It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: I guess I will share my latest trip with everyone.  (Read 7748 times)

Offline Dave H

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: Resident
Re: I guess I will share my latest trip with everyone.
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 10:24:42 AM »
Hey Cbear,

I forgot to mention...nice pics. Sweet looking lady!

Dave
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline Cbear

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2010, 10:39:56 AM »
Thank you Dave, she's as sweet and nice as she is beautiful. She never has anything bad to say about anyone and she is always smiling. You can't help but be happy when you are around her. She just lights up the room!!!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »
Re:

>>She is architect/engineering, a smart cookie!!  <<

I sure hope so, because the failure rate for graduates who take the govt. test for certification to work is awfully high. They have an abysmal failure rate on many professions there, as the govt. exams and the college curriculums are not in synch.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2010, 12:52:41 PM »
Re:

>>She is architect/engineering, a smart cookie!!  <<

I sure hope so, because the failure rate for graduates who take the govt. test for certification to work is awfully high. They have an abysmal failure rate on many professions there, as the govt. exams and the college curriculums are not in synch.

Robert,

Her two sisters have their certifications and her brother is taking his engineering exam in Cebu this month I think.  She is doing quite well in school and hopefully will get her certification when she completes her studies.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Zulu
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »
A couple more pics of my sweetie

Cbear, nice pics!!
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline AsphaltVoyager

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 02:58:19 PM »
So many foreigners go over and use these girls and that is the reputation we have until we prove otherwise.

On my flight out of manila I sat beside 2 Americans on the flight and they have been going to the Philippines for several years for months at a time with different girls. They bragged about it. They use one till they get tired of her then go to the next. I just don't see how someone can hurt someone so callously and just not care at all. Especially given these girls life circumstances.

Those two guys don't know how lucky they were that it was you sitting there instead of me. I don't know that I would have been able to refrain from getting my industrial-sized can of whup-a$$ out and sprayed it all over 'em. At the very least, they'd have had their ancestry redefined from the days of the caveman  forward. >:(

It's the bas###ds like them that give us all a very bad name, and I can't speak for everyone, but I've done a heck of a lot of work on ME to get past all the macho crap I grew up learning. I have no desire to be painted with the same brush that tars those guys. (What a shame that's not literal.)
"Wise men never fall in love, so how are they to know?" ; )

Offline AsphaltVoyager

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 03:08:30 PM »
Thank you Dave, she's as sweet and nice as she is beautiful. She never has anything bad to say about anyone and she is always smiling. You can't help but be happy when you are around her. She just lights up the room!!!

Deepest congratulations, cbear.  ;) If my girl's family have any conditions they want to throw on us, I could care less. I'll do whatever it takes and smile the whole time. After waiting this many years for someone just like her, I am not about to throw this chance away over pride or anything else.
"Wise men never fall in love, so how are they to know?" ; )

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 202