It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: The illegal will never "get out"...  (Read 1850 times)

Offline doombug

• VAWA certified to be 100% free of wife beating.
The illegal will never "get out"...
« on: March 25, 2006, 04:17:43 AM »
...because he's gotta feed his "drop-out."

Random blogger comment:
In the case of Mexican immigrants, it tends to be their children who fail. The immigrants are usually hard working and moral people (other than breaking our immigration law). Their children, brought up in the US, too often fall into a ghetto mentality. I don't know how much of this is due to silly policies such as "bilingual education" (i.e. don't learn English) and the various destructive attitudes resulting from multiculturalism.
Uh, yep!

Education of Mexican Americans by Generation (1989-90):

No high school degree (%)
First:  69.9
Second: 51.5
Third:  33.0
Fourth: 41.0

All Americans*:  23.5

High school degree (%)
First:  24.7
Second: 39.2
Third:  58.5
Fourth: 49.4

All Americans: 30.4

Post high school degree (%)
First:  5.4
Second: 9.3
Third:  8.5
Fourth: 9.6

All Americans: 45.1

(* Except Mexican Americans, 1990)

Source:
http://media-cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/gems/culturalagency1/SamuelHuntingtonTheHispanicC.pdf
(via:  http://www.parapundit.com/archives/001952.html)

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »
Those bozos certainly aren't helping their cause waving the Mexican flag and shouting "Brown Power". It's just another excuse to ditch school early.

After seeing some of the news interviews with the marchers last night, I think most all of them don't have a clue what they are marching for. What a bunch of illiterate fools for High school seniors!

As for the "walk-out" dummies who want to show the rest of us what a day without illegal Mexicans would be like, I suggest that they march with their Mexican flags right across the border into Tijuana. They should stay down there for 24 hours and show us what it would REALLY be like.

Offline doombug

• VAWA certified to be 100% free of wife beating.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 09:22:14 PM »
A Tijuana day-trip :lol:.  That would make for an excellent reality check; see what mom and pop escaped from to provide them a better life.

The bus leaves at 9 AM sharp.

I'd love to see the schools expell the vagrants.  But the left has such a grip on this state that I doubt such zero-tolerance punishment would go over well.

Antagonize the populace, extort the government, and screw anything JFK preached about doing for the country.  America must bend the rules for, and pamper, this one class of immigrants.  Screw everyone else.

"I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."--Chris Farley

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 09:22:14 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats