It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: James Woods-You Da Man !  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
James Woods-You Da Man !
« on: October 11, 2013, 05:14:34 AM »
Damn

You just gotta love James Woods.

Is this guy dead on or what and not to mention he has a love of dating the " Young Hotties" 8)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/james-woods-obama-this-president-is-a-true-abomination_n_4078728.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl13|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D389459
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: James Woods-You Da Man !
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 11:23:40 AM »
Damn

You just gotta love James Woods.

Is this guy dead on or what and not to mention he has a love of dating the " Young Hotties" 8)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/james-woods-obama-this-president-is-a-true-abomination_n_4078728.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl13|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D389459
Any old man that spends his days dating young hotties gets due credit for that. But the twitter rants are not impressive. We'd be wrong to call Ronald Reagan an "abomination" and using it on our current president is equally stupid. The biggest issue I take is that he somehow wants to lay California's unemployment at the feet of this administration or any administration for that matter. I was just debating with some angry people over call center jobs that were moved to Mexico for 4.50 a hour. I told them to go listen to Mike Rowe (the Ford truck guy and Dirty Jobs guy). He'll tell you the hardest job is being a technical recruiter. There are endless jobs out there going unfilled because Americans don't have the skills to do them. Our sense of entitlement and lack of skills is the real problem no matter which party holds the oval office.
And as far as the debt ceiling goes this is a matter of executive power versus legislative power. I can post youtube clips of Reagan making the exact statements Obama is now. I'd actually love to see a grand bargain on debt reduction but for me that is more of a libertarian approach that extends into even the military. The reality is there are far too many special interests involved to make the real cuts that are needed. The sin tax is the absolute best tax there is. After you hack the budget to get the deficit under control I can't imagine any working citizen against having their taxes lowered and off-set by new sin taxes against say... fast food or cola. Yet there is no way those industries allow it.
The libs celebs that take political stands do it for self promotion. This is also self promotion. I'd call John McCain and Obama's outrage over chemical weapons a lot more real than the sentiments behind this self promotion. 

Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 02:15:31 PM »

Who wants to be with an old broad when they can have a young chick? hahaha!

Calling Obama an "abomination" seems a bit drastic. Obama is incompetent. He is able to project an image that people like but he has no leadership skills. I would rather elect someone who had leadership skills but a poor image. Too bad these elections are akin to a reality show instead of actually choosing someone that could do some actual good.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 02:15:31 PM »

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 10:10:37 AM »
I like what James Woods had to say! Obozo has got to be less of a divisive leader...that is one of the things that i don't feel he has been able to pull off.

I played poker with him and his young 'girlfriend', about 5 or 6 years ago.   His girlfriend then, was blond, beautiful, and about 21 years old...she was a good poker player, although I busted her out one hand for about 400 dollars...Woods pulled out a thick wad of 100's and bought her about 500 more in chips.  He is a very good poker player...on that day he had abou $5000 in front of him...from a starting stack of about 1000.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats