It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2744 times)

Offline LittleBigFoot5

• Probie
Introduction
« on: January 02, 2010, 11:16:58 AM »
Hi Everyone, here's my long introduction:

Like many others, I am done with American women and am looking for a more traditional woman to marry.  I have no trouble meeting women, in fact I used to teach "lonely guys" how to act to meet women.  For a short while I even offered high-price dating assistance lessons (not how to find one-night stands, I mean find a girl for a relationship), and the guys were happy with the results.

I am about 30, my last girlfriend was several years younger than I am and was quite beautiful, I broke it off because she had the typical entitled American girl attitude (I deserve everything and shouldn't have to do anything just because I'm a woman).  My point is that I won't be smitten by "beautiful young girls" in other countries like I read about that happens to men so often on websites, I date beautiful young girls now!  I've had several women want to marry me, I've typically been the one to break the relationship off due to a "long-term flaw" that I didn't feel could be resolved.

My next concern is that I make quite a bit more than average American, I'm not what I would consider "rich" but I don't worry about money anymore.  My concern is that I don't want to find a woman that is just in it for the money, I have enough problems finding women here that are gold-diggers.  I imagine marrying a woman that lives in poverty would be 10x worse in this regard, since she already wants to marry into a better life.  I'd require some sort of pre-nup because of this (at least until I've known her long enough to trust her).

I'm looking for a woman who is a nurturer/caretaker personality/role, whereas I would fill the provider role. I want someone to take care of the family, cleanliness and emotional well-being of the household, make sure everyone has proper food (no microwaved junk, home-cooked meals are important!) sooth any "bumps" and always be looking at making sure everyone is happy. I would prefer it if she did not work while any children are under 5 at least (to me those are the most important years), I've yet to find women here that don't want to work.  I know this sounds almost like a "50's mentality" but its what I want and I feel that a more traditional family structure is more likely to be successful.

Lastly, I want a girl that is a virgin.  The reason is simple enough: if she hasn't had sex her chances of having a STD are very small!  Also if she hasn't had sex she will probably weigh the marriage more and be more likely to work things out and not give up.

I'm not sure which country to try, I prefer Asian women just because they seem to be in better shape on average.  I have a few neighbors with Latin brides and they have all lost their figure.  I've dated Russian girls and they all seem to have a tendency to anger, which is also a big no-no for me.  I don't raise my voice or say mean things, you shouldn't either (we're adults, we can be civil)!

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 11:40:21 AM »

Hi Little,

A couple of comments:

Speaking for Filipina women, most all will want to work outside the home, even if there are little ones in the house.

I think your reasons for wanting a virgin don’t make a lot of sense. The chances of a woman having STD’s isn’t going to be real high unless she has worked a bar or has been very promiscuous. Having been married or in a monogamous relationship won’t make a lot of difference. If you expect a woman to be a virgin, then I think she should expect you to be a virgin also. Sounds fair.

I would concentrate on finding a woman in a country where you know and like the culture. Do you have any knowledge/preference of any particular cultures? Step one is to pick a country and learn all you can about the culture (language, food, customs, etc.).

About the best way to keep the gold diggers away is to NEVER mention financial matters or money when contacting ladies. You don’t even have to be specific in what type of career you’re in.

Good luck and welcome aboard…

Ray

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 03:03:12 PM »
I broke it off because she had the typical entitled American girl attitude (I deserve everything and shouldn't have to do anything just because I'm a woman).  My point is that I won't be smitten by "beautiful young girls" in other countries like I read about that happens to men so often on websites

Attractive (even semi attractive in the midwest) American girls can be a pain in the ass to deal with. Nobody here will blame you for wanting to look abroad. You may very well be smitten by young beautiful girls. The hot party girls in the midwest can look a little plain compared to some of the exotic beauties you might run into out there.

My next concern is that I make quite a bit more than average American, I'm not what I would consider "rich" but I don't worry about money anymore.  My concern is that I don't want to find a woman that is just in it for the money,

In the USA to score girls you've got to play yourself up. I'm in import/exports, I drive a Porsche, etc etc. There is no need for this in Latin America... nor in Asia. This is your opportunity just to be yourself. Leave the bling at home as it will just get stolen. Dress nice though (not posh club nice... no $1000 plus suits needed). A 50 dollar pair of pants and 50 dollar shirt from Express in the mall will get it done.

