It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: AmoLatina?  (Read 20212 times)

Offline Mar

AmoLatina?
« on: July 14, 2010, 01:26:27 AM »
Hello there

Has anyone here ever successfully met someone off Amo?

Curious if its 100% a scam or not outside their tours, which seem to be somewhat legit

Offline ignorante

Re: AmoLatina?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 05:26:46 PM »
Hello there

Has anyone here ever successfully met someone off Amo?

Curious if its 100% a scam or not outside their tours, which seem to be somewhat legit

After all this time, I am guesing the answer is no, but on the new member section somebody posted that he met a Brazilian there, although it "did not work out."

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 07:19:18 PM »
i know in Medellin, its a waste of $$, a lot of the girls featured in Medellin i knew, and  are not available, either are gone, have boyfriends, married even a few were prepagos.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 07:19:18 PM »

Offline ignorante

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 06:00:12 AM »
i know in Medellin, its a waste of $$, a lot of the girls featured in Medellin i knew, and  are not available, either are gone, have boyfriends, married even a few were prepagos.
  It is always helpful to have firsthand personal experience posted.  thanks, Mudd.

Offline william3rd

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 07:58:34 AM »
Amolatina is the Latin version of Anastasia, originally catering to the Russian romance market running tours and selling addresses.
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 05:57:14 AM »
Hey William--I knocked out a hasty comment about a few guys who were mainstays here at P-L--guys who make this place worth coming to. Although I did say something like '"To name but a few" explaining there were others, as P-L's resident barrister and for lot of other witty, quality and informative posts on areas most guys are still green on, you deserve to be up on the marque too! And of course there are a few others, but I'm running late, as usual....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline play2win

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 02:47:55 PM »
I just found this site (amo) good to see it is nonsense cause the site is very well done and that almost makes it believable.  Back to Jamies I guess.

Offline raycjs

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 06:24:26 AM »
Play2win

I can tell you first hand that Jamie runs a legitimate agency, it is worth the phone call and the research to speak with him about his services...

best of luck to you

Ray
Ray from OHIO

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 08:09:30 AM »
had  dinner with an ex novia who is still on their website in Medellin, i asked her why her profile is still on amolatina if she has a new novio. she s told me that the affiliate agency in Medellin wont remove her profile ( she has asked many times and told them she moved to Bogota) and that the secretary is actually answering letters the profile receives from male clients.   

anybody wants the profile, so your not wasting your $$$, let me know.

Offline Mar

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 04:04:06 PM »

Who are the affiliates?

If they're engaged in unscrupulous activity is it ok to name names?

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 06:58:17 AM »
i walked by there yesterday, their wasn't a sign anymore , but they were still in business,  i think  it was called Latin American dreams as i remember, but looks like they sold out to Amolatina, which takes your database of  girls and clients and puts it on their website.   kind of sounds like  Astasiaweb   agency of Russian women.

Offline Mar

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 02:07:28 PM »
Thanks Mudd!

When I registered, I immediately got 15 responses

No pic of myself

No description of myself

SMFH

Offline V_Man

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 07:49:31 PM »
I signed up to AmoLatina but at the minimum level. Like $30 or something because it seemed like a bit of a scam. I only used about 2 credits. Then I discovered that none of the ladies can give you their contact details and visa versa. They never tell you this before you sign up. This is clearly a scam IMHO.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 07:49:31 PM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 08:34:56 AM »
Thanks Mudd!

When I registered, I immediately got 15 responses

No pic of myself

No description of myself

SMFH

It is exactly what I did when I signed up few years ago to seek a Russian lady.  110 unopened mails in a week when I had no pictures or description of myself.  Just my username and password lol.

It was from Anastasia web site ...

Offline euforia51

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 09:55:34 AM »
If I were going to go this route, I'm pretty sure I'd hook up with either Mudd's or Jamie's site simply because they are on this board and seem to be getting the thumbs up from other members as being legit.

Offline euforia51

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 10:17:04 AM »
It is exactly what I did when I signed up few years ago to seek a Russian lady.  110 unopened mails in a week when I had no pictures or description of myself.  Just my username and password lol.

It was from Anastasia web site ...

Gato, just curious how you went from looking for Russian women on a website to ending up being with a woman in Colombia? Not to be nosey... it's just the extremes made me wonder.

Offline JimD

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 04:32:03 PM »
I´m not answering for Gato but as you should be able to see by the fact that half the posters on the Latin Forum come over from the Asian Forum many of the participants on Planet Love (though not me, I´m strictly a latin lover) have tried their luck in various parts of the globe.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 04:34:09 PM by JimD »
Esposa y mosa vida hermosa

Offline Woody

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »
I´m not answering for Gato but as you should be able to see by the fact that half the posters on the Latin Forum come over from the Asian Forum many of the participants on Planet Love (though not me, I´m strictly a latin lover) have tried their luck in various parts of the globe.

Yeah. Some guys will choose right the first time, some guys it takes more than one try. I found Latin culture to be a blast, but there are too many other issues for me to seriously consider it anymore. The issues lie not with Latin culture, the issues lie with my personal feelings and level of comfort with certain things.

Offline JimD

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 05:41:57 PM »
Woody that was pretty abstruse but I think I know what you mean. Once things settle down a bit I think the next not to be missed culture with it´s women will be Haiti.
Esposa y mosa vida hermosa

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 05:55:52 PM »
Gato, just curious how you went from looking for Russian women on a website to ending up being with a woman in Colombia? Not to be nosey... it's just the extremes made me wonder.

You should know Gato is from the UK, and eastern Europeans are the usual MOBs in Western Europe.

Offline Stamman

• Probie
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 10:12:20 PM »
i actually recently signed up on amolatina...been exchanging letters with one girl from medellin....who know says shes moved to san juan and wants me to come visit her there. sure seems nice but pictures and video all seems to go to be true.

Offline ignorante

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 08:39:35 AM »
i actually recently signed up on amolatina...been exchanging letters with one girl from medellin....who know says shes moved to san juan and wants me to come visit her there. sure seems nice but pictures and video all seems to go to be true.
Let us know when it progresses beyond exchanging letters, which, let's face it, anybody could be writing, posing as her, to something where you can verify that you are at least communicating with a real woman, like web cam or something similar.  It would suck to "come visit her there" and discover she knew nothing about you because the letter exchanges were not to/from her.

Offline kerouac

• Probie
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 06:39:59 AM »
I signed up to Amolatina last December. I was suspicious at first – yeah, I received a ton of responses from girls. But I also heard about some successful couples. I was very surprised and got in touch with some girls. With the help of a translator I talked with one for a while but she wasn’t my type so I moved onto another girl. Now I’ve decided to go to Bogota in August to meet some of my favorite.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 06:39:59 AM »

Offline ignorante

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 07:38:30 AM »
I signed up to Amolatina last December. I was suspicious at first – yeah, I received a ton of responses from girls. But I also heard about some successful couples. I was very surprised and got in touch with some girls. With the help of a translator I talked with one for a while but she wasn’t my type so I moved onto another girl. Now I’ve decided to go to Bogota in August to meet some of my favorite.
  Let us know how it goes.  I would be interested to here that there is anything real to that site.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 11:26:19 AM »

Nothing wrong from switching countries - just like you went from USA (your home country) to Colombia. 

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 175