It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Super Bowl Team owner's Patriot missile caught on tape.  (Read 10355 times)

Offline ignorante

Re: Super Bowl Team owner's Patriot missile caught on tape.
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2019, 03:56:02 PM »
LOL at the guy comparing the USA to nazi Germany and then to North Korea complaining that it is others that are being "divisive."  Look in the mirror.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2019, 08:37:24 PM »
LOL at the guy comparing the USA to nazi Germany and then to North Korea complaining that it is others that are being "divisive."  Look in the mirror.

Reference the below, please....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuBnz6vtuI

And as for U.C., W.S. Ignorante, for YOU guyz....!

-> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IHQlwHuPKj0

And P.L. members et al....

Like Bogie, I will shoot ya'll too!!!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2019, 10:44:10 AM »

No, I do not think there is one iota of difference between the people worshiping Kim Il Trump and the people who worship Kim Jong Un. Trump famously said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his cult members would not  care at all. He was right about that. In fact I wish that he had done it just to prove a point - heck he probably would have had volunteers wearing their MAGA hats wanting to be shot!

All of the things that Obama did using executive power were wrong and rightly called out by people but these same people don't mind if Trump exercises dictatorial power. It's all about the ends justify the means. Rand Paul and his father Ron Paul are among the few with any principles left.
[size=78%]  [/size]

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2019, 10:44:10 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2019, 11:32:11 AM »

No, I do not think there is one iota of difference between the people worshiping Kim Il Trump and the people who worship Kim Jong Un. Trump famously said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his cult members would not  care at all. He was right about that. In fact I wish that he had done it just to prove a point - heck he probably would have had volunteers wearing their MAGA hats wanting to be shot!

All of the things that Obama did using executive power were wrong and rightly called out by people but these same people don't mind if Trump exercises dictatorial power. It's all about the ends justify the means. Rand Paul and his father Ron Paul are among the few with any principles left.
[size=78%]  [/size]

People have always 'called out' presidents, executive order or otherwise. But it's always basically been lip service, the same ole....

I'm not picking names or favoring parties, but wasn't it Democrat and Republican office holders alike that went into the tent cities that were protesting wallstreet greed, knocking down tents and breaking heads?

Just face it, when it comes right down to it, it's basically all about maintaining the 'status quo' and you and I aren't important in n that quotient.

U.C., they'd like us to STFU and eat our oatmeal, about now.

And the Pauls, and the Sanders, Obamas and Trump's ARE the status quo. Just be a good lapdog and be happy for the so called 'middle class tax break"relief we were gifted with for 5 years.

After a couple more years, it's GONE, but for the wealthy, our elected 'status quo' controllers, THEIR tax breaks will not expire,  never, acording  to current law.

We're also supposed to remember to be happy the public restrooms have TP, coz there's a lotta sh!t goin down....

U.C., you ingrate. I never realized you have Mexican in the the family, AND Korean? How'd that happen?

Now the USA govt's been putting down railroad tracks, fixing to send people way out, to desolate areas, where huge tent cities are waiting.

Putting Japanese, some who were here in the USA for generations, owned homes, farms, businesses, into 'Internment' camps during WWII----that was pretty cut n dry. Easy. 

One man's 'gulag' is another person's......

And never forget we, the USA, have the largest percentage of any nation on earth's population in prisons. So we're already off to a helluva start!!

But YOU'RE complicating the process, messing with their 'perfect solution'! ::) ::)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:48:14 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 171