It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Dutch man waits 10 days in Chinese airport for 'girlfriend'  (Read 4022 times)

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10

Offline Fosgate5

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Dutch man waits 10 days in Chinese airport for 'girlfriend'
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 08:52:53 PM »
I'm sure looking like a young Crypt Keeper doesn't help either.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 08:52:53 PM »

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 05:21:49 AM »

Damn, Actor Steve Buscemi must be hard up for parts if he has to go chick hunting in China--Damn Sad ;D
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 10:50:14 AM »
lol  His biggest mistake for not having a Plan B let alone not right in the head LOL

Tom Hanks (Terminal) movie would certainly WAIT as much as possible lol

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 08:38:39 PM »

Back around 2012, there was a then regular poster here who waited for days at the Atlanta airport, which was about six hours from his home, flowers in hand, for a Filipina who never arrived. He had taken time off from work, prepared his home with things to make her feel more at ease in a new nation--he made a lot of arrangements for what he thought was a promising future together.

In the rather long thread, he not only detailed how she had elaborately put together official looking tourist visa papers, but how he sent her money for various expenses, including airfare. The guy had the guts to admit here that he eventually found out that SHE was actually a HE--a Post Op transgender, shemale--ladyboy--whatever you want to call it. Took a long time to set the scam hook--'she' looked great in all those hours on cam, but some people will take the time to do you wrong--very wrong.

I'm sure a lot of people who might read something like this might think "What a sucker--that'd never--that'd couldn't ever happen to me--I could tell". Some guys are so full of themselves, they think they're infallible. Haha...

Many Filipinas will tell you that the most beautiful women there are actually formerly 'men'. Unless you've been around them, you can't fathom it. Between Thailand and now what's generally (look it up) recognized as the plastic surgery capital of the world, Seoul, Korea, the medical, the surgeries they do are amazing. Way beyond merely facial--from removing male genitalia to a chondrolaryngoplasty to reduce the adams apple, removing the extra rib men have, adding boobs and other curvature, surgically 'feminizing' the hands, onto hormones to make the voice female, and a bunch of other techniques, it can make the 'unreal' seem scarily 'real'

I know the guy then and now. He's not a bad looking fellow--he's stable, well rounded, is sharp mentally,  he's kept a very good paying job for years--has a good rapport with his grown kids and ex wife. Kind of guy you'd be lucky to have as a friend and neighbor. My wife and I know from personal experience.

And while he was thrown really hard, he dusted himself off and got back up. Almost five years ago, he 'did it right'--got on the plane, met a lovely Filipina--a school teacher with a Master's Degree--sweet, intelligent--a 'real' lady. He took the time that's necessary to investigate all aspects. Today--years later, they seem to have a great marriage.

He told his sad tale here --from the build up to the blow up, to hopefully prevent others from being fooled. As this site deteriorated and having eventually found the happiness--the companionship he truly desired, he got disgusted and just quit posting here, hopefully leaving a few guys a bit wiser and more wary.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Rschnb67

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 03:20:16 AM »
In the last month I have received two emails supposedly from 2 different Russian [size=78%] girls who saw my information on a dating site side note I haven't been on a dating site for probably over a year and a half i'm sure most of you have received something similar they start out by saying they're looking for someone just like me and they all say they live in a small village they are a nurse or a teacher or some job like that. And they make you try to believe there is the perfect woman and at the end they send you pictures of a very attractive 20 something-year-old Russian girl very wholesome but yet beautiful. They send me one every day about the same exact time and I don't even read them I just reply something like I can't believe we met I'm so happy just something to keep them on the hook as well. Then after a week or two they start to tell me they want to come to see me but they need money for the expenses me while they've never asked me what I look like anything about me or even where I live. But I just play along and when they ask me for money I say  sure anything to see you my darling  and then I tell them the money is sent and they go and it's not there and then I tell them oh I must've spelled your name wrong and then I give them a phony Western Union number and I make them run around a little bit before I tell them to [snip] off ha ha[/size]

Offline Rschnb67

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 03:23:15 AM »

Offline TechGromit

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 11:41:46 AM »
"Ms Zhang reportedly said she would be keen to meet him after her recovery, saying she was still interested in maintaining their relationship."

This is the best line in the story. Of course she still wants to "maintain the relationship" he send her money and she give's nothing in return.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 01:22:08 PM »
"Ms Zhang reportedly said she would be keen to meet him after her recovery, saying she was still interested in maintaining their relationship."

This is the best line in the story. Of course she still wants to "maintain the relationship" he send her money and she give's nothing in return.

LOL, forgot this was an old thread --I just posted below using my 'phablet'--6.2 inch screen Samsung work phone, and forgotten I'd posted on it before about 16 months ago. Didn't scroll to start of thread..

But this guy is (again) happily married to a pretty, young, educated lady from the same country, a 'real' lady who he checked out 'in person' too. He's no dummy--decent looking dude who did very well in the US Air Force for some 20 years and makes real good money in high tech industrial operations today.

And lest you say, think "Oh--that could NEVER happen to ME,  Colombia, really many countries in S. America,  have very advanced plastic surgery techniques available and you CAN be fooled.

At least my facts and memory are reasonably intact!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget it wasn't so long ago that we had a member here, a guy who drove to an airport 5-6 hours away,  waiting days, flowers in hand,  for someone who never came. And that was after he was shown fake tourist visa papers via webcam, had sent money,  as the tickets were "cheaper if bought over there,"  and even added in extra expense money, etc .

He also had his house all fixed up and ready.

To add insult to injury, turns out 'she' was a 'he', a very well done alteration at that.

Goes to show that it's always best to take it out for a 'test drive' live and in person first, or at the very least, to " check under the hood." before parting with your money, never mind your heart....

Oh, and after the ruse, of course the liar wanted to remain 'friends', crying a river of apologetic tears for effect...

You can't make sh!t like this up. 90% of it's in the archives here, and I was the guy the poor dude was calling on the phone for moral support. It was not fun.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 02:02:32 PM by robert angel »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 05:32:11 PM »
I love these stories. They are heart-warming.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 06:13:31 PM »
Yea, UC, and some folks buy the roses for the thorns, LOL ;)

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 07:45:45 PM »
Yea, UC, and some folks buy the roses for the thorns, LOL ;)

What's not to love about a pretty girl and her scams?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 07:45:45 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats