It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Bit of a Dilema  (Read 84917 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Bit of a Dilema
« Reply #375 on: August 24, 2014, 12:17:43 PM »

I have only been single for 2 years an do have friends with benefits. When I last slept with a Colombiana, it was not any different to a Gringa, and all the hype you hear about Colombianas being fiery and they take that fieriness to the bedroom is NOT what I have ever encountered with any Colombiana I have ever slept with.
LMFAO :o .....
Hey Chris F, can you give us another Reader's Digest summary ? ;D

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #376 on: August 24, 2014, 06:07:36 PM »

I have only been single for 2 years an do have friends with benefits.

Are these "friends with benefits" of yours british?  So it's ok to have meaningless sex with british women but they're not good enough to marry?

What exactly is it about colombian women that you love so much anyway?  Beautiful latinas can be found in many other countries, not just colombia.

So far you've written off british women, asian women, colombian women.  Have you considered women from other european countries?  Italy, ukraine, greece?  Or are latinas the only women you're attracted to?  Why don't you give peru a try?

Offline gyounger

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #377 on: August 24, 2014, 07:03:50 PM »
Good questions maybe Craig has some good
answers.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 08:33:46 PM by gyounger »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #377 on: August 24, 2014, 07:03:50 PM »

Offline LatinSharpei

« Reply #378 on: August 24, 2014, 07:25:03 PM »
So are the bald clams okay 8)

Well they say ,ignorance is bliss, you can do whatever you want, but me , I am going to continue to use condoms and will refrain from dining on the "hairy Clam" until I know a women real, real well, and they know more about these viruses

http://www.cdc.gov/STD/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm

Offline LatinSharpei

« Reply #379 on: August 24, 2014, 07:28:58 PM »

I have only been single for 2 years an do have friends with benefits. When I last slept with a Colombiana, it was not any different to a Gringa, and all the hype you hear about Colombianas being fiery and they take that fieriness to the bedroom is NOT what I have ever encountered with any Colombiana I have ever slept with.

The colombiana engine starts a little different you get all those pistons firing you will be yelling insults about the Queen and saying Viva Colombia

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #380 on: August 24, 2014, 08:01:39 PM »

Are these "friends with benefits" of yours british?  So it's ok to have meaningless sex with british women but they're not good enough to marry?

You even attempting to give moral lectures here is tantamount to a cobra snake being the keynote speaker at convention on the benefits of breast feeding.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #381 on: August 24, 2014, 08:48:22 PM »
quote author=robert angel link=topic=7892.msg118657#msg118657 date=1408932099]
You even attempting to give moral lectures here is tantamount to a cobra snake being the keynote speaker at convention on the benefits of breast feeding.

Now thats a bizzare one..Ill have to remember that one...

FOBALMAOF

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #382 on: August 25, 2014, 06:46:05 AM »
As some of you guys have said, I believe I have some anger and frustration inside that has built up over time and to be honest, some of my comments are not justified......

I have been stung very bad before with my ex in Ecuador who was a Colombiana and went to live in Ecuador, as many of you know, i was supporting her at least $300 a month for sometime, I was a fool but hey, you learn the hard way sometimes, not all girls are like this but there are many on these cupid sites that really do wear you down and frustrate you withtheir lies and ignorance.

It is still my dream to eventually marry a Colombiana,I have learned very much over the years with them, the fact I speak very good Spanish is a plus for me and I am not wanting to throw away the time I have used learning the language and forget my dream simply because of the flakes getting to me, I am better then that.

Back to the drawing board, one thing for sure is I am gonna leave the cupid sites alone, its not for me. I will return to Colombia, stronger and wiser  :D

Offline Gavan

« Reply #383 on: August 25, 2014, 06:59:32 AM »

It is still my dream to eventually marry a Colombiana,I have learned very much over the years with them, the fact I speak very good Spanish is a plus for me and I am not wanting to throw away the time I have used learning the language and forget my dream simply because of the flakes getting to me, I am better then that.

Why do you"dream" of marrying a Colombiana? What makes them so much better than women from other countries? If you like latinas there are plenty of other countries you can go to. You can find attractive women with good personalities all over Latin America.

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
« Reply #384 on: August 25, 2014, 07:04:22 AM »

Why do you"dream" of marrying a Colombiana? What makes them so much better than women from other countries? If you like latinas there are plenty of other countries you can go to. You can find attractive women with good personalities all over Latin America.

