It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: The Dreaded Question............. "Can you help me with sending me some money"  (Read 18335 times)

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
All this talk of who is and who is not a puta. We are all selling something every frigging day and I don't see a whole lot of distinction between selling your ass and selling what you can do with your ass. I think we're all whores!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
All this talk of who is and who is not a puta. We are all selling something every frigging day and I don't see a whole lot of distinction between selling your ass and selling what you can do with your ass. I think we're all whores!

By no means am I 'holier than thou', but speak for yourself, LOL... ;)

BTW, I have a marvelous picket fence. As I'm in a kind mood, I'll only charge you $100 to paint it for me, allowing you to demonstrate skills that will lead to untold riches from future painting jobs. As I'm sure you're smart enough to realize, you'll then have wonderful evidence allowing you to show others said evidence of your skill! Whatta deal! Act fast, before you miss this great opportunity and I have to increase the price!

I also have some valuable copies of Jehovah Witness "The Watch Tower" that I'll sell you for a good price. :D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:34:23 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)

Sounds as good as any rationalization I have heard....as long as I works for you....that's the main thing  lol

Planet-Love.com

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
Ok..I admit I use the térm "puta" pretty loosely..including
Scammers and interesadas..but as far as I am concerned..they are worse..at least a Puta is honest about who she is and what she does and doesnt pretend to.be someone else
i consider muy self to be a "John" more than a whore..espescially after retirement. nodies paíd me to do anything in allmost 3 years.

Offline Calipro

Ok..I admit I use the térm "puta" pretty loosely..

And I was thinking you just thought about them more than the average guy.  LOL

You might want to start using the other terms (like interesada) so people don't get the wrong idea about you.

Offline fathertime

Ha!  That is a good one UC.

I was talking to my buddy here, 69 years old.  He is pretty much over women, although he is stuck in a marriage he almost certainly wants out of.  He seems to be of the belief that being a prostitute is as admirable as anything else.  The women are entrepreneurs, and couldn't give a flying fuk about how immoral much of society thinks they are.  Sounds good to me, just so long as it isn't my kids!

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline buencamino

Ha!  That is a good one UC.

I was talking to my buddy here, 69 years old.  He is pretty much over women, although he is stuck in a marriage he almost certainly wants out of.

Fathertime!

Boy that's too bad. Pretty unlikely he'd be over women at 69 if he were in Colombia.

Offline fathertime

Boy that's too bad. Pretty unlikely he'd be over women at 69 if he were in Colombia.

I think he might have just a little left in the tank, but do  you see many 70 year old American men stomping around in Colombia?  I would think there wouldn't be many at all, but you are there everyday.  I think the old poster "The Cartagena Hooker" may still be there. 

Fathertime!   
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
This thread has run it's course

Anybody know how JasonA's situation turned out ?

last I saw his mother in law was living in his house with his wife and he was trying to play mental games with them--Any updates? Hopefully he was able to get his house back

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
This thread has run it's course

Anybody know how JasonA's situation turned out ?

last I saw his mother in law was living in his house with his wife and he was trying to play mental games with them--Any updates? Hopefully he was able to get his house back

KB

It's never easy or pretty when a break up like JasonA's goes down, but while he had to deal with some curves and knuckleballls, I think his situation was laid out better than a lot of guys. Just for starters, good thing that he built the house and bought it right before they got married. If he hadn't, or if he put it in both their names, he could be in a real tough situation. Naturally, going into a marriage you're typically all gung ho optimistic, sure she's your forever mate and in many cases thinking about a home, yard, picket fence, kids and 'all that'. Especially if you're spinning equity (money) into a new house and if you have assets ---- 'things' you get, value that may accrue after you marry, in most states she stands to get half of all that.

It sounds awful to plan for advantage in case it doesn't work out, but some thoughtful planning can save your property, bank accounts, retirement accounts, portfolios and work pension from getting sliced and diced.

