It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: stupid things gringos do when it comes to girls and other choices.  (Read 12555 times)

Offline buencamino2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: stupid things gringos do when it comes to girls and other choices.
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2016, 02:52:52 PM »
somebody contact info public 

I am the public you stupid idiot. I don't know you from Adam and you're sending me strangers' phone numbers. You want to play games play them in public! And when you get tired of that post some legitimate source for your bullsh*t.

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2016, 02:53:33 PM »

Wow...again, something I didn't know.

I didn't know this was some kind of secret. There was a guy with a personality similar to Ray who posted and maybe still posts on the FSU board. He went to Russia back as the internet was just starting to take off with this MOB thing. He basically had health problems and after several years together she left him. He was actually pretty honest about the whole thing if my memory is accurate.

Anyways it was the businesses that sold this story line. This website profited off the idea (well maybe back when there was more traffic), and it was so popular that people (some that even lurk around here still) that probably had the sense to know grandpa dating a teenager was a bad idea didnt have the peddles to say anything other than... she's over 18, it's legal, let adults do what they want to do, etc. A very libertarian (which is nice) but unpractical (which is not so nice) position.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2016, 03:09:28 PM »

I didn't know this was some kind of secret.

I wouldn't use the word "secret" but I guess during my tenure of foreign dating I haven't had much experience with guys that have that preference. For the life of me I can't imagine what a man over 25 would want with an 18 year old girl. I didn't have much patience for high school seniors as a freshman in college besides the fact they were easy to get into bed. 18 year old women aren't even at their peak physically. I think women (especially those that work out and don't have children) hit their physical peak around 23 - 28, depending on their genes. At my 10 year high school reunion they hung up old pictures from our teenage years all over the ballroom. It really blew my mind looking at the cheerleaders and majorettes I use to chase in high school because they all looked like little girls to me then. At that point, 10 years after we graduated, the same women (at least those that took care of themselves) looked waaaaayyy hotter at 27 or 28 years old.

I don't understand it but I guess to each his own. Psssshhhh..."age police?!!" Isn't that called the Special Victims Unit?  :o
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:12:12 PM by benjio »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2016, 03:09:28 PM »

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2016, 03:20:38 PM »

I don't understand it but I guess to each his own. Psssshhhh..."age police?!!" Isn't that called the Special Victims Unit?  :o

You would have been trolled and taunted off of this forum for writing that. I think at the time I was just researching Costa Rica.

http://www.planet-love.com/index.php?topic=4464.0

Offline benjio

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2016, 03:29:43 PM »

You would have been trolled and taunted off of this forum for writing that. I think at the time I was just researching Costa Rica.

http://www.planet-love.com/index.php?topic=4464.0

The SVU comment was written in bad taste I'll admit. But in the thread above I don't see any glowing endorsements for dating teenagers. The way I read it the men in that thread are discussing the advantages of huge age differences. Depending on the couple, 25 and 60 might work and makes sense to me in some circumstances. But 18 and any man capable of growing a facial hair just doesn't make sense to me. Where is the benefit for any man not looking to raise a daughter?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:36:25 PM by benjio »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2016, 03:33:14 PM »
Well, since its all in the open, Anyone can phone George  (Jorge) At the number below if you.want a Good secure honest English speaking taxi driver, or a guy to run tasks for you When your not in Medellin. Too the best of my knowledge, he is not into supplying guys with fufurufas, but maybe.some of his associate taxi drivers he may send when he is unavailable are. Afterall, colombians have to make anliving, dont they? :)

No reason to call the guy up just to confirm a ridiculous story....medellin police don't care if guys have sex with underage girls.....it's just a reason for them to separate you from your cash......what percentage  of Colombian police have had sex with a girl less than 18 after they had turned at least 18 themselves. .....80 ...90 percent.

The only reason some gringo would get arrested is if he didn't  pay up....that's it.

