It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Bit of a Dilema  (Read 84507 times)

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Bit of a Dilema
« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2014, 10:22:22 PM »
Russian and Ukrainian are much harder than Spanish...but thats not the issue. The issue is, in case you didnt notice, theres a war going on there now,,,

Ok if not ukraine then another part of russia, or eastern europe.  Czcheck or hungary would probably be good.

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2014, 10:33:35 PM »

Ok if not ukraine then another part of russia, or eastern europe.  Czcheck or hungary would probably be good.
Eastern Europe is the last place a nice guy should look. eastern European women can be some of the coldest, ruthless women there are. The legacy of Communist oppression and atheism is strong.... A nice guy should look in the Philippines. That's where he can find attractive women who are also nice...

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2014, 11:16:56 PM »
Eastern Europe is the last place a nice guy should look. eastern European women can be some of the coldest, ruthless women there are. The legacy of Communist oppression and atheism is strong.... A nice guy should look in the Philippines. That's where he can find attractive women who are also nice...

The Philippines has its fair share of gold diggers and flakes too. I have a friend that married one and did not last long at all. Money money money all the time. she came to the UK,started to work, saved all her wages and did not put a cent into the household, expected him to pay for everything while she saved her wages to help her family. Correct me if I am wrong, but a marriage is suppose to be about sharing also..............

I would not go the Philippines, has I have said before, the woman there are not my type of woman, they do nothing for me at all, and having to support her family also is a big NO NO

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2014, 11:16:56 PM »

Offline LatinSharpei

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #403 on: August 27, 2014, 01:26:32 AM »
Girls from all countries are going to want to send money home.  You might want to change your stance. They look at it like they are living a good life and turning thier backs on thier family.  If you are doing fine with out her help it should not be an issue.  Just tell her that her money is for her and her family.  I had an agreement with my girl that part of each of her checks was put aside for future goals back in Colombia.  We wanted to get into some business ventures down there.  She would send another part home and the other part was for her clothes.  She was always wanting more clothes so I feared for the day she arrived.  We called it off but I felt it was a fair arrangement.

Money money money all the time. she came to the UK,started to work, saved all her wages and did not put a cent into the household, expected him to pay for everything while she saved her wages to help her family. Correct me if I am wrong, but a marriage is suppose to be about sharing also..............

I would not go the Philippines, has I have said before, the woman there are not my type of woman, they do nothing for me at all, and having to support her family also is a big NO NO

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #404 on: August 27, 2014, 04:41:53 AM »
Girls from all countries are going to want to send money home.  You might want to change your stance. They look at it like they are living a good life and turning thier backs on thier family.  If you are doing fine with out her help it should not be an issue.  Just tell her that her money is for her and her family.  I had an agreement with my girl that part of each of her checks was put aside for future goals back in Colombia.  We wanted to get into some business ventures down there.  She would send another part home and the other part was for her clothes.  She was always wanting more clothes so I feared for the day she arrived.  We called it off but I felt it was a fair arrangement.

I agree to help her family now and then, but not every month, this is where the saying you marry a foreigner, you marry her family and it should not be about that. Has I said, if her family as an emergency then fine, help out, but a marriage is all about sharing, why should I work my ass off and pay for everything in the home why she works and sends it to her family, sorry, not something I will do or tolerate in  a relationship and that's not what relationships are.

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #405 on: August 27, 2014, 04:43:47 AM »

Maybe some of the members who are married to a Colombiana or Chica from Peru comment on this. Do you send money to her family every month? If she works, does she keep all her wages and pay nothing into the household?

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #406 on: August 27, 2014, 06:17:52 AM »
Many men do this, but I wouldn't recommend it for several reasons. First off, financial situations change. If you marry a woman from Colombia for example, bring her to the states, then you are sending money to her family or she is working to send money to her family, they will usually inevitably become dependent on it. It won't just be a little something extra to help out after a while. It will become a monthly necessity for them to survive...even if they are using the funds in a constructive manner and not wasting it on things they don't need. Now what if you or your wife loses your job and you can't send that money anymore? It may be like two people losing a job in the household of your wife's family back in Colombia. It won't be a simple as saying, "you survived without it before...why can't you do the same thing now?"

