It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Syria....here we go again...  (Read 25685 times)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Syria....here we go again...
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2013, 10:27:42 PM »

Ok I am pleased that you have admitted that you bs'ed the earlier number.

If you believe for one second that Romney didn't get his 250k after the election... then you are every salesperson's dream.  ;D  Hmmm the things I could sell you...
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2013, 10:55:15 PM »
If you believe for one second that Romney didn't get his 250k after the election... then you are every salesperson's dream.  ;D  Hmmm the things I could sell you...

You are gullible enough to think you could sell me sheet....lmao

...there is no evidence that he amended his taxes after the election so you are just speculating, slinging mud, and acting like you know something that you don't, the usual for you...any evidence?....although you are obsessed with money, Romney donated megabucks to hospitals and things like that (yes to counteract taxes)  so 250K doesn't mean squat to him, and if were to do it, and if it were to leak out that he did it, he would be forever villain-ized   so I think he is smart enough to let it be.  You sure seem a little anxious to make wild accusations about Romney, a guy who isn't even in the political scene at this point...he musta really aggravated you or something...or are you just trying to distract again from the central issues of Obozo, his policies, and Syria?

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2013, 11:00:43 PM »
What would you like Obama to propose? Whatever he does propose will be dead on arrival. He signs the bills into law after congress passes them. I don't think you are fairly assigning blame. There is plenty to go around. The middle east, fairies, abortion, etc are yes all indeed distractions... and they work well... go look up old threads that have many posters here all worked up about gays.

And now here comes the "congress" strawman. Obama isn't making an effort to work with anyone in congress.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2013, 11:00:43 PM »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2013, 11:03:05 PM »
Both Bush and Clinton share credit for the housing bubble and financial crisis (as they allowed banks to keep less on reserve and do none banking things). That's not a distraction... history is important to learn from. It's why we should look back and understand we need to break up the banks.
Romney's taxes aren't a distraction. That's the bread and butter to me. It's not about Romney personally (well sure it was for the Dems in the campaign). He's just a rich guy that had to release his taxes... and Marla the Maid is saying "hey I pay a higher rate than him" and that's the problem. It is the 6 figures small business people that should be the most pissed off on taxes.

Nah, might as well bring the Tooth Fairy into the discussion because she is just as relevant as Bush and Romney.

As far as taxes go nothing is going to compare to raising taxes like Obamacare will. Everything that moves will be taxed to pay for that coming disaster.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:45:39 PM by Researcher »
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2013, 02:09:38 AM »

Obama has proven himself incompetent with foreign policy. The Benghazi debacle and now this mess in Syria shows his inexperience shining thru. As far as "getting Bin Laden" goes that was a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut. His presidency is about his failures and the liberal media's effort to cover them up.

Offline JWR

• Divorced after a 10 year marriage to a Colombiana
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2013, 08:26:12 AM »

Yes, and as of Sept. we've lost 92 guys in Afganistan this year.  Those guys don't get much attention.  Considering we are bailing out, losing those guys this year is as stupid as Benghazi in my opinion.

Obama has proven himself incompetent with foreign policy. The Benghazi debacle and now this mess in Syria shows his inexperience shining thru. As far as "getting Bin Laden" goes that was a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut. His presidency is about his failures and the liberal media's effort to cover them up.

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2013, 12:28:12 PM »

How many died in the September 11 attacks? How many soldiers perished in the Iraq war?  Incompetence, debacle, inexperience, and failure are words that should be applied for this kind of [snip]. It's only politics that united a country and gives a President a high approval rating after thousands die... but when a couple die overseas it becomes incompetence, debacle, inexperience, and failure. I won't use those words on Benghazi because then I'm not sure what to call the sept 11 attacks and the war in Iraq. Had government agencies communicated when planes got hijacked the Air Force could have shot them down. They did scramble with no information and flew in the wrong direction (per 911 commission).
I can recognize improvement from one administration to the next. If you use those for words to describe Obama's foreign policy then I'm just not sure the proper words exist to even describe the nightmare that was George W Bush.
No terrorist attacks on our country. Two major wars drawn down. No new major wars, and I don't expect or demand the USA solve all the problems overseas... I've got no complaints. Bush sent my cousin to a needless war. Obama brought him home. And that's the thing... even a broken clock is right twice I day. I can find good things Bush has done... especially in regards to Aids in Africa... I've never on this forum heard one positive thing about Obama... that's why Obama has no chance to accomplish anything. You can say he isn't working with Congress... but it is equally true that many have no desire to work with someone their constituents think is a Kenyan extremist partnering with Al Qaida in Syria... that's why lies and spun news hurt this country. It'd be the same if Mitt Romney was President and he was called a Mexican Polygamist... if nutjobs believed it... nothing would get done. 
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2013, 02:45:00 PM »

Commander-in-Chief???

Is this what Obama REALLY thinks of our military? Just something to make him look good?

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2013, 09:05:17 PM »
How many died in the September 11 attacks? How many soldiers perished in the Iraq war?  Incompetence, debacle, inexperience, and failure are words that should be applied for this kind of [snip]. It's only politics that united a country and gives a President a high approval rating after thousands die... but when a couple die overseas it becomes incompetence, debacle, inexperience, and failure. I won't use those words on Benghazi because then I'm not sure what to call the sept 11 attacks and the war in Iraq. Had government agencies communicated when planes got hijacked the Air Force could have shot them down. They did scramble with no information and flew in the wrong direction (per 911 commission).
I can recognize improvement from one administration to the next. If you use those for words to describe Obama's foreign policy then I'm just not sure the proper words exist to even describe the nightmare that was George W Bush.
No terrorist attacks on our country. Two major wars drawn down. No new major wars, and I don't expect or demand the USA solve all the problems overseas... I've got no complaints. Bush sent my cousin to a needless war. Obama brought him home. And that's the thing... even a broken clock is right twice I day. I can find good things Bush has done... especially in regards to Aids in Africa... I've never on this forum heard one positive thing about Obama... that's why Obama has no chance to accomplish anything. You can say he isn't working with Congress... but it is equally true that many have no desire to work with someone their constituents think is a Kenyan extremist partnering with Al Qaida in Syria... that's why lies and spun news hurt this country. It'd be the same if Mitt Romney was President and he was called a Mexican Polygamist... if nutjobs believed it... nothing would get done.

And we're back to unrelated subjects....Look! Another squirrel! And making excuses for a failure of a president. LIberals and the media don't do a good job of defending Obama because they can't so thanks for the reveal.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2013, 04:02:54 PM »

Leon Panetta and Robert Gates are now criticizing Obama's handling of Syria. He surely doesn't know what he is doing.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 113