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2016, 04:00:13 PM »

The SVU comment was written in bad taste I'll admit. But in the thread above I don't see any glowing endorsements for dating teenagers. The way I read it the men in that thread are discussing the advantages of huge age differences. Depending on the couple, 25 and 60 might work and makes sense to me in some circumstances. But 18 and any man capable of growing a facial hair just doesn't make sense to me. Where is the benefit for any man not looking to raise a daughter?

you can do a little digging in the search engines (and archive if it still exists) to see just how big the 18 year old virgin thing was. Let's see I was basically done with college full time around 2006. I started traveling after that once the co eds dried up. But this mob sales pitch was more of a late 90s thing that had basically turned into a zombie lie by the mid 2000s. By 2012,13,14 the young girls around most of the planet now had better internet access and enough english to do this themselves. Now these businesses largely don't exist. Or they exist like planet love exists as a shell of what it was.

Offline Juan Valdez

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2016, 06:43:21 PM »
underage chicks will try to get with you even if they have to lie about their age.....and some will use US laws and attitudes to exploit you.

I post two websites  to check IDs of the women on.  And if anyone is interested I'll post them again with directions on how to use them.

I would be interested in that info Calipro.

Offline Juan Valdez

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2016, 06:54:56 PM »
Mudd...

Irrespective of the way you've been attacked for simply passing a long a story that you heard, which may or may not be 100% true or accurate... I appreciate your original post, since the moral of the story is that it's a reminder that some girls could lie about their age, to exploit / extort the uninitiated, unsuspecting, and unprepared gringo, as both you and Calipro have pointed out.

Even if the handful of guys who post on the board are savvy enough not to get stung,  there are way more lurkers out here who may bounce in, and bounce out, and could benefit from the principle of this story (whether some of the facts may be hazy or not), so I think the post has value.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2016, 02:05:25 PM »
I would be interested in that info Calipro.

This site lets you check cedulas:

http://antecedentes.policia.gov.co:7003/WebJudicial/

This site lets you check passports and cedulas:

http://siri.procuraduria.gov.co:8086/CertWEB/Certificado.aspx?tpo=1

All these websites do is check to make sure that the cedula number is valid and the name that corresponds to that particular cedula number....so you still have to look at the girl and the ID carefully to make a determination of whether or not it is a fake.

These are the possible scenarios:

It is a valid Cedula which means the name that comes up on the websites is the same as the one on the ID in your hand and the picture is of her (the chick standing right in front of you)....any question....look at the age....if she looks 18 and the cedula says she is 28....do not let this chick in your apartment.....if she looks like the age on the cedula she is good to go.  Sometimes chicks will take an older sisters cedula or a cousins and use it....you need to make sure  the girl in the photo ...is the same girl that is with you.

It is a fake Cedula....when you type in the cedula number.... a different name will come up other than the one on the ID or no record will be found....This chick is underage.....if the police catch you with her in your apartment.....you will be accused of paying a minor to have sex.....doesn't really matter if you never had sex with her or not.....doesn't really matter that you didn't pay her a dime.....you will be accused of paying a minor to have sex if the police find a girl under the age of 18 in your apartment. period....and you will have to pay up.....were talking in the millions of pesos if it is a true setup and the girl knows the police and is willing to testify against you.

It seems that in almost all fake ID's the girls either use a fake name with fake cedula number so no record is found.....but sometimes they inadvertently use a cedula number that belongs to a real person so the other persons name will come up on the website.....and sometimes they use their real name with a made up cedula number so again no match.

But there is a third possibility that have never heard happen but none the less a possibility.

An underage girl could have a fake ID made that actually had someones real name with the correct matching cedula number to that name put on the fake ID.....in that case both these websites would be useless.....so you ultimately have to use your gut instinct to make a final decision.

Oh and if you are going to meet some chick off of facebook or Colombian Cupid for the first time....meet them in a public place and do all this on your smart phone before you ever let them into your place ......because once they are in your house and you hear the knock on the door....it is too [snip]ing late....doesn't even matter if the girl used her older sisters pics on the website or whatever story you think will help you...even if it is true.....if the girl is in your apartment and the girl is underage and the police come..... you are going to pay..... and you are going to pay dearly.

I have never heard of this scam happening in Cali or anywhere else other than Medellin.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:30:13 PM by Calipro »

Offline benjio

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2016, 03:30:10 PM »

All these websites do is check to make sure that the cedula number is valid and the name that corresponds to that particular cedula number....so you still have to look at the girl and the ID carefully to make a determination of whether or not it is a fake.