That's the hype people put into Colombia. I've realized this but others still don't have a clue

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #385 on: August 25, 2014, 08:03:05 AM »

I can't speak for CDR but my love affair with Colombia is based more on the culture and the country itself. Colombianas are on average the most beautiful women on the planet if blue-eyed blondes aren't your cup of tea. I don't think anyone who's spent significant time there would argue differently. But after visiting multiple cities, enjoying the music, the food, the people and most importantly the wide variety of beautiful landscapes, the women became more like sprinkles in the icing on a cake of many layers. I can eat arepa con huevo and a strong tinto with lime every morning and never get tired of it. LOVE IT! I love Ron Medellin...even more than Jack Daniels. I love that it rains every morning in Pereira for around 20 minutes and that clean, crisp smell in the air as soon as the sun comes out afterwards. I love partying in Barranquilla until the sun comes up at the night clubs...me and my friends singing old school Vallenato at the top of our lungs until we lose our voices. Then wake up and have an Aguila for breakfast. I love watching the sunset from the top floor of my hotel in Bogota smoking a Don Jose Correa. I think the air pollution there is beginning to have the same effect on sunsets as it does in Los Angeles. JA JA!!!  ;D

Every now and then I jokingly tell my current girlfriend, "You know if we get married you'll have to move to Colombia one day." She always gives me a, "You gotta be [snip]ing kidding me," look. She doesn't even want to move to the United States, so Colombia's definitely out of the question. Her and I having that discussion seriously is a long way off, but I will honestly always be drawn back there. And I'm absolutely sure that one day I'm going to just stay for good. That has very little to do with the women though.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:06:35 AM by benjio »

Offline LatinSharpei

« Reply #386 on: August 25, 2014, 09:54:28 AM »
You have to let go of the past and the dollar amount.  My foolishness far out weighed yours and I understand your apprehension.   But here is how I see it.  We both survived the mistake and the choice we made.  I did not return till I was ready to receptive to the love another girl was gonna show me.  I pay attention to the red flags.  I do not give money any more.  Atleast to this point I have not given a dime.  Maybe with a serious girlfriend I might consider helping her a little but not to the tune of the foolish ways I did before.  That past will haunt you if you hold onto it.  Just use the experience to weigh the red flags.  I find it easier to dismiss a girl now if I see questionable behavior that does not indicate I am the reason for the communication.

As some of you guys have said, I believe I have some anger and frustration inside that has built up over time and to be honest, some of my comments are not justified......

I have been stung very bad before with my ex in Ecuador who was a Colombiana and went to live in Ecuador, as many of you know, i was supporting her at least $300 a month for sometime, I was a fool but hey, you learn the hard away sometimes, not all girls are like this but there are many on these cupid sites that really do wear you down and frustrate you withtheir lies and ignorance.

Back to the drawing board, one thing for sure is I am gonna leave the cupid sites alone, its not for me. I will return to Colombia, stronger and wiser  :D

Offline Gavan

« Reply #387 on: August 25, 2014, 11:48:49 AM »

I can't speak for CDR but my love affair with Colombia is based more on the culture and the country itself. Colombianas are on average the most beautiful women on the planet if blue-eyed blondes aren't your cup of tea. I don't think anyone who's spent significant time there would argue differently. But after visiting multiple cities, enjoying the music, the food, the people and most importantly the wide variety of beautiful landscapes, the women became more like sprinkles in the icing on a cake of many layers. I can eat arepa con huevo and a strong tinto with lime every morning and never get tired of it. LOVE IT! I love Ron Medellin...even more than Jack Daniels. I love that it rains every morning in Pereira for around 20 minutes and that clean, crisp smell in the air as soon as the sun comes out afterwards. I love partying in Barranquilla until the sun comes up at the night clubs...me and my friends singing old school Vallenato at the top of our lungs until we lose our voices. Then wake up and have an Aguila for breakfast. I love watching the sunset from the top floor of my hotel in Bogota smoking a Don Jose Correa. I think the air pollution there is beginning to have the same effect on sunsets as it does in Los Angeles. JA JA!!!  ;D

Well, that is the same way I feel about Peru. I love the country and miss it like crazy now that I am no longer there. I miss the ceviche, the cumbia, great nightlife, the general atmosphere of the cities (no matter how "3rd world" some of them may be), I miss speaking Spanish, etc. Colombia sounds great too, but it isn't the only country in SA with great culture, food, music ,etc. And while Peruanas may not be as attractive as Colombianas on average you can still find lots of great looking women there as well. Kai likes Ecuador, which is great too (very similar to Peru). Lots of countries to choose from.

