It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: An Alternative Suggestion To Finding Your Latina  (Read 7245 times)

Offline Zorrowins

An Alternative Suggestion To Finding Your Latina
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:46:20 PM »
I like the new board format! Good luck to all in their quest! I chose not to go the agency route since I speak and write spanish fluently enough to comunicate via email. I had great success with match.com South America and would recommend it.Babel Fish by Alta Vista also helped me with my occasional translation problems.Many good Latinas are too busy working 14 hour days for low wages to drop everything to meet gringos at agencies. They must carefully plan their time off because if they lose their jobs--A new job is extremely difficult to find! I am now very happily married to a Peruvian so I rarely post anymore Again good luck to all!

Zorrowins
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:48:29 PM by Zorrowins »

Offline el_ruso

Re: An Alternative Suggestion To Finding Your Latina
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 10:10:44 PM »
I too used Match-International to find my current love interest.  It's cheap, and I was surprised at the ratio of responses.  If you speak Spanish, that immediately sets you apart from the pack, since you can communicate with the girl and her family.  Also I think a ratio of sincere girls on the personals sites is a lot higher than in gringo marriage agencies.

So for the guys who insist that Spanish is not needed, just realize how many opportunities you miss, and how much money you have to spend extra to realize your dream!

Offline Beattledog

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 11:00:50 PM »
Both of you gentleman are correct, making excellent points.

Mourning beattledog

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 11:00:50 PM »

Offline Houndog

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 12:05:21 AM »
I'm also a "write first" kinda guy! I've tried both Cold Calling from Agencies & Dating and Writing First & Dating & for me knowing something more about the woman beyond her name before dating has been preferable and has resulted in far better success LT. I still have contact after 5 years with several of the ones I wrote to first and got to know far more about who they were than going the blind date routine.

I'm not going to write a book tonight, but women are emotional creatures that like connecting on an emotional level, while men are Dogs and like to get laid. When put into the Blind Date Scenario Men (generaly) will tell a woman whatever she wants to hear to get her panties off...which can often lead to the morning after syndrome of continued lying to please, which bypasses the entire part of a sincere LT relationship of "getting to know who she really is" part of the game.  Writing first (if one can use a little self control) allows one to find out who the other person is, what their goals & dreams are and form a more realistic picture of LT Compatibility.

HD 

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 08:20:29 AM »
I have gone both routes and the agency route was a disaster for me although some guys have had good success. I preferred to do the personal sites and in the process hone my spanish skills to an almost fluent position and i agree without the spanish skills, you miss a lot of opportunities. I have met and dated several women from the personal sites. Some were great and some were not my type , but i i recently met the most incredible woman to date. She is from Barranquilla , 35 and has her own business IE, her own money. She is also maybe the most attractive woman i have met period, regardless of age. Me, i cannot tolerate the whining of the younger women and i tried, but after 3 days , i just want to stuff a rag in there mouth and say ADIOS. We all look for different things in a woman. Some guys could care lees about anything but looks and sex, others need a woman that cooks, cleans ect and other need a woman that can go toe to toe with them in discussions. Me, i want beauty, but i like brains as well. Arm candy gets old for me. But with this woman, she is Arm candy central, but with the brains and maturity as well, and the most important part is that she is really into kiltboy, very consistant with her communication with me. calls me 2-3 times a day to say hello and and i am going to Barranquilla next week for 9 days and get this SHE IS PAYING FOR THE APARTMENT WE ARE RENTING IN CARTAGENA . WOW !. Cannot say this will be the next Mrs Kilt, but what i can say is she has all the qualities i am looking for in a woman to share my life with. Time will tell and will give you guys a trip report when i return

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline pablo

• I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 12:19:56 PM »
KB,

http://new.wavlist.com/movies/064/stg-respond.wav

This is news!  What ever happened to the lady from Venezuela?

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 12:46:41 PM »
She was a diehard CHAVISTA . Could not deal with her always telling me what a savior he is.

KB

Viva Ecuador !

Offline pablo

• I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 12:49:47 PM »
Better CHEVERE than CHAVISTA!  8)

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 01:02:54 PM »
Exactly. And i really missed colombia and the people. It really does make you appreciate them a little more. I found the venezuelan people to be real pompis to be honest.Not at all friendly like the Colombians.I am crossing my fingers on this chica . She has everything i have been looking for. Hot, smart, responsable. hard worker and seems to really be sincere. Of course she is 35, so that may be the reason. I will bring back a report and also of santa marta and cartagena as i will be hitting both.

KB

Viva Ecuador !

Offline drm64

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
Kiltboy, I will be in Barranquilla the 21st - 29th and then Santa Marta for a week with my sweetie. I'm always interested in meeting other similarly interested gringos so if you'd like to meet up, let me know.