It is a valid Cedula which means the name that comes up on the websites is the same as the one on the ID in your hand and the picture is of her (the chick standing right in front of you)....any question....look at the age....if she looks 18 and the cedula says she is 28....do not let this chick in your apartment.....if she looks like the age on the cedula she is good to go.  Sometimes chicks will take an older sisters cedula or a cousins and use it....you need to make sure  the girl in the photo ...is the same girl that is with you.

It is a fake Cedula....when you type in the cedula number.... a different name will come up other than the one on the ID or no record will be found....This chick is underage.....if the police catch you with her in your apartment.....you will be accused of paying a minor to have sex.....doesn't really matter if you never had sex with her or not.....doesn't really matter that you didn't pay her a dime.....you will be accused of paying a minor to have sex if the police find a girl under the age of 18 in your apartment. period....and you will have to pay up.....were talking in the millions of pesos if it is a true setup and the girl knows the police and is willing to testify against you.

It seems that in almost all fake ID's the girls either use a fake name with fake cedula number so no record is found.....but sometimes they inadvertently use a cedula number that belongs to a real person so the other persons name will come up on the website.....and sometimes they use their real name with a made up cedula number so again no match.

But there is a third possibility that have never heard happen but none the less a possibility.

An underage girl could have a fake ID made that actually had someones real name with the correct matching cedula number to that name put on the fake ID.....in that case both these websites would be useless.....so you ultimately have to use your gut instinct to make a final decision.

Oh and if you are going to meet some chick off of facebook or Colombian Cupid for the first time....meet them in a public place and do all this on your smart phone before you ever let them into your place ......because once they are in your house and you hear the knock on the door....it is too [snip]ing late....doesn't even matter if the girl used her older sisters pics on the website or whatever story you think will help you...even if it is true.....if the girl is in your apartment and the girl is underage and the police come you are going to pay and you are going to pay dearly.

I have never heard of this scam happening in Cali or anywhere else other than Medellin.

As I previously stated it happens in Rio all the time. I guess this is good info for those that would find it useful Cali, but my question still remains: WHY IN THE HELL WOULD A GRINGO TAKE THE RISK??!!! I try not to be judgmental of anything a man chooses to do with his life as long as it's not doing harm to anyone else; so I guess that means I have to be understanding of men that prefer women that look VERY young. Again, throughout all my time and travels in Latin America, I have yet to run across a teenage girl that looks old enough for me not to question whether or not she was legal. As a matter of fact, most of the 18 year old girls I've ran across in Colombia look like 15 year olds in the U.S. It's kind of difficult for me not to assume an older gringo chasing a girl that looks that young in Colombia would be chasing 14 and 15 year olds in the U.S. if it was legal! Is it really worth paying a couple of dirty cops a couple of million pesos or even worse....ending up in some $hitty Colombian jail, only to return to the U.S. afterwards and be labeled a sex offender for life? I mean I've taken some chances in my life. Smoked a little kush on campus. Driven home a couple of times in the wee hours of the morning after a few too many drinks...BUT UNDERAGE GIRLS?!! C'MON!!!

So if you have to go as far as going online to research whether or not her ID's real, why bother with the girl at all?!!! No one could convince me they're easier to deal with in a relationship. Maybe in Asia...but sure as hell no Latina! Since I started dating women around my age SOTB my drama level has gone down significantly! If you lined up 10 of the hottest Colombianas you could find from age 17 to 27, I don't think any man without some underlying pedophiliac tendencies would pick the youngest one. They are sooooo much hotter in their mid 20's. Maybe it's because I have a little sister, nieces and goddaughters. Just the thought of all this is pretty disturbing to me.

And just to be clear I'm not attacking anyone on this board. I'm just asking a general question...WHY?!!!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:41:15 PM by benjio »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2016, 03:47:03 PM »

As I previously stated it happens in Rio all the time. I guess this is good info for those that would find it useful Cali, but my question still remains: WHY IN THE HELL WOULD A GRINGO TAKE THE RISK??!!! I try not to be judgmental of anything a man chooses to do with his life as long as it's not doing harm to anyone else; so I guess that means I have to be understanding of men that prefer women that look VERY young. Again, throughout all my time and travels in Latin America, I have yet to run across a teenage girl that looks old enough for me not to question whether or not she was legal. As a matter of fact, most of the 18 year old girls I've ran across in Colombia look like 15 year olds in the U.S. It's kind of difficult for me not to assume an older gringo chasing a girl that looks that young in Colombia would be chasing 14 and 15 year olds in the U.S. if it was legal!

