It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: A Cautionary Colombian Tale of Love, Lies, Prepagos, Mulas, and Jail  (Read 22881 times)

Offline Gavan

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: A Cautionary Colombian Tale of Love, Lies, Prepagos, Mulas, and Jail
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2014, 06:04:48 AM »
So which one is your real foto, the Cuy or the one below ;D ;D

I look almost exactly like my avatar, only slightly less hairy ;)  ;D

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2014, 11:25:53 AM »
I don't see a damned thing wrong with older guys, or unattractive guys, or dorkwad socially awkward guys going to colombia to land a decent looking woman.  Just don't get all pissy complaining about "golddiggers" when that's exactly the reason they're going to colombia in the first place.

If you're trying to exploit someone, don't get mad when they try to exploit you right back.

I personally have no problem spending money on a beautiful woman.  I love taking my novia mall shopping and paying her cell phone bill and pretty much anything she asks me for.  There have been times in my life where I've had 3 of them at a time, and I was spoiling all three of them, buying them whatever they wanted.  Yea it all came crashing down in the end, but it was fun while it lasted.  Jaja!!  Next week I'm moving back to dallas and I'm going to turn my player game up full blast for one last good run before I settle down for good since I always said I'm going to settle down at age 35.  That's my age limit for being single.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2014, 04:16:42 PM »
I
If you're trying to exploit someone, don't get mad when they try to exploit you right back.

You assume all old guys with young women are taking advantage of each other. Maybe, just maybe there are cases where both are sincere, and neither is interested in taking advantage of the other.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2014, 04:16:42 PM »

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2014, 06:56:53 PM »

You assume all old guys with young women are taking advantage of each other. Maybe, just maybe there are cases where both are sincere, and neither is interested in taking advantage of the other.

I don't assume that.  I do assume that all DESPERATE guys with BEAUTIFUL women are taking advantage of eachother.  This has nothing to do with age necessarily.  There are plenty of desperate guys who aren't old, and there are plenty of old guys who aren't desperate.  I'm a full 10 years older than my current girlfriend, and I'm looking to get away from her and find me a younger one, preferably no older than 22.  Am I going to use my financial standing to help achieve my goal?  Probably yes.  Will I find long term success?  There's only one way to find out.

My fb chica I met while in medellin still messages me telling me she misses me and asks when I'll be back in town.  Whew, a tiny part of me misses her and regrets not getting intimate with her.  Hmm, what would calipro have done?

Offline cdr1974

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2014, 04:35:03 AM »
[quote

I personally have no problem spending money on a beautiful woman.  I love taking my novia mall shopping and paying her cell phone bill and pretty much anything she asks me for. 

There is no problem spending money on occasional gifts, treats but I think your heading for disaster if you are willing to pay her cell phone bill and buy her anything she asks for.......... Personally, I would not be paying her cell phone bill and certainly would not buy her everything she asks for, I am not skinny with my $$$ but unless we are really serious and been dating for sometime, she would get next to nothing from me, I have learned this lesson very very well and would not repeat it. I think many of the guys on here would agree with me on this............
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:54:15 AM by cdr1974 »

Offline Gavan

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2014, 07:07:42 AM »
[quote

I personally have no problem spending money on a beautiful woman.  I love taking my novia mall shopping and paying her cell phone bill and pretty much anything she asks me for. 

There is no problem spending money on occasional gifts, treats but I think your heading for disaster if you are willing to pay her cell phone bill and buy her anything she asks for.......... Personally, I would not be paying her cell phone bill and certainly would not buy her everything she asks for, I am not skinny with my $$$ but unless we are really serious and been dating for sometime, she would get next to nothing from me, I have learned this lesson very very well and would not repeat it. I think many of the guys on here would agree with me on this............

If I was dating a woman who has her own money I wouldn't have a problem buying her gifts, etc. If I was dating a poor woman I would act like a "tacaño" and not buy her anything (except for maybe a drink or something)  until she convinces me she isn't only after my money.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:36:51 AM by Gavan »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2014, 07:50:39 AM »
Not even a ham sandwich?  What if you could get laid for a single ham sandwich?

author=Gavan link=topic=7902.msg118325#msg118325 date=1407841285]

This kind of thing happens in Peru as well. My Peruvian ex got fired when she refused to sleep with her boss...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2014, 07:54:02 AM »

S[size=78%]orry..wrong quote..[/size]
[/size]
Not even a ham sandwich?  What if you could get laid for a single ham sandwich?

If I was dating a woman who has her own money I wouldn't have a problem buying her gifts, etc. If I was dating a poor woman I would act like a "tacaño" and not buy her anything (except for maybe a drink or something)  until she convinces me she isn't only after my money.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 181