Secondly, the difference back home will be noticeable. Anytime there's an influx of new cash into a household in Latin America the neighbors will notice the difference. In the case of a really poor family, it may be something as simple as them eating meat more often. The fact that all of them will be aware that an ex-resident of the barrio is now married to a so called "rich gringo" won't help. This usually attracts a lot of negative attention. Maybe it will just be some comments here or there, but it can lead up to things like the family members being robbed, buglarized or in worst case scenarios, kidnapped for ransom. I have heard of all these things happening to the families of women that married gringos.

There are other reasons but those are the most important in my opinion. Although I've never advocated exclusively dating girls from more affluent backgrounds, this is obviously one of the situations you'd avoid by doing so. I have met and heard of several men that even try to help their wive's families start business. "Teach a man to fish instead of giving him fish to eat," if you will. But that never works out either. Both are lose/lose propositions IMHO.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:20:28 AM by benjio »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #407 on: August 27, 2014, 07:44:39 AM »
Or you can date a girl whos sister married a rich gringo and he can be the "Marrano" ..or you just refuse to give anything to the family and only pay her bills right from the beginning.

Dont give money to the family ,period, and only pay for things  for her your conscience dictates, no NEVER allowances of $300 a month or 2 million pesos a month or whatever. thats the answer. If you get this into enough guys heads, these women will stop being spoiled and there will be less gold diggers. If you dont have enough self respect to follow this rule, you need help.

Generally, yes I would stay away of really  poor desperate girls. They should be self supporting  in some way and have education  and not live from hand to mouth. But Gold diggers come from every estrato, and every level of education.

I have met women who supposedly had their Masters from EAFIT or other supposedly "top notch" universities, and I figure they had a Masters in" Fufarufu" ology.

I always said a Masters in Colombia has the same value as a high school degree in Westrn Canada in the 1970s.

Also all these women have degrees in Administration de Negocios. Sometimes I think this has the same value as a piece of toilet paper.

Many men do this, but I wouldn't recommend it for several reasons. First off, financial situations change. If you marry a woman from Colombia for example, bring her to the states, then you are sending money to her family or she is working to send money to her family, they will usually inevitably become dependent on it. It won't just be a little something extra to help out after a while. It will become a monthly necessity for them to survive...even if they are using the funds in a constructive manner and not wasting it on things they don't need. Now what if you or your wife loses your job and you can't send that money anymore? It may be like two people losing a job in the household of your wife's family back in Colombia. It won't be a simple as saying, "you survived without it before...why can't you do the same thing now?"

Secondly, the difference back home will be noticeable. Anytime there's an influx of new cash into a household in Latin America the neighbors will notice the difference. In the case of a really poor family, it may be something as simple as them eating meat more often. The fact that all of them will be aware that an ex-resident of the barrio is now married to a so called "rich gringo" won't help. This usually attracts a lot of negative attention. Maybe it will just be some comments here or there, but it can lead up to things like the family members being robbed, buglarized or in worst case scenarios, kidnapped for ransom. I have heard of all these things happening to the families of women that married gringos.

There are other reasons but those are the most important in my opinion. Although I've never advocated exclusively dating girls from more affluent backgrounds, this is obviously one of the situations you'd avoid by doing so. I have met and heard of several men that even try to help their wive's families start business. "Teach a man to fish instead of giving him fish to eat," if you will. But that never works out either. Both are lose/lose propositions IMHO.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #408 on: August 27, 2014, 08:06:49 AM »

i do not speak a word of Russian, having said that, the first time I went to Colombia, I never spoke a word of Spanish and now I am very good indeed at speaking Spanish. Having said that, Russian appears much more difficult to learn then Spanish, other then that, It is a very viable option for me.............

Ukrainian/Russian women are more willingly to learn English than Colombian women, and you will find more FSU women that can speak English more than Colombian women which are more advantage, and better advantage than bringing Colombian women to your country if you wish to bring a lady to your home.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #409 on: August 27, 2014, 08:10:54 AM »

It is not the point.   A Fillipina married a Fillipino man, and does he pay all the money to Fillipina's family and NOTHING left for him ????