So if you have to go as far as going online to research whether or not her ID's real, why bother with the girl at all?!!! No one could convince me their easier to deal with in a relationship. Since I started dating women around my age SOTB my drama level has gone down significantly! If you lined up 10 of the hottest Colombianas you could find from age 17 to 27, I don't think any man without some underlying pedophiliac tendencies would pick the youngest one. They are sooooo much hotter in their mid 20's. Maybe it's because I have a little sister, nieces and goddaughters. Just the thought of all this is pretty disturbing to me.

This is how is goes down most of the time.....you are in Medellin for a short time and girls are sending you friend requests on facebook and chatting you up on Colombian Cupid and they say "I want to meet you".  And the unknowing gringo says "OK" ....I'm not doing anything right now....come on over.

It really isn't about finding young girls or even the hottest girls......they are in town don't know what to do so they take the first best offer that comes along.

I have had it happen to me......Girl: Are you in Medellin right now?....Me: Yes......Girl: Can I come over?  Me: Well....we've never meet in person are you sure you wouldn't rather meet some place else.  Girl: Well I'd like to see you now...... can I come over?.  Me:NO......However most guys say "Yes".....and some get set up.

I know guys that all they do is get online and invite chicks over to their place all day long and tell them to bring friends also.....and never seem to get taken advantage of and then there are the guys that are here for a week and get nailed.

Personally I don't think it's a bad idea to check a woman's ID on the police website even if she is 40....because it will tell you if the police are looking for her....remember you don't know who the hell you are dealing with on the internet....and by the time you meet them in person it can be too late. Even the girls you meet in bars can be underage......best to check....if for nothing else to make sure you know who and what you are dealing with....no matter her age.

Let me put it like this.....do you know of any nice hotels in Colombia that will let a woman in your room without her showing her ID and letting them copy the cedula number down?  There's a reason for this and it doesn't matter if your girlfriend is in her mid to late 60's. I'm not saying that you should card every single girl because plenty you will meet...actually hopefully most you will meet through friends ....But....internet chicks that you don't know absolutely nothing about....you should be very careful with.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:10:56 PM by Calipro »

Offline benjio

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2016, 05:20:30 PM »

This is how is goes down most of the time.....you are in Medellin for a short time and girls are sending you friend requests on facebook and chatting you up on Colombian Cupid and they say "I want to meet you".  And the unknowing gringo says "OK" ....I'm not doing anything right now....come on over.

It really isn't about finding young girls or even the hottest girls......they are in town don't know what to do so they take the first best offer that comes along.

I have had it happen to me......Girl: Are you in Medellin right now?....Me: Yes......Girl: Can I come over?  Me: Well....we've never meet in person are you sure you wouldn't rather meet some place else.  Girl: Well I'd like to see you now...... can I come over?.  Me:NO......However most guys say "Yes".....and some get set up.

Okay Cali...that definitely clears things up a bit. Still not something I'd do but I can see how a guy that didn't really know anyone could fall victim to that.

Personally I don't think it's a bad idea to check a woman's ID on the police website even if she is 40....because it will tell you if the police are looking for her....remember you don't know who the hell you are dealing with on the internet....and by the time you meet them in person it can be too late. Even the girls you meet in bars can be underage......best to check....if for nothing else to make sure you know who and what you are dealing with....no matter her age.

Let me put it like this.....do you know of any nice hotels in Colombia that will let a woman in your room without her showing her ID and letting them copy the cedula number down?  There's a reason for this and it doesn't matter if your girlfriend is in her mid to late 60's. I'm not saying that you should card every single girl because plenty you will meet...actually hopefully most you will meet through friends ....But....internet chicks that you don't know absolutely nothing about....you should be very careful with.

