It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: smoking dave arrested in medellin by DEA, i think a few here knew him.  (Read 9030 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
from my friend in medlelin, i only  met the guy twice, seemed nice, but clueless when it came to women, and apparently paying taxes  :o    if you knew him and havent heard form him in a while, well now you now why.

hey just got word that smoking Dave was arrested and taken to the USA by the DEAfor tax evasion, money laundering and mail fraud

The DEA now have a permanent office here in Medellin. he is being held in prison in Miami
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:29:30 PM by mudd »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
AKA "El. Chimenea" as the Colombianos called him.. (Seriously)..

He supposedly went to Ecuador to avoid extradición..but then I saw him in Calle 10 in poblado a few weeks later..said he didnt like the women and clima  there..lol
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:05:30 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Ironic to hear gringos complain about colombian women when they themselves are dirtbags..

Planet-Love.com

Offline Elexpatriado

Ironic to hear gringos complain about colombian women when they themselves are dirtbags..

You misinterpretted my post, Dave left Ecuador to come back to Colombia-and into the arms of the law-becauses he didnt like the climate and women in Ecuador- even though he was protected against extradition by the Correa regime.
It is common for Americans on the run / Lam to go to Ecuador, because they wont extradite them to the US. The usual path of the real scuzz bags is usually Costa Rica or Panamá, then Colombia, then finally Ecuador.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
i know a few guys in ecuador who love it, depends what city your in and what your expectations of the women are.

Offline Gavan

i know a few guys in ecuador who love it, depends what city your in and what your expectations of the women are.

Nothing wrong with Ecuadorian women IMHO ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuNL_9r_FPs

Offline mambocowboy

• Trips: 4 - 10

You misinterpretted my post, Dave left Ecuador to come back to Colombia-and into the arms of the law-becauses he didnt like the climate and women in Ecuador- even though he was protected against extradition by the Correa regime.
It is common for Americans on the run / Lam to go to Ecuador, because they wont extradite them to the US. The usual path of the real scuzz bags is usually Costa Rica or Panamá, then Colombia, then finally Ecuador.

I did, but my overall point is, as much talk as there is about "interesadas and putas " there are so many scumbag gringos in Colombia who dirty our rep over there

Offline Elexpatriado

I could live almost anywhere in South America..except Venezuela right now.

Offline Elexpatriado

Dont worry..there are a lot of Colombians who do a good (or bad) enough job dirtying their own reps for themselves..

I did, but my overall point is, as much talk as there is about "interesadas and putas " there are so many scumbag gringos in Colombia who dirty our rep over there

Offline Elexpatriado

I doubt Smokin Dave (or myself for that matter) are in the League of the top 0.1%....(without forkin out big$$$)

Lot of Colombianos and Colombianas there too..

Nothing wrong with Ecuadorian women IMHO ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuNL_9r_FPs

Offline Gavan

Lot of Colombianos and Colombianas there too..

Yeah I know. When I went to Guayaquil a taxista told me there were lots of Colombian (and Peruvian) narcos and sicarios there. I got the impression that he didn't like Colombians much, but that is pretty normal in South-America (neighboring countries usually don't like eachother). I think he didn't like Peruvians either, but because I was with my Peruana girlfriend he was being polite.

Another taxista also told us that he thought all Peruvian women were ugly and my gf was the first attractive one he had ever seen LOL. Before I went to Ecuador my Peruvian friends were telling me that Ecuadorian women are ugly.  ;D  The truth is that Peruvians and Ecuadorians look pretty much the same IMHO Only difference is that in places like Guayaquil there are lots of black and mulato people (rare in Peru). I saw lots of gorgeous women in the discotecas of Guayaquil btw.

Another hot exotic Ecuatoriana:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE5GQfXk0LQ
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 01:12:03 PM by Gavan »

Offline utopiacowboy

It always amazes me how much [snip] South Americans talk about each other. And yet when they are in the US, everybody thinks they are all Mexicans!

Offline Gavan

It always amazes me how much [snip] South Americans talk about each other. And yet when they are in the US, everybody thinks they are all Mexicans!

LOL! Yeah it is pretty bad. Like I said in my previous post, it is especially the neighboring countries that can't stand each other. The biggest rivalry I have seen is Peru/Chile (mostly from the Peruvian side). Ecuador/Peru isn't as bad.

Planet-Love.com

Offline Elexpatriado

And Rolas (From Bogota and area) look a lot like Ecuadorians and Peruvians.

You just dont see as many pretty girls out in the street in Bogota and area, and most parts of Peru and Ecuador as you do in Cali, Medellin, or the Eje Cafetero (Manizales, Pereira and Armenia). Much higher level of indiginous population in the blood in theses more "Andean" areas.

And the coast (Baranquilla , Cartagena, Santa Marta) has more Negritas and Morenas and tends to be more like DR or Cuba.

That being said, you can find beauty everywhere , and  is in the eye of the beholder. I was surprised by some of the women my Colombia friend from Manizales  got off on on the trip to Bogota . He really seems to like the big butts, even if the woman was gigantic, ugly face, and butt bordering on the "Grotesque". I guess this is why the Colombianas get butt implants and silicon jobs. The Colombians tend to like the extremes in curvaceousness more than we do(or would like to admit ja..ja.)

The girls you posted in the video are definitely OK with me..

Yeah I know. When I went to Guayaquil a taxista told me there were lots of Colombian (and Peruvian) narcos and sicarios there. I got the impression that he didn't like Colombians much, but that is pretty normal in South-America (neighboring countries usually don't like eachother). I think he didn't like Peruvians either, but because I was with my Peruana girlfriend he was being polite.