Offline Gavan

« Reply #410 on: August 27, 2014, 08:38:02 AM »

Generally, yes I would stay away of really  poor desperate girls. They should be self supporting  in some way and have education  and not live from hand to mouth. But Gold diggers come from every estrato, and every level of education.

I have met women who supposedly had their Masters from EAFIT or other supposedly "top notch" universities, and I figure they had a Masters in" Fufarufu" ology.

I always said a Masters in Colombia has the same value as a high school degree in Westrn Canada in the 1970s.

Also all these women have degrees in Administration de Negocios. Sometimes I think this has the same value as a piece of toilet paper.

Middle class women can be gold diggers as well, but they will usually not be impressed enough by what an average middle class gringo makes to go after him for his money alone. You would have to be fairly wealthy to attract middle class gold diggers. Poor girls sleep with gringos in exchange for a smartphone...

I agree that many universities in South America are not very good. I have seen the same in Peru.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:41:14 AM by Gavan »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #411 on: August 27, 2014, 08:40:32 AM »
Money, her family back home, how you're going to handle that, whether she's going to work and how that factors in, all should be discussed ahead of time. All too often we're over confident, just don't ask, or think we can 'trust our gut feelings' that it's all going to be fine. Sex as you like it, church attendance as she likes it, house cleaning and a lot more, should have come into the conversation long before the wedding.

I think that as a general assumption, you can figure that at least, she's going to send money for Christmas and maybe birthdays and maybe if there's someone from the family in school for tuition help. A lot of this is paying back previous kindness and is a measure of  'respect'. Other side of the coin is if you're working, especially if she's working and you buck it, they'll think you're a tightwad.

If you or she loses a job and times are tough--well, they should and they probably already know that 'charity starts at home'--and that's the home you share with her. So money may not be forthcoming if it was before.

In my case, I do a lot better financially than my wife--who still does pretty good. When we married, I'd already bought our house and I just kept that arrangement. Her job has great benefits--health etc. I even thought of switching to hers--she offered to have it straight deducted from her pay check.

She pays for most of the utilities (substantial) and the phone bills (which also can be substantial) to the province back home. We go out to eat, she's quick to grab the tab. She's paid to redecorate a lot of the house and more--too much to remember.

Let's just say I'd be in a lot worse shape financially w/o her and not looking to retire early like I hope to.

We were at the mall and found a really nice men's cologne -- Christian Dior Homme For Men--'Eau De'. At close to $100, I thought it smelled mighty nice, but not that MUCH nice.  Well, she said "You're worth it to me", stepped right up and paid for it.

Yes, she sends money home from her pay check, largely for tuition and some medical expenses. When thousands died in a typhoon that largely wiped out her parent's house and they didn't have lights or running water for nearly six months. Not only me (us) helped them out, but my family and siblings, w/o even us asking, kicked in to buy a generator, help rebuild the house etc.

One time--very unusual--their crop that year was bad and an older brother had a chance to work in Japan on a 3 year visa. A lot goes into getting that done there--govt. and agency regs, greasing palms, etc. I loaned them $1700.

Turns out it was a very elaborate scam. Her family's not dumb--all, including her parents, are college graduates, but this was uber slick. They say in the Philippines, if you loan money, they will figure since you had it and could afford to loan it--it's more like a gift and just forget about getting it back. It's simply not true in many cases with good families there. It took them a while and I never even bothered to ask them, but to my surprise, one day I got a wired money order for 77,000 pesos. They paid me back my $1700 in full!

So no--it's not an absolute that you marry a Filipina you automatically marry the family in terms of being obliged to support them, but it's reasonable to expect she'll at least send money home at Christmas or if there's a serious medical situation. I think that's true in most nations--certainly the ones mostly discussed here.