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 03:14:18 PM »
Sure. I am there 15-24 , so maybe we can hookup the first few days you are there. PM me here and i will give you details of where i am staying, ect.

KB

Viva Ecuador !

Offline papi

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 09:02:22 PM »
KB, how about a chica that looks great, cooks, cleans, irons my shirts and rocks my world in the cama?? LOL….why not shoot for the moon while we’re at it…LOL   ;D

Good luck with Ms BQ.  El Cuate has some killer margaritas if you get thirsty…but skip the food
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline Dan Las Vegas

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 09:28:26 PM »
Good luck KB, sounds like she is a winner for sure!!! Have a great trip!

Dan

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 09:28:26 PM »

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 09:15:54 AM »
Thanks Guys. I am going into this with an open mind  and see how it goes. papi, as far as her cooking and cleaning , ect. Not going to happen. She has a full time maid in her house that does everything. Like i said, this chica has bucks, which is a new experience for me since usually they got squat. Man, she has already bought so much crap for this trip, new clothes, shoes, a new digital cam when i told her mine did not take good pics. I mean, i will not be seeing the inside of a mall for regalos with this chica, she has it all. Got a JLO Ass , 5"6 and stacked in the chest department. I am still pinching myself as to why she digs me. She says we have Quimica, no se. Will take a lot of pics and post wen i return.

KB

Viva Ecuador !

Offline EbonyPrince

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 05:03:16 PM »
Playa, PLAYA!!!  Do yo thang KB.  She sounds like keeper and a winner.  Good luck!  I look forward to hearing about your trip once you return.  :)

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 05:09:57 PM »
Guys. I am passing up a 100% dead ringer twin sister of Shakira for this chica, so i hope i made the right decision. The other chica is only 25 and a bit inmature, but could be Shakiras twin, and KB has a Shakira Thang!!!. But , at this point in my search, not too shure how many times mature,own money, smoking hot and sweet will come along , so i made a decision to go with this girl instead of my fantasy week with Shakira.Guess KB is growing up :o

KB

Viva Ecuador !

Offline papi

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 10:35:47 PM »
KB, you being one of the vets of this project should know not to put all your eggs in one basket.  You wrote in another post that you are not sure if there is quimica.  Keep Shakira on board in the event it does not work with Gates' daughter…suerte
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 06:51:52 AM by papi »
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2006, 08:42:32 AM »
I always have backup plans if once you meet, there is no chemistry. I would not travel all that way without alternatives. But, as far as Shakira goes, the logistics will not work out to see both of them. I think Ruth and i will have a lot of chemistry, but there always is a chance we will not.

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Diablo

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 09:45:05 AM »
kiltboy I was initially interested in Venezuela myself but from what you say it seems not like such a good idea. unless you could live there and search for a good chick(not a bright idea  ::) ). Tell me more about this die hard chavista. Is she even catholic?

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 09:59:24 AM »
Diablo
She is a nice person, but comes from a poorer family and chavez  paid for her to go to school, so she feels a loyalty to him. I tried to show her that there country is heading to be like cuba , but she refuses to believe it and more so she thought all news stories that did not originate from venezuela, were lies. I cut my losses. The country is beautiful but i just did not find the people there to have the same qualities as Colombians. They were kind of cold really for latin people and they have a superiority aire about them which i found unattractive.I have no plans to return to VZ anytime soon . It is also much more expensive then colombia in terms of hotels, food, ect.

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Diablo

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 10:18:37 AM »
Thanks kiltboy. Oh and one other thing. I terms of attractiveness how do VZ chicks compare with colombianas? I am just talking about beauty

Offline Kiltboy1

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 10:45:57 AM »
Well

I like them both but VZ chicas tend to be taller then Colombianas, MUCH TALLER !!. 5"4 is considered shot. Most you will see are 5"6-5"9
The VZ men are huge compared to Colombian men as well. Tall and muscular. I think it is because of generations of German and Swiss immigration there has produced a lot of tall people. The VZ chicas are really beautiful, but the trade off is there attitude, which i do not really like.

KB

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Diablo

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 07:07:39 PM »
Thanks for the advice Kiltboy. I guess VZ is for the more adventerous and those guys that can actually live there. I won't.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 07:07:39 PM »

Offline Beattledog

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 11:51:38 PM »
Kitboy

I had a very close friend, like you, that visited both Colombia and Venzeula.  He thought that the Venzulan women were more beautiful and aluring than the Colombian woman.  One time, I was at a gas station, and saw a Venzulan woman.  She is the most stunning woman that I have every met, but she had that air of loftness that you talked about in your post.  I , myself, prefer the more sweet, loving Colombian woman.  I will trade the looks for a sweet woman anytime.

Beattledog

Offline Diablo

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2006, 07:11:35 PM »
If it weren't for all the BS going on and how unfriendly people are I'd be down in VZ right now.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 70