Bottomline do Not flaunt your wealth. You are already the American on vacation... you are presumed well off.

I'm looking for a woman who is a nurturer/caretaker personality/role, whereas I would fill the provider role. I want someone to take care of the family, cleanliness and emotional well-being of the household, make sure everyone has proper food

Just like you have reasons for going to Latin America, Asia, or Eastern Europe to meet women... they have their own reasons to be interested in you. Some women may prefer to stay at home and take care of the kids/house... but I wouldn't blame her if she wanted a part time job and frankily... a life. You are only 30... if you marry a girl 5 years younger... you might get lucky and put off having kids for awhile. Maybe she'll want to go to community college.... you have to be open minded as well.

Lastly, I want a girl that is a virgin.  The reason is simple enough: if she hasn't had sex her chances of having a STD are very small!

It is clear you want a virgin. You say you were a matchmaker which suggests you ought to know something about women and relationships. How do you know you don't have an STD? Simple... you practice safe sex... and you got tested.

Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 03:03:12 PM »

Offline jm21-2

• Spouse's Country: Taiwan
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 05:32:34 PM »
My next concern is that I make quite a bit more than average American, I'm not what I would consider "rich" but I don't worry about money anymore.  My concern is that I don't want to find a woman that is just in it for the money, I have enough problems finding women here that are gold-diggers.  I imagine marrying a woman that lives in poverty would be 10x worse in this regard, since she already wants to marry into a better life.  I'd require some sort of pre-nup because of this (at least until I've known her long enough to trust her).

You may want to know her long enough to trust her before getting married. Just a small suggestion. Depending on which state you're in a pre-nup, especially with a foreign woman, may be pretty much worthless.

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »
It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as a poor one and there are plenty of places in Asia where your relative wealth won't be a huge baited lure. If you're relatively sophisticated and not looking for a huge age difference, Asia can be a huge resource for traditional thinking, educated and classy women. I partial to Japan of course, since the culture, traditions, and expected behaviors of the people are in-line with my personal tastes and urban lifestyle. If you're a laid back, really easy going person, it may not be your cup of tea, but that's one of the great things about going overseas, you can head to wherever your lifestyle and desires fits with your own. You sound a lot like me when I was in my early 30s, and I'm sure glad I went east - and to Japan in particular. As Ray suggested, figure out what your lifestyle is about, and then look for a country that has those characteristics.

JM's right, better to know her well enough to trust her because a pre-nup is just so much worthless paper that give guys like him and another guy that looks a lot like him, a good excuse to bill you lots of hours trying to untangle what two other guys billed you lots of hours tangling up in the first place.

Offline Dave H

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 11:11:23 PM »
Hi LittleBigFoot5,

Welcome to P-L! Good luck and take your time!

Dave
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline LittleBigFoot5

• Probie
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 08:09:15 PM »
I have been reading about various cultures, some sound more appealing than others to me but I'm not set on one over another just yet.  I was planning to take a trip to Asia and see as many countries as possible while I am there to get a better feel for things, and to try to meet some friends (female or otherwise) while I am there.

Offline Capstone

• Spouse's Country: China
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 08:57:37 PM »
I have been reading about various cultures, some sound more appealing than others to me but I'm not set on one over another just yet.  I was planning to take a trip to Asia and see as many countries as possible while I am there to get a better feel for things, and to try to meet some friends (female or otherwise) while I am there.

That is a really good idea because there is no way that you can actually tell if you are going to feel comfortable with any culture unless you first experience it first hand. Do you have any idea which countries that you may visit?

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 10:34:45 PM »
Hey welcome to the board little
I myself have chosen a lady from the Philippines. They speak English & many are very well educated.
Many of the province girls have the traditional type of upbringing that you may be looking for.
I joined Filipina Heart & had ladies swarming all over me within the 1st 24 hours.
Also a trick that mite throw off many of the green card sharks is to say that you mite want to move to the Philippines in your add.

best of luck
piglett
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 10:52:26 PM by piglett »
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline evoltnvii

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 01:47:13 PM »
Good luck to you hope you find the right woman to take it on the long haul.
I drank what!!!!!!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864