All too often guys are punch drunk in love, mentally swimming as fast they can already to just get her here, dealing with all the paperwork and don't address the long term picture and possibilities therein.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
It's never easy or pretty when a break up like JasonA's goes down, but while he had to deal with some curves and knuckleballls, I think his situation was laid out better than a lot of guys. Just for starters, good thing that he built the house and bought it right before they got married. If he hadn't, or if he put it in both their names, he could be in a real tough situation. Naturally, going into a marriage you're typically all gung ho optimistic, sure she's your forever mate and in many cases thinking about a home, yard, picket fence, kids and 'all that'. Especially if you're spinning equity (money) into a new house and if you have assets ---- 'things' you get, value that may accrue after you marry, in most states she stands to get half of all that.

It sounds awful to plan for advantage in case it doesn't work out, but some thoughtful planning can save your property, bank accounts, retirement accounts, portfolios and work pension from getting sliced and diced.

All too often guys are punch drunk in love, mentally swimming as fast they can already to just get her here, dealing with all the paperwork and don't address the long term picture and possibilities therein.

The above probably should be it's own thread.What to to name-- call it so it comes up easily when searched for, is the quandry. I find it difficult to find specific info in the search function here.

Offline fathertime

It may sound awful, but if a man has a lot to lose, he should slap himself, and have some sort of plan.  Of course I believe you are correct though, when the hormones are running at the beginning of a relationship, us guys are apt to not think properly.  That is probably how mother nature intended, in order to insure perpetuation of the species!  :D

Fathertime!   
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Elexpatriado

There are a lot..some in the late 60s, some 70, , some even older. A couple even post on this forum occasionally..

Remember a lot of guys go to Colombia retired, and retirement usually starts at 65...

And not all are "pure as the snow"..but I dont want to go off on that subject,,some guys on the Colombian Expat sites blow a gasket over that crap.

I think he might have just a little left in the tank, but do  you see many 70 year old American men stomping around in Colombia?  I would think there wouldn't be many at all, but you are there everyday.  I think the old poster "The Cartagena Hooker" may still be there. 

Fathertime!

Planet-Love.com

Offline V_Man

Craig, first of all I don't think you are being selective enough.
If you are looking for a long term relationship/marriage then:
(a) of course you need your own criteria on what you are looking for
(b) you need another list of criteria on things that really matter in a lasting relationship. (E.g. She wont be young and hot forever).
(c) you need another list of things that are just too troublesome for a long term, multi-cultural relationship. Given all the difficulties you are going to have to deal with in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual relationship you have to cut down your options further to give yourself better long term odds. (E.g. a ready made family is a whole host of issues that you just don't need to add to the already great list of things you will have to deal with).

All of these are personal judgement calls. For example I excluded women more than xx years younger than me. A few young ones really tried hard to meet me and I simply refused. It was simply a risk management thing. In reality these criteria are all a bit arbitrary since there are always exceptions. You have to work with the limitations of the situation. If you are not living in the country you really need to be highly selective . I  encourage you to reconsider your selection criteria.

I image this girl looks great and that has driven you to contact her in the first place. In reality she has a 4 year old child and unless she is a widow, you should have crossed her off your list automatically.

Then she has asked you for 500,000 pesos before she has even met you. That is a month's pay for many in Colombia. She did this in an environment where she should know that this is a red flag for genuine guys.

You didn't simply delete her but actually thought about it. Then confronted her.

When confronted she didn't apologise for the lack of respect, or how she made you feel but just said you don't know Colombian women. That comment is absolutely terminal for a relationship. (Which you don't even have yet).

So it seems to me that you are spending time on at least one woman who is absolutely not relationship material. This means you are losing opportunities to be talking with women with actual potential.

If this is how you are online. I fear you are going to feel swamped when you turn up at an agency. 

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
Craig, first of all I don't think you are being selective enough.
If you are looking for a long term relationship/marriage then:
(a) of course you need your own criteria on what you are looking for
(b) you need another list of criteria on things that really matter in a lasting relationship. (E.g. She wont be young and hot forever).
(c) you need another list of things that are just too troublesome for a long term, multi-cultural relationship. Given all the difficulties you are going to have to deal with in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual relationship you have to cut down your options further to give yourself better long term odds. (E.g. a ready made family is a whole host of issues that you just don't need to add to the already great list of things you will have to deal with).