All good points, and I also see what you were saying about this kind of thing only happening in Medellin. The horror stories always kept me away from there. Even though I've met GORGEOUS Paisas all over Colombia, I've always avoided girls from that city.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:22:07 PM by benjio »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2016, 05:20:30 PM »

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2016, 05:39:41 PM »
As a traveler and not someone with an apartment I would never have invited someone I didn't know to my room. I'd meet out. I can't imagine why a gringo would invite a stranger over, but assuming they are clueless and set up I do feel bad for them. I do see a clear difference from someone going after underage children.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2016, 06:00:13 PM »
As a traveler and not someone with an apartment I would never have invited someone I didn't know to my room. I'd meet out. I can't imagine why a gringo would invite a stranger over, but assuming they are clueless and set up I do feel bad for them. I do see a clear difference from someone going after underage children.

Yes, the bottom line is the woman is a stranger and I'd have some concern the stranger could do an assortment of nefarious things.     I imagine that some men are in a 'party mood' and are wiling to risk it..

As a gringo, it is assumed we have the money to make the score worthwhile. We are often more vulnerable as well.  There are desperate and addled people out there using drugs, that if given the chance would bump someone over the head for a few hundred bucks....fight back too much against a desperate person and maybe end up dead...

Avoid the situation by reading Calipro's ways to sidestep MOST issues. 

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Calipro

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2016, 06:14:49 PM »

well gringos that stay in hotels are much safer simply because hotels won't allow an undocumented women into your room regardless and if someone called the police .....hotel security would step in to stop or at least witness the shake down.....never heard of this happening in a large hotel ever.....even gringos that share a house with a lot of other people are safer.

I stayed in a penthouse in laureles with 5 other gringo and European guys in there mid 20s to mid 30s and these guys would invite all kinds off really young women over and even pick them up on the street and never a problem....just a messy target....too many people in the house at any one time.....both women and men to say what really happened if the police tired to shake them down.....one gringo or even two alone in an apartment with an under 18 chick = perfect target.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 06:22:49 PM by Calipro »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2016, 06:21:04 PM »

Yes, the bottom line is the woman is a stranger and I'd have some concern the stranger could do an assortment of nefarious things.     I imagine that some men are in a 'party mood' and are wiling to risk it..

As a gringo, it is assumed we have the money to make the score worthwhile. We are often more vulnerable as well.  There are desperate and addled people out there using drugs, that if given the chance would bump someone over the head for a few hundred bucks....fight back too much against a desperate person and maybe end up dead...

Avoid the situation by reading Calipro's ways to sidestep MOST issues. 

Fathertime!

the best thing is to have common friends and really know the chicks before you ever let them into your private space. the next best thing to do is to card them which lets them know that you know who they are....just cuts down on so much BS....makes them think twice about putting your iPod in their purse at the very least.

Offline Juan Valdez

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2016, 07:00:47 PM »

Oh and if you are going to meet some chick off of facebook or Colombian Cupid for the first time....meet them in a public place and do all this on your smart phone before you ever let them into your place ......because once they are in your house and you hear the knock on the door....it is too [snip]ing late....doesn't even matter if the girl used her older sisters pics on the website or whatever story you think will help you...even if it is true.....if the girl is in your apartment and the girl is underage and the police come..... you are going to pay..... and you are going to pay dearly.

+1

Thanks, Calipro.

Offline mambocowboy

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2016, 07:39:51 PM »

As I previously stated it happens in Rio all the time. I guess this is good info for those that would find it useful Cali, but my question still remains: WHY IN THE HELL WOULD A GRINGO TAKE THE RISK??!!! I try not to be judgmental of anything a man chooses to do with his life as long as it's not doing harm to anyone else; so I guess that means I have to be understanding of men that prefer women that look VERY young. Again, throughout all my time and travels in Latin America, I have yet to run across a teenage girl that looks old enough for me not to question whether or not she was legal. As a matter of fact, most of the 18 year old girls I've ran across in Colombia look like 15 year olds in the U.S. It's kind of difficult for me not to assume an older gringo chasing a girl that looks that young in Colombia would be chasing 14 and 15 year olds in the U.S. if it was legal! Is it really worth paying a couple of dirty cops a couple of million pesos or even worse....ending up in some $hitty Colombian jail, only to return to the U.S. afterwards and be labeled a sex offender for life? I mean I've taken some chances in my life. Smoked a little kush on campus. Driven home a couple of times in the wee hours of the morning after a few too many drinks...BUT UNDERAGE GIRLS?!! C'MON!!!