Another taxista also told us that he thought all Peruvian women were ugly and my gf was the first attractive one he had ever seen LOL. Before I went to Ecuador my Peruvian friends were telling me that Ecuadorian women are ugly.  ;D  The truth is that Peruvians and Ecuadorians look pretty much the same IMHO Only difference is that in places like Guayaquil there are lots of black and mulato people (rare in Peru). I saw lots of gorgeous women in the discotecas of Guayaquil btw.

Another hot exotic Ecuatoriana:

Offline Gavan

And Rolas (From Bogota and area) look a lot like Ecuadorians and Peruvians.

You just dont see as many pretty girls out in the street in Bogota and area, and most parts of Peru and Ecuador as you do in Cali, Medellin, or the Eje Cafetero (Manizales, Pereira and Armenia). Much higher level of indiginous population in the blood in theses more "Andean" areas.

And the coast (Baranquilla , Cartagena, Santa Marta) has more Negritas and Morenas and tends to be more like DR or Cuba.

That being said, you can find beauty everywhere , and  is in the eye of the beholder. I was surprised by some of the women my Colombia friend from Manizales  got off on on the trip to Bogota . He really seems to like the big butts, even if the woman was gigantic, ugly face, and butt bordering on the "Grotesque". I guess this is why the Colombianas get butt implants and silicon jobs. The Colombians tend to like the extremes in curvaceousness more than we do(or would like to admit ja..ja.)

The girls you posted in the video are definitely OK with me..

We have had this discussion here several times lol. You know what, I actually agree that Peruanas are not especially attractive on average (compared to other countries, like here in Belgium for example). And I am not really that into the pure indigenous look either myself. HOWEVER there are still LOTS of girls in Peru (and Ecuador) with more mixed blood (mestizas) and even a decent percentage of white/"castiza" (mostly white) women (I would say about 5% of the population or so). Peru and Ecuador are also multi-racial countries. Mestiza girls like the ones in the first video are very common in Peru/Ecuador. Step into any discoteca in northern Peru and you will see girls who look exactly like that dancing on stage. I know you don't believe me and think they are all Colombian immigrants but that's bs LOL.  ;D  In Peru it also depends on what part of the country you visit. Southern Peru is more indigenous, northern Peru is more mestizo.

Sexy Peruanas ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCxSy_tE38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_IfDGOr0w
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 06:00:58 PM by Gavan »

Offline Elexpatriado

If you read my post I am saying the same thing as you say,

We have had this discussion here several times lol. You know what, I actually agree that Peruanas are not that attractive on average (compared to other countries, like here in Belgium for example). And I am not really that into the pure indigenous look either myself. HOWEVER there are still LOTS of girls in Peru (and Ecuador) with more mixed blood (mestizas) and even a decent percentage of white/"castiza" (mostly white) women (I would say about 5% of the population or so). Peru and Ecuador are also multi-racial countries. Mestiza girls like the ones in the first video are very common in Peru/Ecuador. Step into any discoteca in northern Peru and you will see girls who look exactly like that dancing on stage. I know you don't believe me and think they are all Colombian immigrants but that's bs LOL.  ;D  In Peru it also depends on what part of the country you visit. Southern Peru is more indigenous, northern Peru is more mestizo.

Sexy Peruanas ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCxSy_tE38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_IfDGOr0w

Offline buencamino

Some of the comments about her were less than approving but my favorite was:

"eta henbra igual que yo me encanta soy lesbiana y me encanta las mujeres chucha !!!!!! kiero otra viela pero en compañia chucha madre"

Offline Gavan

If you read my post I am saying the same thing as you say,

Oops, well I guess we agree then jejeje :)

Offline Gavan

Some of the comments about her were less than approving but my favorite was:

"eta henbra igual que yo me encanta soy lesbiana y me encanta las mujeres chucha !!!!!! kiero otra viela pero en compañia chucha madre"

JAjaja yeah you can find some weird stuff in Youtube comments...

Most of the songs she sings are covers of Peruvian "valses" btw. This singer isn't as hot but she has a better voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKJOt3jowc
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:55:23 PM by Gavan »

Offline buencamino

Do you know what "chucha" is? A chucha is a possum. it has a gland that gives off a strong smell like onion. You can smell it right away if one has crossed a trail you're walking on. From that comes the phrase "huele a chucha" when someone stinks, commonly ascribed to Indians and Black Colombians from the Pacific coast.

Offline Gavan

Do you know what "chucha" is? A chucha is a possum. it has a gland that gives off a strong smell like onion. You can smell it right away if one has crossed a trail you're walking on. From that comes the phrase "huele a chucha" when someone stinks, commonly ascribed to Indians and Black Colombians from the Pacific coast.

Depends on the country. In Peru/Ecuador it means p$ssy/vagina  ;D

It is also used like this: Que chucha estas haciendo? = What the hell are you doing?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chucha
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:06:24 PM by Gavan »

Offline buencamino

I like that. But I don't think you'd ever here it in Colombia. Maybe over in Leticia you would.

Offline Gavan

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:12:15 AM by Gavan »

Planet-Love.com

Offline Gavan

Offline Elexpatriado

In Colombia Its Chocha for the other thing..very close..and Cucha may have come from that rather than the possum-

actually there arer probably over a 100 words for pussy in various Colombian dialects..

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5875
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 3
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 416