A while back in this thread, a poster said Asian women weren't feminine. That's insane--I'm not talking just "Hello Kitty' cute, but for crying out loud, even a lot of the guys are feminine! And the women--from their teenage years on--they go to great lengths to stay incredibly physically clean and hair so shiny you can se your reflection in it. A lot favor lip gloss and a bit of facial powder and they look VERY feminine--just not slutty. Uniforms or modest but fashionable dress--always ironed and somehow, despite all the pollution, incredibly clean. With all these slender cuties with eyes as bright as cut black diamonds walking around, a lot who are intrigued by foreigners, a guy can easily get a sore neck walking around the cities and villages there!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline benjio

« Reply #412 on: August 27, 2014, 08:59:17 AM »
A while back in this thread, a poster said Asian women weren't feminine. That's insane--I'm not talking just "Hello Kitty' cute, but for crying out loud, even a lot of the guys are feminine! And the women--from their teenage years on--they go to great lengths to stay incredibly physically clean and hair so shiny you can se your reflection in it. A lot favor lip gloss and a bit of facial powder and they look VERY feminine--just not slutty. Uniforms or modest but fashionable dress--always ironed and somehow, despite all the pollution, incredibly clean. With all these slender cuties with eyes as bright as cut black diamonds walking around, a lot who are intrigued by foreigners, a guy can easily get a sore neck walking around the cities and villages there!

Not sure if it was in this thread but I was a little surprised by that statement as well. Asian women are probably some of the most feminine on the planet. I think that poster was trying to say they usually aren't very curvy or volumptuous in comparison to women from most other countries. I was working in Guangzhou for a while a few years back and although I saw some really pretty girls there, most of them had bodies like slendor, 13 year old boys. Not much up top and absolutley no "junk in the trunk." Still very beautiful women though. Some of the Asian girls I know and have seen in Houston are mindblowingly hot! I saw a few dozens stunners while out on the town in Seattle as well.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #412 on: August 27, 2014, 08:59:17 AM »

Offline Gavan

« Reply #413 on: August 27, 2014, 09:32:38 AM »

Not sure if it was in this thread but I was a little surprised by that statement as well. Asian women are probably some of the most feminine on the planet. I think that poster was trying to say they usually aren't very curvy or volumptuous in comparison to women from most other countries. I was working in Guangzhou for a while a few years back and although I saw some really pretty girls there, most of them had bodies like slendor, 13 year old boys. Not much up top and absolutley no "junk in the trunk." Still very beautiful women though. Some of the Asian girls I know and have seen in Houston are mindblowingly hot! I saw a few dozens stunners while out on the town in Seattle as well.

You can find beautiful women everywhere. I don't really understand why people say "women from this country are beautiful" , "women from that country are ugly". I have been to lots of countries in Europe and Latin America and I have seen beautiful women in all of them.

Offline buencamino

« Reply #414 on: August 27, 2014, 09:47:17 AM »
If you are going to supply money on a regular basis to someone in Colombia the best approach in my opinion is to give them a debit card from a US credit union  account or a company like Capitol 1 which charges no atm fees. They will get a far better exchange rate than companies like Western Union give and of course with out their commisions.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #415 on: August 27, 2014, 10:07:09 AM »
She can do it herself with her own money. Dont give her nothing as far as allowance, or the cancer will grow. Give em an inch, theyll take a mile. Pay for her studies and English so she can get a job and send the money back home, buy her clothes and other presents occaisionally.

But you guys know my position. I think taking these women to your home country is insanity unless you have been together in a stable relationship  her country for years. Espescially in Canada, where you are responsible for her for 3 years and any kids for ten years by immigration law, and your whole life, by Civil Law. Hungry "Ball Breaking" female  lawyers waiting in the wings, and all the other Latinas who know the law advising her.

Its a bit different in the States, where you can kick her ass back home with no legal consequences in the first 2 years, like Doc did. The  requisitioning a little "Portable R and R" theory can go a bit further in the US.

But I am an old retired fart who can affords to do live overseas. I am just giving advise to you younger guys based on my personal experience.

If you are going to supply money on a regular basis to someone in Colombia the best approach in my opinion is to give them a debit card from a US credit union  account or a company like Capitol 1 which charges no atm fees. They will get a far better exchange rate than companies like Western Union give and of course with out their commisions.

Offline benjio

« Reply #416 on: August 27, 2014, 12:41:59 PM »
You can find beautiful women everywhere. I don't really understand why people say "women from this country are beautiful" , "women from that country are ugly". I have been to lots of countries in Europe and Latin America and I have seen beautiful women in all of them.