I think CDR should do what Kai does: just travel around South America and make friends along the way. If you meet a woman, great. If not, at least you had a great time. I think that is actually a far better way to meet people than using agencies or dating sites.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:54:25 AM by Gavan »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #387 on: August 25, 2014, 11:48:49 AM »

Offline Ray

« Reply #388 on: August 25, 2014, 01:12:38 PM »

I think CDR should do what Kai does: just travel around South America and make friends along the way. If you meet a woman, great. If not, at least you had a great time. I think that is actually a far better way to meet people than using agencies or dating sites.

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
« Reply #389 on: August 25, 2014, 01:30:06 PM »

I agree to. There's ton of beautiful all long Central and S. America. El Salvadorians are pretty, as are Nicas, Colombians, Ecudorians, Peru I'm sure, you can't count out Argentines and I've heard some pretty good things about Urugauy. I ultimately know where i'm going to end but there isn't anything wrong w/ seeing what else is out there. Who know's, you might come back talking about wanting to stay in Chile or something

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #390 on: August 25, 2014, 04:05:02 PM »
To get rid of your frustrations..just dream of getting even with your ex. Send her a video like this one by e/mail or post it on her Face Book site..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPCBRESO2hg&feature=player_detailpage

Its even better if you actually get revenge!!!!

You have to let go of the past and the dollar amount.  My foolishness far out weighed yours and I understand your apprehension.   But here is how I see it.  We both survived the mistake and the choice we made.  I did not return till I was ready to receptive to the love another girl was gonna show me.  I pay attention to the red flags.  I do not give money any more.  Atleast to this point I have not given a dime.  Maybe with a serious girlfriend I might consider helping her a little but not to the tune of the foolish ways I did before.  That past will haunt you if you hold onto it.  Just use the experience to weigh the red flags.  I find it easier to dismiss a girl now if I see questionable behavior that does not indicate I am the reason for the communication.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #391 on: August 26, 2014, 08:33:14 AM »
What about Ukrainian women?  Most of them are "thin" to suit your need.  Plus they are much nearer and cheaper than travelling to South America.  You could fly there many weekends.  Though there are as much "prostitutes" as Latin American women

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #392 on: August 26, 2014, 01:53:08 PM »
What about Ukrainian women?  Most of them are "thin" to suit your need.  Plus they are much nearer and cheaper than travelling to South America.  You could fly there many weekends.  Though there are as much "prostitutes" as Latin American women

I have seriously thought about going to Ukraine, the woman there are as beautiful as Colombianas if not better. Flights are like $300 return from the Uk to Ukraine compared to$1000 for Colombia return. Also only a 3 hour flight compared to more then 10 hours to Colombia.
Only thing stopping me is i do not speak a word of Russian, having said that, the first time I went to Colombia, I never spoke a word of Spanish and now I am very good indeed at speaking Spanish. Having said that, Russian appears much more difficult to learn then Spanish, other then that, It is a very viable option for me.............

With regards to flakes and prepagos, Colombia is also full of both so nothing different there  :D :D :D

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #393 on: August 26, 2014, 02:28:08 PM »

I have seriously thought about going to Ukraine, the woman there are as beautiful as Colombianas if not better. Flights are like $300 return from the Uk to Ukraine compared to$1000 for Colombia return. Also only a 3 hour flight compared to more then 10 hours to Colombia.
Only thing stopping me is i do not speak a word of Russian, having said that, the first time I went to Colombia, I never spoke a word of Spanish and now I am very good indeed at speaking Spanish. Having said that, Russian appears much more difficult to learn then Spanish, other then that, It is a very viable option for me.............

With regards to flakes and prepagos, Colombia is also full of both so nothing different there  :D :D :D

If I had to pick two places where a 'nice guy' (especially if he's unfamiliar with the territory and culture) is most likely to get burned looking for a beautiful babe, it's probably those two countries.

I haven't been to Colombia yet, but been around the world a few times and have to say I'd never say one nation has THE most beautiful women. Even in countries where there might not be an abundance of beautiful women overall, I have at times met women who at the time I thought were the most physically beautiful ladies I'd ever met.

Ever been to Galway, Ireland? Geeze--some of those green eyed babes with the long manes of jet black hair there had me breathing hard. Kinsale, Ireland is sizzling too.
http://www.beautiful-women-pedia.com/beautiful-irish-women.html

If  a bit of the tan--morena look rocks you, some of the Caribbean Islands that are former colonies of European nations have knockouts with mixed ancestry also.

So many colors--so many beautiful women--and so little time!

