It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: How Y'all doing....Long time, no hear!  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Hoda

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
How Y'all doing....Long time, no hear!
« on: August 19, 2009, 08:55:51 AM »
Morning Family,

Yes, yes, I've been away for awhile dealing with family & economy issues. I'm happy to report that I'm still happily married to my Calena, our son whose picture you see with the oatmeal beard & mustache is now five & floats effortlessly between English & Spanish. For those of you who don't know me, I met my wife in 99...Yup, that's 1999 & we were married in 2002. Any-Who, I'll be bouncing in from time to time. I hope that my quest "To Find & be Found by Love" will help others, just like those before me, have helped me.

Special shout-outs to "Soltero, Patrick (Who is responsible for my me finding my wife, even if he continues to refuse to take credit) and Ray (whose knowledge of the INS has proved priceless & he has the best emoticons) & many more who I can't remember their board names at the moment (Soltero, no jokes about getting old...lol). And also to those that I have err, umm...disagreed with in the past. It's all good, there's no one perfect method or place in the South, East or West that can guarantee one success in this quest to find & be found by love...so take it all in & the best of luck to all........

Who deserve it......Hoda
Illegitimi Non Carborundum / Out Beyond Ideas of Wrong doing & Right doing, there is a field....

I'll meet you there...

Offline bigstew33

Re: How Y'all doing....Long time, no hear!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 12:00:33 PM »
Hoda,

Yes it has been a while since I have seen you post.  I am happy to see that everything is going well for you.  Are you living in Colombia?  I am assuming yes since you said your son speaks both languages.  Well my first thought any ways.  Many kids in the USA are bilingual.  Good luck to you

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 01:39:16 PM »
Hey Hoda - Happy to see you back and congrats on your happy life. Don't be a stranger.

- Jeff

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 01:39:16 PM »

Offline Hoda

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 03:22:18 PM »
Hey Jeff/Stew

thanks for the welcome back & pls forgive me for initially posting in the trip report area. I've re-posted in the general discussion area....

Dayyuum, been so long, that I've lost my way around the neighborhood :-)

Hoda
Illegitimi Non Carborundum / Out Beyond Ideas of Wrong doing & Right doing, there is a field....

I'll meet you there...

Offline Hoda

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 05:45:08 PM »
Hoda,

Yes it has been a while since I have seen you post.  I am happy to see that everything is going well for you.  Are you living in Colombia?  I am assuming yes since you said your son speaks both languages.  Well my first thought any ways.  Many kids in the USA are bilingual.  Good luck to you

Not living in Colombia....not yet anyway :D If & when I'm able to retire from the rat race, we will give Colombia a hard look. My wife & son are on vacation in Colombia. The missus tells me it's magic watching our son & his cousins teach & play with each other. Wish I was down there with them, but somebody has to work & pay the bills.  :(

Best of luck to you & yours also

I'll meet you there...

Offline sean126

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 07:08:23 PM »
Hey Hoda...glad to see you dropped in.  Don't be a stranger dude. 

Offline michaelb

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 09:09:19 PM »
Well look who's back, and doing well. Good for you and your family.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 70