It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Amor Si Introductions Honduras  (Read 9687 times)

Offline eldercunningham

Amor Si Introductions Honduras
« on: May 26, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »
Introduction:

My adventure with the Amor-Si agency began with a Goggle search for marriage agencies in Honduras. I made an inquiry at www.amor-si.com. Marco the owner responded promptly and answered all my questions. I reached out for approximately 6 women and got a positive response from 3.  The Amor-Si agency is based in Siguatepeque, Honduras so I flew into San Pedro Sula. Marco and his wife and business partner met me at the airport after which we went to the bus terminal to pick up my girl. After her arrival I gave her an introduction gift and a card after which we left for Siguatepeque but the city is on a rural road with no lights, we encountered a very bad thunderstorm so we stopped at a small motel on the way and spent the night. Marco covered the separate rooms for my self and my girl. We left for Siguatepeque and after settling in my room I spent the rest of the day at Marco's house getting acquainted with my girl.

My Chica:

I would describe my girl as 5 points shy of Beyonce and much taller. She is very slender with long black hair and a very pleasant disposition. She is very intelligent with a sharp wit and sense of humor, I also got the impression that not only does she have a strong character but that she is a virtuous woman. She really is a professional model which was evidenced by her portfolio which includes some ads that she was in. Oh yeah, a very sexy voice I might add. She told me she got 2 other hits other than mine and she declined to meet the gentlemen because she did not like their photos. She said one guy had a photo with a hat turned around backward and another guy just looked sloppy and old in his photo. In one of my photos I wore a suit and the other I wore a sport coat. The point is presentation matters. She knew as much English as I know Spanish so we had fun communicating. She did not seem to get too irritated at my butchering her language.haaaaaaa! I used a pocket electronic translator and when we were at Marco's house we used his extra computer and went to www.freetranslation.com. for our written communication.
Although she was very beautiful with an incredible sense of humor the thing that impressed me most was when I offered to give her some money to use for her tuition and books (because she was trying to go to school for Psychology) she in essence said thanks but no thanks “Now that's what I'm talking about!” It wasn't a prideful refusal but a very meek and humble “I appreciate you but I am ok.” In 5 days I became very fond of her, she is an excellent companion but I am not certain how good a wife she would be since she does not like to cook and she can be pretty stubborn at times about male and female roles in a relationship. I may return to Honduras to see her but I am not certain at this time.

The Tour:

The hotel was quaint but my biggest problem was a rooster that decided to be my alarm clock even though I did not ask for one, if I had my gun I would have shot him and ate him! Haaaaaaaa. At one point during my tour Marco's wife and my girl disappeared for about 3 hours mysteriously, when I returned to my hotel room that night I was pleasantly surprised to find a stuffed animal and rose on my bed along with a card.. ain't datt deep?”
My tour included a scenic drive through the mountains a walk through the caves and a visit to breathtaking waterfalls along with a magnificent cathedral. Although Honduras is a very poor country its landscape is spectacular. I was humbled by the 2 room houses with tin roofs and no window's.. “Oh how much we take for granted in the U.S.”

Assessment:

Marco is a Dutch expatriate and his wife is a native Honduran. The hospitality that was displayed to me and my girl was nothing short of OUTSTANDING! Marco and his wife made us feel like part of their family not clients. I will always remember the banana pancakes made from scratch daily “Que Rico!”
Amour-Si is not for you if you just want to have sex with a woman or you want to meet a lot of women at the same time. They introduce you to your primary interest by covering their travel cost from whatever part of the country she lives in, and she stays at their home if she does not live in Siguatepeque. If for some reason you are not satisfied they will send her home and you can select another woman to meet or go to her city, however since the operation is only run by Marco and his wife they will only introduce you to one lady at a time.
There is no business office and the entire operation is run out of their home. They provide all of your transportation and meals if you eat in their home. Marco is a great guy but he left most of the interaction up to his wife and since she was so hospitable my girl and I purchased her and her 2 daughters gifts as a token of our appreciation. They truly made us feel like family.

Conclusion:

I know that this is not politically correct but the greatest part of my trip was driving through the mountains of central Honduras listening to Latin Christian music; on more than one occasion I looked at the sky and saw the clouds kiss the mountains and I could do nothing but give thanks to God.

Offline bigstew33

Re: Amor Si Introductions Honduras
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 01:52:03 AM »
I can't get the website to come up

Offline eldercunningham

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 02:18:28 AM »
Sorry Bigstew it's www.amorsi.com

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 02:18:28 AM »

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 11:19:31 AM »
Elder

Glad you had a good trip and hope things work out for you in the long-term.  Hope you will return there for more positive side. 

Offline eldercunningham

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 10:19:56 PM »
Gracias mi hermano! The trip was a success even though I don't think I met my wife. The Latin hospitality and witnessing the landscape of Honduras was absolutley incredible. I am looking forward to either Costa Rica or Peru for my next trip.

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 07:44:06 AM »
Gracias mi hermano! The trip was a success even though I don't think I met my wife. The Latin hospitality and witnessing the landscape of Honduras was absolutley incredible. I am looking forward to either Costa Rica or Peru for my next trip.

May I ask you why are you choosing either Costa Rica or Peru?  Is the Colombian ladies no good for you, or you prefer the area in Costa Rica/Peru?

As for my next trip, I hope it will be either Colombia or Peru or Ecuador, because they are  much easier to fly into from England than to one of these Central American countries.  I wouldn't cross out Dominican Republic, but I do not like to fly to these countries via Miami !!!   I am hoping to fly there via Madrid.

