if you were arriving from Europe or Asia jet lagging and left your brief case behind you it would be extremely unlucky to find someone on  the inter
Terminal shuttle trying to target you for a brief case.

More likely someone took it by mistake and was too embarrased or lazy to contact you. That is more likely occurence with upper strata Colombians

Or maybe I am missing something here.I assumed yiu were talking ablut the inter_ terminal shuttle. Was it on the shuttle after you pass through baggage pickup on the other side of security? A hotel shuttle? I usually take a taxi to tge hotel for 30 mil COP

Expat I think you must have skimmed his original post. If what happened was as he described it was an obvious and blatant scam. No one would be "called out" to have their valise examined on that shuttle bus (which is why it never happened to you). And there's nothing implied about a person's social or economic status in Colombia because they have a plane ticket. That's just nonsense, look at all the mulas. It reminds me of years ago when there were reports that "police" or maybe "DIAN agents" would stop foreigners in touristic areas of Bogota and insist they had to register the foreigner's money. I don't remember the details but the scam was along those lines. I am surprised that with all your posted negativism towards Colombians you appear to be an apologist for them in the above post.
Hermosamente feliz

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864