Gavan, there are men that find some feminine features downright unattractive. Like me....I don't like tall women. AT ALL!!! I don't care how gorgeous she is. She can have the prettiest face on Earth and be built like brick house. Over 6' tall, and she's lost me at "Hello." That was my biggest problem with dating in Brazil. The smaller women I prefer wouldn't give me the time of day, while 6'2" volleyball girls were giving me attention a lot more often than I wanted. Rio is full of them! So I can see where some men look at the average Asian Woman (in Asia) and be of the opinion they are unattractive because they are usually so petite. They might even describe them as "not feminine" because of that. Some guys just prefer women that are curvier, with a little more meat on their bones. By Western standards of beauty, there are VERY few places in Subsaharan Africa where you would find native women you were attracted to. Even with me being black I'm not attracted to most African Women. I've seen some beautiful dark skinned Nigerian and Ethiopian, and a few mixed girls from South Africa but it's extremely rare to encounter those women. I don't like blue-eyed blondes either, so a place like the Ukraine or anywhere else in Eastern Europe would probably be a bust for me for more reason than one...second being it will probably be a cold day in hell before a woman from the Ukraine marries a Black American.  ;D

She can do it herself with her own money. Dont give her nothing as far as allowance, or the cancer will grow. Give em an inch, theyll take a mile. Pay for her studies and English so she can get a job and send the money back home, buy her clothes and other presents occaisionally.

But you guys know my position. I think taking these women to your home country is insanity unless you have been together in a stable relationship  her country for years. Espescially in Canada, where you are responsible for her for 3 years and any kids for ten years by immigration law, and your whole life, by Civil Law. Hungry "Ball Breaking" female  lawyers waiting in the wings, and all the other Latinas who know the law advising her.

Its a bit different in the States, where you can kick her ass back home with no legal consequences in the first 2 years, like Doc did. The  requisitioning a little "Portable R and R" theory can go a bit further in the US.

But I am an old retired fart who can affords to do live overseas. I am just giving advise to you younger guys based on my personal experience.

Agreed.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:49:05 PM by benjio »

Offline Gavan

« Reply #417 on: August 27, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »

By Western standards of beauty, there are VERY few places in Subsaharan Africa where you would find native women you were attracted to. Even with me being black I'm not attracted to most African Women. I've seen some beautiful dark skinned Nigerian and Ethiopian, and a few mixed girls from South Africa but it's extremely rare to encounter those women. I don't like blue-eyed blondes either, so a place like the Ukraine or anywhere else in Eastern Europe would probably be a bust for me for more reason than one...second being it will probably be a cold day in hell before a woman from the Ukraine marries a Black American.  ;D
Agreed.

I have seen quite a few attractive African immigrant women here in Belgium. Some of them have very attractive curvy bodies. You don't like blue eyed blondes? Strange... Personally I have seen women of ALL races that I found attractive.

Offline bernard

« Reply #418 on: August 27, 2014, 03:28:08 PM »

Also all these women have degrees in Administration de Negocios.

Actually the correct term in Spanish for Business Adminstration is " administracion de empresas "

Offline whitey

« Reply #419 on: August 27, 2014, 05:16:25 PM »

Maybe some of the members who are married to a Colombiana or Chica from Peru comment on this. Do you send money to her family every month? If she works, does she keep all her wages and pay nothing into the household?

My wife has been here for 3 years, and has been earning a minimum wage income for about 8 months of that time (her first two years were spent getting her ESL, then getting a Canadian High School diploma).

We deposit our paycheques and manage all our expense in joint accounts, so there is no "his" and "hers" ... it is our money and our expenses and we jointly decide on things (although effectively I decide on almost everything ... she is happy for me to make most decisions).

She owns a house in Colombia, and her parents manage the tenants and the property for her.  She gives approx. $US225 of this rent money to her parents each month.  Her other two sisters also contribute to the parents, as they have no income except for odd jobs. My wife's mortgage was about 80% paid when she came to Canada.  At that time, I gave her the remaining 20% so that she no longer had this debt (as she wouldn't be working) and so that she could fund her family to replace the income lost from her when she moved.  She also gives them a modest amount of money for birthdays and Christmas.

My wife is very frugal, spends very little on herself, always consults with me first on even small things that I don't need her to tell me about, and always brings home a receipt (I've never asked for that, but have noticed they do that in her family so it is normal for her).