All of these are personal judgement calls. For example I excluded women more than xx years younger than me. A few young ones really tried hard to meet me and I simply refused. It was simply a risk management thing. In reality these criteria are all a bit arbitrary since there are always exceptions. You have to work with the limitations of the situation. If you are not living in the country you really need to be highly selective . I  encourage you to reconsider your selection criteria.

I image this girl looks great and that has driven you to contact her in the first place. In reality she has a 4 year old child and unless she is a widow, you should have crossed her off your list automatically.

Then she has asked you for 500,000 pesos before she has even met you. That is a month's pay for many in Colombia. She did this in an environment where she should know that this is a red flag for genuine guys.

You didn't simply delete her but actually thought about it. Then confronted her.

When confronted she didn't apologise for the lack of respect, or how she made you feel but just said you don't know Colombian women. That comment is absolutely terminal for a relationship. (Which you don't even have yet).

So it seems to me that you are spending time on at least one woman who is absolutely not relationship material. This means you are losing opportunities to be talking with women with actual potential.

If this is how you are online. I fear you are going to feel swamped when you turn up at an agency.

+5
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Elexpatriado

I cant exclude women that are XX years younger than me, because then I would be looking in the retirement homes. Applies to a lot of other guys on here too.(wont mention any names LOL)
Of course I dont plan to drag any gals ass back to aNorthAmerica, Europe or Australia..
Sometimes the ones in thier 30s a nd 40s are worse than the 0nes in their ealrly 20s..

Offline bcc_1_2

Sometimes the ones in thier 30s a nd 40s are worse than the 0nes in their ealrly 20s..

Because they are too wise to put up with your BS ;)
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Gato4Astrid

"Quiero un favour por favour Craig" (I want a favour please Craig)

BE USIAN BOLT !!!

Gato4Astrid

I wouldn't recommend this..it just encourages bad behavior. You can get a good hooker for 200 mil COP (I am told) . Obviously the girl isnt long term relation material (which supposedly Craig is looking for).So she may be good for only one thing. Give her half the down payment before even meeting her and chances are youll go way over the 200 mil COP before getting laid.

If she was potentially good girl, you could spend way more than that on meals and trips just courting her, but since shes shown her true  colours (a Puta) early, better  just to treat her as such...

tell her youl give her 200,00 COP when you get there if she puts out, 300,000 COP including a blow job..

That is if your interested in that..and of course put it in a diplomatic, romantic way..LOL

Even cheaper in Argentina when a girl approached me for 700 Argentina peos which is slightly more than US $50      lol

Offline Elexpatriado

Hah..You maybe right..they think they can get a younger, better looking guy with a sports car and fancy condo living in Miami on the Cupid Sites..that is until these guys start flashing their "Chimbos" on Skype..the the girls come crawling back.. :) ;)

Because they are too wise to put up with your BS ;)

Offline Elexpatriado

Was she good looking?

Even cheaper in Argentina when a girl approached me for 700 Argentina peos which is slightly more than US $50      lol

Gato4Astrid

Was she good looking?

1st girl - no.   2nd girl, yes in different place.  Both same 700 peos!!  LOL

Both of them did not look like prostitutes.  Thought they were selling something else like many people in the street - eg discount on restaurants, special offer on tours, etc.

Every time when the police were around, these "prostitute" girls disappeared lol  Go figure!

Offline buencamino

Every time when the police were around, these "prostitute" girls disappeared lol  Go figure!

It may be that the police like to roust them but prostitution is legal there.

Planet-Love.com

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
It may be that the police like to roust them but prostitution is legal there.

In that case maybe those particular girls who approached Gato were known troublemakers, maybe known to scam or rob tourists.

Offline V_Man

In that case maybe those particular girls who approached Gato were known troublemakers, maybe known to scam or rob tourists.

Yes could be. I was in Paris last year, taking a photo and a woman came up to me and picked up a man's gold ring from the ground right in front of me. She said in English "Is this yours?". I said "no" and she tried to sort of push it on to me to take it. I backed away and made it clear that I wanted nothing to do with her. My reaction shutdown whatever scam she was part of. I later saw her somewhere else setting up the same scam for another single male tourist but I didn't have time to hang around to see what happened so I never did find out what the rort was.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 298