So if you have to go as far as going online to research whether or not her ID's real, why bother with the girl at all?!!! No one could convince me they're easier to deal with in a relationship. Maybe in Asia...but sure as hell no Latina! Since I started dating women around my age SOTB my drama level has gone down significantly! If you lined up 10 of the hottest Colombianas you could find from age 17 to 27, I don't think any man without some underlying pedophiliac tendencies would pick the youngest one. They are sooooo much hotter in their mid 20's. Maybe it's because I have a little sister, nieces and goddaughters. Just the thought of all this is pretty disturbing to me.

And just to be clear I'm not attacking anyone on this board. I'm just asking a general question...WHY?!!!
+1000

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2016, 09:19:03 PM »
All good points, and I also see what you were saying about this kind of thing only happening in Medellin. The horror stories always kept me away from there. Even though I've met GORGEOUS Paisas all over Colombia, I've always avoided girls from that city.

I love Medellin and its enterprising citizens :-)

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2016, 10:46:09 AM »
My girlfriend is a lawyer, for her práctica she worked in a jail near Armenia.

A lot of the inmates wwre young attractive men 18 to 22, in jail for "rape". She asked them how that could be.why a young attractive guy could be there for Rape, when they could get girlfriend volontarily?

The guys responded it wasnt rape, they were going out with " wwell developed" girls who were underaged. Thier parents were well aware of it, and later used the fact the girls were under aged Against the guys to extract money.When it didnt work, or the guy than out of money, they went to the police, and the guys to jail.

Moral of the story..if it happens to Colonbians it can happen to Foriegners..

Offline AndyLee

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2016, 08:07:46 AM »
I´ve posted this stuff before on the forum so don´t read this if you are tired of the message.
1. It is against US law (Patriot Act 2003) for a US Citizen to travel to another country to have sex with a minor under 18. It is NOT the Colombian law and the Colombian authorities don´t prosecute it, but, they do turn Americans over to the US authorities if they catch them red handed. Last case I read about was 6 gringos getting arrested in a sting in Cartagena, where 7 underage girls were involved.
However, if an American OR a Colombian pays a minor under 18 for sex in Colombia that IS a Colombian law and Colombian authorities do prosecute it. Paying for Sex can include paying her bus fare or taxi fare or buying her dinner.

2. The age of consent in Colombia FOR COLOMBIANS is 14. But there are some caveats. The consent must be between two persons of similar age. A 14 year old girl and a 24 year old man is acceptable. But, a 14 year old girl and a 60 year old man is not, even for Colombians.

3. A Colombian man can be arrested for RAPE if any of these conditions are met:
A. He is in a position of power over the girl, for example employer or teacher or minister.
B. He pays her, even if it is just taxi fare.
C. If she gets pregnant, whether he paid her or not.

I am very familiar with an ex husband of a Colombian friend who was arrested for RAPE. He was 65 years old at the time and he had had a relationship with a 15 year old girl.
She worked for him at his hotel. He gave her 10,000 pesos. She got pregnant.
According to the law, the man should have spent 5 years in prison. Instead, the judge told the man to pay her 400,000 pesos child support every month until the child turned 18.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Offline buencamino2

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2016, 03:45:06 PM »

According to the law, the man should have spent 5 years in prison. Instead, the judge told the man to pay her 400,000 pesos child support every month until the child turned 18.

Sounds like a happy ending for the girl. If he were in jail she wouldn't have gotten anything. For him too, what's $400.000 a month...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2016, 03:45:06 PM »

Offline V_Man

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2016, 10:51:27 PM »
10 years in a Colombian jail!!!  :o

Offline Awesome

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2016, 04:17:15 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/andres.charry/videos/10153293610971781/

Raw footage of a knife fight in a Colombian jail.  Pretty crazy but I noticed the jail seems to be a decent looking place, as far as jails go, and the inmates seem to be wearing clean decent clothes.  Apparently someone even had a smartphone/video camera in there.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 195