So, during all our time together I'm fortunate not to ever have any concerns about her spending .. on herself or her family.

Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #420 on: August 27, 2014, 06:43:15 PM »
Nobody here should in anyway believe this is the "Norm" in Colombia. Whitey got himself a chica whose in the 5% upper decile on the bell curve in Colombia.

My wife has been here for 3 years, and has been earning a minimum wage income for about 8 months of that time (her first two years were spent getting her ESL, then getting a Canadian High School diploma).

We deposit our paycheques and manage all our expense in joint accounts, so there is no "his" and "hers" ... it is our money and our expenses and we jointly decide on things (although effectively I decide on almost everything ... she is happy for me to make most decisions).

She owns a house in Colombia, and her parents manage the tenants and the property for her.  She gives approx. $US225 of this rent money to her parents each month.  Her other two sisters also contribute to the parents, as they have no income except for odd jobs. My wife's mortgage was about 80% paid when she came to Canada.  At that time, I gave her the remaining 20% so that she no longer had this debt (as she wouldn't be working) and so that she could fund her family to replace the income lost from her when she moved.  She also gives them a modest amount of money for birthdays and Christmas.

My wife is very frugal, spends very little on herself, always consults with me first on even small things that I don't need her to tell me about, and always brings home a receipt (I've never asked for that, but have noticed they do that in her family so it is normal for her).

So, during all our time together I'm fortunate not to ever have any concerns about her spending .. on herself or her family.

Offline benjio

« Reply #421 on: August 27, 2014, 07:21:54 PM »
Nobody here should in anyway believe this is the "Norm" in Colombia. Whitey got himself a chica whose in the 5% upper decile on the bell curve in Colombia.

I've said it a million times. Nazly is an amazing exception to a lot of rules. Also take into consideration Whitey wasn't exactly "wife hunting" for a Colombiana. Their courtship was more natural that anyone else's here. Not saying guys can't find women like Nazly in Colombia....but again, pretty much the equivalent of hitting the lottery. And by lottery I mean the Mega Million Multistate jackpot! A Costena that owns property when you meet her?!!!!!! I think not!  ;) ;)

And that's definitely not meant as a shot towards Whitey or his successful marriage. He just happened to find a really, REALLY special girl...and even more importantly they were 100% compatible.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #422 on: August 27, 2014, 07:32:31 PM »
. You would have to be fairly wealthy to attract middle class gold diggers. Poor girls sleep with gringos in exchange for a smartphone...

There is a diffirence between an interesada and a prostituta. One asks for payment upfront and will sleep with just about anything for cash. The other isn't into tournamenting herself too much on average much better looking than anything out there. Sleeps with guys at the very lest she doesn't dislike. And is looking for someone to help her out financially long term.

These are the types you are scared of and god only knows why you would attract then

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #422 on: August 27, 2014, 07:32:31 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #423 on: August 27, 2014, 07:59:30 PM »

This is a lot like me and my  wife. She spends very little on herself. She can't work now as she is taking care of our toddler. I give her what to me is a small stipend monthly. She sends half that home and saves the rest. We are having kids first. Then she can work and send more home if she wants.,

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #424 on: August 27, 2014, 08:38:34 PM »

I've said it a million times. Nazly is an amazing exception to a lot of rules. Also take into consideration Whitey wasn't exactly "wife hunting" for a Colombiana. Their courtship was more natural that anyone else's here. Not saying guys can't find women like Nazly in Colombia....but again, pretty much the equivalent of hitting the lottery. And by lottery I mean the Mega Million Multistate jackpot! A Costena that owns property when you meet her?!!!!!! I think not!  ;) ;)

And that's definitely not meant as a shot towards Whitey or his successful marriage. He just happened to find a really, REALLY special girl...and even more importantly they were 100% compatible.

We met them and my wife and I agreed they're BOTH exceptional people. They seemed very naturally happy together--as if in a case where all kinds of all kinds of turbulence was to be around them, we'd expect they'd hold on closer together rather than drift apart, like many couples would--that's rare. Very sharp too, except I don't think they noticed my wife kicking me under the table when I said something too silly. ;D
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 307