Offline the_ace33

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #394 on: August 26, 2014, 04:47:48 PM »
just go ahead and add onto your house and grow old in it alone!  yeah that's what its all about!
tengo una esposa de medellin

Offline Awesome

« Reply #395 on: August 26, 2014, 07:07:17 PM »

If I lived a short $300 flight away from ukraine I'd probably be there multiple times a year.  I say go for it.  Don't worry about the language.  How hard could it be?  Go for it and report back, please.  I'd love to go there myself.  What about germany?  I've met a quite a few beautiful german girls who were very sweet and friendly.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #396 on: August 26, 2014, 08:19:29 PM »
I'll never forget the story about the nice guy who married a Ukrainian beauty, adopted her Ukrainian born son and then took out hundreds of thousands in loans to put her through medical school.

As soon as she graduated and began residency--which according to your medical area of study varies from three to seven years, she divorced his ass.

Medical residents really don't make much money, so not only did he have to give her half the equity value of their house and half of any assets accrued while they were married, but he had to pay off her student loans PLUS pay child support until the young son completes college AND pay her alimony until she one day finishes her residency.

Meanwhile, the Dr's at the big hospital she's doing her residency at are lined up to try and bang her hot blonde ass, wining and dining her and spoiling her rotten. Naturally with all these big fish MDs jockeying for her, she's in no hurry to get married. Meanwhile, he's living with his parents.

Anytime I remotely begin to throw myself a 'pity party'--perhaps thinking about my unfortunate (and long) first marriage, I think about guys like that guy and I realize things could've been a lot worse.

Personally, the prettiest women I've seen from eastern Europe are from Czechoslovakia (Czech Republic) and Hungary, but I wouldn't go looking there for a wife. In fact the further east towards Russia you go, the colder my feet and outlook gets.

Eye candy and a piece or two maybe, but not my idea of happy hunting grounds....

Offline Awesome

« Reply #397 on: August 26, 2014, 08:52:48 PM »
I'll never forget the story about the nice guy who married a Ukrainian beauty, adopted her Ukrainian born son and then took out hundreds of thousands in loans to put her through medical school.

As soon as she graduated and began residency--which according to your medical area of study varies from three to seven years, she divorced his ass.

Medical residents really don't make much money, so not only did he have to give her half the equity value of their house and half of any assets accrued while they were married, but he had to pay off her student loans PLUS pay child support until the young son completes college AND pay her alimony until she one day finishes her residency.

Meanwhile, the Dr's at the big hospital she's doing her residency at are lined up to try and bang her hot blonde ass, wining and dining her and spoiling her rotten. Naturally with all these big fish MDs jockeying for her, she's in no hurry to get married. Meanwhile, he's living with his parents.

Anytime I remotely begin to throw myself a 'pity party'--perhaps thinking about my unfortunate (and long) first marriage, I think about guys like that guy and I realize things could've been a lot worse.

Personally, the prettiest women I've seen from eastern Europe are from Czechoslovakia (Czech Republic) and Hungary, but I wouldn't go looking there for a wife. In fact the further east towards Russia you go, the colder my feet and outlook gets.

Eye candy and a piece or two maybe, but not my idea of happy hunting grounds....

Jeez ra, we're trying to get craig to to loosen up a little bit.  I don't think you're helping much.  Lol!!

How about this idea craig.  Set aside $3000 for a trip to cali colombia.  Set up multiple dates with colombian cupid girls.  Nothing serious, just casual get-to-know-you type dates.  Hang out with calipro and let him give you a different outlook on life and relationships.  Hang out with your cc chicas, CASUALLY.  Do NOT go with the intention of finding a wife.  Just go hang out and have fun.  Hang out with calipro.  Hang out with the chicas.  And that's it.  If something serious comes out of it, great.  If not, that's great too.  Get your mojo back.  "Catch your rhythm" is what I like to call it.  $3000 should be plenty for a couple of weeks in colombia.

It's a shame that you're not attracted to asian women as I think they're the type of women that best suits you.  I'm glad I don't have that problem.  I go crazy for asian chicks. 

Hey ra, is your sister in law still available?  Why don't you hook a broham up?  :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:56:39 PM by Awesome »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #397 on: August 26, 2014, 08:52:48 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #398 on: August 26, 2014, 09:29:45 PM »
Russian and Ukrainian are much harder than Spanish...but thats not the issue. The issue is, in case you didnt notice, theres a war going on there now,,,

If I lived a short $300 flight away from ukraine I'd probably be there multiple times a year.  I say go for it.  Don't worry about the language.  How hard could it be?  Go for it and report back, please.  I'd love to go there myself.  What about germany?  I've met a quite a few beautiful german girls who were very sweet and friendly.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #399 on: August 26, 2014, 09:34:09 PM »
I know a Canadian guy who did that, dont know if got  divorced, but he deserved that and worse, Mean ,evil guy and Butt Ugly too,

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 141