Offline eldercunningham

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 08:25:12 AM »

Hey UK,

My first trip was to Santiago, Dominican Republic which I liked because I am Afro American and while I was there as far as physical appearance I fit right in so I didn't feel very strange. My second trip was to Puerto Plata Dominican Republic but I stayed at a resort and didn't venture out much. In February I went to Cartegena Colombia and had a pretty good experience with a Colombiana despite the fact that I used Amour de Cartegena. My recent experience in Honduras was the best because it was a comprehensive experience for me.
I am interested in Costa Rica and Peru because my search is not just about a woman. I will put my car in park if I meet a Latina that "hits me in the head" but other than that I am fascinated with the culture. All my life I have lived in urban environments in the U.S. and now I am at a season of my life where I am realizing that there is life outside the U.S. Americans can be very prideful because they don't know anything other than America. So for me everytime I go to another country I am humbled and reminded at how fortunate I am.
In a nut shell I just don't wanna wife I wanna be a better person as a result of my travels, I hope that make sense.

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »
Interesting ............

What are Dominican Republic women are like? Compare to Colombian?

As for Peru, it would be nice to go on Inca Trail and also meet some Llamas.  I am an aminal lover and I would like to meet llamas when I travel to Peru and also would like to buy Peruvian handicrafts and alpaca. 

I would only go to Peru or any other South American countries for more than 1 reason.  If there are fashion show (I am a fashion buyer) or there are some interesting sporting events, I would go .... just in case it did not work out with the woman :)

Offline soltero

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »
EC, Thanks for the report! I would like to know why you felt Beyonce was not the one for you if you don't mind sharing. Also, I would like to second your sentiments on Honduras. I remember thinking to myself how strange it was that the poorest of the poor live in the most beautiful places on earth. The people may not have much in the way of material possessions, but they definitely have all of the natural bounty they could ask for. I would enjoy taking a trip like that with my girl one day. It sounds like it would be a great getaway even if you aren't looking for a romantic connection.
Live as if you will die tomorrow, Plan as if you will live forever...

Offline eldercunningham

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 12:25:39 AM »
Soltero,

What's up bro? The young lady I met in Honduras was quite beautiful however although she was very hospitable asking me if I wanted something to drink and the like she displayed no interest in cooking. We also got into a playful dispute about leadership in the marital relationship, she playfully insisted we were equals despite the fact that I would have the brunt of the financial responsibility. My position on roles in a marital relationship are taken from the bible. I believe that in essence men and women are equals but in function the man has more responsibility and accountability therefore he is the head. I do not believe that a husband is better than his wife just that he has more responsibility. It's sorta like at work I am a Police Lieutenant and I am no better than my Sergeants or Officers but if there is an event on my shift I am expected to be aware of it because I am in charge, even though I may have had nothing to do with the event. Because of my position my Captain comes to me first not my Sergeants or my Officers. Likewise I believe that a husband has the same vicarious responsibility. If I meet a woman who does not understand or want to submit to that principle then my choice is clear. Although the discourse was very playful with her I took what she did not say explicitly very seriously. I do not feel it is wisdom to try to build a marriage when the parties involved are not in agreement on their responsibilities within the relationship.
It is for this reason I will thank God for the opportunity consider her as a friend and continue on this journey. I am still open to writing her and maybe even visiting her again if time an money permits.

Offline eldercunningham

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 12:41:24 AM »
UK,

I cannot adequately answer your question about the difference between Dominicanas and Colombianas. I don't know enough Spanish to know the difference in their dialects but the Dominicanas that I saw had more Afrocentric features like darker complexions a different grade of hair and in some cases a more fuller body. Keep in mind these descriptions are very general and not exclusive by any stretch of the imagination. Keep in mind I have only made 1 trip to Colombia and that was to Cartegena, it is my understanding that Colombianas look different in different parts of the country. My understanding is that the Dominican culture has some differences from the Colombian culture but honestly I am still a novice and I have very much to learn.

Offline soltero

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 02:48:45 PM »
Soltero,

What's up bro? The young lady I met in Honduras was quite beautiful however although she was very hospitable asking me if I wanted something to drink and the like she displayed no interest in cooking. We also got into a playful dispute about leadership in the marital relationship, she playfully insisted we were equals despite the fact that I would have the brunt of the financial responsibility. My position on roles in a marital relationship are taken from the bible. I believe that in essence men and women are equals but in function the man has more responsibility and accountability therefore he is the head. I do not believe that a husband is better than his wife just that he has more responsibility. It's sorta like at work I am a Police Lieutenant and I am no better than my Sergeants or Officers but if there is an event on my shift I am expected to be aware of it because I am in charge, even though I may have had nothing to do with the event. Because of my position my Captain comes to me first not my Sergeants or my Officers. Likewise I believe that a husband has the same vicarious responsibility. If I meet a woman who does not understand or want to submit to that principle then my choice is clear. Although the discourse was very playful with her I took what she did not say explicitly very seriously. I do not feel it is wisdom to try to build a marriage when the parties involved are not in agreement on their responsibilities within the relationship.
It is for this reason I will thank God for the opportunity consider her as a friend and continue on this journey. I am still open to writing her and maybe even visiting her again if time an money permits.

It's great to see that you are grounded in this search, EC, because it is very important to know "thyself" and especially what you need moreso than what you may want. When need and want come together, you will know you have found that special one. I hope that your travels bring you closer to that person sooner rather than later, but it is good to see that regardless, you are enjoying the journey.
Live as if you will die tomorrow, Plan as if you will live forever...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 178